SHUT UP! jenzie

By johnnyoyeet

"did you, mackenzie frances ziegler just hug me by your own will?" "shut up" in which two best friends fall i... More

introduction
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
the end

seventeen

3.6K 113 171
By johnnyoyeet

THE CROWD GOES WILD AS JOHNNY
scores another goal. we all cheer the team name jumping up and down. me and annie are sitting front row, and emilia is also sitting with us.

"yeah! that's my baby!" emilia yells while clapping her hands together. i mentally roll my eyes as i look at the time left.

51 seconds and it's a tie. we need to get this to win.

the opposite team gets the ball first, but zane steals it and passes it to brandon. he shoots, but misses. we all groan and keep our eyes pinned at the ball which is now in johnny's hands.

he eyes the crowd looking for something, when his eyes land on me he gives me a soft smile from afar. i give him a thumbs up to indicate that he's got this.

24 seconds left, the big screen shows

"stop staring at johnny" annie yells

"i'm no, shut up" i retort as i make sure emilia didn't just hear that.

"yeah you are, look at your boyfriend not john" annie teases

i realize she is right, this whole game... i didn't pay attention to zane.

johnny dribbles the ball, but he gets blocked.
zane puts his hands up yelling for him to pass it. johnny ignores him and jumps, he shoots for the hoop from across the stadium. we all keep our eyes glued to the ball. it lands on the side of the hoop and circles around it. i cross my fingers

the ball drops in the hoop.

we all scream in happiness. our school won the finals. we win, well... johnny wins.

the team practically jump on eachother hugging. emilia and i walk down as the team goes to shower and change. zane runs up to me and kisses my cheek. "you guys did so well" i say as he hugs me and picks me up.

i look from the corner of my eye and spot johnny eying us. emilia decides not to hug him because he's too sweaty. i want to punch her.

i usher johnny over and it looks like he is dragging himself. zane keeps an arm around my waist.

"you did so good!" i congratulate him

"thank you" he says glancing at zane's hand.

johnny walks into the shower area and zane leans in to kiss me.

"woah uh" i stop him

"what?" he asks confused

"ok look..." i walk over and sit on a bench.

"... i'm really sorry, but i don't feel anything for you" i admit

"oh" he trails, his expression isn't as sad as i thought it would be.

"zane... you have no idea how much of an amazing guy you are, but you're not for me"

"i understand" he looks up at me and smile.

i stand up and we hug, i say goodbye.
he walks away and i sit on the bench, i sigh loudly. i hate that i'm not satisfied with any guy except johnny, this is so messed up. it was my idea for us to move on and i can't even do it.

a voice snaps me out of my thoughts.
"kenz?" johnny walks towards me. he's wearing a white shirt with black adidas shorts. his hair is dripping, looks like he just got out the shower.

i stand up and walk towards him.
"where are you going?" i question as i walk beside him.

"i'm driving home, i'm not spending the easter holidays here"

i nod.

"what about you?" he glances at me.

"nadia's going to drop me tomorrow" i announce while looking ahead of me. i wish i had a car

"i can drive you" he suggests

"you sure?" i ask

"yeah, kenz it's just me" he says reminding me we are best friends

"okay" i say while looking at zane talking to his friends

john groans as he noticed me looking at him, he groans a little too loud. i look at him giving him a questionable look.

"sorry" he chuckles

* * *

"you're heartless" i glare at johnny as we get out his car.

"i just don't cry that easily" he fights back

"how can you not cry in finding nemo?!" i laugh.

i insisted for johnny to stay the night since mom and dad are out of town. and i don't know where maddie is.

so we have the house to ourselves.

i unlock the door and my dog runs up to us barking and jumping at my feet.

i lock the door as johnny drops to his knees playing with my dog.

i put my stuff down getting some chips out the pantry.

"why can't you greet me like this kenz?" johnny calls out

i look over at him and raise an eyebrow,
"you want me to lick you" i sit on the stool beside the kitchen island while munching on my chips

"no, he's kissing me" he says looking at my dog

i roll my eyes, my cheeks heat up. "shut up"

he plops down on the dark blue couch. i join him.

after a while, we decide to go to my room. i raise my arms out for johnny to pull me up.
he yanks me up, but i end up falling on him and we both fall back on the couch. i'm on top of him. we stare at eachother for a quick second before i pull myself back.

"i didn't know you would fall!" he says while raising his arms up in defeat

"you're a pervert" i call out while clearing out the coffee table.

"no i'm not" he disagrees.

"yeah you are, you proabably smash 5 girls a day and have a basement full of them" i joke, i laugh out loud finding myself hilarious

"shut up" he retorts, oh how the tables have turned.

"make me" i say in a silly tone while standing up looking down at him on the couch.

he stretches his arms out and hold my hands and swings them around. "can we go to chipotle?" he whines.

"so you can hit up the waitress?" i chuckle

"stop" he pulls me down to sit beside him

my mind runs through thoughts. i stare at his lips, i try to pull my eyes away, but i can't.
his eyes are on the tv.

his hand is beside my thigh, "what do you wanna eat?" he says glances at me.

"you"

his eyes go wide and i quickly realize what i said. "i- no i didn't" i stutter. i can't believe i just said that.

he laughs way too loud. "chill kenzie"

he puts his hands on his face and laughs. "i'm flattered" he jokes

i stay silent, i'm surprised with myself for saying that.

"shut up" i take a look at the clock.

"no seriously, what do you wanna eat?" he asks again

he props himself up looking at me, i stare at him. i look like an idiot. he gives me a concerned look.

i grab his face and slam his lips onto mine.
i shift onto his lap and he shifts himself more until we are face to face.

"are you sure you wanna this?" he pulls away

i nod and put my hands on his shoulders.

he looks up at me and a smirk spreads across his face. in a quick motion, our lips are attached again. his hands gently slide up my thighs and he grip my hips.

my body catches fire as he deepens the kiss.

"johnny" i murmur as he leaves light kisses along my jaw.

a thought quickly pops in my head and i pull away.

johnny groans frustrated, "what?"

"what about emilia?" i question

"i'm not interested in her" he responds trying to cut the conversation short. he leans in again, but i stop him.

"johnny you're cheating on her" i state.

he sighs loudly, "do you want me to break up with her now?"

i nod my head slowly. his shoulders drop as he looks around for his phone.

his emerald eyes lock with mine. a shiver passes violently down my spine as his fingers brush my inner knee.

i slide off his lap and he grabs his phone, typing in emilia's name. i stand up, "i'll be in my room" i announce

he looks up and nods his head, wanting to get it over with so we could... you know.

i go up to my room, i can't believe that this is happening.

after eight minutes, i hear his footsteps coming up the stairs, i open my door and he grins at me.

"hurry up" i demand standing at my door impatiently.

"damn, you're eager" he has an amused expression his face.

i give him a flat look which he returns in a smirk. "are you sure you wanna do this?" he confirms

"absolutely" i admit.

"i thought so" he cheekily says entering my room, and without a moment to spare. he pushes me against the wall roughly pressing his lips on mine.

you can guess what happened after that, because i'm not describing it, but it was amazing.

😬

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45K 719 28
daniel and charlotte have been best friends for ages, but what happens when feelings get in the way? do they get together, or does one of them find a...
64.8K 654 53
I am rewriting the story of a tiktok story not mine it's from the account (@swype.stories_00) I'm rewriting it because I love it so much and want to...
488K 1.9K 60
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
49.8K 1.4K 14
๏ฝกโ‹†สšโ™กโƒ›ษž who doesn't love a good game of gamepigeon basketball? COMPLETED. โ’ธ SINCERELY-CELESTES 2021