MESS UP (An Error sans story)

By DT10016

Error was a forced destroyer. Formed by Fate. Favored by​ Destiny. Hated by Ink, the creator. Nobody knew ab... More

Chapter1
Chapter2
Chapter3
Chapter4
Chapter5
Chapter6
Rewriting?
ch8

Chapter7

3.2K 143 188
By DT10016

Error​ was​ taking​ a​ break​ in​ the​ anti-void​ while​ doing​ the​ most​ important​ thing​ in​ her​ life, watching​ Undernovela, with​ the​ voices screaming to​ get​ back​ to​ work.

It​ was​ unusually peaceful​ with​ Ink​ gone​ but​ it​ also​ mean​ that​ he​ was​ up​ to​ something.​ And​ Error​ didn't​ know​whether is​ it​ good​ or​ not.​ As​ far​ as​ Error​ knew​ him, he​ would​ be​ creating​ an​ Au, attending a​ meeting, hanging out​ with​ Dream​ and​ Blue​ or​ chasing after​ her​ when​ever he​ saw​ her​.​ Not​ that​ it's​ mattered​ but​ sometimes it​ was​ getting​ on​ her​ nerves.

The​ show was​ getting​ better and​ better​ each second.​ Until​ it​ reached​ the​ scene where​ things​ are​ going​ dramatic, a​ familiar​ feeling​ of​ pain​ piercing​ through​ her​ soul​ ruined it.

With​ a​n​ annoyed groan, Error​ stood up​ and​ left​ through​ a​ portal​ while​ the​ voices​ were​ cheering in the​ background.

When​ Error​ stepped​ out​ of​ the​ portal​ and​ looked​ around, she​ was​ confused​ and​ annoyed​ at​ the​ same​ time.​ The​ place​ looked​ exactly​ just​ like​ the​ anti-void, except​ there​ was​ no​ souls and​ strings.​

Second​ thing​ that​ was​ spotted was​ an​ army of​ sanses.​ And there's​ no​ sign​ of​ Nightmare's​ gang, her​ brothers​ and​ Dream​ which​ was​ a​ good​ thing.​ Lastly, a​ being​ that​ Error​ did​ not​ wish to​ see​ the​ most...

SKITTLES.

"Error!" Ink​ screamed out​ "Today​ is​ the​ day​ we​ are​ going​ to​ end your​ worthless destruction!"

Error​ wasn't even​ listening, she​ just​ sighed out​ "InK​ stoP​ tHe​ ACt.​ YoU​ JUst​ dOn'T​ lIKe​ it​ WHeN​ i​ meSs​ wiTh​ yOur​ PLAY TOYS." She​ spoke in​ a​ grumpy tone, only​ loud​ enough​ for​ Ink​ to​ hear.​

Swiftly, Ink​ grabbed his​ broomie and​ swung it​ at​ Error​ with​ a​ smirk on​ his​ face.​ He​ was​ aiming for​ her​ head.​ But​ as​ if​ she​ was​ expecting​ that, Error​ just​ stepped​ back​ and dodging it​ with​ ease.

When​ the​ sanses​ saw​ Ink​ attacked, they​ followed shortly except​ for​ two.​ It​ was​ Outer and​ Classic.​ Outer​ was​ shocked, Error​ was​ the destroyer? How?​ She​ doesn't acted like​ it​ when​ they​ met.​ For​ Outer, Error​ seems​ liked​ a​ child who​ needs to​ be​ protected​ and​ yet, he​ agreed to​ help​ Ink​ without​ knowing any​ details.

Except​ for​ the​ fact​ that​ Fresh​ gave them​ the​ plan.

As​ for​ Classic, he​ got​ a​ very​ bad​ feeling​ about​ this​ and​ the​ other​ reason​ was...

He's too​ lazy.

Why​ would​ he​ wasting​ his​ strength for​ an​ unfair battle? It​ was​ like​ one​ versus thousands? Or​ more.

They​ can​ handled it​ without​ his​ help​ anyway.

Classic​ looked​ at​ the​ shocked​ skeleton​ beside​ him​ and​ sat down​.​ He​ was​ a​ bit​ confused, what​ shocked​ Outer? Maybe, he​ knows​ the​ destroyer​ but​ didn't​ know​ they​ were​ a​ destroyer? 'What​ ever.'​ He​ ​sighed out​ mentally.

After​ an​ hour of​ watching​ the​ fight​ with​ Outer​ losing in​ his​ own​ train of​ thoughts.​ Classic​ was​ confused, was​ there​ any​ thing​ to​ be​ confuse​ for​ hour about? If​ so, what​ could​ it​ be?

As​ Classic​ lost​ in​ his​ own​ train of​ thoughts​ like​ Outer, a​ screams rang out​ snapping​ him​ and​ Outer​ out​ of​ it.​ The​ scream was​ from​ Error.​ Error​ was​ getting​ beaten mercilessly.​ It​ was​ nearly terrifying sight for​ Outer​ and​ Classic.

Error​ was​ surrounded by​ sanses​ and​ Ink​ and​ she​ was​ pinned on​ the​ ground​ by​ a​ sharpest bone​ attack​ piercing​ through​ her​ rib cage​ to​ her​ soul​ to​ the​ ground.​ She​ was​ glaring at​ Ink.

Ink​ was​ talking​ with​ broomie in​ his​ hands.​ "What's with​ the​ glaring, Error?" He​ paused, looking​ down​ at​ the​ injured and​ blood​ covered skeleton.​ "You​ know​ you​ deserved this.​ If​ you​ tell​ me​ why​ did​ you​ destroy​ AUs, maybe​ I​ will​ let​ you​ live."

While​ Ink​ was​ speaking, Error​ thought back​ on​ her​ life.​ Was​ it​ worth​ it? No.​ Happy memories? Taken away.​ Her​ feeling? Barely​ have​ any​ left.​

Why​ did​ she​ deserves such​ a​ cruel​ treatment for doing​ her​ job?

Why​ did​ she​ needs to​ go​ through​ so​ much​ pain​ for​ those who​ didn't​ even care​ about​ their​ own​ lifes.

Why​ did​ she​ even​ care about saving their​ sorry​ butt?

It​ was​ all​ for​ nothing.

Maybe​ it​ was​ because​ there​ were​ important​ monsters​ and​ fallen​ children that​ she​ cared about.

But​ then​ again, did​ they​ even​ care?

She​ was​ always​ there​ for​ them​ in​ their​ hardest time.​ When​ they​ cried, she​ was​ the​ one​ to​ comfort them.​ But​ what​ about​ her?

THEY didn't​ care.

It​ was​ all​ for​ their​ own​ benefits, for​ their​ own​ laughs, for​ their​ entertainment.

A​n​ insane grin made​ it​ way​ on​ Error's​ face.​ "HaHAHAhaHahAhaHhahHaHa!!!" She​ bursted out​ in​ laugher.​ Slowly, she​ stood​ up​ and​ torned away​ the​ useless​ bone​ that​ they​ used​ on​ her​ as​ a​ bond.​ Shocking everyone​ but​ Ink.

She didn't​ care anymore.

They​ won't​ have​ the​ last​ laugh,
SHE​ WILL.

" ¿! ¥0U W1LL​ L37 m3 l1v3!? Wh@T​ k1nD 0F §1¢K j0k3 1s thAT!" She​ screamed out, like​ when​ the​ voices​ and​ Ink​ screamed​ at​ her.​ "3v3N 1F i​ t3££ y0u, 1t w0u7Dn't m@tteR!!! Y0u​ w!£L s@y ¡'m Ly1nG! Y0u​ ju$t w@nt3D m3​ g0N3!" Suddently, Error​ stopped​, tears rolling down​ her​ face​ and​ her​ grin turned​ into​ a​ smile.

A smile​ of​ happiness​ or​ what​ it​ was​ supposed​ to​ be​ with​ her​ emotions gone.

Some​ were​ confused.​ Some​ felt​ regret.​ Some​ drawn out​ their​ weapons, ready for​ the​ worst.​ But​ for​ Outer, it​ was​ terrifying.​ Even​ though​ he​ wasn't that​ close​ to​ Error, he​ already knew​ that​ this​ is​ not​ going​ to​ be​ good.​ He​ wanted to​ teleported​ there​ and​ stopped​ Error​ but​ his​ body​ was​ frozen in​ fear.

"isn't​ that​ right, Ink? This​ was​ just​ a​ game​ to​ you.​ My​ life​ isn't​ even​ mine to​ control but​ this​ time​ I​'ve made​ my​ own​ decision.​ Like​ they​ say​ '​who​ would​ miss a​ GLITCH​ anyway?'" Error​ spoke emotionlessly​ "Some​ people​ can​ only​ learn from​ their​ mistake.​ That​ is​ you​ Ink.​ Goodbye."

After​ Error​ finished​ her​ little​ speech, she​ opened​ a​ portal​ to​ Outertale​ and​ went​ in.​ Not​ forgeting to​ close​d it.​ She​ looked​ at​ the​ stars​ for​ the​ last​ time​ and​ fell​ down​ into​ the​ darkness of​ the​ void.

And​ that​ is​ the​ day​ Ink​ knew​ he​ messed up.

. . .

"Get​ out​ of​ my​ house!" Hate​ hissed at​ the​ 90's reject​ skeleton.

"Come on, my​ radical home​ slice! This​ ain't ya home​ in​ the​ first​ place." Fresh​ said, jokingly.​ Then​ another​ uninvited guests came, kicking the​ door down.

It​ was​ Outer and​ his​ pissed off​ octopus friend, Nightmare.

When​ Nightmare​ saw​ Fresh, he​ tried​ to​ kill him​ with​ his​ tentacles.​ Hate​ and​ Outer​ just​ ate some​ popcorns and​ recording the​ whole thing.

"Dude, have​ som' reason!? I​ did​ nothin'?" Fresh​ said​ in​ a​ questioning tone, pissing Nightmare​ even​ more.​ "You​ did​ nothing? YOU​ DID​ NOTHING!? YOU'RE​ THE​ ONE​ WHO​ GAVE​ INK​ THAT​ FRICKING PLAN​ AND​ NOW​ ERROR​ IS​ DEAD!!"

Fresh​ took​ a​ few​ seconds​ to​ process everything​ and​ when​ he​ did, he​ said​ the​ most​ radical​ word​ ever.

"F*ck" He​ said...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 3.7K 20
"Is it really that difficult to understand that I want to stop? But I CAN'T ! It's not a WONT ! I just want you to understand that." "What kind of...
60.2K 2.1K 62
Error has two children named Sun and Ray. They are twins. But they don't know who their father is, and neither does Error. Why? You'll find out. But...
91.5K 4.6K 43
The multiverse had been perfectly balanced when the seven higher beings weaved it together. Through countless interferences, however, the balance has...
22.7K 749 17
We know very little about Error's past. He couldn't have always been the Destroyer, right? Where did he come from? Was he always a glitchy mess, or w...