Feeling the Aster 💥 (Young J...

By 1-800baelatargaryen

My name is Y/n Justice, apart of theJustice League. On what was supposed to be one a epic day, turned into so... More

Prologue and Cast
Independence Day
Independence Day part 2
Fireworks
Fireworks Part 2
Welcome to Happy Harbor
Welcome to Happy Harbor Part 2
Drop Zone
Drop Zone Part 2
Schooled
Schooled Part 2
Info
Infiltrator Part 2
Denial
Denial Part 2
Downtime
Downtime Part 2
Bereft
Bereft Part 2
Targets
Terrors
Terrors Part 2
Homefront
Homefront Part 2
Alpha Male
Revelation

Infiltrator

434 11 1
By 1-800baelatargaryen

Mount Justice | August 8th; 8:42

Robin walked to S/n's room and the door wouldn't open so he did what he does best... hacked. The door opened, showing that the room had the lights off. He walked towards the bed where he saw the sleeping heroin before a smirk appeared on his face. He took a breath before he started jumping on the bed. A groan made his smirk wider. S/n opened her eyes feeling her mask on, Robin couldn't see though so her bracelet started slithering down her wrist until it was a whip. Already knowing who was jumping on her bed, she smirked as she snapped it at his feet, which wrapped around before pulling it making his eyes widen before he landed on his back on her bed. His head by her feet, which still had her heels on, and his feet by her head. "Why are you waking me up? Don't you know that I need beauty to look this good?" She said dangerously, because normally everyone knows, not to mess with S/n's and her sleep. "Normally, I wouldn't but I couldn't pass up the opportunity. Now, get your butt up, the Team's going to the beach." He sat up and left the room, making her groan and turn her body around as she screamed into the pillows. A vision happening. 'A girl with blonde hair in a green suit, Kid Flash and Robin sitting next to each other before the speedster groans, a short haired blonde with glasses, and Wayne Tech Facility.' Before getting up and getting ready.

•~•~•

(Still Mount Justice) 9:58

Robin, S/n, M'gann, Kaldur, and Superboy, all made their way out of the cave and to the beach. All dressed in their swimsuits, carrying everything they need. M'gann stops, before spreading her arms. "Hello, Megan." She turns around to the rest of the group. "We should hit the beach everyday." Robin smiles, then lowers his head to his hand. "First, a moment of silence for our... absent comrade." He says. M'gann drops her head too. "Poor Wally." She echoes. After a moment of silence S/n speaks up. "Okay that's enough silence for Wally, besides it's a blessing in disguise. Now I was rudely awaken..." she said looking at Robin who smirked. "I didn't come here to be silenced, are we hitting the beach or not." She sets down her stuff, before running in the water. Soon everyone joins in, M'gann, S/n, and Robin are splashing one another in the water, Kaldur doesn't do anything before he joins in. Superboy cannonballs, landing right between the four of them but somehow, M'gann laughed as she dodged the wave. Later, everyone gets out to grill the hotdogs but as everyone has their hotdogs in a bun, Robin picks one up on his fork before eating it. After eating, Robin and Aqualad are going against Superboy and M'gann in volleyball while S/n lies on the sand taking a nap.

After their game of volleyball, S/n woke up to see a sleeping or relaxing Superboy having a mountain of sand built on top of him. She laughs before grabbing her camera. "Hey." She said grabbing their attention. "Photo." She turned the camera on as they all went back to what they were doing to make it seem more natural. She snapped the picture before a moment later it printed and another moment later as the picture loaded.

She smiles at it before putting the picture and camera back in her gray bag. After a little while longer Superboy lifts his head up to see sand on top of him and everyone packing up. He stands up all the sand falling off, before everyone heads back to the cave. They all separate after putting everything back doing their own thing.

Later on the computer announced.

Recognized | Kid Flash: B-0-3

Wally's body materializing at the entrance of the zeta-tube. "The Wall-man is here!" He called, his arms full of beach supplies, his nose covered in sunscreen. "Now let's get this part star - oof!" He tripped over his own feet, sending his supplies everywhere as everyone stared at him. "...ted." The beach balls bounced past an angry Batman. All the protogés look at him with knowing smiles. Red Tornado, Green Arrow, and Batman there but no S/n. "Wall-man, huh?" A new voice asks, Aqualad steps aside so Kid Flash can see her. A girl in a green suit with a arrow on her chest with a bow in hand, blonde hair. "I love the uniform. What exactly are your powers?" Wally ignores her question as he stands next to Robin and M'gann. "Uh, whos this?" He asks, gesturing to the new girl. "Artemis, your new teammate." She says, almost teasingly. "Kid Flash. Never heard of you." He continued, using the same teasing tone, before getting serious. "Where's S/n?" To which Robin shrugs. Green Arrow steps up. "She's my new protogé." Wally's eyes widen. "Wha-what happened to your old one." He questioned, but can't asked anymore as the the computer announces.

Recognize | Speedy: Speedy B-0-6

"Well for starters, he doesn't go by Speedy any more." Roy states, walking out of the zeta-tube. "Call me Red Arrow." He has a new suit, the original three protogé are relieved but Green Arrow respondes the fastest. "Roy, you look -." GA began but Red Arrow cut him off. "-Replaceable." He nearly growls. "It's not like that." His old mentor tries. "You told me you were going solo." "So why waste time finding a sub? Can she even you that bow?" Roy rhetorically questions, angrily. Artemis steps up to defend herself. "Yes, she can." She said, almost chipper as she gets right in Roy's face. "Who are you?" Wally questioned. "I'm his niece." Artemis says while Green Arrow says. "She's my niece." At the same time. That response gets a smirk on Robin's face. "Another niece." He questions, knowingly. "But she is not your replacement." Kaldur assured, Roy turned to look at him. "We have always wanted you on the Team, and we have no quota on archers." Wally pipes up. "And if we did, you know who we'd pick." Artemis steps up, again. "Whatever, Baywatch. I'm here to stay." Roy walks away from her. "You came to us for a reason." "Yeah, and as much as I don't want to see her after the breakup...we need S/n here." Roy said sighing, as much as he misses the heroin. He doesn't want to see her so soon after the breakup, after the doors closed at the Hall he still heard her cries. He even stopped, before deciding against it and continued walking. "Computer, call S/n." Batman announced, a large holoscreen is pulled up infront of him. The call answers.

Paris | August 8th; 18:39

"Hey, you have the $40, right?" They heard a familiar voice ask as they the Leaguer's face, The Flash.  "Yeah. Okay, portal can only stay open for a minute at most alright, so when you see me comeback go through and think of the apartment. Now let me make sure I have everything." S/n said, they couldn't see her but they could hear saying things. Flash looks down at the heroin's phone to see the Team, the Leaguers and Roy. "Hey Bats, you guys called just in time. Watch this." He flips the camera to show S/n in.

Roy's eyes widened at her outfit, seeing all the runes. After making sure she had everything she takes out her stele and draws the portal rune.

She runs her stele over her heightened speed rune. She pulls out a blindfold, wrapping it around her head, covering her eyes, before yelling. "Go." She runs to a wall. The group at the cave eyes widen except the Leaguers already used to seeing her and Flash's ideas. "She phases through it." They let out a sigh of relief, even Artemis. A few moments later, they see her run through the wall holding two black boxes.

(Obviously you can't see the inside, but macarons are inside.)
"Lets go." Flash yells, as they both run through the portal. "Did something happen?" Artemis questions but doesn't get a respond back,as the feed went static for a few seconds before they see a apartment.

New Orleans | August 8th 18;47

They both skid to a stop, S/n takes off the blindfold before her and Flash look at each other before laughing. "The Bats called, they're waiting." He lets her know as he hands her the phone before takeing one of the boxes before going out of view. "Hello." Her face popping up on the screen. "S/n, report to the cave. The Team's got a mission, your going with them." "Do I have to?" She questioned her face, hesitant as she didn't want to leave. Seeing the look on Batman's face she tried to change his mind. "Me and Flash were about to go try out the gumbo." He still has the serious look on his face as she pouts. "Fine. I'll be there in a minute." She glares at the Dark Knight, before the call ended.

•~•~•

After the call the heroin grabbed her box. "Flash, I got to go. Duty calls." She yelled hearing him a yell a 'okay'. She draws the portal rune before walking through thinking of the cave.

•~•~•

A bright orange portal appears near the group as a figure walks through. S/n walks through and looks up seeing the team, the Leaguers, a new girl, and...Roy in his suit. "What are you doing hear?" Her voice slightly cracking as tears slightly well in her eyes. "I need your help... your team's help." He quickly recovers, walking towards her. "And what if I don't want to help you?" She counters back. He stood in front of her, the group just watching, waiting to see what was gonna happen. He leans down, and whispers in her ear. "After you guys complete this. Me and you can talk later." He pulls back and looks at her. She looks at him for a moment before nodding. The group watches wanting to know what happened. "What's happening?" Artemis asked. "I don't know but to sum it all up. Those two used to date, but they broke up and she and Baywatch over here have a on and off relationship which right now they are on the outs." Robin notifies her as they see S/n nod. "Dude." Wally exclaims, hitting the Boy Wonder. They start walking back, S/n hands her box to Green Arrow. He opens it to reveal macarons, he's about to take one but she glares at him before shaking her head no. "Don't take my food." He closes it before nodding. She takes out her stele, running it over her shapeshifting rune, everyone watching: She shakes her head as her hair is shifting from side to side, as her hair and outfit changes.

She looks at them seeing the adults faces, seeing them with faces that say. 'You better not wear that.' Look. Except Red Tornado who always has the same expression on his face, while the group who knows her styles chuckles and shakes their heads while Artemis and Roy look at her in shock. "Are you sure you can even wear heels on the mission?" Artemis questions, shocked. "Nothing less than seven inches, that's my motto." She winks at her before turning to Roy. "Tell us why you came to us already, Reddy." He glares at her not liking the nickname, she smiles innocently at him. "Yeah, a reason named Dr. Serling Roquette." Roy admits, looking at Robin who tensed, before smiling as he pulls up her data on his hologlove. "Nano-robotics genius and claytronics expert at Royal University in Star City - vanished two weeks ago." He states. "Abducted two weeks ago by the League of Shadows." Roy corrects. Robin's face lights up in excitement. "Whoa, you want us to rescue her from the Shadows?" He asks as he, Wally, and M'gann step up. "Hard-core." Wally agrees, him and Robin doing a handshake. "I already rescued her." Roy replied, tensely. "The Shadows have already coerced her into a weapon. Doc calls it the Fog, compromised of missions of microscopic robots, nanotech infiltrators, capable of disintergrating anything in their path - cocreate, steel, flesh, bone - but it's true purpose isn't mere destruction. It's theft. The infiltrators eat and story raw data from any computer system and deliver the stolen data to the Shadows. Providing them access to weapons, strategic defense, cutting edge science and tech." As Roy explains, letting the group sink in the information. "Perfect for extortion, manipulation, and power broking. Yeah, sounds like the shadows. She said ignoring the angry look she got from Wally and a 'knowing' look from Robin. "Like you know anything about the Shadows." Wally scoffs as a smirk is planted on his face, but he didn't expect a taunting smile on her face. His smirk fells as confusion is expressed on his face before he shouts out his thoughts. "Who are you?" Roy ignores their 'chat'. "Roquette's working on a virus to render the Fog inert." "But if the Shadows know she can do that..." Robin began, quietly.

"They'll target her. Which right now she's off the grid, so that's good." S/n agrees taking the words right out of Roy's mouth.

"I stashed her at the local high school's computer lab." Roy added.

"You left her alone." Green Areow questions, shocked.

"She's safe enough for now." Roy replies.

"Then let's you and I keep her that way." Green Arrow offers stepping to the young man he used to mentor.

"You and I?" Roy questions, angry and surprised. "Don't you want to take your new protogé?"

Before Green Arrow can say anything, Batman places a hand on his shoulder stopping him from going any closer. He glances at the Dark Knight before turning to Roy. "You brought this to the Team. It's their mission, which means it's her's now." He says, calmly.

Roy scoffs. "Then my job's done." He says walking towards the Zeta Tubes. S/n pinches the bridge of her nose before shaking her head.

Recognize: Speedy -

"That's Red Arrow. B06. Update." Roy corrects, the Zeta Tube beeps recognizing the update, before transporting him away. Behind his back Wally glares at Artemis, M'gann looks at her confused. Artemis looks away from their looks. S/n sighs before grabbing her box from Green Arrow and walks away.

•~•~•

Next Post: August 20th, 2019

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 7.3K 19
After the Death of the Flying Graysons, Richard Grayson is missing. Batman goes to investigate Tony Zucco and meets a young vigilante going by, Robin...
226K 8.1K 37
The Batman, the dark knight of Gotham, a founding member of the Justice League...and after all this time they STILL don't even know his name! In thi...
104K 3K 12
Failsafe, a seemingly harmless training exercise. That is, till Miss Martin's subconscious accidentally took control of it. Turning it into a traumat...
333K 8.5K 41
Batman and the Justice league are going on an off earth mission; Alfred's sick and Bruce has no idea what to do with his kid's, he know's if he leave...