The dekuverse :3

By BnhaFanficsLmao

I just think this is a good idea More

Prologue (cuz' why not ?)
Doki doki hero club
My R/ Villain deku origins
Help me •^• (closed, thks for the help)
Prototype Au
The one thing you can't replace
Lmao check this out
ideas for another book.
My shot
Le meme lord XD
Danganronpa

Op Deku

11.5K 107 77
By BnhaFanficsLmao

Okay, before you read this shit you gotta understand this. I know that on the last chapter I wrote that the next one would be Fantasy Au, but my lazy ass don't wanna do it, so heck yeah ! Screw this, I choosed the one au i liked most from the suggestions I got.
Thanks @Lala42213. Have a Nice day. (Also I'll add up the villains and Katsuki and Izuku mother's now.)

"Op deku ?" Mic asked.

"Like hell the brat can be Op" A very familiar voice said.

"Shigaraki, you're underestimating his power, but the probability of having a stronger quirk is highly possibly" Potato head (AFO remebers me of a potato head, so don't tall shit to me) said calmly to Shigaraki.

"WHAT F*** ARE THEY DOING HERE ??" Bakugo got up almost going to attack them.

"KATSUKI ! DON'T YELL AT THE THEATER !!!" Mitsuki yelled back.

"Mitsu, please inside voices....." Inko said kinda worried.

"MOM ?!?!?" Izuku yelled confused and scared.

"*Sigh* Please don't make me explain this again......" Author-chan said.

After like, two minutes of screaming, three of explainations and other two of chapter review.

"Okay, I think I got it" Inko said.

"Good, we can start. Izuku here is going to have a quirk called Mob Psy, he's basically stronger than All might and All for one when his emotions are out" Author-chan explained.

"Impressive" Dabi said. (Finally one of my three boys talked :D)

"Okay let's start !" Author-chan said as the screen would start up.

An image of Izuku's house would appear and he would be in his room, the place would have a bed, a window, a desk with a computer and a bookshelf. But there would be no All might things on the room.

"So he's not a fanboy here ?" Uraraka asked kinda sad.

"It appears so...." Lida replied.

"Izuku-chan, breakfast is read. Come on honey, you don't want to be late for your first day at U.A, right ?" the soft voice from Inko would say as Izuku would use his Psy to change clothes.

"Okay, Mom..." An emotionless voice from Izuku would replied, as he went to the kitchen where his mother would be with breakfast at the table. (Inko look like her younger self in this one, k?)

"Wow, she's actually h-" Mineta was interrupted but mutiple girls who beat the shit out of him, while Inko would be confused.

After eating breakfast, Izuku would use his Psy to arrive at the school, literally flying, going straight up to class 1-A, where he would find a lot of people, but one familiar shitty face.

"WTF YOU DOING HERE, DEKU ?" Bakugo would yell ignoring Lida who was arguing with him.

56%

"What's with the percentage ?" Kendo asked.

"You'll see" Author-chan replied.

"It doesn't matter in which reality, Bakugo is always a dick...." Kirishima said.

"THE HELL YOU SAID ?!?" Bakugo yelled.

Author-chan would snap her fingers making Bakugo shut up before he and his mother starting yelling to hell.

Izuku would ignore Bakugo and go to his sit, and Uraraka would approch him. They talked toghter until Aizawa arrived.

Time skip: cu'z I'm lazy AF.

There would be a bus of 1-A going to the USJ for rescue training, everyone would be in heros outifts, and Izuku on casual clothing.

"Why he isn't on hero outift ?" Mina asked.

"That's he's hero outift" Author-chan said.

They arrived there happy, but found villains, many students thought they were fake before the teachers be ready to fight. They were getting nervous, but, Izuku, was just thinking about nothing in particular.

72%

"What is he planning ?"Nedzu said in curiosity.

"Wow, Nedzu is curious ? Now that's going to be interesting" Midnight said.

The villains would be fighting Aizawa while some of the students would be separated, but Izuku used Psy to get awy from the portal.

84%

The villains would be losing, but then Shigaraki ordered the Nomu to kill Aizawa, Izuku charged up to attack it, he wasn't really caring.

"Ha, the kid is stupid to attack the Nomu that even All might had to take a lot of energy to defeat !" Shigaraki laughed.

"Just you wait to see it buddy, just you wait" Author-chan said.

Izuku and the Nomu started fighting, he wasn't taking it seriously and Shigaraki was furious because the Nomu that was supposed to kill All might wouldn't handle a kid.

94%

The percentage would get higher, but then, the Nomu punched Izuku's face.

"Ouch ! That one hurted" Jiro said with a little concern.

100%

"Why do I have a bad feeling about this ?" Toga said.

"Ah bad feeling from Toga ? That's rare, I guess we can see what happens" Twice said.

Izuku expression changed and he got angry, he started attacking the nomu with no mercy almost killing it {insert epic scene here}

Then nomu was sent flying out of USJ, making all villains and heroes suprised, with exception of Katsuki, that already knew about the power and wanted to beat it.

"Dude ! That was so cool !!!!!" Kaminari said.

"So manly !!!!!!" Kirishima replied.

"My little Izuku is so powerful ! I'm sure he'll become a hero !" Inko added and hugged Deku.

After this, All might and the pros arrived and the villains retreated.
(I'm lazy so I just gonna finish it here :v)

"That one was very cool" Nedzu said.

"Want to fight mouse ?!?" Shigaraki yelled.

Soon the theater would start on a fight and Bakugo would start to explode everything

"Oh shit, I guess I'll end jt here" Author-chan said.

*Next up* : Prototype Au

Sorry for the late update, I just was trying to make something better, sorry if the story isn't good enough.

I'll make something bigger next time :).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 33 10
This is a fic that will have a lot of original things that I created, I hope you like it, this story will also be very different from the one in my D...
61.4K 429 200
I maxed out one, so here's another. There are more after
469 16 17
This is just my story stuff and potentially story ideas as well