MISS MONEY MAKER, jamal turner

Από S-SIMPSTATION

˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥ ꒰✰ MISS MONEY MAKER ꒱ | ೃ࿔₊• ;⇢˚⋆ ✎ ALL THEY WANT IS TO HAVE A NORMAL LIFE !~:✧˖°࿐ ₊˚.༄ ೃ J... Περισσότερα

𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚜 𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚢 𝙼𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚛
Guess Whos Back
Save Cesar
Promotion
A Turn In Paths
Left Out
Halloween
Lock Down
All Fall Down
Happy
Baby Spooky
Mr. Greenthumb
Puzzles
Playing Games
Siblings Again
Numbers
Pull Up
The Official Quinceanera
S2 • New Year's Party
Missing Green
Finding the Money, Again
Caught
Back To School
Needing A Plan
Not So Good
Karma or Not
One Long Sleepover
The Valentines Dance
Troubles in Freeridge
Brentwood Has Issues Too
Baby Mama Drama
Time For Fake IDs
A New Safe House
Make A Wish
Back Home
Kidnapped
S3 • Sexy Knife Lady
Don't Catch A Ghost
Can't Fight Facts
Dad's Back
Pool Day
Fair Night
More Info
Be Safe
An Unexpected Funeral
Promises
Adventures of Swaggy J and Lil Pinky
Tricky Ricky
Not Handled
Predator And Prey
Handled
The Aftermaths
S4 • Siblings Quarrel
Low Blow
The Fallen Off Third Wheel
Christmas Drama
Bigfoot Got ID'd
Big News
You Cant Run From The Past
Grief
Ashes, Ashes
What Happened Last Night
Looking Out
Prom Season
The End Of Our Story

S1 • Party Girl

21.8K 364 209
Από S-SIMPSTATION

My friends and I were watching a party... from outside of the actual party.

"Do you see him? I don't see him." Monse uttered looking for my brother, Cesar. "Something bad is going to happen I can feel it. I knew this was a dumb idea." Jamal claimed.

"We can't see him because he's being stealth." Ruby added.

Cesar was my half brothers. I was born ten months after he was making him older than me. We had different mom's but were still raised in the same home.

"No doubt. He's got this. When has Cesar ever disappointed us?" Monse gave more rhetorical question. "Mmm 4th grade kickball tournament. We loss." Jamal stated.

"Only because I picked the kid with no skills." Cesar chimed in. We all turned behind us to him. I snickered since it Jamal really was not athletic. "And I'd pick you again," Cesar said throwing me and Jamal a beer.

"Loyalty trumps victory, compa." Cesar gave Ruby and Monse a beer. "Take it in. This is about to be us. This is high school." He continued. We all took a drink.

"If y'all wanted to go to parties, could've asked me." I joked. They all turned to me. "Of course you're always out going to parties and shit." Cesar responded. "Yup and you never want to come with." I replied back. He rolled his eyes playfully.

"Ruby. You think your brother is going to marry Angelica?" Monse asked. "No idea. Mario tells me jack." Ruby answered. "What about that time he said Angelica has a dangler." Jamal laughed.

I elbowed him. "But he said that." Jamal defended. "In private! Time and place dude." Ruby groaned. I giggled a little bit. I zoned out for a moment until Ruby asked me something.

"Y/n!" He said. "What?" I asked. "Since you're a quote on quote party girl do you wear underwear?" He asked. I cringed.

"The fuck." I said. Cesar laughed. "Yes, I do. When I go to parties...it depends." I gave the more playful answer.

"Oh my god, I'm gonna die." Jamal kept mumbling over and over. "How are you going to die?" I asked.

"Those guys over there play for the ridge. Did you know last year alone over a quorum of kids die-" Jamal informed but was cut off. "Died playing football. You're stuck on repeat. So don't play." Monse came in.

"No choice. Pops was a legend it's family tradition." He muttered. "I'm dead." Jamal said getting off of the crate we were standing on. "You're not dead," I hopped next to him.

"Football spiral," Cesar instructed. Jamal spun around. "Jamal C.T.E is not in your future." Cesar consoled. "Guys check out my game. Juanita just gave me a nod." Ruby smirked before two dudes came up and grabbed him the shirt.

"Easy he does your mom's taxes," Cesar eased the tension. "Mrs. Guazman right?"

"3,000 dollar refund, Schedule C, Line 30, Home office deduction." Ruby recited. Another dude came up. "Aye, what are you doing ese? That's Spooky's little bro and sis." The other guy said.

They let him go of him and Ruby went next to Cesar. "I didn't realize it was you two little homie." The guy said to Cesar. "Listen man tell Spooky 'Sad Eyes sends respect'." He said. Cesar nodded and they left. "Thank god for your brother." Ruby said holding his neck.

"No. Thank god for better things." Cesar held Ruby. Ruby turned to me and I nodded slightly. We heard gunshots and ran. Everyone was screaming and running and while running with them They were talking but I didn't know what they saying.

| TIME SKIP |

We were watching Angelica and Mario fighting from out the window. "Angelica's pissed." Jamal commented.

"She's always pissed." Ruby added. "Is he crying?" I asked. "Mario doesn't cry," Ruby said and Cesar and I were laughing.

"Dude he's crying." Ruby spoke in amazement at what Angelica has done. I tried to record it but my flash was on and he caught us. We all ducked down.

"Damn it Y/n!" Ruby groaned. "Shut up you big baby." I said nudging him. We saw Mario about to come in so Me Ruby and Jamal ran to the couch. I ended up falling on Jamal's lap but Mario came in so we couldn't move.

"Were you guys spying on me?" Mario asked. We all shook our heads but Jamal was nodding. Ruby nudged him and Jamal started rapidly shaking his head.

Mario started crying again. "You okay, dude?" I asked. "Yes! No! I don't know." He said shakily. I felt bad but I wanted to laugh. He started chuckling.

"Look at you. On the verge of high school! All the excitement. All the first's. First parties." Mario started. "You literally see me everywhere." I said, trying to annoy him. "EVERYONE EXCEPT YOU!" He yelled.

I looked at him with a facial expression that says 'I will beat your ass' so he looked away. "First football games. First love. WANT ME TO DROP SOME KNOWLEDGE!" We all said no but he kept going.

"Highschool it's the foundation for the rest of your life. Any fall starts can lead you to a dead end. And SURE you guys are smart setting curves and all that but YOU STILL HAVE TO GO HARD! Cause it's only one chance, At a first impression. SO do you want to sit on the side or do you want to play in the game?" Mario ranted. Not to lie, he was kinda telling some truths.

"I just don't want to die."Jamal commented. "Is Mario high?" Monse asked. "Yes, I'm high. On life, on memories. What I'm saying is work. Put your heart out there even if it's broken by some BITCH who you've known since 7th-grade social studies." Mario responded. I chuckled a bit. "Mario, my man you're in deep shit, huh?" I tilted my head. He glared at me.

"Anyways what I was saying you may wanna write this down. 'Don't go into high school without back up'. You guys need to stick together to survive." He noted. I got a text from a random number.

"Hey baby, u may know me and might wonder how I have your number, when you see this hit me up." The text said. I got up from Jamal's lap and sat on the other loveseat while Mario was still screaming.

UNKNOWN NUMBER

ME
Who's this.

UNKNOWN NUMBER
Prophet baby

ME
Who?

UNKNOWN NUMBER
Latrelle but
you can call me daddy

Latrelle was some random ass prophet me and my friends used to hang with, but now he's just a dick.

UNKNOWN NUMBER

ME
corny asf... how'd you get
my number 😐

UNKNOWN NUMBER
just know
i got guys why
you actin like
that for baby

ME
That's fucking creepy.
I'm not acting
like anything
and do not call
me baby.

UNKNOWN NUMBER
i got something to
take care of, ma.
we will finish our
convo later.

ME
like hell we will...

Mario was finally done ranting.

"Yo, I got somewhere to be. I'll see y'all later." I said getting up. "Bye Mons'." I said hugging her she hugged me back a little tighter than I expected.

"Bye Y/n. I'll miss you." She said. I walked out the door and headed home. All of the Santos was there.

"Hey lil mama." My uncle said. "Hi Tío" I waved as I walked up the stairs. "Aye mama spooky is coming back in a few weeks." He said. "What?" I asked confused a little. "Yeah in a few weeks." He said. "Okay, Tío." I said walking in the door.

| FEW WEEKS GO BY... |

I was chilling in Cesar's room with him and he was ranting about his feelings for Monse. "Well do you two date?" I asked. He shrugged.

We heard yelling and cheering outside. "I know those celebratory hollers anywhere... oh fuck." Me and Cesar ran to the window. and saw him getting out of a car. "Shit." Cesar mumbled.

We went outside and Cesar grabbed my hand and was breathing heavily. "It's okay," I whispered to him.

"HEY SPOOKY!" I yelled waving he smiled and ran over. "Hey, princess!" He yelled picking me up. I was quite small like as small as ruby. "What's up little spooky!" Oscar yelled. Cesar smiled and waved.

| LATER THAT NIGHT... |

I woke up to sounds of grunting and punches. I went over to my window to Spooky and the rest of the Santos jumping Cesar.

Frozen, I knew I couldn't stop it. No matter how much I wanted to. I just sat back down, tears watering up in my eyes couldn't even be controlled.

I heard the door slam and Cesar groaning in pain. Spooky yelled at him to go to his room but that wasn't like him.

I wiped my tears as Spooky walked into my room.

"Y/n, I know you saw...or heard" He mumbled. I didn't say anything. "Cesar is in now but you. You aren't and never will be. It's not safe." He said.

"But it's safe for Cesar!" I yelled. "Watch it, Y/n!" He yelled. "You aren't going to be in the Santos! The family already agreed that you will not be in any affiliation with us! You won't be anywhere near either!" He yelled.

"Spooky, you're a bitch! How is it safe for Cesar?"

"Don't get disrespectful with me," He yelled.

"Fine. I'm going back to sleep. Get out of my room." I said. He glared and me and got up. "Good night Y/n." He said, walking out. Truly, I couldn't sleep.

A few days after Ruby and Jamal stopped talking to us.

Latrelle kept flirting with me all summer but would stop when Cesar came.

The more hangouts and parties I went to the more Cesar would come and get overprotective.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

290K 2.3K 37
The title says it all.. Go start reading Bare with me.. Updates will be slow as I just began writing
149K 2.9K 56
Basically this is a FanFiction piece about my favorite Netflix series On My Block, Iʻm not a professional writer so donʻt judge and I may stumble a b...
6.5K 245 20
"Promises are for life. You can't just pay your dues and expect it to be done and over with after one time." That's what Alana's Abuelo told her when...
253K 4.3K 38
❝ 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐬 𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭! ❞ EDITING STARTING: 07/27/19 EDITING ENDED: 1 in #om...