Reincarnated in Naruto?

By Skostjuke

Who would of thought that after death you could reincarnate into a new world, a world of anime. Well I didn't... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 15

1.3K 33 0
By Skostjuke

Jiraiya, Shizune and Naruto were running to the commotion of a very frightening roar in the air which shook all the way back to the city. The skidded to a stop noticing both Selene and Tsunade walking side by side unharmed. "So...what did you do?" Jiraiya demanded with a serious tone, his glare showered down at Tsunade who looked away. "Nothing happened. Orochimaru and Kabuto escaped. But I don't think they'll show up any time soon without a strong pawn, I made sure of it to make them taste fear." Selene muttered nonchalant making Jiraiya hum. "Well if that's the case! How about going back to Konoha!?" Jiraiya exclaimed changing his personality 180. 

"Thank you..." Tsunade muttered beside Selene walking back to Konoha after some rest, Jiraiya was walking with Naruto in front while Shizune behind them with Tonton, her pig. "Hmm? What for? You should thank Naruto...if it wasn't for him begging Jiraiya-san to take me with them I wouldn't of been here now. But either way, I believe Naruto would of changed your mind too, better than me. He is after all, going to become a Hokage." Selene muttered smiling at Tsunade making her huff and glance at Naruto jumping around in joy. 'Dammit...being so close to Tsunade turns me on, fuck this is so difficult to control unlike chakra.' Selene thought with a slight laboured breath looking away.

On the way back to Konoha they made a few stops, with the usual Jiraiya going off for his research, Tsunade drinking and gambling, Shizune following after her to make sure nothing bad happens. Naruto dying from boredom in the room while Selene was training. Selene was out on the plain field meditating, gathering natural chakra and converting it to her own chakra pathways to enhance it being careful to keep it under control. 'Okay then...lets try gathering the chakra.' Selene thought remembering something about Tsunade's seal and figuring it out after being able to sense the chakra, of what happened with it. 

She gathered all of her chakra in one spot, her forehead. She sucked up the natural energy too mixing it in and gathering it with her own chakra, she forced it in place before feeling a burning sensation. 'Not yet...not yet, more, I need more...' Selene thought gritting her teeth feeling the enormous built up of chakra on her forehead, a rhombus seal appeared yet not a purple colour like Tsunade's but deep red. It kept flashing red while she gathered it up, speeding the process. 'I know you need to collect chakra over time but I have no time nor patience. More!' Selene thought tightening her hold on her knees focusing on her forehead, she squirmed her eyes shut growling out in pain. 

All her chakra around her body was depleted with her inner, all concentrated into that one spot which was bright crimson colour like a bright red emerald. She breathed out a relieved sigh opening her eyes tiredly finally completing the action, she spent a few hours in this sitting position developing her chakra so she could store it in the strength of thousand seal. "(Chuckle) And I thought I need help..." Selene muttered to herself grinning successfully shifting her weight to her knees about to get up before collapsing on her back. "I guess I'll rest up." 

Selene was making her way though the city back to their motel. She kept thinking about the strength of thousand seal, if you release it for healing yourself which can practically heal any wound with second, yet it has a draw back of shortening the users lifespan. Which in a way she didn't want, but it is quite useful. What is she could overcome the drawback by controlling the output or something? Control her cells so they didn't go overboard? 

Selene past some commotion which she didn't pay much mind before coming to a halt. She turned round seeing a brothel with prostitutes standing outside advertising themselves to the public, some men came in and out of it. Selene gulped a dry saliva feeling the temptations of her animal instincts. 'No, no...not now, I've got to return. I can't waste my time with this...' Selene thought turning round to walk before suddenly she span on her hills and made her way to the brothel. 'Don't think you'll be standing after I'm done with you!' Selene thought with a grin and lustful, hungry eyes of a predator, unconsciously letting her animal beast out.

Jiraiya was sneaking around the brothel listening to the pleasurable moans. "Man this is so annoying...no holes, no windows...can't even sneak in. Dammit! I'm losing precious plot!" Jiraiya exclaimed walking around trying to find just a glimpse before hearing a yell of pleasure making him jump from slight fright which quickly turned to a perverted grin. "Oh my...seems someone going wild..." Jiraiya muttered to himself giggling perversely following the yells of a few women.

Jiraiya was hurriedly trying to find a hole somewhere, anywhere. His urges for research were overwhelmingly pulsing in his veins, hearing those screams of pleasure was something he couldn't afford to lose! He run up to the wall sticking to it seeing some light escaping through a small hole, he brought his kunai out and stabbed through the hole for a bigger hole. 'Now then...research!' Jiraiya thought looking in with a giggle before his eye widened in surprise, a girl was playing with another 2, a kunoichi using clone jutsu having another 2 of her. 'This...this...this is great material!' Jiraiya thought bringing his book out, he didn't care that he couldn't see the kunoichi's face but he had everything, his perverted thoughts, his book, pen, and the show in front of his eye.

After a few hours Jiraiya was walking back to the motel with an accomplishing smirk. 'I would have never thought of such moves...using chakra to pleasure a woman? That's got to be some expert kunoichi to do that...but the weird thing is it was a kunoichi not a shinobi...oh well, I got my research. This new book will definitely become something great! Only if I could meet that person face to face...' Jiraiya thought giggling.

"You did what!?" Tsunade yelled out in shock looking at Selene who just looked on uncaring. "You heard me. I forced my chakra into one point like you must of had done, yet I didn't want to wait so I forced it quickly. This, is the result." Selene explained again leaving Tsunade and Shizune gaping at her, they were beyond shocked, no-one and they mean no-one has ever done that before. It takes months, maybe even years to develop that yet Selene forced it quickly in under a few hours! "I did say I'll figure it out myself." Selene muttered smirking at Tsunade who was speechless before she coughed into her fist. "Well...you did say that. I just didn't know you held so much talent." Tsunade muttered out before catching sight of Selene looking over her figure with hungry, lustful eyes. 

'Damn it...it didn't relieve me one bit! I might lose control!' Selene thought snapping her head away. "I think I better go." Selene muttered about to leave before Jiraiya came in with a bright smile, overjoyed. "You wouldn't believe of what I saw today!" Jiraiya yelled out falling his gaze upon Selene before giving a confused look. 'Looking closely...that kunoichi might of had a similar body type to Selene...no, that couldn't be. Selene? There's no way...wait! Is that a freaking strength of hundred seal!' Jiraiya thought staring at the rhombus which was crimson on Selene's forehead. "How did you do it Selene!?" Jiraiya yelled out making her sigh.

On the way to Konoha Selene kept trying to find a way to somehow make her chakra into a sword, a proper solid sword. It might be impossible but knowing other anime's and manga, they have similar powers such as Ki or reals and such things. Some could summon their soul weapon, having it as strong as your essence of a soul. Everyone was interested on what was Selene doing yet didn't ask due to how concentrating Selene was, she didn't speak nor looked, she was walking eyes closed.

"We're finally here!" Naruto exclaimed making Selene shoot her eyes open seeing Konoha's gates. "Konoha..." Selene muttered out loud, remembering that this is the chapter where Sasuke goes rogue. She didn't know, didn't know of what to do...persuade Sasuke to stay, force him to stay? Go with him? It was a hard decision she wasn't used to making, when its life and death yeah its much more simple knowing that whatever outcome comes it was from the heart. But now?

They made it through the village hearing murmurs and whispers, some even chose to whisper about Selene not recognising her, not one bit. "Is she someone related to Selene Uzumaki?" "She's a total beauty." "Did they also find another Uzumaki?" Were some rumours while they past the town making their way to the hospital first. 

"S-Selene?" Sakura asked confused and taken aback seeing Selene yet much more older than she remember. "Yeah, that's me. I figured out a transformation jutsu which changed my body figuration becoming older. Now don't worry, we've got Lady Tsunade to deal with Sasuke's coma." Selene spoke coming to Sakura's side while Sakura looked her over, admiring the matured look she had. 'Her figure has surpassed all my expectations...she looks like a goddess, on par with this Lady Tsunade.' Sakura thought quite envious of her figure before looking at Sasuke who Tsunade went up and performed a medical ninjutsu. 

"Okay then...who's next?" Tsunade muttered out looking back at everyone while they looked at Sasuke opening his eyes slowly with a very slow reaction, being very lost. "Sasuke-kun." Sakura spoke out walking to his bed sitting beside it. "Rock Lee and Kakashi Hatake are the next patients." Selene explained walking out followed up by Tsunade and Naruto who had a very sad look seeing as Sakura completely forgot about him. "Thank you Naruto, for everything." Sakura thanked him taking everyone aback, Naruto froze in his steps and slowly turned around shocked and confused.

"Huh?" He asked dumbly, completely unsuspecting that response. "I said thanks, you Baka." Sakura spoke jokingly while smiling making his face go up in flames and give a cheesy smile. "Of course! Anything for you Sakura-chan!" Naruto exclaimed rubbing his head sheepishly. "(Sigh) Kids..." Selene sighed to herself making Tsunade glance at her before chuckling. "Actually you're a kid too." Tsunade shot back making Selene give her a look making her smile and walk on. "Come on then...where's that Kakashi Hatake at?" 

Kakashi has been scolded by Tsunade being an idiot in trying to fight Itachi using his own sharingan. "Yeah...sorry." Kakashi muttered apologetically before turning his look to look at Selene with a slight questioning look. "I'm pretty sure kids shouldn't suppose to grow over night." Kakashi muttered making Selene grin looking at him amusingly. "Well I'm no ordinary kid...I just used a transformation jutsu." Selene explained slightly humorously while Kakashi stared at her surprised and astonished. 

Gai from behind gave out a gasp and dash to Selene grabbing her shoulders shaking her. "Selene-chan! How did you do it!? I know of your situation of being unable to use ninjutsu nor genjutsu! Could you tell Lee your secrets Selene-chan! He treasures you very much!" Gai yelled out straight into Selene's face while shaking her around taking everyone aback by his antics, Selene responded with a fist to his guts empowered with her chakra making it sink in into his stomach and fall to the floor feeling his body go paralysed. "Another word from you and the next fist will be in your brain." Selene growled out with a tick mark and gritted teeth radiating a malicious aura making everyone gulp.

Selene was leaning against a wall listening to Gai trying to persuade Tsunade of another way, a chance, there was still a chance. "I'm sorry...but if you want to do this surgery you should be prepared to die, because the odds are stacked against you. Think about it." Tsunade spoke standing up leaving the room while Selene stared at the broken expression Lee showed. 'Is there anything I can do?' Selene thought feeling something tightening in her chest. "Lee..." Selene begun walking to his side making him slowly glance at her, already knowing its Selene. His reaction was priceless when he first met her. She placed a hand on his shoulder while crouching to his eye level. "Everything'll work out...just hope. I know that Lady Tsunade will figure it out." Selene spoke smiling making Lee blush and smile brightly. "Of course! If my youth burns brightly I have nothing to fear!" Lee exclaimed smiling at Selene. 

"Yeah...youth..." Selene muttered with a slight saddened look and tone making Lee worried before she offered a kiss on his forehead making his face burn into flames while Gai was shell shocked. "I believe in you...Lee. You'll become a great shinobi, and in the future you'll be a great man." Selene muttered standing up and getting to the door coming to a halt. "And by the way...when you recover I'll teach you a few training methods to help you with ninjutsu and genjutsu...so don't keep me waiting." Selene muttered glancing over her shoulder looking at his lost face, his emotions were bursting out from his face having tears streaming down his cheeks with his quivering lips. "Right!" He yelled out with a smile while trying to wipe away the tears making Selene smile before disappearing from view leaving the dazed Lee with a flipping out Gai.

"Selene Uzumaki?" Shikaku, Shikamaru's father asked finding Selene out on the team 7 training grounds meditating. Not too long ago she begun doing something different compared to training her body and chakra, she begun cultivating her soul remembering a few techniques from before she was reborn. Shikamaru was standing behind his dad with a lazy expression. "Is there something you need?" Selene asked not turning or opening her eyes. "Lady Tsunade, the new fifth Hokage requires your presence." Shikaku informed making Selene get up and glance at them with a questioning look. "That so?" Selene muttered out loud following after them.

Selene was standing beside Shikamaru in front of Tsunade and some other Jounins and proctors, listening Shikamaru being praised for his chunin exam gaining a chunin rank. "Now...Selene." Tsunade started bringing out the papers looking at Selene with a grin. "It seems late Lord 3rd had an eye for your talent. And has recommended you not to a chunin but straight to Jounin. From my experiences and seeing you fight I support this choice, yet I still think you can get a Special-Jounin rank. What do you think, Selene Uzumaki?" Tsunade spoke grinning at her with a glint in her eye. 'Special-Jounin? Why would I need a rank if I'll be going with my plan? Keep cover until then?' Selene thought looking around a few surprised expressions yet some were nodding agreeing with the choice.

"(Sigh) Well...seems being a Special-Jounin wouldn't be so bad. I wouldn't mind getting access to the higher level resources in the ninja library." Selene muttered making Tsunade nod affirmingly placing a stamp on the papers. "Congratulations, Selene Uzumaki on becoming a Special-Jounin." Tsuande appraised Selene making everyone give a astonished looks for Selene's choice, a young girl of 13 years old a Special-Jounin? 

'At least I finally get normal clothes...' Selene thought walking towards the hospital in her new Jounin outfit, the underneath uniform with an Uzumaki logo with a vest over it. 'Thinking back, before I was interrupted by Shikaku-san I felt something different empowering me when I begun doing the cultivating method.' Selene thought closing her eyes trying to sense her life force feeling some ignited fire, similar to her own chakra, but slightly different, more divine and free.

She made it to the hospital room of Sasuke but saw no Sasuke nor Sakura, neither Naruto. "Don't tell me..." Selene muttered sensing a violent chakra on the hospital roof making her sigh and dash for the roof. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.6K 2.3K 27
"It's ok. I didn't believe in reincarnation the last time either" To think that I'd be saying this in this lifetime is bizarre. The only good thing t...
31.1K 1.3K 15
A thirty something year old woman hops into the Naruto universe and gets reborn as a male Uchiha. He's uncouth, uncaring, and incredibly selfish in h...
22.3K 880 26
You know when you die you think your going to go to heaven or hell. And how people who believe in reincarnation are looked at weird. Well.......they...
345 12 6
After dying in my own world I was transmigrated into the world of Naruto with the powers of a system in order to survive. However, I don't want to ju...