Colby Brock Imagines

By abbeykat2053

Sam and Colby. XPLR. The Trap House. Whatever the setting, I will write y/n with Colby in some way, shape, or... More

We Promised The Viewers!
We Promised The Viewers! Pt. 2
Kidnapped Prank! *GONE VERY WRONG*
"Happier" Ed Sheeran SongFic

You've Been Pranked!

792 11 0
By abbeykat2053

Background Info: You're Aaron's 19 year-old younger sister visiting LA and staying in the Trap House so you don't have to spend money on a hotel room. However, your timing is poor, as you've stepped foot into a house in the middle of a prank war. You are a special effects artist and have some tricks up your sleeves to make sure these guys get payback. Colby, like the others, didn't know this was your occupation and decides to drag you into this war. You've been staying for about three weeks and definitely are falling for Colby.

Warning: a lot of cursing, mentions of stabbing, blood, (both from the prank), and anxiety.

"Y/n!" I hear my name being yelled, sounding rather distressed. I get up and run over to where I heard my name and found a trail of blood on the ground. Without thinking I followed it, which led to the bathroom.

"Colby?" I ask. Sam and Kat went out for lunch, Aaron went to the store, Elton went to gym and  Corey said he was going too. Colby and I were the only ones home, and this couldn't be a dog. I hear a cough and then a groan. "Colby what the fuck is going on?" I open the door after I got too worried and I found him hunched over the sink, looking in the mirror and holding his stomach.

"Fuck," he hisses as he takes his hand away from a blood-soaked section of his shirt. I gasp.

"Shit, Colby!" I immediately support his weight and lay him down on the ground. I start freaking out. "I need you to keep putting pressure on that. I can't get you in my car to drive you to the ER. Fuck, I'll call an ambulance and- oh my god why when it's only me home?!" I reach for a towel and told him to hold it against the wound. "Oh my god oh my god, how did this even happen? I need you to keep your eyes open, stay awake for me, Colby," my hands were covered in blood and I had tears running down my face because I was freaking out. I glanced up at the mirror when I caught a movement and I widened my eyes. My instinct was to throw myself over him as someone with a knife and a mask walked in. "He's already hurt, don't hurt him anymore," I cry out, flinching in anticipation of being stabbed. I thought I was going to die. I let out a sob.

"Y/n, hey, hey, it's a prank! It's a prank," I sit up and turn around to find Corey looking at me with wide eyes and a camera in the hand without a knife. I look at Colby and he takes off the blood-soaked shirt. He was completely fine. I let out another choked sob and held my fake-blood-covered hands over my face.

"You guys are such assholes," I manage to get out, finally recovering. I stand up and wash my hands, and wash my face while the boys film an outro.

"You got PRANKED Ms. Doh," Colby turns the camera to me but I flip him off. "Why are you so pissed?" I look at him like he's lost his mind.

"What do you mean?! I thought we were home alone and I thought you were actually injured! I thought some fucked up fan snuck in and stabbed you! I thought I was going to lose you and- and I don't know how to handle a situation like that. I almost had a panic attack, and I thought I was going to die! I thought I was going to get stabbed trying to make sure you could live, and you're both really good actors but I hate you both so much," I wiped away a tear I let slip with a shaky hand and went back up to my room. Aaron walks in right as I was going up the stairs and nearly flipped.

"Chill Aaron, it was a prank," Colby says, and he nods, obviously relieved. I just continue up the stairs and close my door, showering and changing.

~Colby's POV~

"What did you guys do?" Aaron asks, and we decided to show him as well as look through the footage. As we were watching it I could feel Aaron's stare on my cheek. I hadn't really been looking at her face but I had multiple camera angles that we looked through. Watching what happened over and over, I started to feel guilty. Maybe it was a bit too soon to do something like that to her. I finally get the nerve to look over at Aaron and he looks really angry.

"Look, it was a prank, I didn't think she'd get so serious about it," I tell him, but he shakes his head.

"You probably haven't seen it, but she really cares about you. All of you guys. And keep in mind, she's nineteen years old. Something very similar happened to her when she was younger, only her friends' parents were home and so she didn't have to deal with this alone. Her friends were twins and one of them meant to prank her but they actually stabbed the other twin by accident. The cut wasn't deep but it still bled a lot and she didn't believe them at first because they'd been pranksters since she'd known them. I don't blame her for taking it almost too seriously. And to think she thought she was home alone with you is what makes it worse. Just, be careful with her, okay? Her anxiety is not something I want to have to deal with again," he then stands up and leaves. I look over at Corey, who also had a guilty look on his face.

"We should probably apologize," he says, and I nod. Shit. I didn't know any of that happened. Now I really feel bad. I didn't think she cared so much about me, though. Heh.

~The next day - Y/n's POV~

'Colby Brock posted: I've been stabbed! Prank on roommate's sister *GONE WRONG* *BAD IDEA*'' I click the video and stare at Colby for the next ten minutes. I hated rewatching the incident, but I went through the whole video. "I just wanted to say that this isn't exactly clickbait. What you watched was actually pretty traumatic for Y/n and I do feel really bad about what happened. She wouldn't even film the outro with me. I just wanted to apologize, and I hope you'll see this and actually talk to me again. Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed this video!" I smiled a little at the apology. But he needs to pay for what he did to me. I call Aaron and he comes into my room.

"I have a prank idea for you. I need you to record it but I'll obviously help. It's revenge from yesterday. I want you to tell Colby that you need his help with my punishment for a challenge I allegedly lost. There won't be an actual challenge but he doesn't need to know that. I want you to have him go to Corey's room and drop a bowl of ice on my head through the window. I won't let it actually hit me obviously, but I can make it look like it. I have my whole kit for special effects and I am getting that son of a bitch back. I'll let it go too far. But I need you to be as genuinely pissed off and scared as you can. And make sure that he can't see me when he drops it so that I can spill the fake blood and make it look real. Sound like a plan?" I see him smile and nod. He goes to get his camera and starts his intro. I pop in to wave and explain the plan briefly again, before we get going. I grab my mirror and makeup kit, bringing it down into the closet so that he won't see me look like I got a bowl of ice dumped on my head and then hit my head on the sidewalk.

"Colby! I need your help with filming the last bit of my vlog!" Aaron shouts, and soon things are going as planned. I'm set on the ground, Colby can't see me, and Aaron's filming. Somehow Colby wasn't against being blindfolded while dropping the bowl. When he drops the bowl I slap the ground to mimic my head hitting the ground, then start slowly squeezing the packet of fake blood in my hand to make it look like my head is bleeding. I also had made the top of my head all bloody so it looked like the bowl hit me. "Oh, oh my god. Oh my god!" I hear Aaron start to feign being scared.

"What? What happened?" Colby asks, before taking off his blindfold, I assumed. I have my eyes closed. "Oh shit!" I hear him start running and soon Colby is bent down next to me, shaking me. "Y/n. Y/n, hey, hey wake up, wake up!" I refuse to open my eyes, making it as believable as possible. "Aaron why are you still filming? Turn that off we have to get her to the hospital!"

"Dude you can't, you guys have to be pranking me or something. There's no way you just knocked my sister unconscious," Good, Aaron. Make him the bad guy.

"Aaron I haven't even spoken to her since I pulled the prank on her yesterday. She obviously wanted to take some time to herself and I gave her that. D-dude! I don't know what to do. We have to get her to the hospital, o-or something!" I hear his voice break and I feel my heart hurt. Suddenly I'm being lifted up so I have to ragdoll. I assumed it was Aaron carrying me.

"Woah what the fuck? What the fuck Colby what happened?" Corey's voice of pure panic floods my ears.

"I was helping Aaron film the end of his vlog and I had to drop a bowl of ice from your window and I guess I hit her with the bowl and then her head hit the pavement? I don't know but she won't wake up and I need to get her to the hospital," Colby says, and I clench my jaw slightly when I realize he's carrying me like I'm a feather. I feel myself in a seat of a car that I presumed was Colby's and we started driving, Aaron in the back. I had my head lulled to the side but I knew the distance from the hospital. I started to regain consciousness, quote un-quote.

"Mmm," I groan, lifting my head slightly. I bring a hand up to hold the top of it and hiss, before bringing my hand down to look at. "Why am I... why am I in a car? What happened?" I hear Colby sigh in relief.

"Thank god you're awake. I thought I put you in a coma. I'm so so sorry, I'm driving you to the hospital. You hit your head on the pavement, you were out for at least five minutes," he tells me, and I bite my lip.

"That's not the smartest idea," Aaron pitches in, and Colby goes red.

"What the fuck are you talking about, not the smartest idea? She needs medical attention! She probably has a concussion or brain damage or something!" I glance in the rearview mirror and nod subtly to Aaron.

"Well I already know what she has," Aaron retorts.

Through gritted teeth, Colby says, "What?"

"Revenge for yesterday. She got you good," I finally let out the laugh I'd been holding and look over at Colby who is now pale. He pulls the car over and gets out of the car, Aaron and I joining him.

"Colby, I'm a special effects artist. I know how to work a body to make it look pretty messed up. And I would say sorry if it didn't make us even, but it does," I tell him, and he runs a hand through his hair before looking at me and hugging me.

"I'm just glad you're okay, Y/n," he mutters, and I feel my heart speed up.

"I'm alright. I also appreciate the apology you put at the end of the video. I accept it because I see you care enough to carry my ass into a car and speed down a highway to the hospital," he just shakes his head with a smile and groans up at the sky.

"Let's go home. You need to shower, I assume. and I need to wash your fake blood off my hands." So we drive home and I do indeed shower. I helped Aaron edit the video since I wanted to see Colby's reactions. I felt my heart squeeze every time the camera panned over onto his face. He really does care.

I decide to pay him a visit as I was drying my hair, and I see him at his desk looking at what looked to be something with my face in a YouTube video. "Whatchya watching?" I ask, making him jump.

"Hello to you too," he mutters, and I chuckle.

"Sorry." He hits play on the video and I tentatively rest my chin on his head as I watch the video. It turned out to be an edit of us. I don't know who made it or why, but I mean we have been in quite a few videos together. "It's really cute," I say.

"It really is," he agrees, and then we both go red because I'm pretty sure we just confessed feelings for each other. He spins around in his chair after I'd stood up and he ended up pulling me onto the chair.

"Did I really have to straddle you?" I question, sighing as I noticed our position. He just chuckles and puts his hands on my cheeks. "I sure hope this is you saying you like me back," I state, and he pretends to think for a moment.

"I can just prove it," he tells me, before pulling my face forward to meet his. He kissed me. Colby Brock. Kissed me. When he pulls away, he looks just as red as I feel. "And I am sorry again, for freaking you out," he adds, to which I peck him on the lips.

"I forgive you. And I'm sorry too, I know I took it too far for a prank," I receive a peck as well.

"I forgive you as well."

HI PLEASE TELL ME I HAVE SAM AND COLBY FANS READING MY BOOKS THAT WOULD BE FANTASTIC I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS IF YOU HAVE ANY REQUESTS FEEL FREE TO LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS OR MY PMs OKAY THAT'S ALL GOODNIGHT LOVELIES ;3

~Abbey

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 4.7K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
304K 10K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
436K 15.5K 93
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
176K 4.6K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...