Hooked on You [D2]

By _DreamingInsomniac_

"You're not just saying that, are you?" In which the daughter of the Big Bad Wolf and the son of Captain Hook... More

CAST
1 - Family
2 - Impromptu Musical Number
3 - Birthday Surprises
4 - Mal's Return
5 - Confessions
6 - Royal Conversation
7 - We Want the Wand
8 - Sword Fight

9 - Uma's Plan

6.1K 190 17
By _DreamingInsomniac_

Days later, I glanced over at Auradon, sighing sadly. As much as I loved stealing, and being a leader to my pirate crew, I wanted to be in Auradon. I wanted an education, and I wanted to finally be able to shift into a wolf and run in the forest. The water a few hundred feet out started rippling, and Uma rose from the sea.

"What are you doing back here?" I questioned, hurt laced in my tone.

"I came to let you know I'm searching for a hole in the barrier." Uma said, offering me a smile. "Trying to get you all out so we can take over together."

"I thought you left us here." I sighed happily.

"I'd never leave the only family I've ever known." Uma said, shaking her head. "I'll check back soon with an update. Keep the boys safe."

"You know I will." I nodded, watching Uma sink down below the surface of the ocean. For the first time in my seventeen years of life, I felt somewhat hopeful that I would finally get off this god forsaken Isle- excluding Hades of course.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 200 13
Hayley Wood is a hybrid but she is kept deep in the forbidden forest one day she runs away because of her parents harsh behavior and finds.........him
1M 64.7K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
69.6K 1.3K 35
Daughter of Gaston in Auradon with her father's enemies. Interesting choice. Brooklyn has always been by her brother's side, they both don't like the...
69K 596 12
This book is just basically one shots about the band Tokio Hotel (There is a bit of smut here and there but not much most of it are just fluff) I'm...