soulmates-a Joe and Dianne lo...

By JoanneandJiley

Joe always wanted to try new things and strictly was one of them but little did he know that his strictly par... More

OMG what am I doing?
Jiving through week 1
We will take that Charleston life for week 2
I need an American smoothie for week 3
Foxtrotting with a time skip to week 6
quickstepping into Black Pool tower for week 9
lets talk about the Lindy Hop-a-thon
Sunday Fun day
week 11 salsa mayhem
Semi finals
Finals
Buswell Blues
We Have News
Tree house memories part 1
Tree house memories part 2
Internationals day 1
Internationals day 2
Internationals day 3
Internationals day 4
Internationals day 5- Hospital visit
Internationals day 6
Internationals day 6 and 7
Is this the ending?
Fun in the sun
Christmas Eve, Christmas and back to England
New year's kiss
I need your help
The Proposal
The Wedding part 1

The Wedding part 2

200 7 0
By JoanneandJiley

Zoe's POV:

I walked out the bathroom to see who was at the door but I saw Jess go out first so I went back to go and check on how Dianne was feeling. "hey Di how you feeling about tomorrow?" I asked as I walked in to where Dianne was laying on the bed she smiled as soon as I mentioned tomorrow. "I can't wait I love Joe and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with him." The smile on her face growing wider the more she thought about it. I walked out smiling as I heard the door open then close again I walked out towards it to see Jess walking in the smile on my face dropped as I looked at her face. "what's wrong Jess?" I asked worry stating to show in my face. "he's gone, he ran away." Jess said slowly looking at me with tears starting to form in her eyes. "what do you mean he's gone, he's run away. Who has?" I asked the confussion starting to take over. "Joe, he just told me he couldn't do it and to tell Dianne he loves her and he is sorry, before I could say anything he had turned and ran." Tears started to run down her face and panic started rising the first thing I thought was that we couldn't tell Dianne she would be heat broken the second was I had to find my brother. Jess ran up to me and started crying "I tried to stop him I don't want to tell Dianne I don't want to hurt her, and I don't want to lose her or Joe, I should have stopped him it's my fault." I stroked her hair to try and calm her down and told her it wasn't her fault Joe must have felt overwhelmed you know that he will be back." I said trying to calm Jess down. After Jess had went to go and washed her face I popped out to see if I could talk to Alfie and Caspar. I knocked on the boys hotel door and Alfie answered he ushered me in "where's Andrew?" I asked looking around the room to see if I could find him. "he's not here at the moment. So I guess you know about Joe Zo?" Alfie asked as Caspar came to sit down I nodded and told them what Jess had told me Caspar explained that Andrew had just left to get something for tomorrow and as soon as he left Joe had snapped and left the room. We talked for a bit trying to figure out why Joe would snap but before long I had to leave getting a text from Jess saying that she had told Byron, Mikey, Josh, Conor, Jack, Tom, Oli and Amber what had happened had they had all agreed that they would help us find Joe later, I told Caspar and Alfie before leaving to see if I could get a bit of sleep before going to look for Joe.

Jess's POV:

It was really early and Dianne and Mel were asleep still I walked into where Zoe was and woke her up as the gang turned up at our door to go and find Joe. Surely he couldn't have gotten too far as he doesn't know Perth all that well. We started our search at the Winery thinking Joe might have went to get a few drinks to think it all through but when we got there he was nowhere to be seen, we asked the waiters if they had seen someone here earlier in a panicing state but they said no. we then decided to look at the park nearby but again Joe was nowhere in sight. Soon enough it was now 6 in the morning and we needed to get back before Dianne woke up. We walked back in sorrow knowing that we had looked everywhere and no Joe to be seen. Zoe and I walked through the door the see an excited Dianne and put on a fake smile before long we were all getting ready for the wedding. Dianne looked beautiful she had a natural makeup look and her hair was curled with braids in the sides leading to the middle with flowers through them.

 and her Dress was shorter than traditional wedding dresses that had a puffy skirt and lacey top. 

 We were now already and made our way out to the car. As we hoped in me and Zoe gave each other a look of worry.

Alfie's POV:

Caspar, Andrew and I arrived at the beach where the wedding was being help we had convinced Andrew that Joe had gone with his dad to get ready. We got out the car and Andrew headed over to talk to his parents while we walked over to Joe's Parents "did you find him" Tracey asked concerned about where her son was we both shook our heads before heading on to the beach to where the wedding was happening. We walked down the stairs and saw something amazing "JOE!" Caspar yelled running up to him he smiled before turning to me. "where have you been? Why are you here? What happened last night?" I asked as joe looked at me with embarrassment on his face "I freaked out I thought what if Dianne didn't actually want to spend the rest of her life with me or she got board of me I needed some fresh air too think about it so I came here, and I remembered how much I love her and I want to do this." We both smiled before quickly running to get Joe ready and telling Tracey and Graham to tell the others.

Dianne's POV:

We were on the car ride to the beach when Zoe got a call she seemed to tense up for a bit when I swore I heard Joe's name but she soon relaxed again before whispering something to Jess, whatever had happened it was fixed so I wasn't too worried. We finally arrived at the beach and we got in our lines to walk down the aisle, Jess went and took her seat and then Music started playing first Andrew and Mel walked down, then Caspar and Amelia walked down followed by Zoe and Alfie. Billy walked down holding the rings with Mia following closely behind throwing flowers then it was my turn Here comes the bride started playing and my dad took my hand and walked me down the aisle.

Joe's POV:

Everyone had walked down the aisle and now it was Dianne's time the nerves started to kick in again but they soon vanished when I saw my beautiful bride walking towards me she was beautiful I couldn't stop smiling she walked, up to where I was and her dad handed her over to me I leaned over to her and whispered I her ear "you look beautiful" she smile and looked up at me "you don't look too bad yourself Sugg." She said with a giggle. The priest started his speech as we looked into each others eyes it felt right. It was finally time for our vows I went first "Dianne these last few years have been the best years of my life and it is all because of you, I will never forget hearing your name for the first time on strictly and you coming running over towards me, and I will never forget all those late nights of training and you always telling me that I could do it even when I had given up, I will never forget the first date I ever took you on and how I sat there thinking how much I loved being around you. I will always be thankful for Jess telling me to take a chance and ask you to be my girlfriend as that was one of the best decisions of my life the first would be asking you to marry me. And I can't wait to see what our future together will be like." I finished my speech and looked over at Dianne who was smiling. Next it was Dianne's turn she started by looking my square in the eyes. "Joseph not going to lie when I first got paired with you on strictly I didn't think you would be too good but I am so glad that we were, I have enjoyed every second of being with you, I love you Joe and I want to spend the rest of my life with you and have many more fun moments with you by my side. I am always greatful for the way that you support my passion for dance and will always be there for me if I need you. And I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you by my side." I smile at her before turning to listen to last bit. "Dianne Claire Buswell do you promise to love and care for Joseph with all your heart till death do you apart" everyone looked at Dianne as she smiled at me and said I do "do you Joseph Graham Sugg promise to love and care for Dianne with all your heart till death do you apart" I looked at Dianne and smiled back at her before saying I do "you may know kiss the bride" I took the vail of her face and cupped it with my hands as she placed her hands on my hips I pulled her in, and kissed her lips gently Dianne returning it more passionately. We pulled away and everyone cheered as we turned and walked back down the aisle hand in hand. Soon it was time for the reception.

Dianne's POV:

We were at the reception and it was time for Joe and I's first dance to your song moulin rough version. We did the dance from the strictly tour before doing our Viennese waltz. The song came to an end and it was time to cut the cake Joe put his hand over mine as we cut the cake cutting it to the bottom and putting it on the plate taking a fork each and placing the piece of cake into each other's mouths. The party was coming to an end and I was getting ready to throw my bouquet Zoe caught it meaning Alfie had to proposes. Soon we were leaving for our honeymoon I hugged Zoe and Jess and thanked them for helping with everything before grabbing Joe's hand and walking off to the airport. An hour later we had landed in Tasmania which we both wanted to go too and went to out motel room, I sat on the bed and opened my letter from my grandma with Joe sitting beside me. "Dear Dot I am so happy that you found the love of your life and I couldn't be happier to see you as happy as you have been since you two meet I always knew deep down that the move to England would be good for you and know you have an amazing husband, I may have written this before you left but I have now added to it Joe I know that you will be reading this too so thank you for making Dot so happy and I think of you as family so welcome and congratulations to the both of you." I put the letter away and smiled at Joe I can't believe that I am now Mrs Sugg. Before I knew it Joe leaned over and kissed me the kiss soon deepened and became more and more passionate it quickly turned into something me and Joe had never done before and I was enjoying every moment I'm sure you all know what I am talking about so I won't go into any detail but I can tell you we did use protection. After a while we pulled away to catch our breaths when Joe remembered something he got up and handed a piece of paper to me I opened it to see a form I read it to see the words I Joe Sugg and Dianne Sugg agree to care for and love Jessica Hewitt as our own. I looked over at Joe "are you serious were going to adopt Jess" Joe smiled and nodded "all you have to do is sign and I have already asked Jess and she is happy about it to." I got up and hugged him and thanked him over and over again I love Jess and now I can rest well knowing that she will have a family not to mention I now have a daughter and I am glad it is Jess.

A/N: so this is the end of the story but don't worry by then end of the week I am hoping to have a second book out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66K 2.3K 78
First Book. Second Book is called Forever Yours Joe and Dianne meet a few years before strictly then get partnered together. They don't know what to...
20.3K 649 40
Dianne Buswell is an ordinary girl with a passion and talent for making others happy. Dianne loves a fairytale ending. Maybe she'll get one herself? ...
5.8K 259 13
Joe and Dianne manage to find their love for each other over and over again, tumbling through the pages of history.
9.8K 194 11
Watch as Joe and Dianne's worlds come crashing down.