Imagines ❤️

By mrs_molliebrock

Eh I tried. Fluff requests are open. You can request Celebrities Normal people (y/n and crush) Film chara... More

A/N
Prom
Jealous part 1
Jealous part 2
A/N (SUGGESTIONS/REQUESTS.)
Apocalypse part 1

The Cliffs.

46 5 0
By mrs_molliebrock

(A/N) Stranger things spoiler ahead. Just don't watch the video. Other than that, there are no spoilers in writing.

Narrator POV

You and Colby Brock have been best friends for years. You recently turned 19 and began to develop feelings for Colby.

One day you woke up to the vibrations on your phone of Colby calling you. Hesitantly, you answered,

Colby: Hi Y/N.
Y/N: Hey Colby. *yawn*
Colby: Sorry. Did I wake you?
Y/N: Yeah, but it's fine.
Colby: Oh sorry but I was wondering if the guys and I could come round soon.
Y/N: Guys?
Colby: Yeah. Sam, Corey, Elton, Jake and Aaron.
Y/N: Er... yeah what time?
Colby: In about 30 minutes. Is that ok?
Y/N: Yes it's ok.

You hung up and instantly got up out of your bed and got into the shower. You washed your hair with your new coconut scented shampoo and conditioner.

When you got out of the shower, you decided to wear:

Then you did your hair and make up:

After that you went down to the kitchen and set up dinner. The dinner consisted of:
Pasta 🍝
Apples 🍎 🍏
Chicken 🍗
Donuts 🍩
And champagne 🥂

You had just sat down and put some good old best stranger things moments on

(A/N) idk why)

And the door rang. You got up and answered the door.
They all came in thanking you. Elton told them all to take their shoes off but you said it was ok as you had wood flooring. You closed the door and wondered where Colby was and opened the door again to look for him. Colby came storming through the door and tackled you to the ground.

You started laughing and got up and took out the food and placed it on the table. After you all had eaten, Elton came up with the amazing idea that you all should jump off the cliffs into the sea. He claimed that he had done it before and it was perfectly safe as long as you jumped at the right hight and into the right spot. You being you decided to do it and so did everyone else.

Y/N POV

HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP!!!!!

What have I just gotten myself into???
I just agreed to go cliff jumping with Elton, Jake, Aaron, Corey, Sam and Colby.

I thought that tonight was going to be a peaceful evening (well not really if the guys are around but ya know) I thought we'd be attacking each other or getting the police called on some one, not jumping off cliffs at 6:50 pm!

Anyway, I ran upstairs and got on my new bikini.

And on top of that I put on a cute see through cover up dress

I came downstairs with a small beach bag

And packed some food for the boys and I.

Y/N: Guys you ready to go?
Elton: Yeah were coming.
Aaron: I'll drive I've had no champagne.
Sam: Oh Yeah. I was gonna drive, but I've had 3 glasses. Go ahead.
Aaron: I don't want to die.
Y/N: Nor do I.

Elton POV

I can't wait. This is going to be so exciting jumping off a cliff at 6:50 pm.

This surprise for Y/N is going to be great. I hope she says yes.

The drive there was steady. Chatter filled the car and everyone looked so happy and exited.

Colby POV

I hope everything goes to plan. The lights and the candles on the tables. It's going to be so elegant and adorable. Y/N is going to love it.

We pull up to the cliffs above the sea and I take Y/N by the hand, out of the car and cover her eyes with my hands so she can't see the surprise is in front of us. The cliffs look amazing in the dim light.

I walked Y/N to the edge of the cliff to see the view

I uncovered her eyes and she gasped at how beautiful it was covering her mouth.

Y/N POV

Colby took me by surprise when he covered my eyes. I was getting ready for the sudden drop of when he jumped off the cliff, but to my surprise, walked me over to the edge and uncovered my eyes. I gasped at the sight and covered my mouth in delight. I have never seen such a beautiful view before.

Y/N: Colby this is beautiful.
Colby: It just got even more beautiful.

He said looking into my eyes.

Y/N: You didn't just say that.
Colby: Yes I did.

Y/N POV

He took his hand and moved it up to your cheek. His warm touch made you feel safe and warm. You wrapped your arms around his neck and your lips touched. The kiss lasted for ever.

You where cut off by Elton's voice.

Elton: Get a room, jeez. Come on. Y/N, Colby has a surprise for you. You followed Colby to the small comfort zone where Corey, Jake, Sam, Aaron and Elton where. It was beautiful. A small teepee and candles in a small woodland. It was like a movie. But in real life.

There was a hot tub in a glass dome surrounded by candles and lanterns.

You turned around and there was Colby with a box in his hands.

Y/N POV

Umm you thought to yourself. Why is he holding a box? We aren't even together why does it look like he's going to propose to me? I'm scared.

Colby POV

I hope she says yes.

Colby: Y/N I love you now and I always have.
Y/N: Me too Colby but...
Colby: So, will you be my girlfriend?
Y/N: I can't be your fiancée we're not even togetherrrr... wait what. Yes. Of course I'll be your girlfriend.
I was overjoyed. I open the box and hand her the necklace that was inside the box.

She put it back in the box. I asked her why she took it off and put it back in the box. Didn't she like it?

Y/N POV

I took off the necklace and put it back in the black box. Colby asked me if I liked it and why I was taking it off.
I told him I loved it.

Y/N: Colby do you have your phone on you?
Colby: No why.
Y/N: This is why

I took off my cover-up dress, pushed Colby into the sea off the cliff the same time that everyone jumped in. Everyone but Aaron.

Y/N: Come in Aaron it's fun, promise.
Aaron: Oh fine.

For 15 minutes you all played games and had fun.
At the end when you had all gotten out of the sea you and Colby shared one last kiss for the night.

❤️the end...❤️

A/N. This was shit. I know. Go ahead say it... (cricket noises) SAY IT!!!
readers: it was shit mollie.
Thank you.
It's my first real work so thanks for reading I guess.

Word count: 1175 (including this)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 33.3K 79
"𝙾𝚑, 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖! 𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚜! 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢'𝚛𝚎...𝚍𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚕𝚐ä𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑...
370K 32.2K 91
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
100K 2K 35
🔞🔞🔞 You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...
176K 8.1K 105
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...