Feeling the Aster 💥 (Young J...

By 1-800baelatargaryen

My name is Y/n Justice, apart of theJustice League. On what was supposed to be one a epic day, turned into so... More

Prologue and Cast
Independence Day
Independence Day part 2
Fireworks
Fireworks Part 2
Welcome to Happy Harbor
Welcome to Happy Harbor Part 2
Drop Zone
Drop Zone Part 2
Schooled
Schooled Part 2
Info
Infiltrator
Infiltrator Part 2
Denial
Denial Part 2
Downtime
Downtime Part 2
Bereft
Bereft Part 2
Terrors
Terrors Part 2
Homefront
Homefront Part 2
Alpha Male
Revelation

Targets

281 8 2
By 1-800baelatargaryen

Gotham City | September 7th; 13:09

Y/n's POV

Today most of the team is now starting school. Wally already had started, M'gann and Superboy are starting their first day, and Aqualad is not attending school, while Robin/Dick, Artemis, who I just found out is gonna be attending Gotham Academy, and I haven't started school yet which I'm glad about. So now, I'm just at home getting ready to binge watch the Vampire Diaries all day with Dick.

I had just finished breakfast, but before I left my room I made sure that all my runes were covered in make up. He wakes up early and start his training while I am not a morning person so now Dick is finishing his shower while I'm getting the spot all nice and comfy so we can start before I grab the snacks from my safe which he doesn't know about, and put them on the table. I close all the curtains when I have finished setting up so the room could be darker. The door opens to reveal a wet raven haired Dick, wearing a grey shirt and black sweatpants. Now I know what you're thinking, 'Dick watches the Vampire Diaries?' And to answer it, yes he does because he finds the love triangle between Elena, Damon, and Stefan, hilarious.

He got comfortable on the couch before I climbed on getting comfortable before we started to watch. So we are barely starting the new season which is season 3 as it just came out yesterday. So last season, (spoiler if you haven't see the Vampire Diaries Season 2) Elena and the gang met Klaus, he did the sacrifice, Aunt Jenna died which made me cry so much to the point where Dick had to stay with me for days without leaving my room, Elena died which was slightly great as seeing as she did complain so much but hey I'm not complaining I love Elena Gilbert, Julie Plec is the director Nina Dobrev is just the amazing actress who plays her, Stefan left with Klaus who is hot by the way. Dick always complain saying he's better looking than him but I always tell him, "you're not a hybrid who's been alive for 1,000 years." Also, Klaus daggered Elijah, who's also my baby. Anywho that's just the recap of the season 2 finale. So now let's begin with the first episode.

"Previously on the Vampire Diaries,

Katherine: Does Elena enjoy having both of you worship at her altar?

Klaus talks to Damon.

Stefan and Elena hug.

Elijah explaining Klaus' species and his history.

Damon telling Stefan that he got bite, a werewolf bite.

Caroline and Tyler having a relationship.

Elena asking of Stefan's whereabouts.

Stefan begging for the cure from Klaus, Klaus tells him that his blood is the cure.

Elena staying with Damon as he deals with the side effects of a werewolf bite. They kiss.

Klaus giving Stefan more blood, and offering him a deal. The cure and he leaves town with him.

Tears slightly well in my eyes remembering the DELENA scene.

We watch as a girl comes outside looking for her dog, before Klaus shows up doing a American accent wanting to use her phone which she agrees.

"So...I can come in?" He asks.

She turns around. "No. I'll get the phone and I'll bring it out to you."

"I thought you country folk were supposed to be more trusting." He says, in his normal accent.

"I'm from Florida." She responds back, slightly sassy which made me laugh.

"Well, that explains it."

Before we can continue with the part though a knock came from my door. Dick paused the episode. "Come in." I yelled.

The door opened to reveal Bruce. "Hey Bruce, what's up?" I asked as I saw the expression on his face.

"Y/n, could I speak to you for a moment, alone?" I looked at Dick giving him permission to continue to watch the episode. He clicked play as a I got off him and walked out the door. Bruce closed the door and we walked a few feet away just in case. "As you know Roy is in Taipei to protect Prime Minister Tseng of South Rhelasia and North Rhelasia's General Singh Manh Li, if anything were to happen."

I sigh, before rolling my eyes. "Yes, I know that. I also that he won't be starting till later on tonight."

"I want you to go with him."

My eyes widen before I start to shake my head. "Bruce, no way am I gonna go with him. He wants to do the hero career solo remember, besides I'm pretty sure that the point on not speaking to each other would give out signals of where we're at right now. Besides I'm still recovering from Bialya." I rose my shirt just a bit to show him the stitches that left their mark on me.

He sighs, before pinching the bridge of his nose. "Teenagers. This is why I didn't want to keep you when your teenage years started, but no Dinah didn't want her house always having slammed doors echoing."

I scoff after hearing what he mumbled. "Ha, you don't regret it at all because you couldn't even handle Dick when he was a child. You always needed me to watch him." I smirked at him when I saw him look at me with a look that read 'shut up'. "Besides, if Roy needs help send Aqualad. I'm sure he won't mind helping."

Before he could say anything though I walked away heading back to my room knowing that I probably missed the whole episode or most of it.

I opened the door and walked in to see Stefan walking out of a bar, I think. He looks up at the sky with a expression that I couldn't read as he looked back down taking out his phone.

The scene changes to a Happy Birthday card and a teddy bear in Elena's bed, before she grabs the card putting it on her dresser, then walks away not seeing that her phone was ringing.

Stefan held the phone to his ear as he was waiting for her to pick up.

I quickly rushed to the couch and sat down next to him, putting my hand to my mouth to bite my fingers as we watched Elena walk back into the room before answering the unknown phone call.

"Hello?"

Silence was the only response before a look of realization hit her. "Stefan?"

He opens his mouth slightly, more unreadable expressions on his face. "Stefan, if this is you...you'll be okay. You can survive this. Whatever you do, just hold on."

His lips start quivering. Which brings tears to my eyes once more, before I put my head on Dick's shoulder.

"I love you Stefan. Hold on to that. Never let that go." He nods, pain and heartbreak expressed on his face.

The scene leaves going to Caroline changing back to her clothes before looking at Tyler, then exits his room. She quietly goes down the stairs before the lights turn on.

"Mrs. Lockwood." She says is surprise before trying to make excuses before saying that she's just gonna grab her purse then go. As she grabs her purse though, her hand sizzles in pain as vervain was probably splashed on it. Carol shoots her with darts before Caroline falls to the floor unconscious.

And that ended the episode. Me and Dick look at each other as tears silently slid down our cheeks. After a few minutes of silence we burst out laughing. "Okay, okay, lets watch it again as Bruce took me out for pretty much the whole episode." He quickly nods before we get into our comfortable position before he restarts the episode.

We continued to watch episodes all night before we soon stopped before heading to bed.

•~•~•~•

So there wasn't really any hero scenes, the whole episode was pretty much of Roy so I just thought 'hey why not just do a mundane life where you don't have to do any butt kicking.' So that where we are. Let me know what you guys think in the comments, remember to vote, which I really hope you do.

Next Post: September 28, 2019

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33K 1K 14
[This is a rewritten version of my previous work 'The Big Secret'] Secrets are kept in a dark for a reason. After a mission, gone wrong one of Robin'...
52.1K 1.1K 37
Arianna Hathaway had never expected her life to change in the matter of one night. Now with an unexpected life and challenges she learns she can't fa...
330K 8.4K 41
Batman and the Justice league are going on an off earth mission; Alfred's sick and Bruce has no idea what to do with his kid's, he know's if he leave...
84K 3.7K 57
Now calling herself "Jade," a girl must delve into the risky business of cat burglary in attempts to keep her sister safe from a dangerous past. As t...