The Circlet Of Elements

By ProfessorLoony

Harry Potter finds out the truth. He was never really a Potter.... Read as he discovers, Betrayal Friendship... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
Questions
7
Authors Note
8
9
10
11
code-names
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
Hadrian
Fan Art
19
I Got Tagged
20
Competition Time!
21
22
23
Comp Winner
24
25
26
27
Tagged
Advert Sorry!
Warriors
Yes, I'm Back Bitches
Books To Read Once Done With This

Warriors

10K 139 5
By ProfessorLoony

The blurb for the new book called Warriors (Coming Soon) :

Its Twenty years after the Battle of the Fallen Stars and things have been quite normal for Draco Riddle (Nee Malfoy) .

He is now married to his long time lover, Hadrian Riddle and has three children that he loves more than anything.

When Hadrian is forced to go on a business trip to America, disaster strikes. A group of Rebels are rising and Draco is left in charge of the Circlet due to Hadrian's absence.

A story where Draco must find his inner strength before its too late.

I'm going to at least get three chapters done before I start releasing them. I have a cover for it, but if you want you can try and make it cos I am awful at covers.

I currently have two chapters done so just need to write one more!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 4.5K 18
it' @/graydove71 's work. summary in the prologue. happy reading :)
118K 2.7K 20
After a shocking discovery, Harry's life is thrown upside down. Friends become enemies. "Family" turn into threats. The only salvation he can turn t...
162K 3K 20
Harry Potter has been abused, lied to, and used by his so-called friends. But what happens when Harry goes through a surprise inheritance when he tur...
1.5M 37.8K 38
Harry Potter had been lied to all his life. It turns out that he is not the son of Lily and James Potter, but the lost/stolen son of Lucius and Narci...