Black or White (An Interracia...

By JustCallMeTHUG

This story is about Ivy-Reece Hayes. She's a 16 year old girl from New York and she is very confident of hers... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Epilogue

Chapter 9

5.8K 135 12
By JustCallMeTHUG

I push Chase off of me and he falls by my side.

“Who is it?” I say, extremely pissed off.

“It’s Niecy! The front door was unlocked. Why is this door locked?”

Shit…

“I’m changing my clothes Niecy! Hold on one sec.” I say, hopping off the bed and picking up Chase’s clothes.

I throw him his clothes and open my drawers and pick out a huge tee-shirt and some sweatpants. I hastily put the clothes on and look up at a shocked-looking Chase.

I point to my huge walk-in closet and he immediately gets what I’m suggesting. He runs to the closet and I shut the door behind him.

 I quickly straighten up my bed and pull up a random site on my laptop to look like I was doing something completely opposite from what I was actually doing. Then I run to my bedroom door and fling it open, startling Niecy who was apparently leaning on the door.

“Heyyy girl…” I say awkwardly.

“Hey,” she responds, looking at me like I have a third eye, “What the hell is wrong with you?”

“What? Oh, ummm, nothin…”

“You’re being really weird Ivy-Reece. Are you sure you’re okay?”

“Yup. I’m positive. Are you okay?”

“Yeah... I just wanted to come by and apologize?”

“Apologize?” I murmur, looking at her thoughtfully. 

“For earlier today? You we’re right. I wasn’t being a good friend.”  

Oh right!!! I forgot I was supposed to be upset for believing the lies that those hood rats were spreading about me and DeAndre.

“Niecy, I’m just gonna go ahead and be honest with you. I completely forgot about that. So don’t even stress. We’re good girl.”

The shocked look on her face makes me smile at how adorable she is.

“Close your mouth Niecy,” I tease her.

“Wow! I can’t believe you actually forgive me.” She sputters.

 “Really Niece,” I say “It’s no big deal. Wanna stay for a little while and watch a movie or something?” I ask hopefully.

She agrees and we start heading across the hall to the TV room.

We get to the TV room and I start rambling the titles of random movies we could watch. Niecy just sits on one of the huge comfy chairs, looking at me with a strangely amused look on her face. The words that come out of her mouth though make me stop speaking midway through a sentence.

“Don’t you think you should let Chase out of your closet?”

“Excuse me?” I say.

“I mean, I don’t think he wants to sit in there for the next 2-3 hours. Do you?”

“What the hell would make you think Chase is here?’ I ask her.

 For some reason she starts cracking up and I stare at her, growing more and more perplexed by the second. I guess she notices that I’m finding nothing to be funny at the moment and she finally gives me an explanation to her madness.

“His bag is on your couch girly. And when you open your bedroom door and he’s not there, then it only makes sense that he would be in your closet.  You might wanna handle that before your daddy-o gets home.”

Wow…I guess I’m not as slick as I think I am.

“I’ll be right back,” I tell Niecy, “Stay here please.”

“Oh trust me, I’m not going anywhere. This chair is too damn comfortable.”

 I laugh at her laziness, and run back to my room.

I get into my room and run into the closet.

Chase is lying on the floor doing something on his phone.

When I open the door he jumps up, pulling me into his arms. 

“Did Niecy leave?” he whispers.

“No. She’s in the TV room. We’re gonna watch a movie. And why are you whispering?”

He looks at me for a minute and then starts blushing crazily.

“Sorry. I didn’t realize I was whispering.”

“It’s okay,” I laugh, “You wanna watch a movie with us?”

“I’d love to, but I can’t. I should be getting home so my mom doesn’t murder me.”

I look at him suspiciously, “You’re really afraid of your mother?”

He bites his lip and shakes his head.

“Nah…I’m afraid of your father coming home and killing me for being in his house with you this late.”

I slowly nod in understanding.

“I guess you’re right. You should go. I’ll walk you out.”

Chase smiles at me and grabs my hand.

We walk downstairs and to the front door. We step out onto the patio and look at each other.

“Today has been an amazing day,” I say to Chase, “Thank you for keeping me company.”

“No problem baby. The pleasure was all mine.” He leans down and slowly kisses me on my lips.

 I love his intoxicating, addictive taste and I end up leaning in closer to him. He licks my bottom lip, asking for entrance, and I happily oblige. We share that fervent kiss with each other for a little longer, before Chase reluctantly pulls away.

“I really should go before we end up back in your bedroom.” I giggle at that, and nod my head.

He wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me in tighter.

“Unless you wanna end up there again.” He mutters seductively in my ear.

“Gooo,” I whine, pushing him away from me.

“Okay okay. I’m going.” He says, walking away from me backwards.

“Turn around before you trip and kill yourself.” I tell him, laughing at his silliness.

 He winks at me and smiles before turning around and jogging back to his.

When he gets to his front door, he turns around and sees me still watching him. I blow him a kiss and he actually catches it and places it on his lips. I grin at him like a love-struck fool and turn around and go back into my house, skipping all the way back to the TV room.

“You look mighty happy.” Niecy states.

 “I really like him Niece. He’s so adorable.”

“What about DeAndre?”

 “Girl, I don’t even know. He’s so fine but so is Chase.”

“Well, are you and Chase officially a couple now? Niecy prods.

 “Umm, well, no. Not really.” I say.

 “Then spend some time with the both of them. You’re a teenager! You don’t have to just be with one guy. You need to have some fun.”

 As she says this she jumps off her chair and starts shaking her butt like a psycho. I start cracking up and throw a pillow at her.

“Sit your ass down girl!”

Niecy picks up the pillow I chucked at her and throw it back at me, also laughing.

“I’m just saying. Don’t settle down with either one of them for now. You know they don’t even like each other.

“And why is that?” I ask her.

 “It’s a long story. So watch movie are we watching?”

 I don’t appreciate the way she just changes the subject like that, but I decide to just let the Chase-DeAndre issue be dropped. For Now.

“Umm, we can watch Dreamgirls or Cadillac Records.” I tell Niecy.

“Either way we have to watch Beyonce.” She notes. “Well, yeah, I love Beyonce.” I inform her.

 “Okay. Well let’s watch Dreamgirls because I LOVE Eddie Murphy.”

“Eeeww!” I scream. “You’re ATTRACTED to Eddie Murphy?” I look at her in disgust.

Her eyes grow wide and her mouth drops open in shock.

 “WHAT?? NO!! I just love him as an actor! Are you fucking crazy?”

I’m so glad to hear her say that, that I run to her and hug her.

“I can’t breathe bitch! Get off me!” She says.

“My bad,” I say.

“Just put on the movie fat ass.” She says, pushing me off of her.

I run to the DVD player and put on the movie. Then run back to my seat. Niecy and I watch Dreamgirls for a little while until we both end up knocked out in the TV room.

I vaguely recall my father coming home and carrying us both to my room and putting us in my bed. (One at a time of course.) I don’t really know for sure, but I really don’t care. All I know is that that night, I only dream of Chase…and DeAndre?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

281K 4.4K 24
"Come on Austin. Please delete the video!" "No way." He smirks, "That'll be too easy." "What do you want from me?" "I need you to be my fake girlfr...
8.4K 382 43
Have you ever considered how two people can fall in love by writing a paper? I started to write this story in June 2016, I was 15 years old. I didn't...
320K 16.2K 67
Two stubborn people, different lives a terrible situation that brings them together and changes their lives forever. Maya is an 18 year old girl try...
6.1K 187 62
Two teenagers fight for their right to just be in love, no matter the consequences. This is their story, two high school sweethearts with a nine mont...