I Have the Power!

By NightLilly1050

This is basically a story about how Kyle becomes He-Man. I know, he's a puny crybaby who can barely lift a sw... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Author's Notice
Authors Notice 2 (Please read)
Chapter 1 (Again)
Chapter 2 (Again...)
Chapter 3 (...Again)
Chapter 4 (...Again...)
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Authors Note
Prologue
Part One
Part Two
Part Three
Part Four
Part Five
Part Six
Part Seven
Part Eight
Part Nine
Charachter Cocept Art: Tila
Charachter Concept Art: He-Man
Part Ten
Charachter Concept Art: Beast-Man
Part Eleven

Chapter 23

122 4 0
By NightLilly1050

Bow returned to the infirmary, wondering if Kyle had woken up yet. The queen had been right to be worried. He and Glimmer had just spoken to her the night before, and her words still rang in his head.

"We must be prepared for anything. She-Ra's gone, and now that boy is out of action as well. We must prepare ourselves for the worst. You must be ready if there is another attack."

Bow hated how right she was. He hated that the rebellion relied so much on a couple of super strong fighters. He felt so useless. Adora was gone now and all he could do was search for her and hope she came back. And Kyle was badly injured. All Bow could do for him was hope the blood he'd given him would be enough to bring him back to action in time for another fight. 

Kyle hadn't woken up yet. It had been nearly one day and he still hadn't woken up. The doctor wouldn't be right every time, but it made no difference. Seeing Kyle in his current state made Bow feel sick to his stomach with worry. He was the rebellions best defense against the hoard.

But he was more than that. He was a friend. All Bow had wanted was for Kyle to find some place where he could be happy. That was the real reason he'd brought him back to Bright-Moon. Kyle had been through so much back at the hoard, and he seemed so unhappy. Bow wasn't sure Kyle even knew what being happy felt like. He didn't have any real friends. No one to talk to, no one to rely on. Bow couldn't fathom how alone Kyle must have felt.

And even though he knew that it was stupid, he felt responsible for Kyle's current state. He'd been the one to push Kyle to become that hero when Kyle had insisted he couldn't do it. He was the one who brought Kyle to Bright-Moon. Maybe Kyle would have been better off with Entrapta and the rest of the hoard....

But it was only a small part of him that felt that way. After all, before Kyle had raised the sword and been transformed by its power, he'd seemed confident. For the first time since Bow had met him, he'd trusted himself enough to take that step. Bow didn't want that confidence to suffer because of his injury.

"Please wake up," Bow whispered. He needed to know that Kyle was okay. He needed to be certain that Kyle wasn't going to fade away, and that he was going to be alright. 

Kyle shifted, and Bow stood, wondering if he'd imagined it. Then Kyle's eyes fluttered open and he shifted his gaze towards Bow.

"Bow?" he muttered. 

Bow sighed with relief. He felt himself smiling. Kyle was going to be okay.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

413 27 13
Born into a prestigious family, Elijah had to shoulder a lot of things- pride, family name, being the best of the best... These things were not what...
1K 444 16
It's always hard to stay true to what you believe in, especially when it's the crucial moment when it will cost you your life. But what if the attemp...
108 5 27
From all of the things on earth, humans are the most interesting to watch. I've seen them research things, developing things, but also creating and d...
3.9K 62 6
Now here's number three on my male reader attempt. My last book was deleted and I sadly didn't save the chapters soo this is my last attempt at it. N...