Reincarnated in Naruto?

By Skostjuke

Who would of thought that after death you could reincarnate into a new world, a world of anime. Well I didn't... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 14

1.5K 41 10
By Skostjuke

"Lady Tsunade." Selene spoke up standing at the door which Tsunade opened sober, Tsunade looked her over seeing the familiar eyes and hair. "Selene Uzumaki?" Tsunade asked making Selene nod. "That's right, may we talk?" Selene asked making Tsunade sigh and let her in the room where Shizune sat on the bed reading a book. "So, what is it you want brat? And why have you used a transformation jutsu?" Tsunade asked going to sit down on a chair lazily glancing at Selene. 

"I'll get straight to the point. I would like to become your disciple with another friend of mine, Sakura Haruno. And for the transformation, it would be too much work to turn back." Selene stated making Tsunade rise an eyebrow. 'This transformation jutsu...is not normal, is she using a similar transformation jutsu to me?' Tsunade thought staring at Selene. "Tell me, your transformation jutsu. How did you pull it off?" Tsunade asked. "I used my chakra. You see I'm unable to perform jutsu's which include hand signs. This is why I have focused on my chakra control and reserves and compensated with it for the loss of jutsus." Selene explained shocking Shizune while Tsunade slightly widen her eyes.

"Hmm...I decline." Tsunade shot Selene down yet there was no reaction. "Very well then...I'll figure it out myself." Selene said turning round preparing to leave. "You're quite weak wielded to just give up like that." Tsunade spoke staring at Selene. "I wouldn't call it weak...its just that I'm used to doing everything myself, so don't blame me if I surpass you Lady Tsunade, the strongest Kunoichi." Selene said not sparing a glance going to the door. "Well...at least consider taking Sakura Haruno under your wing, when you become Hokage." Selene spoke opening the door. "I already declined you brat! Who do you think you are!?" Tsunade yelled back shooting up from her seat glaring at Selene. "Me? Selene Uzumaki...a girl born on a battlefield for war." Selene spoke closing the door behind her.

'What did she mean by that? Born on a battlefield for war? She's an unusual girl...' Tsunade thought plopping down on her chair. "Lady Tsunade? That girl...she's quite extraordinary, why did you decline?" Shizune asked confused, she noticed the way Selene held herself, her chakra and confidence, her eyes full of experience. "Her eyes...its something I never saw so I'm cautious." Tsunade muttered out bringing her chin onto her palm thoughtful. 'Her eyes...its something that terrified me for some reason.' Tsunade thought remembering the terrible chill run down her spine when she looked into then, back then at the bar and right now.

Selene was walking through the city thinking about Tsunade's strengths, trying to scramble anything she could remember from the anime. If she could speed up Sakura becoming Tsunade's student then Sakura suppose to become much more stronger than in the anime. But that will only be considered when Tsunade become the Hokage. 

Selene made it to the forest catching sight of Naruto trying to perfect the rasengan, he was beating himself up, torturing himself to perfect it, that gruesome try and error efforts. "Oh hello there, lady." Naruto spoke up catching sight of Selene making her quirk her eyebrows. "Lady?" She asked herself trying to hold in the laughter while seeing Naruto not even recognising her. "You're very pretty, is there something you need. Its just that I'm training here." Naruto spoke looking up at her. "Is that how you treat your sis?" Selene asked rhetorically making Naruto confused and scratch his head before his eyes widened. "Selene-chan!"

"Wow you're so amazing sis! Should I call you big sis now!?" Naruto exclaimed seating in a lotus position opposite to Selene who smiled softly. "If it comfortable for you then sure, I'll be your big sister." Selene spoke looking at Naruto who smiled happily. "Okay! Big sis!" Naruto exclaimed. 'Yeah that's right...he needs this, after all things'll turn bad for him.' Selene thought hiding her thoughts with a smile while Naruto hugged her tightly while she patted his head.

The next few days Naruto was trying his hardest to master the rasengan while Selene tried to figure out how to make a clone jutsu. Selene was meditating in the woods wearing a simple black tank top with greyish pants and black ninja boots, she had black leather fingerless gauntlets, her wooden samurai sword was besides her, and her leaf head band was around her forehead making a fringe hover over her right eye. Her hair was put into a pony tail while having a bang on the opposite side of the fringe framing her face. 

Selene followed the same principle of vibrating her cells using her chakra, vibrating it too heating it up for it to move. She tried to split her chakra for a physical clone yet it didn't work, nor using a bit of chakra. 'What if I half myself?' Selene thought concentrating on her own body and using her chakra trying to split her apart in mind of making a clone. Her chakra flared up covering her making a whirlwind before there was a sudden explosion from the pressure. The trees around her begun shaking violently from the pressure, the leaves were shooting off the twigs unable to keep themselves stuck. 

Selene's body begun shaking violently, vibrating making an afterimage. She growled out feeling her chakra leaving her, splitting. She forced it to mould of what she wanted it into, her own clone. Selene shot her eyes open when she felt a presence beside her, when she turned her eyes widened in surprise and accomplishment. Her own clone returned the same look making both of them smile before laughing. "I did it...jeez, took a long ass time to do it." Both them spoke simultaneously making them look at each other and laugh again. 

"So? What now?" The clone asked glancing at Selene offering a hand to stand up which she gladly accepted. "Well...I wanted to test what kind of clone you are. It seems that my chakra was halved when I made you, so I've been thinking of something I remember. I remember some ninja was able to split himself into two, so now I'm thinking whether or not I did that." Selene explained making the clone nod. "Actually I was thinking the same thing. Lets test it then." The clone spoke smirking Selene's smirk, making her smirk too dropping into a taijutsu stance. "Well then..." "Lets dance."

Hours later both Selene and her clone were laying down on the ground exhausted, their surroundings were destroyed from their overpowered taijutsu only match. "Seems I made a real clone, a copy of myself." "Yeah, seems that way. I didn't dispel due to taking damage nor running low on chakra. Seems that..." "We were right, you are me and I am you. Two Selene Uzumaki's." The both of them finished each other sentences before turning to the side sensing Shizune. "Is there something you need, Shizune-san?" Selene asked lifting herself to a sitting position seeing Shizune leaving her hiding spot. 

"No, its just...you show so much talent, plus was able to perform a difficult jutsu without any help. I can say that I admire your strength." Shizune spoke coming up close to the two while they stood up to look at her. 'Ah the memories of being tall...yet I wasn't so tall in my previous life, I was only 176.5 cm tall. And remembering the height of Naruto and Sasuke when they grow up they were at least like 180 cm?' Selene thought looking slightly down at Shizune. 

"I've been wondering Shizune-san...about Lady Tsunade, 3 days from now on. Is she planning on meeting up with Orochimaru?" Selene asked out of the bloom making Shizune flinch. 'How does she know about that?' Shizune thought. "Meeting with Orochimaru? I doubt that, she clearly got her point across of hating his guts." Shizune played dumb while Selene just grinned and walked closer to her standing face to face. 'Those eyes...what has Lady Tsunade saw in them that made her cautious? Those eyes...' Shizune thought getting mesmerised in them, her heart quicken while her body heated up.

'Why...why don't I feel any presence of a girl? It...it seems like I'm talking to a man, a man with confidence and power behind him. A reliable, dependable man...a man of good will, the will of fire.' Shizune thought before flinching having her chin gently touched by Selene while she stared into her eyes. "Shizune-san...I-I'm sorry but...this will be hard to explain." Selene muttered feeling the burning sensation in her, the urges were back. Her animal instincts, the predatory dominance. She was holding her back since seeing Tsunade but seeing Shizune now had released those urges.

Selene leaned in kissing Shizune who was taken aback by that, she was about to push her away but was brought even closer. Her back quirked back with Selene's touch bringing them softly down to the ground. Selene continued on deeply kissing Shizune while strolling her hand across her body down to her thighs. 'Why...why is my mind going blank? This feeling...sensation...I-I want it more.' Shizune thought getting her body turned on, she brought her hands around Selene's neck. 

Selene stripped Shizune moving down to her groin. Shizune gave out a loud moan while her body shot up from the sudden explosion of pleasure deep in her pussy, Selene has applied her chakra to her fingers while massaging Shizune's pussy. 'I think its my turn now...' The clone thought grinning coming down on Shizune kissing her on the lips surprising her. 'A-A clone...i-if they team up, I-I wont hold up...no t-they shouldn't...' Shizune thought getting lost in pleasure. The clone used her chakra on her palms and begun massaging Shizune making her lose her mind.

A few hours later Shizune was seen being carried by Selene back to her motel, the clone has merged back with Selene giving her full chakra back. "I'm sorry...sometimes my primal instincts take over. I'm sorry if I made it painful for you to experience that." Selene muttered apologetically making Shizune blush and turn her head away trying to hide it. 'Its not that it was painful...but it was overwhelmingly pleasurable. I have never felt like that before...something so likeable and warm, pleasurable. But after that my whole body is unresponsive, its overwhelmed. Selene Uzumaki...you're one rare girl you wouldn't meet in centuries, yet I was lucky to meet you.' Shizune thought glancing back at Selene who was looking forward. 'She seems so much like a man rather than woman besides her looks...' Shizune thought getting a sad look. 

"The thing is I'm interested in girls which is a rare occasion in the shinobi world. Women are the main focus when you want to repopulate a clan, and having one liking girls contradicts it. So, if I ever get put into a CRA programme then some war will play out." Selene spoke smiling genuinely while laughing at her own joke making Shizune smile forcefully knowing full well what she meant. 'Uzumaki...are a powerful clan specialising in fuinjutsu, having distinct appearance such as red hair, have large chakra reserves and large life span. And it being an instinct clan meaning that if you get a wrong Kage, or a wrong support of council members you are doomed to be forced to reproduce with other male to create offspring's.' Shizune thought avoiding Selene's look. 

Selene placed Shizune onto the bed tucking her in into the sheets, she was about to go before Shizune grabbed her wrist. "Lady Tsunade...I'm afraid I wont be able to stop her in going after Orochimaru." Shizune said making Selene glance at her confidently. "Don't worry...everything's going to play out alright. Everything's going to be a-o-kay." Selene spoke always wanting to say that in some serious situation with a smile before leaving Shizune to get encased by exhaustion.

The last few days Selene focused on training her body, training her muscle fibres and her bones. Making them denser and stronger so they could withstand the power of her own, secret weapon. Shizune wasn't herself after hers and Selene's intercourse, she avoided the girl afraid for her own heart. Afraid of the feeling which were brewing in her. 

Tsunade was walking out the motel with a serious expression before she came to a halt and turned to the side seeing Selene leaning against a post. "Seems that you're actually going." Selene muttered having her arms folded across her chest while her eyes where shut having her face facing the ground. "Are you trying to stop me Selene?" Tsunade asked unnerved, she noticed the different Shizune had ever meeting Selene, she was absent minded and blushed whether you mentioned Selene. 

"Oh no don't worry...the only thing I want is to join you, I've got my own score to settle with the snake." Selene muttered with seriousness opening her eyes to glare at Tsunade. "Either way, I'm going." Selene said dangerously making Tsunade flinch. 'Those eyes again...' Tsunade thought getting a feeling of something creeping up her spine. "I don't need a brat to slow me down." Tsunade shot back turning round about to leave before feeling a presence beside her and turning to the side she saw Selene walking beside her. 'How could she move so fast?!' Tsunade thought before scoffing. "You're a overconfident brat I see...just like that bratty kid." Tsunade said before dashing for the roofs with Selene following suit.

Tsunade made it to the location of the meet up, she was staring at both Orochimaru and Kabuto who were staring back. 'Something feels off...' Orochimaru thought not liking the crawling feeling down his spine, as if death was breathing into the back of his neck. "How will I know that you'll keep your word...Orochimaru?" Tsunade asked sceptical glaring down at Orochimaru making him glance at her narrowing his eyes. 'Something's definitely wrong...' Orochimaru thought glancing at Kabuto seeing his focus on Tsunade before he turned to Tsunade. "I can say the same thing about you...Tsunade." Orochimaru shot back catching a slight twitch in her eyelid. 

There was a tremor in the ground making both Orochimaru and Kabuto glance down believing some earth jutsu, Orochimaru's eyes widened feeling the tremendous chakra he wont forget for the world. "Selene Uzumaki!" He muttered out loud with slight fear turning round making his eyes nearly to pop out, there it was the special move of Selene Uzumaki, a fan of dragon ball series, Kamehameha. 'This jutsu...' Tsunade thought with widened eyes, the enormous built up of chakra, something that was on par with the tailed beast. 

Orochimaru and Kabuto dodged the attack yet getting caught by it injuring them quite seriously, Orochimaru had his whole side burnt up, while Kabuto had his hand burnt. "We can't take her Kabuto!" Orochimaru spat out feeling helpless, if only he had his arms! He glared at Selene who was glaring back at him. 'Her eyes...she's not using Sage mode! And could master such power!?' Orochimaru thought while cold sweat formed on his forehead. 'If she goes into Sage mode it'll be even impossible to escape.' Orochimaru thought dashing away with Kabuto trying to escape, to get some distance to perform a slipping into the shadow technique. 

"Lady Tsunade! We can't let them get away!" Selene yelled out dashing after them with great speed flaring her chakra to its max, condensing it into her chakra cloak making her disappear from sight. 'This power...if I fought her, would I win?' Tsunade thought with widened eyes losing sight of Selene's movement. 

'How could she get so strong is so little time!? Even her body matured into an adult! Does she know the way to immortality!? Of course, she's an Uzumaki! Experts in making impossible possible with their usage of fuinjutsu! But Selene? She can't perform jutsu's, yet here she is performing an A maybe an S rank jutsu which I have never heard off. I need her, but if she continued to grow at this pace I can forget in capturing her.' Orochimaru thought running at full speed away before sending a chilly feeling making his eyes widen in fear. "Kabuto!" Orochimaru yelled out unwrapping his arm for a summoning jutsu, he just need to buy time.

"Lord Orochimaru!" Kabuto nodded drawing blood and performing jutsu for Orochimaru making two giant snakes to puff into existence, pawns, and in the middle was Manda the great snake. "Orochimaru? Why have you summoned me here?" Manda asked glaring up at Orochimaru. Manda then quickly snapped his gaze to an approaching chakra making his body shudder with slight fear. "Whats that chakra? This feeling...it can't be, you didn't summon me to fight that thing did you Orochimaru!?" Manda yelled out infuriated while quivering in fear shocking both Orochimaru and Kabuto. 'Selene Uzumaki able to scare Manda?' Both them thought in fear and shock.

Selene appeared in front of the snakes glaring up seeing both Orochimaru and Kabuto on the great snake, Manda. "A summon huh?" Selene muttered out spreading her hands out empowering them with thick chakra which formed round it like armour, she clasped her palms together intertwining her fingers making a see through hole. 'This built up chakra, its a finishing move! We've got to move!' Orochimaru thought giving a quick glance to Kabuto before they dashed away. "Orochimaru!" Manda yelled out glaring at him movement before snapping his head back seeing Selene. She breathed in enhancing her lungs igniting the undying flame of a dragon. She blew a powerful, short shot into her hands making a small yet overwhelmingly hot fireball to come shooting at unbelievable speed towards Manda.

'I'm out!' Manda thought puffing away leaving the two snakes to get scorched by the flames, there was a huge explosion blowing out a large amount of whirlwinds. There was nothing left of a snake, only a crater which was burnt to a crisp. It had cracks in the ground with molten rocks, the ground look like chalk. "Orochimaru! I'll found you and finish you!" Selene roared out enhancing her voice making the whole atmosphere shake which her rage, as if a tailed beast escaped its seal. 

Both Orochimaru and Kabuto were performing the jutsu to get away before their bodies froze from the overpowering scream of rage sounded through the air, the atmosphere itself shook making their bodied collapse to their knees breathing out a choke of air which was pushed out forcefully. 'Is this really the same Selene Uzumaki I faced before?' Orochimaru thought fearing for his life, he couldn't go against an opponent as strong as Selene, she was like a tailed beast and not fully matured. They slipped into the shadows escaping successfully. 

Tsunade skidded to a stop seeing Selene on her knees gasping for air making her approach her. "Are you okay? Where's Orochimaru?" Tsunade asked. "Escaped...he was in my grasp yet he slipped away like a freaking snake he is!" Selene yelled out losing a slight portion of her control smashing her fist into the ground making it shatter the ground and shake the whole land. 'And why are you trying to become my disciple?' Tsunade thought seeing the destruction power of just one, uncontrolled hit. "I'm fine now...lets leave, we're done our best." Selene muttered standing up feeling a little tipsy from using so much power in her fireball and her roar, her chakra was low but her low chakra was like of a Jounin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.1K 1.7K 10
[Warring States Uchiha!OC] With death comes rebirth. And with rebirth comes Uchiha Isamu, a soul unfortunate enough to find herself in the Warring St...
86.7K 3.4K 21
When life gives you another chance in another world, what would you do differently? *I do not own One Piece or Naruto, only the OC (Original Characte...
86K 2.8K 45
This story is about a girl who died young, without making any real experiences on her own. How she wished to be like everyone else and could go outsi...
2.4K 108 71
ORIGINALLY WRITTEN FROM 2020-2021 AND POSTED ON QUOTEV UNDER USER @.lochanawrites one day, a fourteen year old died. then she found herself in an ani...