Kacey and the ALDC(Dance Moms...

Por StaceyLynn2700

Kacey Hilliker; Kalani's 12 year old sister who is still living in Arizona during Kalani's 1st year on dance... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Authors note
Another authors note
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 14

2.7K 36 3
Por StaceyLynn2700

Kacey's P.O.V~ (Time skip to competition day.)

I wake up at Melissa's ready to get ready for competition. I shower and blowdry my hair, throwing it into a bun. I put on my aldc leggings and my jacket with a pair of sneakers for my shoes. I put the last minute items like my phone charger, beats, and fuzzy socks along with the dance shoes I'd need for the competition into my backpack.I  grab my suitcase and my makeup trunk before heading downstairs to the car with Melissa, Maddie, Kalani and Kenzie. We all pile in and we stop at Starbucks to get breakfast before going to the competition.

We get to the dance competition and meet up with Abby and everyone before facing the crowds and going in. We get to our private dressing room and we open the door and set up our stations. I start getting my makeup done for my solo as Abby talks about that we need to go out and win because Candy Apples are here today. "Miss Abby?" I ask her when she's done talking. "What do you want to be done with my hair?" I ask her. She smiles and walks over. "Melissa can you help her I want this," Abby says showing her the hairstyle. Melissa does it then puts my hat for my costume on my head and sews it into my head. Then she helps me get the white gloves on for my costume.

I go into the changing station and put on my costume with my tap shoes.

(Ik the girl in the photo is young but the costume is appropriate for a 12-year-old).

Abby smiles and I throw the white pants over the costume because I start with the pants on. I run the dance with Abby 5 times and then it's my time to go out and preform. "You've got this Kacey!" Abby says smiling at me as Kalani walks me backstage. We walk together backstage and I get ready to preform my dance. Kalani gives me a thumbs up and I hear the host announce my name and number. I walk out with my hands on my hips facing the back to start my dance. I hear the music play and I start dancing and I rip the pants off at the right part. I throw them offstage and then I do a roundoff backhandspring in my taps as I continue to dance. I finish my dance and end in the splits. I get up and walk off stage confidently and when I'm fully off, I go in Kalani's arms and give her a huge hug. I take my tap shoes off and walk with Kalani back to the dressing room where I start getting ready for the trio.  I put my hair in the ponytail that Abby left out for me.

Abby and the moms walk in and Abby comes over to me and hugs me. "You did so well!" Abby says happily. I smile happily at her and I fix my makeup for the trio. Mackenzie and Chloe get their hair done and then we all go back to put our costumes on.  Since I am the "lead" of the group dance I have a yellow costume and Chloe and Mackenzie have black. The costumes are cute and we wear tan jazz shoes with them.

We come out of the dressing room and Christi and Melissa come over and sew the tops to the bottoms so that we don't get our shirts lifted up during our tricks, Abby then comes over and checks them out. "Alright let's run this dance." Abby says to the three of us. The three of us nod and we start running the dance in the dressing room. When it gets towards the end and we have the big sequence of tricks that Chloe had been struggling on all week but we end up doing them perfectly. We run it a couple more times and Abby gives us the okay to go backstage so the three of us walk backstage. We have a couple numbers so I decide to give us a peptalk.

"We're gonna go out there and kill it guys. You guys are amazing and no matter what happens we are gonna go out there and do it." I say to Kenzi and Chloe. They both smile at me and we do the pre-dance ritual we always do at ALDC. I hear our trio called and I walk out with the two of them behind me in a triangle shape and we face the back. We start doing the dance and we do our turns in sync, and our tricks are perfect. We get in the ending pose which consits of Kenzie in a Needle, Chloe is  in a split and I'm in a chinstand with my feet pointed over my head infront of my face. Kenzie and I get out of our end pose and the three of us walk off. We go backstage and hug before running to the dressing room to get ready for the group. We see Abby and everyone else waiting for us and Abby gives me a huge hug then gives the other two girls a big hug.

"That was incredible girls! Now everyone let's get ready to do the group. Same hairstyle as the trio, let's get those costumes on." Abby says clapping her hands together. I find my costume and go into the dressing room to put it on.

I grab my props and everyone get's ready to run the dance. We run the dance and everything goes smooth so Abby gives us a peptalk about how we need to win and all that jazz, then we go backstage and get ready to preform. We go onstage and start dancing and it's not going as well as we rehearsed. I try brushing it off but when it comes to my turn, my props weren't working and it distracted my dancing but I tried to save it the best I can. I keep dancing with the group and we finish off the dance and walk offstage. We go back to the dressing room and Abby doesn't even speak to us. I put my props down and I go into the changing room and put on my aldc attire. We get ready for awards and we all sit onstage. I'm sitting next to my trio partners.

"Alright everyone, who's ready for awards?" The MC asks all of us. We cheer and he starts with my category. He gets to the top three which there are only three spots and three ALDC dancers. "Third place with a score of 290 Mackenzie with Work It." The MC reveals. Kenzie gets up and accepts her award. I squeeze Chloe's hand as he starts announcing 2nd place. "Second place with a score of 296.5 is Kacey with Anything Goes." He announces. I get up and smile taking the award with grace. "First place with a score of 298 is Maddie." He announces as Maddie stands up and stands next to me. We all bow and then sit back down to get ready for duet awards. Kalani and Nia win first for the duet then it's trio time. "In first place, Smile from the Abby Lee Dance Company" He announces. Chloe, Kenzie and I stand up and accept our award and take a bow before sitting down. "Okay now for groups in 10th place ALDC Calender Girl." He annoucnes. I gasp queitly and Kalani goes to accept our award. I see that Abby is not happy and we finish up awards before going quietly back to the dressing room,none of us daring to say a word.

We get back to the dressing room and Abby's stuff is gone. We just pack up and leave the competition as quickly as possible. Since my mom gets home today, we stop at Melissa's to grab our suitcases before Melissa drives Kalani and I home. We get to the house and Mom's car is outfront. Melissa, Maddie and Kenzie help us bring in our suitcases and I leave everything on my bed. We go out to the porch and find our mom. "Mom!" I say running up to her. I hug her tightly and she hugs me back then does the same with Kalani. "How was competition?" Mom asks. I shake my head. "Not good, expect me to be at the bottom of the pyramid." I say sadly. Mom sighs and Melissa starts explaining everything. WE hang with the Zieglers for a little before they go home. Mom, Kalani and I get dinner and then I go to bed, not excited for pyramid on Monday.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

18K 261 21
Amaya Manchester is a beautiful little dancer her and her sister get an opportunity to dance for abby. Amaya isn't the favorite kid but what happens...
185K 2K 48
Imagines and preferences of the girls from Dance Moms. Chloe Lukasiak, Maddie Ziegler, Mackenzie Ziegler, Brooke Hyland, Paige Hyland, Nia Sioux, Kal...
30.8K 353 27
Maddie Ziegler's used to being Abby Lee's it girl, so when a new girl joins the team she realizes she might've taken the spotlight for granted. [pls...
548K 8.9K 87
When Katie Rose is given the opportunity to join ALDC LA, she jumps at the chance. However going to the studio brings lots of drama into her life. Wi...