Baby Pop

By ElizabethAndMeliodas

Elizabeth, Meliodas And the crew celebrate after defeating the Ten Commandments. Read to see what happens nex... More

The search
The mistake
Pregnant
Month 2
Month 3
Contractions
Month 10

Celebration

1.1K 13 3
By ElizabethAndMeliodas

Meliodas And the crew celebrated there victory After a huge battle between the Ten Commandments.

Meliodas And Elizabeth Heard Commotion Outside And The Ground Shook "RUMBLE RUMBLE BANG." Everybody shook from the impact Leaving Elizabeth on the ground and everyone else." What was that!" she said while getting up."I dont know but i sense something powerful nearby"Meliodas said. Gother got up and fixed his glasses, "That felt like it was 5 miles Away" he Explained "It felt like a mage."  "Then lets go find it!" Meliodas Reported.

Sorry for it being so short

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

424K 6.5K 80
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
838K 10.7K 44
You're rafe Cameron's girlfriend. He's controlling, manipulative, and insanely jealous over you. (13/01/24) #1-Rafecameron (12/03/24) #1-Outerbanks ...
603K 21.8K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
171K 6.2K 92
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...