Slender Mansion Maid

By Elemental_Witch

"In a fight to the death at dinner time who would win? Jeff, Jane, Dr.Smily, Grinny, E.J., Masky, or our huma... More

Dinner
Monday
Spicy little maid
Hide-In-Dare-Seek
Duty Calls.... Literally
Casket Maker
I'm Going To Dieeeeee
Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit......
Hey
Daddy
Everyday
Controlling Men Since Forever
Sunday is my Fun-day! (A.K.A Day Of Worship)
Stirring Up Horomonal Female Trouble
Ze-Bruh
Dude
Just Dance It Will Be Okay Da Da Da Doo
Rug Burns! (No I am not roasting a rug)
Zalgo
Babes
Everyone Reacts Differently
Everyone Reacts Differently Pt.2
Little Bit
L.J. & L.Jill
Lights Off
Inklings
Pranks
Good, Bad, and the Dirty
Point of No Return
Irena, That Bitch
Still hate Irena
Dates Not The Gross Fruit
The Pale Man's Mansion
Boy's Will Be..... Girls??
Boy's Will Be.... Girls?? Pt.2
Party Business
Mr. & Mrs. Black
The Attic
Letters You Know, from the Alphabet
Mr.Hyde
One Year After
Who Stole The Cookies!?
Dope and Water Mix Well
Whenever Something goes Bad in Your Life Yell, "Plot Twist!"
Impossible
Kisses
Getting Down With the Sickness
THANK YOU
Sneak Peek Into Next Book

Games

1.1K 40 29
By Elemental_Witch

"Masky?" I say with a smile he hums irritated with a response. "Truth, Dare, or spin the bottle."

"Truth."

The whole room groans everyone has done Truth so far. This is kinda boring.

"Who would you fuck marry and kill in this circle?"

Toby snickers.

"Fuck Jane, kill Toby or BEN it can go either way, and I would marry you or Hoodie."

I smile.

"Aw, that's sweet."

"He wants to KILL me!"

I look at BEN with a glare.

"You are already dead!"

People laugh and Masky goes. I feel hand around my belly. He pulls me close to him.

"You know you smell great."

I make a psh sound and flip my hair into his face.

"I know."

"Truth Or Dare Rose!" Grinny sits in the circle with a grin. Everyone waits for her to finish." Or ya know spin that bottle."

"Dare. See everyone the human has more guts that you!"

E.J. looks around everyone at me.

"Guts?"

I facepalm. Everyone takes things so literally around here.

"I dare you to walk into the closet and the group gets to pick who goes in after you."

I shrug.

"Sweet."

I walk to the closet and stand in there. I hear the door open and close I turn with a smile at... Undertaker? I laugh and he does too. He kisses my hand and waves goodbye for real. I was rubbing my hands I probably accidentally rubbed on the mark.

"Hey beautiful."

Jane opens the door. I laugh.

"They think we are going to be all gay and shit. Wanna make some sick beats on the walls?"

"Lit."

We bang on the walls and I laugh as Jane starts dancing. The door opens and we stop and look at Slender.

"Don't hit the walls."

"We weren't."

Jane stifflies a laugh. We both sit back down and snicker.

"My turn!"

I turn to Offender.

"Truth-"

"I'm spinning the bottle."

I move off of him and he spins the bottle. Guess who it lands on? I laugh my head off I almost pee myself. I lands right between me and Slender.

"I vote Slender!"

I can practically see a cloud forming over his head. Offender grabs me and drags me to the closet. He shuts the door.

"Um I object! I have the right to a fair trial!"

"Oh shut up."

I laugh and I am silenced by his lips. I feel his hands going up my skirt. I grip his wrists.

"Offender."

"Give me the benefit of the doubt."

I can feel his smirk on my lips again. He grips my butt and lifts me up kissing me intensely. I pull back for air he tries to kiss me again.

"Time out! Air!"

He laughs and kisses my neck. He sets me back down. I feel a slight stinging on my collar bone.

"Really?"

"What? You thought it felt good."

The door opens and BEN stands there smirking with a video recorder. He groans when he noticed we weren't doing anything.

I sat in between Slender and Offender.

"I will never understand your obsession with humans brother."

"Aw did you really want to go into the closet with me that badly?"

I duck as Slender slaps Offender. BEN spins the bottle and it lands on LJ. I laugh so hard. This means the games are starting.

~~~~~~~~

"Do it!"

"You won't!"

"Pussy!"

"Don't be a wimp."

Really!? You too Slender!? I am climbing up the fireplace to touch the roof. I'm going to kill Candy Pop. Jane was at the bottom making sure I wasn't going to break anything. She has a few snow globs on the mantle and she would probably just kill me. I tap the beam with my finger tip. They shook their heads and shouted a numerous amount of No's. They wanted me to touch the actual roof.

I have to jump. Shiiiiiiiiit. I look down to the ground. It is very far away. I close my eyes and inhale as I jump from the wall slap the roof and fall to the ground. Few people shouted and I started shaking. I opened my eyes to see a pale face holding me. Jane snaps a picture with Slender.

I am gripping his suit tightly. I exhale a huge sigh of relief as the other Pasta's all snickered and clapped.

"I wouldn't have done that and I'm dead!"

BEN exhales too and looks relieved. Toby looks pale.

"Why did you jump! Oh my Zalgo! You almost killed yourself!"

"It was your dare Ticci!"

"Oh right. Nice jump!"

They all go back to the circle and chatter about if it was them. Slender slides me to the ground.

"Why on Earth would you jump!?"

He whisper yells at me.

"What else would I do?"

He flicks my forehead.

"Not that."

"You said don't be a wimp! I wasn't, so stop being a Billy!"

"A Billy?"

"Yes! A Billy Goat Bully!"

He sighs, shakes his head a motions back to the circle. Once we sit back down Jeff laughs and stares at Slender.

"Yo white string bean!"

"What Jeffrey."

Slender sounds so done, at least he isn't angry yet.

"Truth, Dare, or Spin that bottle."

"Dare."

I guess that is the safest in for Slender. He doesn't want to stuck in a closet with anyone except for me of course. Que the hair flip. He has too many valuable secret information so he won't answer any truths.

"I would dare you to put honey on your nose and then flour but you are white as hell and have no nose."

Slender seems to growl as others stifle a laugh. As in others I mean me. I need to stifle a laugh. Jeff seems amused to make someone laugh.

"But I dare you to unhook Rose's bra with one hand."

"Why meeeeeee."

I whine. Everyone has been picking on me. Making L.J. wrap me in toilet paper.  Candy Cane making me dance half naked on the porch. E.J. making me take off my socks with my teeth. Ticci making me touch the roof. Ugh I'm gonna die!

Slender blows raspberries, I wonder how he does that he doesn't have a mouth. Weird.

He lifts up my shirt and snaps the bra open with two fingers.

"I have things to do. Excuse me."

He walks away. Everyone just stands there with a What The Hell look on their face.

"What the hell?"

Offender just smirks as I rehook my bra. After an hour later it is really dark and most of the people left to go kill or to go sleep. I am now playing numbers with Candy Pop in the living room.

"And that is why I will never, ever go scooba diving in the Bahamas with pirates again."

"To be honest I didn't understand half of what you said."

He just laughs the bells in his hair jingling.

"Did you know that Slender used to be like Offender?"

"What?"

"Yes! He used to lure people he found beautiful and do naughty horrible things to them."

He bites the bottom of his lip and smiles creepily.

"I will have to ask him about that."

Candy helps me up and offers to make me something to eat. I decline and make my way upstairs to my room to open the box from Undertaker.

I open it up and I see his familiar handwriting, half pretty half messy.

My dearest Rose petal,

The rainy mornings remind me of you sitting in the windows with a book. How lovely it was to watch you grow and how lovely it was to teach you magic. Sadly this letter is not of good times a Joy's. The creatures you are with are not what you can make them out to be. In this box is a record letters and photographs of those demonic creatures. Take care of yourself and remember to call me if you are in need.

~Underbaker

P.S. Zalgo is comming.

I used to call him Underbaker when I was younger, it was a joke because he would make me skeleton faced cookies. But Zalgo is comming. Is everything okay?

"Rose."

I jump and hold the box to me and throw the bottle on my nightstand at him. He catches it.

"You scared the mother loving doo doo out of me."

"What are you doing?"

I look down at my box.

"Just looking at memorabilia ya know?"

"No I don't."

I look at Slender then close all of the letters papers and stuff into the box. I put it away.

"Hey how did you just snap my bra off?"

"It is simple you see-"

"No, no, no, no, no, no, no, NO."

I stand up on my bed.

"Candy Pop said you used to be a whore."

"Not exactly."

He walks up to me and wraps his arms around me.

"Lies!"

I declare like I am Watson. I am not good enough to be Like Dr.Holmes. He chuckles loudly.

"I only sought out women of my choice." He becomes fleshy and kisses my cheek.

"Why do you say Zalgo is comming?"

I lock my jaw. Stupid mind readers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.1K 406 64
(Y/N) doesn't remember anything in her past. All she remembers is her name and the person who helped her in the past, Cole. What's behind her past? W...
30.1K 631 32
⚠️FUTURE SELF HERE! THIS STORY WAS MADE A YEAR AGO SO IT HAS SPELLING MISTAKES AND CRAP SO IF THERE ARE ERRORS IM VERY SORRY I CANT FIX IT CAUSE IM B...
240 9 5
• 𝑳𝒖𝒓𝒌 • Meaning; ᵛᵉʳᵇ 𝑩𝒆 𝒐𝒓 𝒓𝒆𝒎𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒉𝒊𝒅𝒅𝒆𝒏 𝒔𝒐 𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒊𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒂𝒎𝒃𝒖𝒔𝒉 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏�...
82.4K 2.5K 29
Everyone has their limits and when we're pushed to the edge we break. (Y/n) has been through a lot and is only 16 years old. She has lived in the Sle...