Reincarnated in Naruto?

By Skostjuke

Who would of thought that after death you could reincarnate into a new world, a world of anime. Well I didn't... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 16

1.2K 31 0
By Skostjuke

"Sasuke/Naruto!" Both Naruto and Sasuke yelled out performing their famous jutsu's, rasengan and chidori. Sakura stared in fright seeing both her teammates, her comrades, her friends trying to kill each other. 'I've got to do something!' Sakura thought dashing forward enhancing her body with chakra. The trio were about to collide but nothing happened, everything stopped and was reverted to peace in a split second. 

Sasuke and Naruto were laying down on the ground groaning in fatigue and pain, in that split second something had forced them down to the ground. They pushed themselves to a sitting position before their eyes widened seeing Selene standing in the middle of it all, holding a rasengan in one hand and chidori in the other hand which was burning her hand which kept regenerating itself. She sent a death glare to both Naruto and Sasuke making them freeze in fear, having their bodies paralysed from the intense pressure. 

"Are you fucking idiots!?" Selene yelled out crashing both rasengan and chidori in her hands shocking them at her power. "Do you even know what would of happened if the jutsu's connected!? Both you would be dead! And taking Sakura with you!" Selene yelled out applying her chakra to her voice making them tremble feeling their hearts stopping, their souls crushing under the pressure. "Sakura you okay?" Selene asked normally suppressing her intimidating self making everyone breath of a sigh of relief. "Y-Yeah...I'm fine." Sakura muttered out.

"I get a promotion to a Special-Jounin and I find out my two friends are trying to kill each other. I wasn't planning on spending my day like this." Selene muttered looking around unhappy. "You both better go and think about what you've done today, and cool off your heads." Selene muttered walking by Sakura. "When you get the time, come find me at team 7 training grounds." Selene whispered to Sakura leaving. She made it past the door before giving out a painful gasp grasping her eyes feeling them burn. 'This again...the hell's happening?' Selene thought rubbing her eyes which were burning. 

Selene was down at team 7 training ground still unable to open her eyes for some reason, they didn't burn anymore yet they weren't cooperating with her unable to be opened. Yet it felt very weird, as if something was shifting, changing in her eyes. 'This feeling...its familiar yet foreign...' Selene thought in a cultivated state feeling her soul burning within her, the scorching flames of someone else. She focused on the sensation trying to get deeper into the state before everything exploded drowning her in her own power, yet it didn't feel like it tried to kill her no, it felt like it led her somewhere. 

Jiraiya was leaning against a tree spying on Selene, seeing her meditating, yet it was unusual. Her chakra calmly was circling around her like a protective shield of sorts. 'That feeling I got when I saw her at the rooftop...same feeling like back in Tanzaku, feels so oddly familiar but I can't grasp what it is...' Jiraiya thought looking at Selene. 

'This...this is...this is my soul.' Selene thought seeing the bright scorching flame of gold with a golden dragon overlapping around it protectively with red eyes. It looked like a statue yet you could feel its presence, presence of a great deity. 'I see you've come back...on your own.' The dragon spoke telepathically making Selene recognise the voice from back then, the Dragon God of Destruction, her own self, her prior state...her original form. 'I guess I have...'

Flashback to a month before chunin exams:

After Selene lost consciousness she woke up in a dark void, floating in mid air feeling a very strange feeling sarroudning her, a feeling of something deity like. 'Seems you're reaching your power, human.' Came a voice from inside Selene's mind yet she stayed calm while looking around. 'Who are you? Why have you summoned me?' Selene asked yet was shocked that her mouth didn't move, was she talking telepathically? 'I am the Dragon God of Destruction...something not from this world, or any other dimension...I was created by you, my creator.' The dragon spoke surprising and confusing Selene.

'Me? How?' Selene asked confused. 'Prior to your death, the shock of danger has unlocked your deep animal instincts which created me, your inner self. The strange phenomenons you experienced then was your hidden instincts of a Dragon.' The dragon spoke. 'It would of been hard to understand if I had never been reborn, then I wouldn't of thought that anything like this was possible. But anyway...you said something about me reaching my power?' Selene thought hearing a hum. 'That's right...your true power is inside of you locked away by yourself. I am that power, your called summon. Your unevolved Sage mode of a Dragon God of Destruction. Your young body isn't capable to force out the power, nor ready for it to come naturally. You should train your body to its pinnacle of physical strength in all aspects of ones body, that way it'll come to you...the power of a Dragon God of Destruction, your own prior form, the animal beast, a deity...your true strength.' The Dragon spoke making Selene grin unconsciously.

'I'm quite the badass then huh? Jeez...just thinking about it makes my body shiver in excitement. Wait! So tell me...you just spoke that cliche way and all, which was cool and badass like but you said 'your own prior form' what did that mean?' Selene spoke making the Dragon chuckle for the first time. 'That is right, you're quite sharp. What I meant was that, before all existence, I am you and you are me...you're my reincarnation.' The Dragon explained making Selene's jaw to drop open with shock. 'Before all existence...this...I have never thought of such thing was possible, even tho I was reborn into Naruto universe...(Chuckle) There is far more to the existence than just our world...' Selene thought shocked but begun calming herself down. 'Okay then...I shall achieve that pinnacle of strength and recover my lost long power.' Selene thought determined glancing down at her hand and doing the most cliche thing ever, she squeezed it tight into a fist. 'I'll reach it no matter what.'

Present:

'Seems we'll be leaving soon for our divine training.' The Dragon spoke making Selene hum sadly. 'Yeah...it looks that way. I'm just sad I'll be leaving my home, and my new built bonds.' Selene thought knowing that leaving this village, Konoha, she has to do it as a rogue ninja. She'll have to travel the world which means she will be out of Naruto's timeline for a long while before she reaches her state of deity. Selene walked up to her soul which was floating in mid air getting protected by the gold dragon. The sphere of pure energy so huge you couldn't see the top. 'I've got quite the big life force.' Selene thought chuckling placing a hand on it feeling the unfathomable power floating within it. 'I'll be leaving then.' Selene spoke glancing up at the Dragon. 'See you next time...Selene Uzumaki.' The Dragon bid his farewell while Selene succumbed to darkness.

Selene came back to her original body breathing out a relieved sigh gaining a smirk. 'Seems I'm getting stronger.' Selene thought feeling the itching of her eyes making her rub them before getting shocked when she was able to slid them open, she slowly opened them up getting used to the light. 'Chakra!?' Selene yelled in her mind seeing chakra all around her, the birds flying yet she saw their chakra pattern, trees, grass, the whole wilderness. 'No, no, no this can't be...this can't be happening.' Selene thought shooting up to her feet taking her headband off to look at her reflection before chocking on her own breath from shear shock. "R-Rinnegan?" She muttered out loud seeing her Rinnegan eyes with whirlpools in them, purple colour.

She sensed Jiraiya's chakra and the sound of a loud spit making her snap her head towards him seeing him trying to get over his shock. "S-Selene...h-how did you? This..." Jiraiya tried to speak yet couldn't comprehend the shock, seeing someone gain a Rinnegan in front of his eyes was too much, he only saw one other person before which was Nagato. "Jiraiya-san! The hell you doing here!?" Selene yelled out dashing to his side quickly apprehending him and pushing him down to the ground, she stretched her fist out having it infused with her chakra ready for the kill. 

"S-Selene calm down! I wont tell a soul! Promise! Pinkey promise!" Jiraiya yelled out in slight fright, he was actually not suspecting for Selene to lash out at him like that. She stared at him for a few more seconds before lowering her hand suppressing her chakra. "Sorry...I overreacted." Selene muttered getting off him and offering a hand to get up which he took. "Don't fret about it...but I understand your shock. But the question is how?" Jiraiya asked, believing Selene had the answer to it, she was indeed a protege and a genius of this era which wouldn't be so surprising for her to gain a Rinnegan.

"I'm not sure...I begun experiencing pain in my eyes not a while back. Today was probably the time it chose to sprout out, and in return I couldn't open my eyes for a few hours due to some restriction." Selene explained making Jiraiya nod humming. "That doesn't explain a thing." Jiraiya muttered out carefree making Selene deadpan that. 'Rinnegan...Rinnegan...Rinnegan...Rinn-right! If my memories are correct, both Naruto and Sasuke are the reincarnations of those brothers of Sage of Six Paths, before this were Madara and Hashirama. Both their chakra's combined make up Sage of Six Paths who had the Rinnegan...so what was it? Did I get both Naruto's and Sasuke chakra in my system causing this affect? Plus being an Uzumaki, a direct descendant of the Senju...but I can't just say this theory to Jiraiya, it'll be too suspicious of how I know so much...' Selene thought glancing at Jiraiya who was looking back at her expectedly. "I don't know okay!?" Selene yelled out.

Selene stayed at the training grounds before sensing the approaching Sakura. "Well you took your time." Selene muttered out playfully having her eyes closed confusing Sakura. "Yeah, sorry...what's with the eyes?" Sakura spoke asking. "I'm training on my sensory ability. But anyway the reason I requested your audience..." Selene muttered coming up to Sakura who's heart begun racing. 'Are we going to make out again!?' Sakura thought having her face flush red before she shook her head trying to dismiss the thought. "I hooked you up for a disciple spot. Starting tomorrow you'll be under the wing of Lady Tsunade, our new 5th Hokage." Selene informed making Sakura nod unconsciously before her face turned to shock and panic. "Wait what!?"

Selene was making her way back home feeling light headed, ever since she unlocked the Rinnegan her mind begun forcing some memories into itself, instincts on the use of her own Rinnegan. Yet it was all blurry, its only reflexes not clear memories, her muscle memory knows it. Selene came to a halt leaning against a tree for support feeling her body burning up, especially her chakra and soul which were scorching. 'The hell's happening? I thought I was over that...' Selene thought before hearing some distant voices of Sasuke and Sakura making her eyes widen. 'Its night...after Naruto's and Sasuke's fight. No, his leaving...what bad timing.' Selene thought pushing herself forward catching a glance of Sasuke going to knock Sakura out.

Sakura dodged it at the last second about to retaliate but was outskilled by Sasuke who punched her in the chest winding her, knocking her out. He laid her down on the stone bench and went. 'Dammit...' Selene thought unable to have her body cooperate with her. 

In the early morning Tsunade was in her Hokage office before in all of a sudden the doors where kicked open shattering the hinges taking her by fright. "Who comes..." She was cut short by a gasp of shock, Selene came in sweating with Sakura in hand, but her eyes were on full reveal, her Rinnegan. "Sasuke...Sasuke left the village for Orochimaru." Selene muttered out falling to her knees breathing heavily. Tsunade tried her best to file in the information in her mind, right now Sasuke was the priority then Selene's eyes. 

"Lady Tsu-Lord 5th. Let me go on returning Sasuke right away." Selene declared laying Sakura down on a couch making her wake up, Tsunade looked Selene over. "Are you sure? You're not looking all too well." Tsunade asked unsure, she still had the question in her mind lingering about her Rinnegan. "I'm sure...just a small side effect." Selene muttered making Tsunade scoff. 'Even if she was injured she's still will be on par with a skilled Jounin. And now having the Rinnegan? I'm afraid whoever goes up against her will be swiftly dealt with...' Tsunade thought sighing and nodding her head in approval making Selene nod too. Selene while turning round glance at Sakura's condition seeing her awake and staring at her shocked seeing her eyes. 'Today's the last day I'll be seeing them then...this feeling...' Selene thought feeling her heart tighten hurtfully making her give a forceful smile which Sakura saw something wrong with before disappearing in a blur of speed.

'I'll need to deal with the Sound 4 before changing Sasuke's mind...will I be strong enough to take them all on? Having their curse marks?' Selene thought dashing through the village above the roofs being nothing to the naked eye, no-one to track her movements. 'But what if him leaving is a good thing? For both him and Naruto...Sakura too. They'll become stronger for their bond, Naruto due to wanting to bring Sasuke back, Sakura to be able to help both of them...Sasuke is a motivator for the both of them. So will it be alright if I bring him back?' Selene thought passing the gates. 'I'll improvise...when the time comes it'll come naturally, I'm sure of it...I always do that.' Selene thought glancing back over her shoulder seeing Konoha becoming smaller. 'Goodbye.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

298K 12.6K 83
I was reincarnated as a random Uchiha in Naruto, oh hell nah I'm not gonna die I will do what ever I want and I WILL SURVIVE.
3.5K 238 8
Dying and becoming Haruno Sakura wasn't in the plans.. I DO NOT OWN THIS FANDOM OR PHOTOS - I ONLY OWN MY OCS
22.9K 892 27
You know when you die you think your going to go to heaven or hell. And how people who believe in reincarnation are looked at weird. Well.......they...
86.8K 3.4K 21
When life gives you another chance in another world, what would you do differently? *I do not own One Piece or Naruto, only the OC (Original Characte...