My bodyguard (HOLD )

By lulmelanin

Her new bodyguard More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Not an update sorryπŸ˜”
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
GAME!
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 1/2

Chapter 4

1.6K 54 18
By lulmelanin

Normani pov:
I woke up with a massive headache, "good morning sunshine" Gabi greeted me, with Tylenol and water. "I figured you would've have a terrible headache" she said.

"Where's Ella?" I ask taking the pill and water. "She still sleep on the floor" she pointed to the floor next to the couch that I'm on, "what happened yesterday?" I ask.

"Well Jimin and his brothers came over we end up going swimming then end up ordering Panda Express, which by the way your food is in the microwave, but anyways we all end up playing truth or dare with alcohol while waiting for the food." She explained, as I thought about everything was coming back to me.

"You, Jimin, Jungkook, and Ella was drunk as fuck" she laughed "shut up" I said, I got up and went upstairs to go take a shower.

After a good 30 minutes, I got out and wrap a towel around my body and brush my teeth. After that I went in my room, dry off my body the lotion up. I put on my undies and bra, when Gabi came in.

"Damn girl you don't know how to knock" I said, "shut up we have the same parts, but your manger called and said you have a photo shoot today at 3pm at vante studio" she said. I look at the clock on my stand to see it's only 1:30pm.

"Ok thank you" I said, "your welcome" she walked out my room closing the door behind her. I walk into my walk in closet to find a comfortable to wear.

I decided to go with my grey high waisted spendex and my light grey crop sweatshirt that's says 'champion' on it.

(Normani outfit)

I walked downstairs to see Ella at the table eating cereal along and Gabi at the table also, but on her phone texting someone. "Who you texting?" I ask walking to the kitchen to make me a bowl of cereal.

"I'm texting V, he's hilarious" she smiled, I smirked. "Oooooh I see our little Gabriella have a little boo" Ella teases. "No we just met" she defended, "yeah yeah yeah watch next y'all be going out then going to each other houses then next comes the dirty deed" I laughed.

"Y'all so annoying, but I have to go I have to be at the studio in a couple of hours" she said getting up, "mmhmm sure" Ella said. Gabi rolled her eyes, "come on Ella I drove you here" Gabi said picking up her keys.

It was Ella turn to roll her eyes, but got up anyways. "I'll text you later love you" Ella said putting her bowl in the sink, "love you too" I said. They left out the door leaving me alone.

I looked at the time and it was 2:25pm. I put my bowl in the sink, I grabbed my little backpack, making sure I have everything. I put on my shoes and text Jimin.

(A/n:Don't mind the time all the way at the top)

I turned on my Tv waiting for Jimin, I got bored of watching Tv, so I decide to play games on my phone. I finally got a text from jimin letting me know he's outside.

I grabbed my little backpack and walked out the door locking it up before getting in jimins car, let me tell you his car was nice.

(Jimin car)

"Hi jimin" I greeted, "good afternoon" he greeted back. "do you know where the photo shoot going to be happening at?" He ask driving out my driveway.

"It's at vante studio" I said looking it up on my phone, "I know where that is" he said. He put on some music, surprisingly he got good taste of music.

45 minutes later

We made it to the studio, we got out the car and Jimin walked to the entrance and I was right behind him. "Hello welcome to vante studio how may I help you?" The lady at the front desk.

Jimin pov:

I knew this was Taehyung studio, I been here a bunch of times. "Hello welcome to vante studio how may I help you?" The front desk lady looked up and smiled.

"Oh hi Jimin dear" the lady greeted me with a warm smile, "good afternoon Ms.Brown" I smiled back at her. "How you been dear?" She ask me, "I been good Ms.Brown how's the kids?" I ask her.

"They a handful" she laughed, I laughed along with her, "I would love to sit here and chat with you Ms. Brown, but I have to something to do" I said, "oh no worries" she smiled, "tell the kids I said hi" I said walking to the elevator.

"You must been here before huh?" Normani ask. I forgot she was here with me, "you can say that" I said, "you know you have a pretty smile" she told me. I felt my face heat up, "thank you" I said. "You should smile more often" she smiled at me.

The elevator came down and we got in. I press number 5, which takes us to Taehyung studio. Once we reach the fifth floor we got off, "do you know where we going?" Normani ask.

"Yes I do" we walked down the Hall until we reach the door that says "Vante studio". I did my secret knock and the door opened revealing Taehyung.

"Hey hyung" he greeted me, "Hey Taehyung" I greeted back. "Wait V your vante?" She ask, "yes I am" he said finally noticing her. "Come in" He let us in.

Normani pov:

I was shook to see V opening the door, I see why Jimin knew where exactly to go. "So your manager contact me about doing a photo shoot" V said "now let's get to work" he said.

A bunch of people started coming in, with clothes and makeup. "While I set up you can look around" V said, I looked around his studio to see a lot of his work. It very impressive, I looked around some more.

Certain photos caught my attention, it was a group of boys smiling looking happy, some looked and some look recent. I looked closer to the pictures and I Recognize it was Jimin, Jungkook, V and and more guys.

I heard a chuckle, behind me and I turned my head slightly to see it was V. "When was this taken?" I ask, Pointed to the one where they in uniform.

"This was taken back when we lived in south Korea" he said, "y'all was in high school?" I ask, "nope we was in college in that picture" he said, "wow" I said. "This is the picture when we was in high school" V said point to another picture.

"You can say we consider us the bad boys in the school" V laughed. "Showing her the ugly picture of us back in high school?" Jimin said walking up to us. "We was looking rough" V laughed, "well we glowed up very well" Jimin said.

"Mr. V everything is set up" one of the workers said. "Well then let get this started, make up artists y'all know what to do, fashionista y'all know what to do." V said "don't I mean DON'T disappoint me" he growled.

Well damn that lowkey scared the shit out of me. The makeup artist did my makeup and then the designers or fashionista (whatever they called) pick out my first outfit.

"Ready Ms.Hamilton?" He ask, "yes" I responded. He showed me where to stand, "pose however you like" he said.
(A/n: since I'm lazy I'm just going to put the picture she wore and posed)

(A/n: I know they from different photos shoots,but I don't give 2 type of fudge!)

"Beautiful" V said "now someone get the bike!" V yelled. One of the employee brought a bike out as requested, "now Normani I want you to change then when you done sit on the bike" he introduced.

I did what he said, I did a little pose on the bike.

"Perfect" he praise me, the photo shoot went on for an 2 hours.

I like the outfit I had on since it had my birth year on it, "ok we're done" V said, "Ms.Hamilton you were amazing I hope we can work more together in the future" V said.

"Thank you for taking the photos, your an amazing photographer" I said, "thank you" he bowed slightly. I went to go change my clothes, "ready?" Jimin ask. "Yes" I said, "ok let's go, bye Tae see you at home" He spoke in his native language, "bye hyung, bye Normani" he waved, "I'll send the pictures to your manager Normani" V said.

"Ok thank you" I waved goodbye at everybody. While walking out, "why didn't you tell me V was vante?" I ask, "not my secret to tell" he said, I rolled my eyes at him. We walk passed the reception desk, "bye Ms.Brown" Jimin said, "bye Jimin dear" she waved.

With that we walked to his car, he opened the door for me, I got in, he closed it then ran to the driver side. "So where to?" He ask.....

I did yet another long chapter, even though I stayed up til 3am just to finish it, I'm proud of myself😁💯🌸😱❣️💓💞

NOW LISTEN UP!, NORMANI NEW SONG MOTIVATION JUST CAME OUT, GO SHOW SOME SUPPORT AND WATCH IT!.

Go listen to motivation, it would leave you satisfied. DON'T FORGET TO STREAM!!!

(Don't forge to like and comment on the chapter)

HAVE A GREAT DAY/NIGHT I LOVE YOU ALLLLL💜💜💜❤️❤️❤️🤣💞💞💞💓💓💓😭😭💯💯💯💯

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

247K 10.5K 28
kim namjoon gets selected out of hundreds to become the new bodyguard for the famous and grumpy idol min yoongi. namjoon thinks it's going to be a pi...
19.8K 748 21
''I gave my ass for your misery so you better cry now!''
1.5K 175 31
How a fresher falls in love with her leader and the same with the leader
164K 7.4K 39
{COMPLETED} park jimin is in a massive band called BTS and he has been getting death threats so BIGHIT has decided to get him a bodyguard that will...