Quite Unusual (Akame Ga Kill...

Da alphafox270

When it comes to corruption, none can be more corrupt than the government in this world. Unjust executions, f... Altro

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 11

4.8K 90 43
Da alphafox270

(3rd Person)

Well now... this is quite the peculiar situation. It was the dead of night and as (Y/N) promised: he escaped from Esdeath... however, he wasn't the only one up late at night as following him through the city was the Justice Warrior herself Seryu who kept asking questions while they walked, her teigu walking beside her and staring up at them with a confused look.

Seryu: Why was the General keeping you hostage? I know she wanted to make you her perfect husband but...

(Y/N): None of your business.

Seryu: I am your mentor in becoming a warrior of justice! Of course it is my business!

(Y/N): Well, when I declare it's not your business you can't use an excuse to try and pry, that's very rude.

Seryu: You are correct! I apologise! You are definitely ready to become a warrior of justice!

(Y/N): Just as long as it's not a justice warrior for social situations.

Seryu: You have yet to explain to me what that is!

He only answered by looking towards the camera.

(Y/N): And I don't want to...

Seryu pouted but continued to follow the criminal no less... luckily she had no idea of his status considering when he was taken by Esdeath, she hadn't bothered to remove his large jacket that continued to cover his identity.

Seryu: So... did she only capture you to be her husband? I mean, she usually uses males she captures as slaves so I thought...

(Y/N): That in Esdeath's eyes 'husband' meant her most loyal slave?

Seryu: What?

(Y/N): Nothing, I got no idea why she's interested in me. She hasn't shown the slightest hint of romance whenever we meet up, I did invite her to tea or coffee last time but it seems she thought I meant a different type of hot coffee.

Seryu: Different type? Like dark coffee?

(Y/N) once again looks at the camera.

(Y/N): Sadistic but innocent, how is that possible?

Seryu: What?

(Y/N): And how come I'm the only one who sees this floating camera?

Seryu: You're weird...

(Y/N): Says the justice nut.

Seryu: I love justice, but I don't think I'm a nut? I mean, I don't want to be eaten... wait, my hair doesn't make me look like nuts, does it!?

(Y/N): How should I know? I don't look at nuts all the time.

Seryu pouted again as the two came across the exit of the city, the guards fast asleep which made Seryu growl quietly at their incompetence.

Seryu: True warriors of justice never sleep on the job.

(Y/N): Then why are you in your pyjamas?

Seryu: What!? Oh my gosh no!

After noticing the embarrassing mistake, (Y/N) almost sighed in relief as he watched Seryu literally dash off with Koro quickly running after her... somehow the commotion only made the two guards stir and not wake. (Y/N) hummed before turning to head to the forest... only this time he was blocked by the sudden arrival of a wall of ice.

Esdeath: I didn't think you would actually escape... am I that unpleasant to be around?

(Y/N): Huh? I explained before that escaping's my thing, right? You're not bad, maybe a little crazy but not bad. I just escape because it's what I do: I get captured, I get imprisoned and then I escape, it's my cycle.

Esdeath: Why couldn't you have just stayed with me for once? It would save you the trouble of escaping and going through the punishment I have in mind.

(Y/N): It won't work, I'll still escape.

Esdeath: I know... and that's what makes it so frustrating, no matter what I try, you'll always slip through my fingers. It's one of the reasons why I adore you so much: you're the one thing I can never have in my life.

(Y/N): Oh, so that just means if I let you have me, you'll fall out of love?

Esdeath: Did you not hear me? I said it was only one of the reasons why I love you, there are plenty of other reasons for why you will be mine Prisoner... no (Y/N) (L/N).

(Y/N): Come on now, you know only people that know me really well can call me that. For anyone else it's just Two.

Esdeath: Then, I shall be the first person to call you (Y/N)... after all...

She suddenly pulled a file out her... assets, by the way, she was only wearing a white shirt right now so... yeah...

Esdeath: In this very file, I have managed to gather everything about you... from birth until today... in other words, I can fill the gaps in that memory of yours, I can tell you who you are, who your parents are, your legacy.

Esdeath smiled as she saw (Y/N) grow silent, he seemed to be looking to the side, covering his face with his hair. Then... she saw his face turn slowly to her, she expected for once a different look but was extremely surprised when she saw his usual blank expression.

(Y/N): Ok...

Esdeath: What?

(Y/N): I said... Ok, are you losing your hearing? If so, I could buy some cream which would help clean the wax out of your ears, or perhaps...

Esdeath: What do you mean by just 'ok'!? This is your past in my hand! Don't you want to know who you are!?

(Y/N): I know who I am. I am (Y/N) (L/N), Prisoner number Two of the whole Empire. I'm twenty years old, single, male and have a teigu that allows me to create clones out of any inanimate object I touch. My special skills are escaping from anything I can be locked in, running and thinking my way through a fight. I'm unsure of any siblings, parents or friends that I could've had in the past and my earliest memory is waking up inside my first prison at just age sixteen.

Esdeath: But you have no memory of who you were before you became a prisoner at sixteen, don't you want to know!? Just tell me the truth, look into my eyes and say that you want to know who you are! Tell me that you want to stay with me! Say that you will become my husband!

(Y/N): And your true motive is revealed... it was obvious that you needed something out of this exchange. I think you're bluffing, and that those documents are nothing more than a daily report from one of the Jaegers, right?

Esdeath: Of course not! It is your past!

(Y/N): There's an old saying Esdeath: if a man's past is shrouded in mystery, then it is a mystery which will take a difficult amount of time to gain once again. If it's something that was supposed to be forgotten by the old me, I don't think I want to relearn it... plus...

To Esdeath's surprise, (Y/N) suddenly pulled a bag of what appeared to be coins from his coat pocket and dangled it in front of him.

(Y/N): I'm definitely much richer than before, so if I lose my thief skills now, I'll be very upset.

Esdeath: Wait... those coins were...

She slowly looks down at her own cleavage and (Y/N) nods in confirmation.

(Y/N): You keep money in the weirdest locations General, I better make my escape, see ya, and hopefully our next encounter is actually over a cup of tea or coffee like I said before.

Esdeath: Hang on! Do you really think you can escape so easily!?

(Y/N): Yeah... after all, I kept you distracted for the past few minutes after all...

Esdeath: Wha-!?

To her increasing surprise, Esdeath suddenly found herself unable to move her own legs causing her to fall to the floor, she growled and reached an arm out to crawl towards (Y/N). Only to find her arm falling back to her side.

Esdeath: But... when did!?

(Y/N): Remember how my teigu works? No? Well... I guess it's because I never really did reveal how it truly works. I guess I can tell you since with this bag, I can finally complete the goal I've had ever since I first woke up in prison. Once I fulfil the goal, you won't ever see me again.

Esdeath: Your... teigu...

(Y/N) decided to sit next to Esdeath, crossing his legs as he placed the bag down slowly.

(Y/N): The way it works is a simple one: it creates clones but the way it creates clones is quite the unusual way... some people say every human is the same, but how do we know for sure that we are different?

Suddenly, (Y/N) produces a small dagger which he pressed into his finger to draw a small amount of blood, he shows Esdeath the bloody finger.

Esdeath: Blood?

(Y/N): Close... it's what's in the blood that helps us differentiate from people, even if they were... let's say quadruplets?

(Y/N) placed his hand over a single rock on the road and allowed his blood to fall on the rock... before it suddenly became One who nodded with a smirk.

(Y/N): It's DNA, biological identification. With DNA, you could tell One apart from me easily. And that's exactly what my teigu does... it turns my DNA into an infection. It turns anything non-living into my clone, and it also allows me to have complete control over it. In other words, if my DNA somehow got onto anything living, I could have complete control over it.

Esdeath: Then...!

(Y/N): Yep, you're paralyzed because you have my DNA on your legs, I'm controlling them right now so if I wanted, I could make them bend out of shape so much they would be broken.

Esdeath: But you never... touched me...!

(Y/N): Don't need to... DNA's very, very infectious, especially when your teigu makes it so infectious that whenever it touches a surface the DNA tries to find the nearest thing it can infect. As for how my DNA got on you... well... I go barefoot, so it's easy for me to leave behind DNA wherever I walk.

Esdeath: Wait... that's why you never wear shoes?

(Y/N): Yep, I need to make sure I can use my DNA for any sort of situation, so leaving as much skin as possible is necessary, so imagine my luck when I was wearing a prisoner shirt and shorts, no shoes, no gloves. It's why whenever I escape I never change my clothes, any part of my skin holds DNA so it's easy to leave behind.

One: Heh... if you're telling Esdeath of all people how your teigu works... you've finally managed to save up enough huh?

(Y/N): Yup.

One: Fantastic, finally, we can finally retire.

Esdeath: Retire!? There is no retire for you! You're a criminal! And you are also only starting in becoming...

(Y/N): Yeah, yeah, One... let's go.

One: Sure... we need to find our stash first since it has been a hectic week so maybe...

(Y/N): Our memory is always good, we always remember where to put it.

One: Right... forgot how good your memory can be.

(Y/N): Is that a joke?

One: Perhaps...

Esdeath gritted her teeth, watching in both despair and anger as the two walked off, (Y/N) once again slipping through her fingers, but she was fearful considering if what (Y/N) told her was true... then this will be the last time she ever sees him.

Esdeath: Unacceptable, you won't... run... from me...

(Timeskip)

(Y/N) had been walking through the forest for a total of twenty minutes, he dismissed One about halfway through... though he was surprised when he suddenly heard familiar voices.

Mine: Huh? Why are we here?

Sheele: (Y/N) was kidnapped... I... I didn't want to... lose him.

Leone: Oh? Already catching the love bug for the guy? Too bad, I've already marked him as a mate!

Sheele: N-n-no! He's... mine...

Akame: He can cook meat well... I welcome him as a husband with open arms.

Leone: What!? But you've never shown the single...

Tatsumi: Enough! We're here to rescue (Y/N), not fight over him!

(Y/N): Why do you need to rescue me, and it's Two Tatsumi, you should know that by now.

Tatsumi yelped in fear, jumping forward into Mine's arms who scoffed and dropped the boy quickly before glaring at (Y/N).

Mine: Where the hell have you been!? These four wouldn't stop talking about we should help you... they never explained why though.

(Y/N): Hmm... well, I was kidnapped by Esdeath, taken to the Empire to become her husband, met a group called the Jaegers who I learned are going to attack you all and then escaped from them.

Leone: Hang on... did you just... give away information?

(Y/N): I did... because, this is the last time you'll see me after all.

Sheele: W-what!?

(Y/N): With this bag over my shoulder, I've accomplished my goal, I've got no more reason to become a thief, nor hang around with anyone, I've officially retired as a professional thief and as a prisoner from the Empire.

To (Y/N)'s surprise, he was suddenly engulfed in a hug by Sheele, he even felt her tears staining his coat while her grip tightened.

Sheele: You... you can't leave... not when... not when I...

Leone: Yeah, come on! You can't say something like that when I've marked you as my mate!

Akame: Where will I get the quality cooked meat you always make?

(Y/N): I'm retiring, and nothing's going to convince me otherwise.

Mine: You can't just "retire" you're a criminal, as long as you breathe, the Empire will hunt you down.

(Y/N): No, no I don't think they will...

Mine: Huh?

(Y/N) pried Sheele off him, waving them goodbye before heading in a different direction... at the same time no one noticed Akame suddenly disappear from sight. Akame began tailing (Y/N) as she followed him towards what seemed to be a dense part of the forest near the entrance to the city where he first met Tatsumi, he suddenly stopped by a tree and knocked on the bark three times which caused a hole to open up in it.

Four: Hey man...

(Y/N): The final haul, we did it.

Four: Well done... oh, and quite lucky too since he came by to see the progress.

Akame went wide-eyed as she saw two people emerge from the tree, first the familiar face of Four who patted (Y/N)'s shoulder before turning towards the new arrival, someone who made Akame grit her teeth, tears building up as she felt betrayed at who (Y/N) was talking to.

Akame: Prime Minister... Honest...

To be continued...

(A/N): Not one single chance of updating my books this holiday, but, that's ok since I go home tomorrow, and I only have to go into work once this week! So... more opportunities to write! But... University is also returning in September... huh. Anyways, thank you guys and gals so much for the continued support and as always: eat one or more brownies every day!!!!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

159K 5.7K 21
//FLASHBACK// . . . It was 2:50 AM, you were only 11 years old, lying in bed. Your dad was part of a mafia and your mother was out of the picture. Yo...
602 8 5
The Prequal to My Previous Story (WIP/On Hold) Welcome to the Big Apple. Welcome to the city that never sleeps: invaded by towering man-eating monste...
7.4K 162 16
Started~ Nov 12 2021 Finished~ Dystopia: an imagined state or society in which there is great suffering or injustice, typically one that is totalita...
442 4 4
Do you want to be an unfortunate Yandere protagonist that has to work in the underworld? Well look no further! Because you are a dark organization le...