Ideas

By Glee4lili

This is all of my ideas for stories. Comment if you want me to write it. I don't own any of the fandoms exce... More

Ever after high
The young elites
Httyd singers
Marval
Watching Avatar
Z-O-M-B-I-E-S
She-ra
She-ra (again)
Watching wakfu
Wakfu (again)
Shoutout
Amongst us
Tagged
Tower of god
Spirited away
Tower of God

Decendants

23 1 0
By Glee4lili

The story that inspired me is on page 116 in the isle of lost book.

When map was six years old she and her mother went to the market. A goblin tripped and dropped his basket of apples, without thinking, Mal bent down and helped him pick them up. When she was finally done the market fell into silence. Her mothers and the entire market was looking at her with there mouths hanging open. "Get back here" her mother hissed and liked the basket back over sending the apples tumbling. When they returned home, Maleficent grabbed her daughter by the ear and locked her in her room and taught Mal herself about how to be a true villain. At the age of 16 her mother finally lets her out. Mal has become the second most untrusting and evil villain on the island but, nobody knew that except her mother. Maleficent sends her daughter to dragon hall where Jay, Carlos and Evie rule the halls until Mal comes.

-Evie was never castle schooled
-Carlos and Jay are like brothers
-They are all like siblings

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

542K 18.5K 78
Child of the Eldest Gods from the East, Heiress of Earth and Legacy of Stars and Magic, Has the Affinity to Balance the Peace of Nature, Fated Love i...
21.3K 446 42
What If Chloe lukasiak has a twin sister who is the favorite?
534K 13.3K 42
Psycho brothers and a little angel sister sounds not so good together right? so what happens when an sweet angel comes live with her lovesick pyscho...
19.4K 784 12
In the starlit festivities of Penacony, she meets Caelus, a figure shrouded in mystery who shines as a beacon into her enduring night. He was her lig...