You're Not Him (Pot Hope x Re...

By IridiumBey

I just want to go back home and see him again. I know that I can't go back, though, not anymore. More

Home's Not Home

426 12 6
By IridiumBey

Picture above is what I imagined the reader looks like, you can change the colors

This is because both my friend Maio225 and I keep freaking out over pot uh-

"Pot? Seriously, let's go back." You looked around. "I have a bad feeling about this place. Where even are you?"

"I'm over here."

You screamed in shock as you were lifted up. "Goddammit, Hope!"

The whitet grinned, putting you down. "You're going to be a Hope at some point, too, [Name]"

"Doesn't mean I can't call you that." You poked his forehead and pushed him backwards.

"Hey!"

You laughed. "Come on, Pot, let's go back. There better not be any pitfalls, though."

"I swear, there aren't." He slung his arm over your shoulders.

"Alright."

The two of you began walking back.

"You should battle more often, though."

"I told you, I don't usually have the time."

"Aw, come on, please?"

You smiled, pushing him away. "Shut up." You screamed again as you fell into a hole.

"Are you okay?" Pot asked, looking over the edge of the hole.

"You told me there weren't any pitfalls!"

"I didn't make this one!" he insisted.

You sighed. "Oh well. Help me out of here."

Pot reached down to grab your hand only to realize that you were gradually getting further away. "[Name]?"

You looked down to see that you were sinking through a weird blue circle and started panicking. "Pot, help me!"

"I can't reach you!"

You tried to pull yourself out of the portal by clinging to the wall, but it was too smooth. In a last ditch attempt, you pushed against the ground.

Pot jumped down to try and pull you out, but nothing worked.

"Pot, let go."

"No!"

"Please, I'll find a way to come back. I promise." You smiled at him. "I'll be alright."

"I'm not going to let you go!" He kept trying to pull you out.

"Pot." You grabbed his wrist. "I love you, alright? But you have to let me go."

"I can't. I won't let you go."

You sighed. "I'm sorry." You pulled him down and kissed him before pressing your thumb into a pressure point, making him let go of your arm.

"[Name]!"

The portal closed up, returning to the way it was before.

•~•~•~•~•

How long had it been?

You stared at your notebook before adding another mark.

128 marks.

You'd been away from home for four months.

Well, at least, what you called home. This world was the same but different. Familiar but foreign.

"Ow!" You fell to the ground. Looking up, you saw the blue on the tree disappearing. "No no no no no!"

You ran up to it, but it was gone. The last traces of blue vanished.

"Dammit!" You punched the tree in frustration. "Where the hell am I?"

Looking around, you realized that you weren't even in your world anymore. It looked similar, though, and the river was one of the places you loved the most, so the only reason you knew it wasn't your world was the buildings. They were different from what you'd always see.

"I... what?" You leaned against the tree and slid down the trunk. "This isn't... I'm not supposed to be here, am I?" You brought your knees to your chest, rotating the ring on your finger.

"Hey! Are you okay?"

You looked up to see a girl with blonde and red hair. Two boys with maroon hair stood behind her.

"What's your name?"

"[Name]," you responded quietly.

"I'm Ichika! This is Takane, and this is Amane." She pointed to the boys behind her, who you assumed were brothers. "Where are you from?"

You stared at the ground. "You wouldn't believe me."

"It has to be somewhere around here," Amane said.

You shook your head. "Not in this world," you said quietly.

"What does that mean?" Ichika asked.

"I'm not from this world," you said a little louder. "I don't know what happened, I just want to go home."

"[Name]!"

You jumped, nearly falling out of your chair. "Oh my god, Drum! Don't scare me like that!"

"Come on! You've been up here all day, the tournament finals are soon!" he said. "Hurry up!"

Your eyes widened. "I forgot!" You grabbed your scarf and put it on, following the younger male out of the building.

The Victories has become like your family in the time you were here. Drum's uncle was nice enough to let you stay at his place while you tried to figure out a way to get back.

•~•~•~•~•

(I have writers block okay-)

129.

You walked along the edge of the river, bored.

"Still thinking?"

You looked up to see Fumiya standing there. "Yeah."

"My sister may believe this whole multiverse thing, but-"

"I know and I don't care, Fumiya." You gave him a pointed look. "I've been here four months, if I could go home, I'd have been gone by now."

"Whatever you say."

You sighed and sat down, watching the water. "I really do want to go home. Everything was perfect just the way it was. Then I had to drag us out there to watch that damn lunar eclipse." You fell back to stare at the sky. "It's my fault I'm here in the first place."

"I figured."

"What?"

"That you're the reason you're here."

"No, some inter-dimensional being dropped me," you scoffed, rolling your eyes. "No shit, Kindo."

"You don't need to get defensive."

You stayed silent.

"Why don't yo just call your family?"

"I have been here for four months, Fumiya! You think I haven't been trying to reach them every single damn day?" you yelled, getting up. "It's not that simple!"

"Alright, alright! God." Fumiya sighed. "You need to control your temper, honestly."

You turned away. "I'm going back to the club."

"You could still join us, you know!"

"As if!"

The moment you walked in the door, you couldn't believe it.

Delta was standing by the stadium.

'But he never... no, this isn't my Delta, these aren't my Kusabas, these aren't my Kindos, it's not my world at all.'

The red-eyed male walked past you and out the door, and you stared after him.

'No, that's still not normal... even for this place.' You walked inside. "What did I miss?"

"[Name], you're back!"

"Drum, battled Delta, it was super cool!" Takane exclaimed.

"Really now? It's a shame I missed it." You smiled at him. "I'll try to be here if Delta comes around again."

"Where were you, anyways?" Amane asked.

"The river. Where else?" You shrugged at him. "It's really one of the only places I go. And don't feel bad about Delta ignoring you, he ignores almost everyone. I think it doesn't matter which universe either," you said, the last sentence being in a deadpan tone.

"So what are you going to do now?" Ichika asked, walking over to you.

"Dunno, not much, though. Probably just read or something," you answered.

"You've been reading the same book for months. How is it not boring?"

"Oh, I've been reading it for nearly a year. I have almost everything memorized."

"How do you even memorize that much?"

You shrugged. "I have a good memory.
Besides it's kind of burned into my brain."

"Do you want to come to the park tonight?" Ichika asked as you walked away. "It's a super moon."

"Sure," you replied. "What time?"

"Maybe around nine."

"I'll be there."

"Then I had to drag us out there to watch that damn lunar eclipse."

"An eclipse."

"What?"

"When's the next lunar eclipse?" you asked.

"I'm not sure. Why?"

"I think I figured it out..."

•~•~•~•~•

"[Name], over here!" Ichika waved at you.

You ran towards her. "Sorry, I kinda got held up."

"It's okay, we weren't waiting long."

"Fumiya's here, isn't he?"

"You say that like it's a bad thing. You hurt me, [Name]."

You rolled your eyes. "Shut up."

"Guys, come on, seriously!"

You put a hand on Ichika's head. "It's normal. My universe's Fumiya is nicer, though." You stuck your tongue out at him.

"You act so childish for a 16-year-old," Fumiya said.

"At least I'm not in the mindset of a child where winning is everything."

"Hey!"

"Let's be honest, you probably beat everyone at rock paper scissors as a kid."

Ichika laughed slightly. "He always lost."

"Ichika!"

"You're kidding! Seriously?" You laughed. "That's some bad luck."

"I seriously still don't believe the whole multiple universes thing."

"I give up on you, Fumiya."

Holy s h i t I actually finished lmao I didn't think I would

I've been planning this one chapter for like a week uh-

AnYwAyS

I'm probably going to stop publishing stories after this and work on the ones I already have lmao-

[Uɴᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ]
[Pᴜʙʟɪsʜᴇᴅ 8/21/19]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

603K 14.7K 34
Diana Featherington is the only child of the younger brother of the Baron Featherington. With the passing of both parents Diana has lived with the Ba...
468K 13.6K 105
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
451K 16.1K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
108K 5.4K 52
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...