Starts With a Spin

Od Maxine_0125

It started with the spin of a bottle, and now Harry and Draco have gotten themselves so far into their own ga... Více

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Epilogue

Chapter 5

22.5K 665 2.6K
Od Maxine_0125

When Harry finally became aware of where he was again, the first thing he noticed was the absolute silence of the room. Sudden feelings of mortification swept over him and he sat up awkwardly, trying to ignore Draco's smirking face that was looming in front of him. Careful not to meet anyone's eyes, he leaned back against the wall, shoving his hands into his lap and noticing for the first time that Draco had apparently zipped him up again. That only made the embarrassment worse.

"I kind of think Potter should reciprocate the dare," Blaise Zabini spoke up, and Harry wanted to throttle him. Then he realized what exactly it was that he'd said, and waves of panic rushed over him.

"Boring," Hermione said, casting a quick eye over Harry. "We've already seen it once tonight, no need to see it again." There were murmurs around the group, but when everyone seemed to more or less agree, with the exception of Draco who didn't seem to be able to hide his disappointment. Harry let out a breath, and gave Hermione a thankful look. She merely shrugged in response and Harry grinned.

They were done for another week.

* * *

The problem now, though, was that Harry knew people wanted him to return the dare. So he spent half of the week worrying about it and fretting about what he would do if it came up and how people would make fun of him because surely he would be horrible at it...

It wasn't until Thursday that he was able to work up the confidence, but after dinner that night he waited patiently in the corridor outside the Great Hall, and when Draco sauntered out of the door, thankfully with none of his fellow Slytherins tagging along, Harry wasted no time darting forward to grab his sleeve before dragging him off to an empty classroom. The boy followed complacently enough, only pausing to sneer at Harry once the door was closed and securely locked.

"No need to manhandle me like that, Potter. If you wanted to talk, you only had to ask," Draco smirked, crossing his arms and lifting his chin a bit. Despite himself, Harry cocked an eyebrow.

"Who said anything about talking?" he retorted, corner of his mouth lifting. "There are much better uses for your mouth, after all." Draco frowned at the reminder of their previous dare, and narrowed his eyes at Harry.

"You can't be serious," he said, eying the boy skeptically. "Is that really why you pulled me into here?"

"Well...not exactly, per se," Harry mumbled, feeling his cheeks burn a little. "It's a bit the other way around, really."

"Excuse me?" Draco blinked, and Harry sighed exasperatedly.

"Um, are you free tonight?" he asked. Draco nodded slowly, still looking suspicious. "Meet me in the Room of Requirement? At nine?"

"What's in it for me?"

There was a pause before Harry answered in a mocking tone, "You cannot possibly be that dense, Malfoy." He actually managed a smirk after that, despite the flip-flopping his stomach was currently doing. He watched as awareness dawned in Draco's eyes.

"Oh. Ooohhh," Draco grinned nastily. "Are you serious, Potter?" Harry shrugged noncommittally. "Because if you aren't, I don't have to show up, you know." Draco began examining his fingernails idly, waiting for an answer, but Harry's eyes just narrowed.

"Going to suggest I 'deep-throat inanimate objects' instead?" he asked sarcastically. Draco glanced up at him.

"Yes, something like that," he smirked. Harry shrugged again.

"Alright," he said lightly, and headed for the door.

"Wha- wait!" Draco cried. Harry turned, eyebrows raised.

"Yes?" he asked innocently, but Draco was looking slightly startled, as if he hadn't meant to call for him.

"I- but- oh, fuck off!" he growled when Harry began snickering.

"Nine o'clock, then?"

"Yes, fine, whatever."

"Alright, I'll see you then."

* * *

Harry got to the room early again, around 8:45. It was pretty much the same layout, except this time there was more of a Slytherin color twist to it. Much to his dismay, though, the bed was still looming in the back of the room. Harry sighed and plopped down onto the couch. He hadn't brought any of his homework with him, too nervous to even attempt to do it. So instead he stared into the flames of the fire, knees bouncing up and down restlessly. He wondered how long he would have to wait for Draco this time-

The clock above the mantel had just hit 8:50 when the blond walked in. His appearance startled Harry, who'd actually been hoping he'd come late again.

"Potter," Draco said in greeting, sinking down onto the opposite end of the couch. Both boys were in their pajamas this time, though Draco's were still far nicer than Harry's. Harry had opted for black sweatpants and an old t-shirt while Malfoy was once again dressed impeccably in his expensive ensemble.

"You're early," Harry stated blankly, still surprised and now more nervous.

"Am I?" Draco asked carelessly. "Imagine that. So, are we going to get started?" Harry thought Draco must have been having a hell of a time keeping his excitement masked, because it still showed through the bright eagerness of his eyes. He swallowed nervously.

"Yeah, ok," he mumbled, and lowered himself to the floor. Draco wasted no time shucking his pants off, before leaning back onto the arm of the couch. He was clearly trying to suppress a grin. Harry frowned apprehensively. It was probably because of that Gryffindor tendency to plunge headfirst into things, but before Harry could even figure out how he was going to go about doing this, he had leaned forward and swallowed as much as he possibly could of Draco's cock into his mouth. Draco gasped loudly and his hips thrust forward, sending Harry into an immediate coughing fit as he gagged.

"Oh, is that the best you can do?" Draco asked snidely. Harry glanced up at him, noting the spots of color high in his cheeks. "That was pathetic!" But he was still breathing heavily already. Harry's lips pursed thoughtfully, and he figured he'd have to change that attitude right away. He crawled up onto the couch, pulling Draco's legs with him so that the blond had to swing around to face him. "What are you doing?" he asked quickly. Harry didn't answer, instead arranging Malfoy's legs so that they were bent at the knee and he was kneeling in between them.

"Have you ever had a blowjob before?" Harry asked curiously, as he was getting himself comfortable. He heard Draco's sharp intake of breath and looked up to meet his eyes.

"What the fuck business is that of yours?" he asked sharply. Harry nodded, hands reaching down to play with the hem of his shirt.

"I'll take that as a 'no'," he muttered in amusement.

"What? I didn't even answer! And- and it's not like you'd ever had one before!"

"True," Harry offered, still grinning a little.

"But that still doesn't mean that I haven't," Draco insisted. "In fact, I-"

"Take off your shirt."

"Potter, it is not polite to interrupt people when they're-... Excuse me?" Draco looked scandalized.

"Take off your shirt," Harry repeated, staring intently at the blond.

"I- NO," Draco said, sounding shocked. Harry's hands twisted around the bottom of his own shirt and he lifted the material over his head, tossing it off to the side. Draco was staring wide-eyed at him, and Harry met his gaze and held it. He ran his hands lightly on the underside of Draco's thighs, listening as his breathing increased. Smirking, Harry then trailed his fingers up the top of the Draco's legs, down to his hips, and under his shirt. He could feel the muscles clenching under the soft skin of Draco's stomach, and he didn't have to look down to see how much this was affecting him.

Leaning forward until their lips were only a breath apart, Harry said softly, "Take. It. Off." Their mouths just barely touched with every word and Draco nodded, still wide-eyed. Harry did it for him, though, lifting the shirt and pulling it off his head. Draco's hair was in slight disarray when he was done, but he hadn't seemed to notice. It made Harry want to run his hands through it and mess it up even more. He leaned down so that their chests were touching, slightly sweaty skin sliding together, and Draco's breath hitched. Harry smirked and kissed the boy's collar softly, before moving down to his nipple. He sucked lightly there, but used his tongue more, lapping around the darker skin. He bit down gently, and Draco's whole chest jerked while he let out a shuddering breath.

"I bet I could make you come without even touching you down there," Harry said smugly, though he was already reaching down and stroking Draco's member slightly.

"Not...part of...the dare," Draco panted, eyes squeezed shut.

"No it's not," Harry murmured, and he continued kissing down Draco's body, dipping his tongue into the boy's navel, before he finally reached his destination. Feeling much more confident now that he had reduced the Slytherin to a quivering pile of mush, he dragged his tongue along the underside of Draco's cock before taking what he could into his mouth. He gave a few experimental bobs of his head, listening as Draco groaned loudly, before he attempted to swallow even more of him. He found that if he relaxed his throat and attempt to literally swallow the boy, he could pretty much get all of him into his mouth. Once he accomplished this, causing Draco to let out a sobbing moan, he knew he had it down.

He tried using his hands as well, but it turned out he had to have one holding Draco's hips in place so he wouldn't be continually thrusting into his mouth. With his other hand he continued to stroke underneath the boy's left thigh. Draco was breathing extremely harshly now, groaning with every other breath. His cheeks were pink and he had one arm thrown over his eyes while his other hand grabbed and twisted at the material of the couch. Harry felt it when the muscles in Draco's thighs and stomach tightened, and he backed off immediately. He grinned when Draco let out a cry of dismay.

"What...what the fuck are you doing?!" he asked loudly. His eyes had a wild look to them.

"Have you ever had a blowjob before?" Harry asked in return, blinking when he heard his own voice. It was a little raspy, but he ignored it for the moment.

"I- what? You already asked me that!"

"You didn't answer. Yes or no?" Harry smirked when Draco removed his arm to glare at him.

"That is none of your bus-"

"Malfoy!" Harry said sharply, and the blond let out a frustrated sound.

"No! No I haven't. There, are you happy now? Will you finish it already?!" Harry grinned and bent so that he was resting on Draco's chest, chin on top of his arms that were draped across the boy. He could feel Draco's erection pressed against his stomach, and shifted purposely, listening as Draco gasped at the friction.

"It's good, isn't it?"

"Hell if I know, you haven't finished!"

"I'm good, aren't I, Malfoy?"

"YES, damn you, would you hurry up?!" Harry raised an eyebrow, and Draco found it somewhere in himself to roll his eyes. "Please?"

"Yeah, alright," Harry replied cockily, and before Draco registered his reply, Harry was going down on him again and sucking back up. Draco jerked, thrusting into Harry's mouth, and the boy let him, grinning around his cock. Harry took it slow from there, swallowing him whole each time and taking his time sucking back up. He felt hands twisting into his hair, and he glanced up at one point to see Draco's head thrown back against the couch, neck exposed to the open air and Harry wanted nothing more than to suck on that hollow in his collar. But he thought Draco might kill him if he stopped again.

It wasn't long before he felt Draco seizing up again, so he was slightly ready for it when the blond came into his mouth. He ended up gagging anyway, but managed to swallow it all, before he finally sat up and fell back against the couch. Draco was panting heavily beside him and hadn't even tried to move.

"Potter," he said eventually, still taking in long, deep breaths. "Where the hell did you learn to do that?" Harry grinned, crossing his legs on the couch.

"From you mostly, I guess. You are the only experience I have with it." That was, at least, what Harry tried to say, but it came out so croaked and raspy that it was hard to make out.

"What the hell is wrong with your voice?" Malfoy asked, finally managing to pull himself into a sitting position.

"It's from getting your whole thing into my mouth," Harry said hoarsely, though at least now it was understandable. "You try having something rubbing against the back of your throat for five minutes." He cleared his throat again. "There, that's better," he said absently.

"My voice didn't do that."

"Well you just aren't as talented as me," was Harry's reply. He grinned at Draco, who frowned in return and whipped a couch pillow that had fallen to the floor at him. "Oy! Temper, temper!" Harry laughed.

"Where the hell did my shirt get to?" Draco asked, ignoring Harry's antics.

"No idea," Harry replied.

"Well you're the one who so forcibly wanted it off," Draco groused. "What'd you do with it?" Harry looked around thoughtfully before blinking in remembrance. He smirked slightly to himself and then turned and practically draped himself across the other boy. Draco made an incredulous squeak as Harry continued leaning forward. He lifted his hands to push at Harry's chest, but they ended up on the boy's stomach, as his nipples were now at eye-level. So rather than pushing, his hands just rested on Harry's hips, idly stroking the skin there, while he stared at the darkened nubs on the boy's chest.

Harry had paused, glancing down at the hands on his skin, before he continued reaching behind the side of the couch to pick the shirt up off the ground. He was a bit preoccupied, so he didn't notice when Draco's head moved forward suddenly. Instead he just felt the wet warmth of a tongue experimentally licking his nipple, and the feeling was so unexpected and shocking that his whole body jerked and he toppled off to the side, barely missing the table as he collapsed to the ground.

"What-what was that for?" he asked incredulously. Draco peered over the edge of the couch at him and snatched his shirt from his hand so that he could pull it back on.

"So, um, I'm glad we practiced again," Draco said, skirting around Harry's question. Harry raised an eyebrow at him.

"Yeah, I bet you are," he replied, laughing slightly. Draco paused in reaching for his pants, and glanced thoughtfully at Harry, who was still lying on his back on the ground. Slowly, he lowered himself to the floor, one leg thrown on each side of Harry as he straddled his stomach. Harry stared blankly at him.

"I could...return the favor, I suppose," he offered, looking nervously off to the side.

"Really?" Harry blinked up at him. Draco shrugged.

"Well, I've done it before, and you sort of reciprocated last time, so..." Draco trailed off, meeting Harry's eyes. Harry blinked again, before grinning.

"Well alright then, I'm not going to argue if you're offering." Draco rolled his eyes, and slid down the length of the other boy's body.

Harry spent the next day assuring Hermione that yes, he had finished all his homework when he'd disappeared the night before, and telling Ron he had no idea why he was grinning like a loon.

* * *

Harry walked into the party the following Saturday feeling very confident about himself.

The feeling abruptly left once Pansy produced three bottles of firewhiskey and showed them to the circle.

"I thought we might take a break tonight and change things up a bit," she said, smirking. "We're going to play 'I've Never.' Does everyone know how it works?" There were a fair few who didn't, so Pansy explained. It was easy enough. Everyone had a shot glass. One person said something they'd never done before, and everyone who had done it had to drink their shot. Harry began to feel his confidence returning. This was something he could handle, no sweat, and at least now he wouldn't have to do anything with Draco! He ignored Draco's annoyed look, probably over the fact that he wouldn't be getting any blowjobs that night, and got ready to finally enjoy himself for once. This should be a piece of cake.

"I'll start," Pansy declared. "I've never masturbated in the Prefects' bathroom."

Oh. Well ok, so the questions would probably be embarrassing ones, but at least no one was just focused on him. Before he could think about whether he actually had done anything in the Prefects' bathroom or not, his hand was reaching for the shot glass in front of him, and he blinked. Ok...so maybe 'I've Never' was sort of like the truths in a Truth or Dare game; you had to be perfectly honest.

Harry downed his shot, along with every other male Prefect in the room, and immediately winced and tried to hold back his coughs as the liquid burned in his throat.

"Potter, you're not even a Prefect!" he heard Draco exclaim, and turned to glare at him.

"Well neither is Zabini!" The black-haired Slytherin was sitting beside Draco, wiping the back of his hand across his mouth as he finished his shot. Draco shrugged.

"Oh come off it, Malfoy," Ron grumbled, also trying to get past the burning feeling the liquor had left. "Every Prefect in here has given at least one of their friends the password."

"No one's given me the password!" Seamus pouted playfully. Ron tried to stutter out an answer as all of his dorm mates eyes were suddenly staring intensely at him, and eventually Harry took pity on his friend.

"I'll take you with me the next time I go, Seamus," Harry offered, laughing a little at how flustered Ron was getting. He didn't see Draco's eyes narrowing on the other side of the circle.

"Ooohhh, Harry, is that a promise?" Seamus asked eagerly, eyes glinting mischievously.

"Sure," Harry shrugged.

"It most certainly is not," Draco cut in, "and if I ever see him in there, I'll give you a detention, Potter!" Harry eyed the blond skeptically while Seamus burst out laughing.

"Awww," Pansy cooed reaching over to pat Draco on the knee. "Wittle Dracy-poo is a wittle jealous that Harry's gonna snog another boy!"

"Who said anything about snogging?!" Harry cried, startled, while Seamus just laughed even harder. Draco's cheeks turned pink.

"Pansy, love," he said gently, "would you fucking mind your own fucking business?!"

"Yes, dear, I'll leave my fucking business to myself and you to yours, ok?" Seamus was beginning to hyperventilate he was laughing so hard, and Hermione had joined him. Ron was laughing slightly, as if not sure to laugh at Draco's expense or to be worried about what Pansy was implying. Harry's brow furrowed, as he managed to finally catch was they were going on about.

"Excuse me, but there will be no fucking of any kind," he said, but then he caught sight of Draco's furious expression, and decided to add more fuel to the fire. "At least not on Malfoy's part. He'd be the one getting fucked." Draco spluttered indignantly, while most of the group fell into hysterics. The ones who weren't laughing looked a bit nervous about the topic of conversation instead, like Neville.

"I would not be the bottom is this relationship, Potter!" Draco finally managed to say through his clenched jaw.

"Ok, one, there is no relationship, and two, you definitely would!" Harry grinned. He vaguely noticed out of the corner of his eye that Hermione and Pansy were looking at each other with a strange light in their eyes, and he immediately wondered what sort of repercussions this conversation would have and started to panic. Draco noticed it too, and he cursed lightly under his breath before refilling his shot glass.

"Are we going to play the game or not?" he asked, and everyone began settling down again.

"Oh, my turn, my turn!" Seamus exclaimed. "I've never thought that Malfoy would top in a relationship." Giggles burst out again as only about half the group reached for their glasses. Harry figured, as he looked at his own but felt no urge to reach for it, that most people didn't even think about that sort of the thing in the first place. Then he wondered when he had. His eyes sought out Draco as the boy glared at his own shot, mumbling and cursing because clearly he was surprised he wasn't reaching for it, and he snorted. Luckily, no one mentioned it.

Several rounds later, everyone was feeling decidedly tipsy. Ron's turn was up, and the red-headed boy appeared to be trying to think really hard. "Um, I've...I've never...I've never had a blowjob, before," he finally said, voice slightly slurred. Harry sighed and drank yet another shot, watching as Draco did the same, along with Seamus, Blaise Zabini, and a few other boys.

"Draco, when did you get a blowjob?" Blaise asked curiously, once he'd finished his shot. The blond froze, glaring at Blaise.

"None of your business," he replied, adding quickly, "Ok, who's next?"

"No, seriously," Blaise insisted, turning to face Draco fully. "You like to brag about stuff like this. I would have heard about it, and the last time I asked, you hadn't had one yet!" Draco was blinking rapidly, obviously trying to come up with an answer. Harry fidgeted nervously where he was sitting.

"Blaise, it is none of your business, maybe I was lying to you before-"

"You were not! Just tell me!" Draco's eyes narrowed. "I can find out," Blaise threatened.

"Oh really," Draco sneered. Blaise quickly reached for his glass.

"I've never gotten a blowjob from Weasley," he said mockingly, and not surprisingly no one drank, though Ron let out an indignant sound. Draco's eyes widened and Harry felt his own face pale while his stomach flipped. "I can go through all of them. I've never gotten a blowjob from Terry, I've never gotten a blowjob from Finch-Fletchey-" Seamus giggled drunkenly and drank, while Justin went bright red.

"Blaise, stop," Draco insisted, starting to panic. Harry's heart was pounding in his chest as he clenched his glass.

"I've never gotten a blowjob from-from Dean Thomas, I've never gotten a blowjob from Potter-" Harry's eyes slid shut as he covered them with his hand for a second before lowering it to cover his mouth instead. He stared resignedly as Draco jerkily reached for his glass as if he were trying his hardest to not reach for it, and a stunned silence fell on the group.

"Fuck. You. Blaise," Draco said furiously, and tipped the shot back. Harry could feel his cheeks burning as several eyes turned to stare at him, Ron's incredulous stare included. Pansy broke the silence by giggling.

"Are you serious?" she said in between laughs. Neither Harry nor Draco said anything. Harry was holding onto a spare thought that maybe everyone would be too drunk to remember this.

"Harry?" Ron asked. Seamus laughed and clapped Harry on the shoulder.

"Right on, mate. If I had no idea what I was doing, I'd make sure to do it ahead of time too," he said, grinning easily. Harry felt his shoulders relax a little. Hermione nodded.

"So would I," she agreed, and a murmur went around the group as people nodded. Harry and Draco exhaled slowly.

"I'm sorry, I just have to check," Pansy said, still giggling a little. "I've never received more than one blowjob from Draco." Harry blushed again, sighed, and lazily drank his shot. "Ooohhh, how many?" Pansy asked excitedly. Draco groaned and buried his head into his hands.

"No comment?" Harry feebly tried to answer. Pansy smirked.

"I've never-"

"Alright! Three," Harry muttered.

"Three?" Hermione asked, and Harry felt a wave of mortification wash over him at the thought of discussing this with Hermione. "I can see two; the practice one and then the dare, but..." Harry bit his lip and gestured aimlessly with his hands.

"Um...I forced him to?"

"It was reciprocation for when he did it to me," Draco said sharply, apparently overcoming his embarrassment.

"Ah."

"Can we continue?" Harry asked desperately. His head was really starting to feel hazy.

"I don't know, I think I'm done for the night," Justin said, attempting to stand and stumbling a little as he did. Seamus made an agreeing sound and Justin pulled him to his feet. Hermione followed suit, Ron following her, and soon most of the group had stood up.

"Harry, you coming, mate?" Ron asked.

"No, I'll be up in a bit," Harry replied, wanting nothing more than to just sit alone for a while. Only he wasn't alone, because Pansy, Draco, Blaise, and Terry had made no move to get up. Terry filled up the glasses.

"Last one," he decided, glancing curiously at the small group left. "Just out of curiosity, I've never had sex." Blaise was the only one of the group to drink, while Draco and Harry just glared at the boy. He shrugged. "Alright then. Good night, all!" The remaining four sat silently until Pansy stood, pulling Blaise with her.

"Well I'm beat. Night, Draco, Potter." The two boys were left in the darkened room.

"Well that's not exactly how I would have told anyone," Harry finally said softly. Draco snorted and reached for the remaining bottle of firewhiskey.

"I wouldn't have told anyone at all," he said, drinking straight from the bottle. He offered it to Harry, who took it gladly. He coughed a little after gulping some down, wiping his mouth as he handed it back to Draco. The blond eyed what was left. "A bit less than half," he murmured. "Want to go shot for shot?" Harry doubted he'd be anywhere near coherent if they did that, but he shrugged anyway.

"Yeah, alright." They drank silently for the most part, each trying to keep up with the other. Their knees were touching they were sitting so close to one another, and each time one of them reached for the bottle, somehow the other would too and their fingers would end up brushing against each other. It seemed very surreal to Harry, who now couldn't turn his head without the whole room blurring and spinning slightly. The room was dark save for the moonlight pouring in through the window, and the only sound was the deep breathing of both boys. Harry felt a hand on his knee, though Draco didn't seem to realize that was where it had landed, and he glanced up at the blond, meeting eyes that seemed to be glowing in the darkness. "Hey, Malfoy?"

"What?"

"Have...have you ever wanted to kiss me outside of a Saturday game?" The words felt thick on his tongue and he had a hell of a time trying to get them out, but Draco seemed to understand anyway. Harry noticed the flushed look his face had taken on due to the alcohol.

"...No," Draco answered eventually. "Have you?" Harry shook his head and immediately regretted it as his stomach twisted. He downed his last shot, and watched as Draco drank his. Watched those lips part slightly around the glass, saw his throat working to swallow the burning liquid, admired that pale skin of his neck against the dark shirt...

"Not...not before right now, anyway," Harry mumbled. Draco glanced at him sharply, but then winced as the movement seemed to affect him as it did Harry.

"You want to kiss me?" he slurred out incredulously. Harry nodded without meaning to.

"Your throat...I want to kiss your throat again," he said, stumbling over the words. Draco blinked.

"What are you? A...a...um...what's it-what are they called?" Draco asked, eyes narrowing. His head tipped to the side thoughtfully and Harry noticed his whole posture was slumped forward.

"A vampire?"

"Yes!"

"I'm not a vampire, Maaalfoooy," Harry giggled. "I just like your throat." Draco grinned as well, leaning towards the other boy.

"Well have at it, then," he offered drunkenly. Harry smiled widely and practically climbed into the other boy's lap. Before he could clearly realize what he was doing, his mouth was at the other's throat, licking and sucking and surely leaving marks again as he worked his way around the skin. Draco's breath hitched and he moaned lightly, hands falling back against the floor for support. Harry moved up his throat, kissing his jaw and then his chin. Then he pulled back a centimeter, staring into Draco's eyes, lips nearly touching.

It lasted maybe a few seconds, but in their drunken haze it seemed to go on for hours, before Draco finally closed the distance and planted his mouth gently on Harry's. It was the first time he'd initiated a kiss, and Harry's eyes widened. He pulled back just a bit, staring into the other boy's eyes. Draco slowly reached up and removed Harry's glasses, and suddenly Draco's eyes became even clearer at so close a distance. Harry lunged forward again, meeting Draco passionately and both boys opened their mouths immediately. Their tongues sought out each other and intertwined in their familiar dance, sweeping deep in each other's mouths.

Draco's arms gave out at some point and he was lying on his back on the floor, one leg hooked around the back of Harry's knees as Harry leaned over him. Both boys moaned into the kiss, causing wonderful vibrations to resonate straight down to their groins. Draco broke off eventually, head falling back against the floor and breathing heavily. Harry was panting as well, and he buried his face in Draco's neck. He mumbled something vaguely, but neither could register what it was.

Harry toppled off to the side, head still in the crook of Draco's neck, while Draco's eyelids shut. Eventually their breathing leveled out and neither moved again until morning, their alcohol muddled-minds finally giving into sleep.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

140K 2.3K 18
"You'll be my little slut, potter.." - / The idea on chapter 1 is from "that's escalated quick drarry" by kara reynolds credit to them also go suppo...
3.3M 141K 200
Original Drarry one-shots written by yours truly MAJOR WARNING: there are stories that involve sex, suicide, murder, and other mature themes! I don...
172K 4.6K 89
Coraline Scott fell in love with a man she despised all throughout her life. Their love is a mystery...Her life is a mystery. What happens when every...
14.1K 378 16
A stormy sky, clouds and rain. As Harry looked, truly looked, into Draco's eyes he could begin to see a story playing out. A stormy day, a small cott...