The Billionaire's Assistant t...

By ShafiraSardar

He would have never hired her. One glance at that woman and you could just tell she was trouble. Scarlett Arc... More

Temptress
Miss Scarlett Archer
His Ego
Goddess of Teasing
A Friendly Kiss
A Quiet Night In
Coffee Made With Love
Lovely Dinner
The Argument
Hot Chocolate
Scarlett's Needs
Michael's Skills
Plans for Christmas
The Ex-Boyfriend
Christmas Party
Christmas Dinner
Cuddles and Pancakes
Noah The Hero
Scarlett's Confession
Drinks with Michael
Tiny Human
Snarky Scarlett
Proper Adults
Noah's Demands
Emma's Breakdown
Shady Restaurants and Proposals
Two Peas in a Pod
Turning the Tables
Sweet and Gentle
Connecting
Difficult Conversations
Violet Starr
The Wedding
Noah's Footsteps
A Big Family
Company Plans
Scarlett's Thoughts
Epilogue

Distracting Scarlett

7.6K 370 4
By ShafiraSardar

The honeymoon was relaxing and filled with laughter and smiles. Yet a few days in Lucian did notice that Scarlett was becoming a bit restless. She didn't say it, she was too proud for that. He caught it early on and decided to distract her.

Lounging at the pool or sipping healthy juices in the hot tub wasn't going to work. Swimming the entire day wasn't going to cut it either. He decided to plan a night out, the local bar was always crowded with people dancing and sipping cocktails.

He figured Scarlett would enjoy a night out.

Walking up to their bedroom, he was greeted by the sight of Scarlett organizing her suitcase. She was in her own world, humming to herself. It was cute watching her distract herself from boredom. He stepped to the bed and sat down beside her. She looked startled, looking at him with wide eyes.

"Lucy?"

He smiled at her, brushing his fingers through her hair, "Reorganizing your suitcase again?" He asked.

She pouted her lips, knowing what it looked like, "It became a mess when I dug through it to find that particular lingerie set I wanted to show off last night."

The sight of her wearing the white lacy set which showed off her breasts was forever burned in his brain. He appreciated it a lot.

"I liked it on you." Watching her smirk at herself because she knew how much he liked it made him want to tease her a little, "But I also liked you not wearing anything either."

Her smirk dropped, her eyes narrowing on him, "You're just saying that."

He didn't want to give in, he knew she enjoyed bantering with him. It thrilled her whenever they got really into it and things got a little rough. The passion is what she longed for. He also knew that teasing her a little would distract her.

"Am I?" He asked, smiling innocently.

She tilted her head to the side, really considering his question, "I mean it's more convenient if I wear nothing at all. But you have to admit that it drove you wild seeing me wearing something so sexy just for you."

He cupped her cheek, noticing how her eyes softened and got a dreamy look in them. She looked adorable. She was completely focussed on him so he knew he accomplished his mission already. Leaning in he pressed a gentle kiss against her lips. He pulled away when he felt her getting into it.

Keeping her on edge until she couldn't take it anymore was what he'd be aiming for.

"You're being mean," Scarlett whispered, leaning her head against my chest.

I wrapped my arms around her, "Good things come to those who wait."

She snorted, "People who don't know how to seize an opportunity tell themselves that."

That was the Scarlett who captured his heart. She always had something to say, sassy and not afraid to speak her mind. She also didn't find it scary to use what she had. He had to watch out for that. She might just throw him off guard by wearing something sexy again.

He made plans for them tonight and he wanted to keep them. It was best to let her know about his plans, he had a feeling she'd strike back otherwise.

"You might have a point." He brushed his lips against her hair, "But I made plans for us tonight. I thought we could have a drink at the bar and maybe share a dance or two. We can explore things when we get back."

It was a suggestion if she wanted to stay in bed all day he wasn't going to opposed to that either. It was very tempting to stay in bed and explore her body from head to toe. He knew the way to touch her and make her lose her mind.

Scarlett pulled away from him, the fire in her eyes dimmed but not gone, "Sounds fun. Then I'll get ready."

She jumped out of bed, ignoring her suitcase on their bed as she rushed into the bathroom. She stopped in her tracks, leaning against the doorpost as she looked at him with an intense look in her eyes. She bit her lower lip, her eyes trailing him. Her eyes lingered on his lips before she looked him in the eyes again.

"I'm looking forward to tonight."

He was too, but he had a feeling she wasn't talking about their night out.

"Me too."

That playful smirk covered her glowing face again, "Should I wear something pretty?"

He also doubted she was talking about her outfit for their night at the bar. He knew exactly what she brought with her since her suitcase was displayed right before him. He doubted she could surprise him, but if she wanted to try he'd let her.

"Sure."

"You don't sound very excited about that. Shame, since I had a feeling the set I had in mind would blow you away."

He doubted that too!

He laughed even though he didn't mean to. The look in her eyes told him that she was going to prove him wrong. She saw it as a challenge and nothing could change her mind. He regretted finding the situation amusing. Now he could believe she'd blow him away tonight.

Smirking he got to his feet, holding his hands up in defense, "Trust me, I'm looking forward to tonight."

He left the bedroom to give her some space. She wanted to get ready for the night and he didn't want to get in her way. He knew she was fired up due to his reactions. He should have been more careful. Tonight was supposed to be about distracting Scarlett and maybe he succeeded but not in the way he planned to distract her.

***

They ate at a local small restaurant before heading to the popular bar. It wasn't crowded but there were people around having a fun night out. Upbeat music was playing, people were dancing and sharing colorful cocktails. It looked like he made the right call to head out tonight. As he glanced at Scarlett he could tell she was excited about it too.

Her eyes were gleaming and a warm smile had been playing on her lips ever since they left the villa. He wondered if it was because of her plan to blow him away tonight or because she was having an amazing time already.

He hoped it was the latter.

Holding her hand they joined the festivities. They shared a cocktail and then hit the dancefloor. He made sure to go all out, spinning her around and swaying her to the beat. Her laughter filled his ears and warmed his heart. He loved this woman in his arms so damn much he couldn't even express it in words.

He'd show her how he felt when they got home later. That was if Scarlett gave him a chance.

She wore a red flowy dress which gracefully moved along her legs whenever he spun her around. Her hair smelled like coconut, sweet yet fresh at the same time. She felt warm in his arms as he pulled her close to him, kissing her gently against the lips.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back passionately. She was happy and couldn't contain herself either. He loved seeing her like this. In a few days, they'd head home again and he'd rarely get to see her like this.

He needed to make sure they wouldn't forget how happy they were when spending time like this. He needed to put in a lot of more effort to keep her happy. Scarlett was his future and he needed to treasure her because she deserved that much.

She pulled away, brushing her thumbs gently over his cheeks, "I love you." She whispered.

His Scarlett always had been very forward. While he found it difficult to say those words because he was so full of happy emotions, she said those words without much effort. They spilled from her lips because she meant them. The look in her eyes so much more tempting than the little lingerie set she wore last night.

"Let's go home." He whispered in her ear.

She grabbed onto the front of his white shirt, wrinkling the fabric with the force she used. She liked that idea very much. She nodded, not being able to speak when she was so full of emotions too. He grabbed her hand and led her out of the bar with determination.

Once they reached their villa their clothes came off the minute they stepped inside. They barely made the bedroom, but when they did Scarlett pushed him down on the bed and got on top of him. She was in control tonight but he didn't mind that at all.

She kissed him all over, licking down from his chest to his groin. He brushed his fingers through her soft hair when she licked him, teasing him with soft and gentle licks. She kept it up until he couldn't take it anymore and then pulled away, straddling his lap as she ran her hand up and down his hard length.

Grabbing her hips he helped her slide down on his length, watching her eyes widen the minute she felt full of him. She pressed her hand down on his chest and slowly started to move. He held onto her hips, watching her prettily bounce on him.

"I can't even remember what you wore tonight." He teased.

She smirked, "I can't remember either." She admitted.

He tightened his hold on her when she squeezed him just to tease him, "You're always like this with me." He breathed.

She leaned in, pressing her lips against his neck, "True, but you love that about me." She then bit his sensitive skin and sucked when he ran his hands all over her warm body.

"I love everything about you."

She seemed to like that a lot. Pulling away from him she stared into his eyes, the moment so intense he could barely contain himself. She giggled when he flipped them over and took charge. He couldn't take it slow, he quickened the pace but making sure his thrusts were nice and deep.

She made pretty noises which filled the room. It was true that he loved every side of Scarlett and he knew he would never grow tired of it either.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86K 2.8K 143
"It's time to focus on the company and stop doing disasters, as I see no other option, you will marry Nathaniel." Scarlett's father said. "Son I thin...
355K 8.6K 63
~I shudder and lean over, staring into her chocolate irises. "Are you sure?" "Yes." Without another word, I crash my lips on her own, removing the ri...
73.8K 4.3K 37
Scarlett Rose doesn't know what to make out of life. All she knows for now is that she wants out. Out from her abusive parents. Out from the stress o...
4.2K 201 46
Susan the only daughter of Mr Dario lacked nothing. She had everything she ever wished for and many more. That was until her father gave a news that...