Lifeline (Katsuki x Reader)

By LevvinaLily

[COMPLETE] You're a 16 year old transfer student from London who arrives late to class 1-A of UA high. Both y... More

Author's note
Chapter 1: Nobody's Walking Matt
Chapter 2: Broken
Chapter 3: Ready
Chapter 4: Begin!
Chapter 5: How I Feel
Chapter 6: Cute
Chapter 7: Why?
Chapter 8: Safe
Chapter 9: Him
Chapter 10:You Really Are Annoying
Chapter 11: Eventually
Chapter 12: Don't Die On Me
Chapter 13: Isn't that bad
Chapter 15: Pretty Good
Chapter 16: I really like you
Chapter 17: Whatever dork...
Chapter 18: Asshole
Chapter 19: See you in the AM
Chapter 20: Blue flame
Chapter 21: Cool Beans!
Chapter 22: Love You
Not a chapter
Chapter 23: When You Least Expect It
Chapter 24:We need to talk
Chapter 25: Lemonade (šŸ‹)
Chapter 26: Perfect
Chapter 27: Wonder Bud
Chapter ļæ¼28: Kill
Chapter 29: Gone
IMPORTANT NOTICE

Chapter 14: Let's go girls!

5.8K 138 397
By LevvinaLily

YOUR POV:

After getting downstairs you saw the boys crowded around the bean bags playing super smash bros. The corners of your lips curled.

"I'm playing the winner!" You shouted as you jumped onto the beanbag next to shouto.

"Sure" he mumbled, eyes fixated on the screen before him.

After another two minutes you heard Sero cry out in defeat.

"All right your turn (Y/N)." He mumbled as he threw you the controller

You were set to play against shouto and chose Dark Pit as your avatar. Fortunately you were actually really good at smash and you won without being knocked off once.

"How the hell did you do that?!" Shouto asked with a look of shock cast upon his face.

"I dunno I guess I'm just good at the game~" You sang handing the controller back to Sero. Not a second after Mina came running into the lounge screaming.

"Guyssssss!"

Everyone stopped what they were doing to look over to her.

"Basicallyyyyyy were going to do a competition to see who's room is decorated the best. Everyone in?"

"I'm in!" You shout cheerfully

"Me too!" Said Kirishima

One by one everyone else agreed to take part. "Wait a sec... where's Bakugou?" Denki questioned.

"I'll go get him" You mumbled as you walked towards the stairs.

"Alright we'll wait for you guys down here" Mina shouted waving as I left.

Walking up the stairs you were looking for the room with the door labelled Bakugou. 'Ahhh here it is'.

*knock knock*

"..."

No reply. You pushed open to door to see a ash blonde fluff ball laying on his stomach on the floor with earphones plugged in watching... Naruto. You smirked to yourself, pleased with your influence. You silently tip toed over to him and pounced on his back.

"What the fuck?!"

"Hello neighbour~" You beamed

"Get off. You're heavy as shit" he groaned

"You're coming with me!" You huffed dragging him to his feet.

"Like hell I am" he grumbled

"Pleaseeeeeee katsuuuuuu" You begged

"No."

"You owe me~" you sang trying to pull him towards the door

"For what?!" He half shouted

"For cheating on our Naruto binge" you huffed

"It was one episode!"

"I don't care now come on!" You yelled finally dragging him out of the room.

You skipped happily down the stairs with him following behind you with his hands shoved in the pockets of his black jeans and a scowl plastered across his face. After getting to the lounge you walked up to everyone.

"We're here!"

"About time" Tsu groaned

"Hehe sorry. Someone had to be dragged out of their room" you chuckled sarcastically.

"Alright! Let the room decoration exploration begin!" Mina shouted

"Your real shit at naming stuff Mina" shoji spoke casually to which Mina sweat dropped nervously.

We started with the boys. The first room was Midoriya's, his was basically devoted to All Might with posters and figurines all over the place. It looked like a frickin shrine. After his was Shouto's, his room was a traditional Japanese design and really made you jaw drop.

"Woah your rooms awesome" you mumbled

"Thanks" he gave you a weak smile, earning a snarl from Katsuki.

After him was Kirishima, Denki,Mineta... last on the boys floor was katsuki. He was pretty reluctant to show everyone his room but you couldn't see why. It was actually pretty cool. The walls were an intense red and the bed was a small double with black, red and green sheets. He had a couple All Might posters here and there and a mini fridge under the desk next to his bed. There were a few books and stuff scattered about the floor but all in all the room looked really comfy.

After that it was time to see the girls rooms. First off was Uraraka's who's room was a bit simple but still a nice aesthetic. After hers was Momo, then Hagakure after that it was supposed to be Tsu but she didn't want to show it so we skipped hers. After a while it was Mina's room. One word to describe it was Pink. Very very, intensely, overpoweringly scary pink.

"It's my favourite colour" she giggled

" I couldn't tell" You mumbled sarcastically.

Last of all was your room. You were kind of anxious to show it but then again it didn't really matter so you opened the door and flicked on your fairy lights.

"Woah (Y/N) this is pretty!" Uraraka gasped.

"Yeah" the boys agreed.

"Thanks" you smiled rubbing the back of your neck.

We declared Mina the winner and everyone else went back to the lounge. You however opted to remain in your new room and chilled out on your bed staring up at the ceiling. Your door crept open causing you to stiffen. You relaxed after realising that it was only katsuki.

"Yo dork what you doing?" he spat walking over to your bed and laying down in the free space.

"Thinking" you yawned continuing to stare up.

"About What?" He asked uninterestedly

"Stuff" You groaned

"Well that's vague"

Truth is you were thinking about him. You've known him for almost a year now and have had a crush on him since the your fight at the school gym but you didn't see it going anywhere, he just doesn't seem interested in girls and if you did confess to him it'd probably ruin your friendship or at the very least make it really awkward.

"Katsuki... can I ask you a serious question"

"Well yeah" he grumbled.

You turned on your side so you were facing him and rested your head in your hand. "Are you gay?"

"What?!"

"Don't worry if you are, I'm not homophobic" you spoke seriously

"Are you fucking serious!" He spat sitting up "What the fuck makes you think I'm gay!"

"Well you've never expressed any interest in girls, like ever and I don't think I've even seen you look at a girl like you want her before" you shrug

"What..."

"Look answer these questions okay"

"Fine"

"Have you ever had a girlfriend?"

"Nope"

"Have you ever had sex?"

"The fuck? No"

"Have you ever kissed a girl? And your mom doesn't count"

"Well technically I kissed you" he smirked turning to look at you.

"Actually I kissed you and that doesn't count so I'm gonna take your answer as a no"

"Tsk"

"You see what I mean, don't be offended I was genuinely just curious." You spoke sitting up raising your hands to your shoulders in a shrug.

"I'm not gay" he hissed with a vein popping from his forehead.

"You sure" you giggled

"I can prove that I'm not" he spoke as he turned his body to face you.

"Oh Yeah? How?" You asked quizzically as you furrowed your brows.

"Close your eyes" he spoke sternly

"Why?!"

"Just do it!" He snapped

"Fine..."

You closed your eyes and waited for god knows what. You felt his warm hands gently take hold the sides of your face throwing you into a state of confusion.

'What the fuck is this boy doing?'

Your eyes shot open as you felt his soft lips press against your own. You sat there in shock for a second before closing your eyes and melting into him. Your lips seemed to fit perfectly with his, you lifted your hand to his cheek as they slowly rubbed against each other. He pulled away sluggishly as you opened your eyes.

You could feel your heart beating out of your chest as the two of you sat across from each other on your bed. Both of you red as tomatoes in a breathy silence, your (E/C) eyes locked into his crimson orbs.

'What the fuck just happened?!'

"See" he smirked "still think I'm gay"

"F-fine... you're straight" You huffed "but you're still weird. We need to find you a girlfriend"

'Why on earth did I just say that'

"Nahhhhh" He huffed looking almost disappointed. "Don't worry, I've got my eye on someone, maybe I'll ask her out when I can" he mumbled

'so he likes someone else... I knew it was too good to be true.'

"Good for you. I'm going bed now. Go away" You yawned stretching out your arms.

"Why are you so moody" he smirked moving his face closer so that your noses were touching.

"Who said I'm moody" You huffed pushing away from him and hopping off your bed.

"Whatever you say dork" he huffed pulling the cover up over himself.

"Hey! Get out of my bed you damn porcupine" you shout after pulling off the hoodie you borrowed from him earlier that evening.

"Sorry" he fake yawned "no can do. I claim this bed as mine tonight".

"Oh for fuck sake katsuki get out of my bed!" You growled throwing his hoodie at his head.

He just pretended to snore

"You know what, fine!"

' I really can't be in there right now -_- I'm going to Mina's room'

You walked over to the room next door and knocked. Your pink friend spunkily ripped the door open and welcomed you into her room. After about twenty minutes you had to leave, all that pink was giving you a migraine. You went back to your room to see if spiky was still there. Unfortunately he was, on your phone.

"Alright smoke for brains. Get the fuck outta my room!" You groaned trying to pull him up off the bed whilst simultaneously grabbing your phone.

"Noooooooooooo! Fuck off i'm comfortable!"

'come on (Y/N) it was just a kiss. Stop acting so weird because of it'

"Fine. You can stay just let me sleep. We have school tomorrow" You spoke softly, crawling back into your space on the bed, turning your back to him and pulling the covers over yourself.

"There's no school tomorrow dork" he mumbled wrapping his arms around your waist, nuzzling his nose into the back of your neck.

"What do you mean there's no school tomorrow?"

"I mean there's no school" he chuckled "God you really are a dumbass... school starts on Thursday this week. The teachers still have press conferences and we were given the days off to settle into our rooms dipshit"

"Really?!" You sat up

"Yeah really. Now could you stay still and stop ruining my comfort. You really are a shit pillow" he groaned pulling you back down into his bare chest. You sat there listening to his heartbeat for a moment.

'Well I guess as his best friend the least I can do for him is help him out with who he actually likes'

"Katsu"

"Hmmm"

"Who's the girl? Maybe I can help hook the two of you up" you smiled into his chest

"None of your business dork"

"C'mon tell meeeeeeee"

"No way"

"Why not"

"Because I said so. Now leave it alone" he hissed

"Ughhh fine. But I'll get it out of you eventually." You mumbled.

You sat up and began rummaging through the top draw under your bedside table.

"I told you to stop moving!" He spat irritatedly

"Hold on a sec princess" you teased "since we don't have to be up early tomorrow I'm gonna watch a movie. Wanna join?"

"Never call me princess again asswipe. And yeah put on a Sinister 2"

"Nope, no horror"

"Why the hell not?!"

"Because I don't feel like having nightmares tonight and we're watching wolf children"

"Fineeeeeee but if the movies shit I'm changing it midway" he groaned.

You picked up your laptop and laid down in between his legs with your head on his chest. Once again katsuki loved the film you put on and you were sure you looked up and saw him cry at the part when the dad died.

'He's such a big softie'

After the one film you put on, katsuki dictated the laptop for the rest of the night and the two of you sat up until 6am watching the Saw movie collection. It was safe to say that you weren't eating for a week after that. The morning after you were awoken by squeals and laughter. You however completely ignored it and went back to sleep.

* . • 〰️➿〰️ • . *

KATSUKI'S POV:

The next morning (or evening considering it was almost 1 o'clock) I woke up to (Y/N) asleep, drooling on my chest.

'She looks so peaceful, you almost wouldn't notice that she's a complete ass'

I leaned over her trying my best not to wake her and grabbed her laptop. Thank god her password was the same for everything or I would have had to wake her up. I put on Netflix and started watching Brooklyn 99.

I couldn't focus on a single thing going on in the show, all I could think about was last night.

' I actually fucking kissed her [*~*]. And she.. she kissed me back? Her lips are so soft, I'm pretty sure I can still taste her but I can't believe she thought I was fucking gay?!'

I sighed pinching the bridge of my nose

'How? How the hell am I supposed to tell her I like her now? Last night was the perfect opportunity and I fucking blew it.'

I decided to put on Blindspot instead of Brooklyn 99. About twenty minutes later she began to stir.

"Morning spike" she yawned lifting her head from my chest. I looked down to find myself playing with her hair.

"Afternoon dork" I grumbled

"You really need to sleep in your own room tonight" She moaned plopping her head back onto me.

"why's that?" The corner of my mouth lifted into a side smile.

"Because you're too comfortable. As much as I love cuddles and shit, you're just gonna make me late for everything" she spoke softly into my chest.

My face tinted a shade of red as I looked down at her and smiled.

'What's this dork doing to me'

Unfortunately for me she got up and walked over to the door.

"Where you going?"

"To have a shower, go to your own room I'm gonna need mine to get dressed in a bit" she yawned as she left.

'Guess I gotta go...Shitty girl'

YOUR POV:

As you walked into the girls bathroom you were tackled by Mina and Uraraka.

"What the?!"

They slammed shut the door and pinned you to the wall.

"What the hell are you two doing!"

"We've got a bone to pick with you (Y/N)!" Mina shouted, you could see a fire in her eyes

"What???"

"Why didn't you tell us that you and Bakugou were dating?" Uraraka splurted out

You couldn't help but burst out into laughter. "Because were not"

"You're not? But we saw you two together in your bed this morning!" Mina whined throwing her head back with one hand on her hip.

"Yeah, I wish" you sighed "trust me, he doesn't like me like that. He's got his eye on someone else" you slumped yourself to the ground defeatedly

"HE WHAT?!" They shouted in unison

"Shhhhhhhh! Shut up!" You whisper shouted "He won't tell me who so don't ask, and because he won't tell me I've come to the conclusion that it's probably someone else in our class."

"Dude that sucks" Mina groaned helping you up.

"Oh well, it'll be fine (Y/N)! you just need to get over your crush!" Uraraka shouted determinedly.

"Wha- how?"

"I dunno lemme think" she mumbled

"Oh! I know!" Mina yelled triumphantly

"I still don't think this is a good idea but go on then"

"Well you know how there's that really nice doughnut shop that sells the doughnuts in pretty pink boxes"

"Yeah"

"I just so happened to be going there for the twelfth time yesterday and guess who I saw!"

"Santa" you groaned sarcastically

"That blue haired hottie that you bumped into a while back. Apparently he's a regular so I say the three of us get showered, head over there and see if we can get you a date" she grinned

"Ummmm I dunno... I don't really know the guy and I'm not good with new people" you stand heading over to an empty shower and stripping off your clothes.

"C'mon it might be funnnnnn~" she sings

"And even if it isn't we still get doughnuts" Uraraka joins in.

"Fine. After our showers meet me in my room and help me get dressed" You huff determinedly a small giggle escaping your lips.

After showering and co-washing your hair you hopped out of the shower and the three of you walked back to your rooms. Closing the door behind you, you dried off your body and wrapped your hair in a towel. You put on a black bra and pants and proceeded to put Cantu in your hair and diffuse it so it curled nicely.

You were sitting on your bed creaming yourself when you heard a knock at your door.

"Who is it?!"

"It's me you dork" he began opening the door

'Shit. Go away!!!!'

"Don't come in!" You squealed

"Why the hell not?!" The door stopped opening

"I'm not dressed!"

"Tsk. Fine bye" he groaned slamming the door shut

'Phew ~_~ that was close'

Literally right as you sat back down you heard another knock at your door.

"Katsuki I told you to go away!!" You yelled as a vein popped out of your forehead.

"It's us~" Uraraka spoke through the door

"Oh shit sorry, come in!  Woah you guys look hot!" You squealed.

Uraraka was wearing A black sports bra with a pair of grey three quarter length trousers. Mina wore an adorable black and gold jumper dress with thigh high boots and a red side bag.

(A/N) not my artwork guys‼️ found it in pintrest ~ neither is the one further below

"Dude your hair looks amazing" Mina gawked

"Thanks" you laughed "but I still have no clue what to wear" I sighed.

"Okay, let the master work" she smirked, cracking her fingers as she walked towards your wardrobe. Her and Uraraka spent the next sixteen minutes pulling out clothes and hurling them onto your bed which you would then arrange and hang back up.

"Aha!" Uraraka shouted laying out a long sleeved black cropped turtleneck, black ripped jeans, pink and purple fishnet tights a black baseball cap with a matching pink and purple underside and logo along with some matching hoops and a pair of black trainers/sneakers with purple laces. 

"That actually doesn't look half bad" You grinned "I really forgot that I had those"

"Cool now hurry up and put them on" she huffed whilst Mina laughed.

You quickly put on your clothes and took a look in the mirror. You actually felt really pretty for once.

"Alright! Let's go girls!" Mina shouted as we grabbed our phones and walked out of my room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

853K 14.7K 28
read the story! a collection of scenarios and imagines of Bakugou Katsuki from My Hero Academia not proof-read, grammar errors since English isn't my...
834K 25.7K 35
(Important: DO NOT REPOST, STEAL OR COPY my work, please!) Status update: DISCONTINUED since 2021 [Requests are not open anymore, sorry!] Have you ev...
384 7 49
A new student joins the UA High School from a place where being someone with quirks isn't praised. Things become strange for this young teenager as s...
514K 14.2K 49
*In process of editing* You're Kirishima's estranged twin sister. You've come back to Japan after pursuing a modeling career in America (Don't give m...