Ideas

By Glee4lili

This is all of my ideas for stories. Comment if you want me to write it. I don't own any of the fandoms exce... More

Ever after high
Decendants
Httyd singers
Marval
Watching Avatar
Z-O-M-B-I-E-S
She-ra
She-ra (again)
Watching wakfu
Wakfu (again)
Shoutout
Amongst us
Tagged
Tower of god
Spirited away
Tower of God

The young elites

24 1 0
By Glee4lili

It has been a year since the malfetto prince died. A war is going on between the inquisitors and the malfettos. The malfettos are losing.
Too many are being killed. Malfettos are also disappearing mysteriously. There are rumours of another group of powerful malfettos called the rose society led by the white wolf. When the daggers are injured and weak, they seek the aid of the rose society. But what they find is not what they expected.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Re:Cursed By

Adventure

42.1K 1.4K 21
Y/N: CAN I GET A REDO PLSS!!!. Dark: Nope. Y/N: WHY?!, It was all good I got my isekai cheat skill and I got to design how I look like in the end all...
155K 3.8K 54
After your defeat, sonic decided to spare you.You became something of a anti-hero like shadow and help them on their adventures.The mad doctor now ha...
13.2K 255 9
After being died because of his Differences, he was send to hell and luckily meet the princess of hell & others, together they will make sure everyon...
150K 4.8K 32
"do i look like i give a shit if he's poseidons son?" water from the fountain splashed into her face, dripping from the dark ends of her hair "the f...