Still You, Just You

By ladykika09

Description: Dara is a damsel who when falls in love give her all. Donghae is a hero who is kind hearted and... More

. i .
Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: The Hero
Chapter 3: The Damsel
Chapter 4: Hopeless
Chapter 5: Uljima
Chapter 6: Consequences
Chapter 7: With You
Chapter 9: Park Family
Chapter 10: Past and Present
Chapter 11: First Step
Chapter 12: New People
Chapter 13: Him Her Him
Chapter 14: The End of Us
chapter 15: Snowy Day
Chapter 16: It's Her
Chapter 17: His Only Valentine
chapter 18: BFFs
Chapter 19: Nothing Else To Hide
Chapter 20: Uh Oh We're in Trouble
Chapter 21: Leader VS Diva
Chapter 22: Missing You
Chapter 23: Always Here For you
Chapter 24: Phone Call
Chapter 25: Remember
Chapter 26: Jealousy
Chapter 27: Your Light
Chapter 28: D-Day
Chapter 29: Are You Ready?
Chapter 30: Love Quarrel
Chapter 31: It Starts with That Kiss
Chapter 32: My Confession
Chapter 33: Love At the Wrong Time
Chapter 34: Far Away
Chapter 35: Boy Trouble
Chapter 36: A Little Closer
Chapter 37: You and I Together
Chapter 38: Selfish Wish
Chapter 39: This Moment
Chapter 40: I'm Falling
Chapter 41: The Plan
Chapter 42: Menboong
Chapter 43: What Is Right
Chapter 44: Our Official Label
Chapter 45: Bad Boy
Chapter 46: This Isn't It
Chapter 47: Before The Storm
Chapter 48: Confused Heart
Chapter 49: Hold On
Chapter 50: A Smile in Your Heart
Chapter 51: Shut Up, You're Mine
Chapter 52: Letting Go
Chapter 53: 1 + 1 = ?
Chapter 54: Shake Up
Chapter 55: Love, Trust & Choices
Chapter 56: The Chosen Path
Chapter 57: What If
Chapter 58: After Some Time
Chapter 59: In The End
Chapter 60: Still You
Chapter 61: Just You
Chapter FINAL: Always You
Author's Note

Chapter 8: One Day

2.7K 56 0
By ladykika09

Normal POV

 Krrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggg……..

Krrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggg

Krriiiiiii-----

“Hehyo?” someone answers with her mouth full.

“Noona. Is Dara noona there?”

“Dara?” Bom takes out the corn from her mouth. “I don’t know. Let me check. Wait”

Bom goes out of Bomzy crib and knocks next door. CL quickly answered. “What?”

“Is Dara here?”

“No. She went out.”

“Again?” Bom enters the Chaera crib and puts back the phone to her ear. “Nope. CL says she went out”

“Where to?”

Bom mouthed the same question to CL. She just raised her shoulders and started walking away.

"We really don’t know. Why?”

“She’s not picking up her phone… I just want us to meet…”

It’s evident things are still unsettled between the two since their fight in the YG building. Though they see each other in practice, they never get the chance to talk. Dara keeps on avoiding him.

She sighs and sits on the couch. “Probably it’s not yet the right time to talk to her, Ji. Give her a break”

Silence came from the other line then he let out a huge sigh, realizing Bom’s point. “Yeah. Maybe some other time. Thanks, noona”

Bom hummed and pressed End. She placed down her phone beside her.

CL gazes at her from the other end of the couch.

“Since when did Dara get so busy? We’ve been practicing for 3 whole days straight and she still has the strength to go out?”

“She probably just wants to take her mind off things”

Bom clicks her tongue.“I wonder where she is though… ”

“...I hope she's alright”

Dara has been busy for YG Concert practice that it took a while before her and Donghae had the time to push the meet.

The day before their movie ‘hangout’, even though it’s not a date Donghae wanted to make the most out of it so he has planned several things they could do. Movie, Lunch, Skating, Coffee...

But sometimes…

Plans just won’t go as planned and changes...

He was on his way out the door when Shindong suddenly called his name. “Hae!”

“Nae?” He peeked his head back again on the living room.

“Where are you going?”

“Out”

“You’re forgetting something…”

Forgetting? What? Do we have a schedule today?

Perplexed and innocence showed all over Donghae’s face.

“It’s your turn to bring Bang Shin to the groomer. Last time it was Yesung. Now it’s you”

“Should it have to be today? I really need to go” He checks the time.

“Why? Where are you going? Is it a date?”

“No… I’ll just hangout with a friend”

“Then on your way to your friend, pass by a groomer shop and leave it there”

“Fine. Fine”

Donghae knows he can’t win on this argument, there’s nothing he can do but follow. Even if he’s already running a few minutes late.

Dara stood next to an alley so she could hide in case people recognize her. Donghae showed up longer than she expected him to, he stopped the car in front and scrolled down the window.

“Hey, I’m sorry” He greeted first. “Have you been waiting long?”

“No. It’s okay” She hopped in. “I’m sorry if you had to drive all the way here"

"I'm surprised when you said Apgujeong-dong. Aren't you staying in your dorm?"

"I do, I just had to clean the house this morning for my mom”

“Are they coming today?”

“I’m not sure. Maybe today or tomorrow” While putting on the seatbelt, her eyes turn to what’s sitting on the back seat. “What is that?”

He sighs. “That’s the reason why I’m a bit late, the members asked me to bring Bang Shin to a groomer before Heechul hyung comes”

Dara bents her head down to peek. Bang Shin looked like Dadoong, she squealed in delight. “Whoa so cute~~~”

“Do you know a groomer near here? I’ll just leave him for a while before we go to the movies.”

“Okay. Let’s take him to where I usually bring my cats. It’s closer and so we can get you a discount”

They went to the groomer shop, and as to what she said, she’s a regular customer. Everyone already knew her and greeted her warmly.

“Is this a new cat of yours, unnie?”

“Just for this day” She smiled.

“What is this little cutie’s name?”

“Bang Sh---------

Should I say its real name? What if they catches on that it’s Heechul’s if I did? Bang Shin’s name is unique and famous, right? Dara thought.

“Bang Bang”

“Bang Bang. Cutieeee~~~” The girl cried. “Well you know what to do, unnie”

“Yeah. I’ll just come back later. Be sure to make Bang Bang pretty!”

“Nae. Bang Bang, say good bye to mommy. Bye bye mommy” The girl said in a little girl’s voice.

Mommy? How can I be its mommy? Dara chuckled.

“Shall we?” Donghae asked as soon as she got in again.

She nodded. “Yea. Let’s go”

* * * *

Donghae’s POV

Like what we agreed on doing, we finally able to see the movie.

At first I was a bit worried, due to the movie just recently came out. People would race to see it and it’s possible to have all the tickets and seatings sold out on the first week.

But fate is on my side. There were still seats available.

“So what do you think about the movie?”

“It was okay…” She said lowly.

“You didn’t like it?” I asked shockingly.

“I didn't say i didn't. I said it was okay…” There’s uncertainty in her voice. “There were just a lot of talking scene, it kinda bored me.”

“I can’t believe it. You found it boring?”

“Not entirely… The battles were awesome!!! I loved that part” She raised her both hands with her thumbs up. Behind her mask, I can see her smiling brightly.

“We could have watch something else… like… this.” I pointed at the Pororo movie poster. “This is perfect for you, noona”

She pulled on a face and pushed me lightly. “Heol~!!”

“I'm just kidding.” I grinned.

“I know I look young but not like that! I am very mature”

That’s what she said… But…

“Waaaaah andwe!!! Andwe!!!! NOOOOOO!!!!”

Things seem to turn a bit of the opposite.

While waiting for Bang Bang, we just decided to go to the arcade for the mean time.

Dara’s like possessed by a kid since we get there. Going around and everywhere, playing to whatever catches her eye. Fortunately it’s a weekday; there are only a few people around this time.

She completely changed from being silent and demure to… I don’t know.

Now she’s worked up on the claw machine, trying to get that bunny plushie out. And for her 4th try, she failed again. “ARgggggh! No… No!!”

Is this really Dara?

She’s so hyper.

Away from how I imagine she would be.

She’s adorable.

“Waaahhh… I want this... Why can’t I get it…”

I looked over her fondly while she continues scowling. “Let me try”

She scoots over a little. I’m not really good at this game, but maybe with such motivation, I could be lucky?

I tried playing.

And for my first try.

Of course.

I sucked.

“Oh man~” she howled. “Forget it. There’s no way someone could get it.”

“Wait, I’ll try again” I rubbed my hands together.

This time I’m more concentrated and motivated. I thirst for victory.

The tension isn’t from when the claw goes down it’s when it’s going up.

Usually no matter how perfect the position of the claw is, it still depends on if whether the head of the toy would hold on to those stupid claw legs or not.

I pushed the GO button. It started to go down.

On the side of my eye, I can see Dara covering her face with her hands.

All worried and excited.

I felt exactly the same. The anxiety was over the top.

My hands couldn’t leave the joystick.

That is why when the claw went up with a body hanging out below.

I happen to throw my fist up in the air, as victory.

YES!

“WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!”

She screamed through her mask, she bent down quickly to get the toy out from the prize bin and rejoiced.

“WE FINALLY GOT IT! You’re the best, Hae!!!”

I felt my heart skip a beat after hearing her say that. Hae?

She kept on jumping while I stand there frozen.

“Oh why? What’s wrong?”

I shook my head, I couldn’t hide the wide grin on my face. “No… nothing’s wrong”

I still couldn’t believe I was able to ask her out. When I turned down her meal offer, I hated myself. I want to strangle myself like what was I doing? Goodness I had the words to invite her and make up for it.

If I didn’t, then I wouldn’t be here.

I never thought I would be able to spend hours with her alone, but I never stopped wishing that hopefully it happens.

Back at the café, my heart just won’t stop pounding, and at the same time hurting.

So she loves someone…

She dated that guy for 4 years…

And because of him she’s in pain…

How can someone hurt her…

...and make her cry...

The glimpse of her crying in the party came back to me again. Even her sad face when she was telling her story.

Thank God today I 'm seeing her happy…

“You really like that toy huh?” I noted as she kept on playing with the bunny’s ears.

“It’s cute… I’m thinking of naming it though” She contemplates.

“You should name it after me because I caught it“ I joked.

She glances at me and hummed for a moment, narrowing her brows. “I’ll think about it”

We sat on a circular bench to rest in for a while. There are a number of passer-bys. I made sure our hoodies and our masks are well secured.

“By the way, how’s your practice going?”

“Tiring. Very… Sajangnim’s starting to be really strict and picky. It’s driving us insane~ That’s why when you texted it was the perfect time”

Actually, she has no idea how many times have I attempted to contact her. It took me a while to have the guts to do so.

“This was fun. Could've been more fun if with friends... In fact I thought you would bring Eunhyuk or other Suju members with you”

“I didn’t let them know… It’ll be terrifying if they did… They won’t stop ragging me for sure”

“Ragging you? Why?”

Crap. Why did I even say that?

Countless of excuse gathered in my mind, I don’t know which one to use. Luckily, I was saved by her phone as it rings again.

 I’ve been hearing it ring the entire time I was with her. But she just keeps on ignoring it.

This time she takes it out and I happened to take a glance on the screen.

[ Calling… Ji…

She pauses for a while then slides on REJECT. I looked away before she glances back at me.

She sighs heavily. “Let’s go?”

“Where? Home?”

“What home? No way! Let’s play more! Come on, I’ll defeat you in basketball!” She stood up.

“No… I’m not good with that!”

“That’s the point! Come on!” She says, lightly pulling the sleeves of my jacket.

“No…” I whined.

Then again her phone rang.

But this time it was for a message. She reads it. “Oh. Lin says Bang Bang is already done”

“Shall we go pick him up now?”

“Yeah I’ll tell her”

I stood up and fixed the jumbled sleeves of my jacket.

“OH MY GOD” she howled. Looking at me petrified.

“What?”

She showed her phone to me.

And indeed.

 Uh-oh. 

[ It’s okay, unnie. Your mom came, and I told her about Bang Bang, she already took him home with her. ] – Lin

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.8K 342 35
A girl who was about to be fallen apart because she can't still moved on she still loves him inspite of being seperated for 5 years now. Her friends...
8.8K 284 14
Sandara Park's ultimate crush is Kwon Jiyong. She and Jiyong were hitting it off well, although she still has the mean and bully Choi Seunghyun who t...
71.9K 2.1K 31
Dara is a 33 year old corporate officer of the top TV Station in the country. She have everything any career woman dreamed to have. Except a lovelife...
114K 7.2K 46
When Jeon Jungkook ended up falling for his own best friend Dara but she ended up with the one her stepmother chose for her to marry... What will hap...