Gold Weaver | ✓

By matemenot

[MATURE CONTENT] a rumpelstiltskin retelling #1 in the ODD FAIRYTALES series "Do you enjoy torturing me?" H... More

tragic, i dare say
eins
zwei
drei
vier
fünf
sechs
sieben
acht
neun
zehn
elf
dreizehn
vierzehn
fünfzehn
sechszehn
siebzehn
achtzehn
epilogue

zwölf

74.8K 2.2K 1K
By matemenot

ZWÖLF

He seemed pleased.

As we lay there, I could hear the faint laughing and chatting of the guests in the main area of the garden.

He'd disposed of the condom in his own unique way. One moment it was there, the next he'd clicked his fingers and it was gone. It made me wonder what else he could do. Turning this to gold obviously wasn't the full extent of his abilities.

There was a noise close to us.

Both of us looked up to where a few people could be heard chiding each other, laughing drunkenly.

"Be very quiet," he breathed beside me, holding my hand at our sides.

I imagined what it'd be like, how they'd react if they stumbled upon two naked people lying on the floor in the King's maze.

The voices passed, taking another path and going deeper into the maze.

"Oh my god," I said, letting go of his hand when I realised I was gripping it a little too tightly. He made no complaint, but I knew it must have been killing him. "That was too close."

"We were fine," he said, getting up. He extended his hand towards me. I took it and let him pull me up until we were both standing, him several inches taller than me. "Let me show you something."

I pulled on my dress, putting my hand through my bra and knickers. He put on his boxers but draped his other clothes over his arm.

"What is it?" I expected him to materialise something out of thin air again.

Instead, he took my hands to his waist. I let them rest there, watching him with questioning eyes.

"Just trust me," he said. You make it sound so easy. "And hold on."

"Wha—?"

But he'd already twisted, his hands coming onto my lower back. I wrapped my arms tightly around him as I felt a strange sensation take ahold of me. It felt like my stomach had dropped out of my ass, left behind as we went.

My eyes firmly closed, I hardly realised we'd stopped moving until one of his hands brushed my face.

I opened one eye, looking around, and then the other when I realised we were back in my room. Of course, it wasn't really my room but then I couldn't call the one I'd used my whole life mine anymore, so I took what I could get.

"What the actual fuck was that?"

He laughed. "Oh, Eleanor. So much to learn."

I rolled my eyes at him, just as he brushed his thumb over my bottom lip. He stared at it.

I took his finger in mine and put it in my mouth, sucking gently. He watched it intently, subconsciously licking his own lips.

It came out silently. We didn't speak but the air around us pulsed with tension. I flicked my eyes to his for hardly a second before his mouth descended on mine again.

I savoured the taste of him, registering the taste as a slight resemblance to cinnamon. But rather than make me wrinkle my nose, it made me explore his mouth with my tongue.

I kissed his neck and down to his chest. Beneath my lips, I felt his heart beat quicken.

"You mean to tell me," I said, pausing to flick each nipple with my tongue. "We had sex in a maze—" I kept kiss down his chest to his abdomen, where his abs clenched. "— and you could've taken us here all along?"

"I told you," he said on a ragged breath. He swallowed thickly as my lips reached the waist band of his underwear and my fingers hooked themselves in them. "I wanted to fuck you on the floor."

Again, that little thought nagged within me. He'd said "Fucking is rough, impulsive, relieving. It's a no strings attached agreement that each party involved benefits from and probably never speaks to the other again."

Is that what I really wanted?

It's not like I saw a bright and happy future with him with two kids and a dog. This was a man I hardly knew anything about other than his name, which I was convinced he just used to make fun of me, and that he had magical hands... in more ways than one.

Martha's mantra echoed throughout my mind.

Live a little, she'd say. Life isn't meant to be full of caution.

Fuck it.

I took his boxers down his legs at an agonising pace. As his member sprung free, it twitched— painfully erect yet again.

"Just on the floor?" I asked, staring at his dick before meeting his eye.

"No," he said. I kissed the tip gently, pulling a groan from his throat. "I want to fuck you everywhere—" he sucked in a sharp breath as I licked down the vein. "— on the floor, on the bed, against the wall, on the chair."

My pussy pulsed at the thought.

I decided I didn't want to let this torture go on any further.

I took him into my mouth, feeling him hit the back of my throat. I relaxed it, taking him in completely. His fingers wove their way into my hair, muttering profanities.

I bobbed my head, picking up the pace until he was meeting each mouthful with a thrust of his hips. He guided me each time with the fingers in my hair.

One of my hands I used at the base of his dick and the other held on to the back of his thighs.

I felt like I needed to gag, but breathing through my nose and focusing on the need to pleasure him as he'd so expertly done me, I willed the urge away.

"Eleanor," he said, swelling up inside my mouth. "You're going to make me look like a teenage boy with no stamina because I'm going to—"

I sucked harder, moving my head more vigorously. A garbled moan escaped his pursed lips as I felt the muscles in his thigh spasm.

He unloaded into my mouth in several short consecutive squirts. I swallowed and came to stand up again.

"You're unbelievable, you know that?" He said, caressing my cheek with his hand.

"Says the man who can turn things to gold."

He hoisted me up onto his hips by my thighs. I laughed, wrapping my legs securely around his waist.

"That's nothing—" he said, taking me over to the bed. "— compared to you."

He dropped me onto the bed and crawled on top of me.

. . .

The sun beaming into my window blinded me awake at who knows what time.

I groaned and went to roll over. But, as I tried, something obstructed my path.

A heavy hand rested on the bottom of my stomach and, I saw as I followed the arm, the owner was very close beside me. His golden body begged me to run my fingers over every inch of it as I had last night.

I bit my lip, images quickly flooding my mind.

We'd had rounds and rounds of toe curling, orgasmic sex. Literally. He didn't seem to tire of my boobs as he sucked at them until they were too sore for anymore.

I touched them now, wincing at their tenderness.

Honestly, it surprised me he'd stayed the night. I'd expected him to get what he wanted and then click his fingers and be away. I hadn't exactly pictured having to face him with my hair a mess and morning breath.

And I'd grown to become obsessed with his hair and his... little friend. Only, it wasn't so little.

My eyes wandered up his face, taking note of his plump lips and neat nose. His eyelashes looked like they'd bleached slightly at the ends by the sun, but they were so long they were almost feminine.

I lifted the covers, unable to stop myself from seeing the large erection he sported.

I'd remember his taste for months, that was for sure. And I never wanted to forget the feel of him in me, our bodies moving together as we brought each other to mind blowing releases.

I was tempted to reach out and touch it, to ease the rigidness with which it stood. But, he was sleeping, and I knew that would be very wrong.

"As big as you remembered?"

My gaze snapped up to him.

The rising sun was painting my room in a warm glow. His eyes seemed to illuminate even more, looking as if Tinkerbell herself had sprinkled some fairy dust in them.

I didn't answer his question. "Just making sure you hadn't used one of your tricks to make it bigger last night."

"Oh, Eleanor," he said, closing his eyes. "I'm all natural."

I can see that.

He knew I did, too, making an arrogant smirk peak at the corners of his mouth.

Now awake, I took my opportunity. I reached between us and took ahold of his cock. My fingers struggled to touch as I wrapped them around it.

He kept his eyes closed but his chest was rising and falling far faster than it had been before.

They stayed unmoving. I waited.

As expected, his hand found mine and covering it, began to guide it up and down his member. His breathing got shallower, eyes still closed.

"You sure you don't have magic hands?" He asked, voice deeper and huskier with sleep and lust.

"Not that I'm aware," I retorted, as casual as if I was replying to, 'is it forecast to rain?'

His eyes met mine. I quickly got lost in them, enraptured by how they looked at me.

I leaned forward to put my lips to his, my hand still moving against his dick— on its own now as he clutched at the sheets and my thigh.

The door burst open. "Eleanor the Ki—" Isabella cut herself off as she took in my state and the fact that I was not the only one in my bed.

Her eyes rested on the boy beside me with her brows furrowed. I could almost see the cogs in her mind turning. She seemed to internally jump in realisation. I looked to see him watching her with those golden eyes of his, unforgettable. Dropping her eyes, she hardly looked at either of us again before backing towards the door. "I'll wait outside."

I felt humiliation well up within me.

But then, as I looked to my right at him and met his gaze, we both couldn't help but fall about in laughter.

"Come on," I said when I'd calmed down, shoving him lightly. "You've got to get dressed."

"I'll just go," he said, confusedly.

I slapped my hand on his arm before he could spin and disappear. "She's seen you. She'll expect you to use the door like a normal person."

"Man," he let out. "Normal people are so predictable."

"I'm sorry we bore you," I said, getting up myself. "But come on, play the part and get out."

"Ouch," he said, pulling on his boxers and trousers. "The girl I slept with is kicking me out. That's rough."

"You'll get over it," I said, wrapping a spare bedsheet around myself as he pulled his shirt over his head.

Now ready, he followed me to the door.

I yanked it open, catching sight of Isabella standing to the side with flaming red cheeks. I didn't know if it was from walking in on us or because Jack was out there with her.

My mouth was suddenly on his, his hand in my hair. He pulled away before I could get my wits about me.

"See you later," he said, too quiet for either of them to hear.

I watched him go.

Isabella cleared her throat, shaking me from my trance. I looked to see Jack's expression but was face to face with a shoulder. I leaned forward to get a look at his face, but it wasn't Jack at all.

"Where's Jack?" I asked.

"General Madden wants him to train."

I frowned. "What for?"

Her eyes dropped to the ground before she hauled them up to me, lip trembling. "He's joining the army."

. . .

I wandered the palace, glad to finally be on my own in this place without anyone trailing me. I knew guards I passed were watching me, though, up until the end of their section of palace.

My feet led me to a corridor I vaguely recognised.

Upon seeing the long line of paintings, each of a monarch from the last several hundred years, I realised where I was.

I reached the end of the line, looking for the plaque with no portrait. It stood before me as I remembered, ominous in its blankness beside the lavishly decorated done others.

I approach the golden plaque, having to lean down to make it out.

It read: King but the name had been scratched out, several times by the looks of it.

The current king was beside it and his father before him, so I deduced that this must be the Prince. My mind went back to the conversation Martha and I had had. I really couldn't think of anyone having used the princes name. Maybe once— if that— but it was so long ago I couldn't remember it.

"Eleanor."

I almost jumped two feet in the air at the King's voice.

I steadied my thudding heart. "Yes?"

"I'd like you to turn this—" he handed me a silver trumpet. "— to gold."

I wondered why he couldn't jus buy a gold trumpet. It would hardly make a dent in the King's pocket.

Instead of voicing this, I said, "Of course." He began to turn away, but I called him back. "I know what I'd like as my reward."

"Go on."

"I'd like to meet the Mask who brought me in."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

542K 22.4K 53
Pandora is given a box. Quite simply, she must never open it. And Pandora is normally very good at following rules. Until she isn't. Out comes her...
1.4M 33.8K 69
❝You Might Be My Angel In Public, But You're My Whore In Bed.❞ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━ "Are you ready for me baby?" I nodded my head licking my lips seductivel...
MATES By ~MK

Werewolf

404K 19.3K 46
Two Brothers...One Girl...One Choice Who would you choose? ~ "How Dare You?" I shoved him until he was pressed up against our sliding glass door "...
260K 10.7K 49
[COMPLETED] ೋღ🌹ღೋ He stands roughly a few feet away from me, his body towering over my crouched one. I bring my legs up to my chest, pushing myself...