Play with me~ (Glitchtrap x R...

By CandyTheInkDemon_

(I'm making a cover I swear- I have a temporary cover for now) You already know the warning so don't- Lol jk... More

Chapter 1: Meeting him
Chapter 2: BAD TOUCH, B A D T O U C H ! STRANGER DANGER-
Chapter 3: What the fuck?!
A vErY eViL A/N
Chapter 4: And I oop-
Another A/N but it's very sad and I'm sorry-
The third A/N: YO
Chapter 6: Feelings...?
YOU KNOW THE FUCK WHAT (!READ THIS!) (A/N ThE fOuRtH)
Chapter 7: A Strange warning and something new
HOLY F U C K [THE 5TH AND VERY SPECIAL (A/N)]
WhAT DE FAAAACK?! (The...uh...SIXTH (A/N)?! Jesus...)
Chapter 8: What the fUCK IS THIS?!
KSJSKAHSJSHD
5K READS I-
Chapter 9: Unexpected (You're gonna like this AHAHAHAHAH-)
I̵͕̠̜̮̘̜̪̤̙͍̪̅̍̽̈́̊̆̉̔̾͆a̸̢̠͎͔̣̠͗́ņ̶́̍̾͛̒̌̐̐͘
7k reads: *Exists* Me: wHAT-
*Screams in 8.2k+ reads*
!AN IMPORTANT A/N!
10K READS
WHAT HOW DID I GET 2K MORE READS IN A DAY
IM GONNA FUCKING SCREAM
...
WHERE DID ALL THESE READS COME FROM
WAIT WHAT
Christmas Special! (NOT CANNON)
Last A/N for a while...
Okay so I exist
A word from Glitchtrap (aka best bunny boy)
Guess who's back
Chapter Ten: Ian returns
Please read this. It's important.
Chapter Eleven: Waking up

Chapter 5: Oh great

14.5K 295 2.4K
By CandyTheInkDemon_

GUYS LOOK AT THE BEAUTIFUL ARTTTT! It was not made by me, it was made by one of my children @GalaxyWumbo1 ! ISN'T IT SO CUUUUUTEEEE? IT GAVE ME LIFE AND A REASON TO LIVE THANK YOOOOOUUUU

(Also, I'm working on the cover but if you want this to be the cover then yes. Vote for which cover you want because this art deserves love and attentionnnnn)

But anyways,

Read some more my children ________________________________________________________________________________

When you arrived back at the original pizzera, sitting down and deciding what to do next, you were thinking about your new...well...acquaintances while you were deciding what to do next.

But Toy Bonnie...

Fucking Toy Bonnie...

You shuddered at just the thought of what nicknames he called you.

Doll...

Sweets...

 "Ugh," You gag. "Who the fuck just decides to call me that? Glitchtrap doesn't even call me names..."

 "I don't what?" Glitchtrap said, which caused you to jump. You didn't even notice he was standing on the other side of the table! He raised an eyebrow and smirked.

 "U-Uh, all I said was that you don't give me, uh, stupid couple nicknames..." Was all you said, crossing your arms and looking away.

You wanted to add, 'Just like Toy Bonnie did.' But you felt like it was unnecessary.

 "Oh! Would you like me to?~" He said.

You regretted not adding the last part.

 "W-What?! No! I-I..." You stutter, blushing.

 "I got one for you already~" He walked to the other side of the table where you were.

Your eyes widen and you stand up, trying to get away, but Glitchtrap grabbed your wrist with one hand, put his other hand's index finger on your chin, tilting it up forcing you to look at him.

Once you saw his eyes...

You felt trapped

 "I'll call you kitten~...and how about you call me senpai?~" (EY, SPRINGRUE! YA GET THE REFERENCE? XD)

You, a blushing mess, didn't know how to react.

One, HE WAS GOING TO CALL YOU KITTEN NOOOOOOO- Two, you already had Toy Bonnie calling you stupid names now you have to deal with this?!

You looked away. "R-Really? Toy Bonnie already calls me things..." You mutter.

 Glitchtrap stepped back, freeing you from his grip.

 "I know he does..." Glitchtrap replied, looking down. 

He made the same growl you heard earlier...

Wait...

WAIT JUST A FUCKING SECOND-

Almost in an instant, he looked back up at you, a smile on his face. As if nothing had happened.

 "Well, I'm gonna let you decide your next job in peace now." He said and walked off somewhere in the darkness.

...

What 

The

Actual

Fuck

Was that just now?

You were left confused and shocked.

You decided to do parts and service next.

The first one up for repair was Bonnie.

Oh great...

You really hoped he was better than Toy Bonnie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Time skip for the sanity of (Y/N)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Standing in front of Bonnie, you felt really fucking small compared to him. And he was sitting down!

Then an annoying voice said:

 "Welcome to parts and-"

 "Can you shut the fuck up and give me the damn instructions on a piece of paper?" You cut it off.

"Fine, meanie.

Not to long later, a piece of paper slithered it's way over to you.

You picked it up and started reading.

"U-Um...Hi... "

You looked up from the paper to see a shy Bonnie.

That was the most adorable thing you've ever seen in your life.

"Aw, hey Bonnie." You reply.

 "I remember you! From today." Bonnie points out, his face lighting up. "You were with your little brother, right?"

"Yup." You say. "I'm kind of on a quest to find out where he is...this guy named Glitchtrap hid him from me, and he said if I get some jobs done, he'll tell me where my bro is and he'll let us go."

Bonnie's face dropped a bit at the mention of Glitchtrap.

 "Glitchtrap, huh? Yeah, I've seen him do things...bad things... " Bonnie avoided eye contact for a little bit. "I'm honestly kind of scared of him."

 "Dude, same." You reply

You both laughed.

Huh, no growling so far...

"Well uh, I know you barely know me...but, uh, could you scratch behind my ears, please?"

 "Of course!" You reply, reaching up in front of you and scratching behind Bonnie's ears.

Bonnie closed his eyes, smiled, and let out a sigh of satisfaction.

Moving your hand to his other ear, you say, "So, I need to ask you this question before I lose my mind. Are you and Freddy dating? "

Bonnie blushed a bit and replied, "Y-Yeah..."

You squealed as you pull your and back and jump up and down. "Yeeeeess!" 

Bonnie giggled.

 You looked back at the instructions, and proceeded to take out Bonnie's left eye, and placed in the cleaning receptacle on your left.

"So, how was your day?" You ask Bonnie as you take out his opposite eye and placed in the receptacle on your right.

"It was good! Seeing the kids smile always makes my day!" He replies happily.

You smile as you press the buttons on either side of Bonnie's jaw.

His face plate opened quite quickly, which caused you to flinch a little bit.

 "Sorry..." Bonnie said guilty " I-It opens pretty fast...I should've warned you... "

"N-No! It's alright!" You say. "I just didn't expect it." 

"O-Oh, okay." 

You press the glowing button inside of Bonnie's secondary throat pipe to test the guitar tune.

All of the tuners were fine except the red one.

You twist it slightly and press Bonnie's secondary throat pipe again.

And...yup! It's all in tune and you're done.

You and Bonnie said your goodbyes to each other and you go back to the main pizzeria.

Almost as soon as you breathe the air of the room, Glitchtrap appears.

 "Hey, (Y/N)! So, since you've done 2 jobs already, maybe you should take a break for a bit. " Glitchtrap said, his hands behind his back and a shy smile on his face.

"O-Oh! Well, uh, thank you." You say, scratching the back of your neck. 

 "A-And, uh..." Glitchtrap continued, now looking down and fiddling with his fingers. 

 "C-Could I hang out with you f-for a bit?"

Your eyes widen a bit.

You were quite surprised he asked this question. And he's being so shy about it too!

Aww...

How cute...

 "S-Sure!" You reply, smiling back at him.

He looked up at you and his eyes met yours.

His face slowly formed a smirk.

Oh no...

But, oh hell yes

He walked towards you, put his hands on your cheeks, and put his forehead on yours.

He chuckled and whispered, "Yay~...Thank you~"

You felt your face warmed up as you blushed 

Hearing those words from him...

It made you feel...

Wanted...needed...

Loved...

Heyo everyone! Soooo, I've been thinking, and I thought I might ask you all this:

Would you like me to do a Q&A for the story?

I would love to answer your questions and I think it would be fun! If you would like to ask me something, here are the rules:

1. You can't ask anything that has an answer with spoilers. (For example: "Where's Ian?") That would be a HUGE spoiler!

2. You can't ask anything regarding personal NSFW things. Thats just...weird...

3. You may only ask questions/give dares to me, (Y/N), and literally any character in FNaF VR.

4. As shown in the rule above, yes you are fully allowed to ask dares!

5. Limit to questions/dares per person: None! Ask as many as you like! I'll be more than happy to answer/do all of them!

Also, Thank you all so much for 200+ reads! It means a lot to me. I love you all!

Well, anyways, see ya! Have a good day/afternoon/night!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

267K 8.4K 30
Needless to say, 18 year-old Michael Afton often found himself getting into all sorts of trouble. Though he takes it too far on his brother's birthda...
17.7K 745 12
Another book to satisfy my need of Errormare, my need of fluff and touch starvation, but this time I found some fluff writing prompts on tumblr. (Cov...
102K 1.3K 34
Ok, Ok, this is my first fanfic ever so please don't hate it if its crappy. I have been reading a whole lot of blueberry fics but none seemed complet...
252K 1.8K 16
My first fanfic, so don't criticize too hard plz. Let me know if the chapters are too short or too long or if anything else needs to be better, and I...