Claribelle's Mate

By 19Haley96

Claribelle is all grown up, well almost. She's 17, the only vampire child between herself and her three sibli... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Epilogue
Parting Comments

Claribelle

19K 393 11
By 19Haley96

For those of you who have read Cecilia's Wolf, which I hope is all of you, I don't think I'm going to update this every three days like I did with Cecilia's Wolf. It made me fall behind with my other books, and while these are by far my most popular, I still feel bad for leaving the people who are reading the others hanging.

If you don't already know, this book focuses on Claribelle, Cecilia and Jackson's daughter. She has quite the story ahead of her and I hope you're all as eager to read it as I am to write it for you.

*Blurb*

Claribelle is all grown up now, well almost. She's 17 and dying to meet her mate and feel the love she's sees between her parents everyday.

Growing up with such an eclectic family, humans, vampires and werewolves all coexisting peacefully, sometimes she forgets that outside her pack and coven, vampires and werewolves hate each other.

When she finds her mate, a wolf from a nearby pack, she's made painfully aware of that reality.

On top of that, an enemy from the past is back and causing problems. Can Belle evade him and get a happily ever after with her mate?

~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~

You can read this without reading Cecilia's Wolf, but you may find the story more enjoyable if you read about Belle's parents first.

*End Blurb*

I hope you guys enjoy this story! Please, comment and vote! I love hearing what you like or dislike about the book. Constructive criticism is always welcome and I'll work on fixing things you suggest :)

Happy reading!

~Haley~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.6K 992 39
[slow updates] Previous title:My soulmates are vampire princes ?! Y/n has always felt alone. In her heart and also in life. Adopted at age 6 by he...
221K 7.1K 34
GOING UNDER MAJOR EDITING! WILL BE CHANGED SOON! •Complete• Highest Rating: #14 in cats, September 21, 2018 Original Completion: September 21, 2018 E...
243K 7.5K 36
Vitani is a part of one of the most feared Hunter families. She's not known for destroying packs on her own, she does that with her family. In fact...
1M 32.3K 35
**MAJOR EDITING** Running. Always running. Danger, a vampire/werewolf hybrid is on the run. Has been all her life. After rumours spread of her unusu...