Soulmates (A Billie Eilish Fa...

By Elisecretacc

girlxgirl Billie Eilish fanfiction What happens when at 16 anything you write on your skin shows up on your s... More

Oofers
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
SOULMATE SHORT STORIES
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Billie and the Makeup Artist
Chapter 10
Defunct

Chapter 3

1.2K 53 4
By Elisecretacc

Sorry I'm having writers block so this is all you get 

I get off the bus and start my walk home in complete silence. I didn't think that finding out Billie opened up about her soulmate would hit me so hard but, it did. I was almost completely silent for the rest of the day.

As I'm walking I look down at my new phone and open it up. On the home screen there are an array of social media apps that are foreign to me. I start to run down my the street so that I can get home and connect to the wifi.

As I walk up to the house I see my wifi pop up on the phone screen. I immediately connect to the wifi and open up Instagram. I run inside and start looking up my friends and all of my favorite celebrities. I follow Brendon Urie, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Frank Iero, Tyler Joseph, Josh Dun, CrankThatFrank, Call me Karizma, Shane Dawson, Cameron Monaghan, and of course Billie Eilish.

I put down my social media phone and grab my normal phone when I start to feel writing appear on my arm.

Yo, are we supposed to be exchanging numbers

I smile softly and write back.

If you want to 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

716K 26.4K 101
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
1.9M 85.4K 192
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
399K 24.2K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
434K 10.9K 60
๐‹๐š๐๐ฒ ๐…๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐‡๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐๐จ๐ง, ๐๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ-๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐, ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ, ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ-๐ซ...