sweet like candy! ˢᵃᵈⁱᵉ ˢⁱⁿᵏ

By strangerelmax

in which a first actress makes a mistake and texts the one and only sadie sink instead of her mother " candy... More

SWEET LIKE CANDY
1. !
2. !
3. !
4. !
5. !
6. !
7. !
8. !
9. !
10. !
11. !
12. !
13. !
14. !
16. !
17. !
18. !
19. !
20. !
21. !
!!!

15. !

3.2K 129 4
By strangerelmax

SADES

BABY V

saaadie
we gay

hahshaja yes
sorry I didn't tell u

bitch, don't be sorry
enews should be sorry
they should be called e-news

jahshdh
yes

want to ft?

okie 💗

Incoming call
BABY V

Accept  Decline

the call connected to show a smiling vivian, she was waving happily at her.
sadie sniffed and smiled softly at the other girl, she waved in return before saying " vivi! i missed youuuu" making vivian giggle like a
little kid, she turned around,
sticking out her tounge at jack
who was making hearts with his hands, joined by chosen who made kissy noises.

sadie was laughing lightly when vivian turned her face back to her, her cheeks were brightly red and she looked embarrassed.
" sorry about that. but i missed you too! we should meet one day " vivian suggested with her cute smile. sadie's heart started beating fastly and her cheeks turned pink.
she knew she had a crush on vivian, but she didn't want to be awkward.

" yeah, i would love to! " she exclaimed; putting on a pastel purple hoodie, vivian smiled as she saw the redhead smile like a 5 year old kid with a new toy. " millie gave me this hoodie yesterday, isn't it cute? " she asked fixing her ponytail. vivian nodded eagerly
" you look so baby " she started laughing quietly.
" oh god, i love your laugh " at this point sadie started laughing, too. both of them were laughing loudly, chosen ran towards vivian and take the phone, " hi i'm chosen " he said smiling happily. " i took the phone because your girlf- " " chosen no! " vivian cut him off. " chosen yes! "

chosen ran to the kitchen as vivian tried to snatch her phone from his hands. sadie was laughing and her hands were hugging her stomach. vivian jumped and grabbed her phone, screaming a 'yeah boyyy' and running to the back garden.
she caught her breath as she fixed her blonde hair in a little bun.

" sadie, baby? are you okay? " vivian asked concerned as she saw the redhead getting up from the floor. sadie's heart nearly stopped because of the nickname, she nodded as she fixed her new hoodie. " yes i-i'm fine, just fell " she explained still catching her breath.
vivian nodded and they kept talking, until finn came and told her they were going to have dinner. vivian blowed a kiss and sadie caught it, putting her hand in her heart.
" goodbye cutie pie " vivian saluted pressing the red button and ending the call.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

936K 16K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
92.6K 1.8K 33
He was a fuckboy .. But she was a sweet, shy and kind-hearted girl .... She knew he was a fuckboy but she fell for him . ( He was a red flag but she...
635K 8.2K 42
You're rafe Cameron's girlfriend. He's controlling, manipulative, and insanely jealous over you. (13/01/24) #1-Rafecameron (12/03/24) #1-Outerbanks ...
93.5K 1.8K 29
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...