Aeipathy [Yoonmin]

By Ilove1D1237

"because being wild and free and dressing colorful is dangerous for boys in this society." in which jimin fa... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
Epilogue.
Note from author >>>

9.

13.6K 1K 1.2K
By Ilove1D1237

"Hi! Hi!" Jimin smiled. He ran to Taehyung like an excited kid at a candy store.

"Oh, hey! Be careful, you might trip."

"I'm clumsy." Jimin admitted. Taehyung looked down at his knees which had two bright colored band aids over them.

"I see that. Did you fall?"

"Yeah. I fell the other day." He whispered shyly.

"You need to stop running everywhere. Have you thought of trying out for track?" He grinned.

"No. Oh no.  I'm not sporty. Plus, my looks are stupid and I would basically mess up the whole teams aesthetic—"

"Your looks aren't stupid." He said. Jimin felt his face turn bright pink. He gulped down the butterflies that were threatening to escape.

"T-thank you. I made you dumplings this weekend!" He said excitedly holding up the bag.

"No way. You're the best!"

"Once again, thank you. I hope that you enjoy them. And I'm sorry for coming to your room floor. I don't want you to think I'm weird and I'm following you."

"My room floor? This is everyone's room floor not just mine. You can be wherever you want. Except, others peoples rooms without permission. You get what I'm saying, right?"

Jimin nodded quickly with a smile. Taehyung opened the bag and took one out. He brought it to his perfect pink lips and took a bite.

Jimin observed the way he closed his and savored the food. His stomach got jittery and he had to look away before his body reacted to this beautiful sight.

"They're delicious." He told licking his lips.

"I'm glad you like them."

"Yeah. Hey, I'm getting ready to go run. Want to hang out in my room a little bit?"

"You...you want me to go in your room?"

"Yeah. Unless, you don't want to."

"No. I'm okay. It's just...I don't know if..."

"It's fine." He reassured like he was reading his mind.

Jimin nodded and followed him to the room. Taehyung set the dumplings on a small table walking in further.

He stopped to observe Taehyung's room. He remembered being here weeks ago. And even though at that time he was angry at himself for confusing the room numbers, he was very thankful he did. Otherwise, he wouldn't have met him.

Taehyung removed his shirt and Jimin held his breath. "So, I time myself every time I run, right?" He said sliding off his jeans.

"Mhmm." Jimin responded his face on fire.

"I increased my speed by ten seconds! It's not that great, but I can run a mile in six minutes and 59 seconds exactly."

"That is great!"

"Yeah, Jungkook can run it in six minutes and thirty-four seconds."

"What? That's surreal." Jimin responded. Taehyung had already slid into his shorts and shirt.

"I know. He's been practicing too. He use to run it in six minutes and forty seconds. If he keeps practicing he will run it in less time for sure."

"I run a mile in twelve minutes."

Taehyung laughed throwing his head back. Jimin smiled at him, his eyes admiring his pretty neck and just him in general.

"I use to be the same. But, I like running."

"Thank you."

"For?"

"Being so natural with me."

"Sure. I don't see why not."

"You're the only one that doesn't treat me different. I wish we had every class together." He whispered.

"I wish so too."

"Hey, can you help me dress different?"

"Why?"

Jimin looked down at his outfit and felt a bit embarrassed. "I want to try something new. I clearly don't know how to dress." He admitted.

"Your style is unique."

"People don't like uniqueness. Different terrifies them. I'm feeding them reasons to be afraid of me."

Taehyung frowned a little. He felt bad for the kid. All he wanted was friends, why couldn't they understand?

"I'll help you. If it makes you feel any better, I like your style and you."

Jimin blinked several times his breathing speeding. He tried to tell his heart to not beat the way it was beating for him. He tried to tell his mind to not bring his hopes up.

It was inevitable.

Falling for Taehyung, was inevitable.

"Jimin?"

"Huh?"

"I said that you can try these on. I don't wear these anymore, if you can fit them I will let you have them."

"Really?" He asked excited as he looked at the few pairs of jeans and shirts.

"Yes." He nodded.

"Thank you! I can try them on." He said reaching to pull his shirt off. He stopped and looked at him.

"Go ahead. It doesn't bother me."

"I don't want to make you uncomfortable."

"You don't."

Jimin kept on removing his shirt. He didn't want to blush, but he did. Being watched by Taehyung while he undressed was sinful. In a good way.

The first thing he slid on was the pants. They seem to fit good, but the bottom were a bit too long.

"This is so soft." Jimin admired touching the grey silky long sleeve button up shirt. He buttoned it up to the very top and Taehyung giggled.

"Come here." He indicated. He was sitting on a counter top and Jimin approached him slowly.
Taehyung grabbed his hand and pulled him in between his legs.

"You're suppose to unbutton two. It makes the look more casual and effortless."

"O-okay."

"Let's try this." Taehyung said moving his hands to his hair. He ruffled it up and styled it to his liking.

"Looks great!"

"S-should I take off my glasses?"

"No. It looks good with the outfit."

Jimin timidly smiled. "Th-anks."

There was a sudden knock on the door. Jimin stepped back quickly afraid that someone would walk in. He didn't want to mess Taehyung's reputation.

"It's okay. It's just a knock." He said walking to the door.

"I thought we were going to-" Yoongi stopped talking when he saw Jimin behind. He was by the bed in front of a mirror. He wasn't facing Yoongi, but he had heard his voice.

He immediately got nervous and started taking off the clothes. Yoongi glanced at him, but quickly looked away.

"What the fuck are you doing with this freak? Do you know that people will—"

"Okay, shut up." Taehyung responded shoving him out the room and closing the door behind.

"Why? What? Like...?"

"Struggling to find words I see." Taehyung crossed his arms over his chest leaning on the door frame.

"Why is he in your room? Wearing your clothes?"

"I'm trying to help him find new clothes."

"Doesn't it worry you what people might think?"

"No. I'm not homophobic like you or everyone else."

"I'm not. It's just wrong."

"Being gay isn't wrong. Your mentally is wrong. Jimin hasn't admitted to it and he doesn't have to. He owes no explanation to you or to the world. He's free to feel whatever the fuck he wants to. Even if he is, I don't care. Hanging out with him isn't going to 'rub off' on me. If you're not gay then you're not. No one will change that. It's not contagious. If you don't feel it, you simply don't."

Yoongi shook his head in denial. "Whatever, Taehyung. You stay here and hang out with your little friend. When people start talking shit about you don't come bitching about it."

•••

Jimin walked in his room with the clothes at hand. He was super happy Taehyung was willing to give them to him.

His smile dropped whenever he saw Yoongi laying on his bed. He looked up and frowned at him.

Jimin tried to awkwardly smile, walking to his bed. "You know dressing up different isn't going to take away from the fact that you're still a fucking loser."

"Taehyung gave me some clothes. He's really nice. I'm wearing them because—"

"You're unbelievable."

"What?" He asked confused.

Yoongi got up from the bed and stepped closer to him. Jimin looked scared and that satisfied Yoongi in ways he couldn't describe.

"You are ruining Taehyung's reputation. You're dragging him down with you. If you really cared about him you would stop hanging out with him. Do you want people to treat him the way they treat you?"

Jimin shook his head no. Yoongi harshly pointed at his chest making him walk backwards.

"Do you want people to think bad stuff about him?"

Once again, Jimin shook his head no. Yoongi kept pressing at his chest making him wince. "Then stay away from him."

"He's my friend."

"He's not your friend moron. He feels pity for you. That's why he talks to you. Not because he wasn't to, but because he feels obligated to. In fact, he told me that the only reason he talks to you is because he doesn't know how to tell you to fuck off."

"T-that's not true. Taehyung is-Taehyung is my friend. He w-wouldn't-"

"You're so desperate for attention. It's sad. If you want to keep dragging him down then go ahead and keep talking to him. When he's sad and lonely because of you, I hope you feel bad."

Jimin felt an odd sensation building up in the center of stomach. He never spoke back and was never mean to anyone.

But, at the moment he felt so angry. Why was he trying to take away the only thing that made him happy?

"Why is it so hard for you, to not be an asshole?"

Yoongi toughly shoved him back knocking the breath out of him. "I'm only an asshole to you. Because I don't like you. I will keep reminding you, idiot. You're a sad excuse of a human. I'm glad you're lonely."

Jimin laid on the bed trying to recover his breathing. He held the clothes onto him with a few tears spilling down his cheek onto the mattress.

He then knew that hope was a dangerous thing.

Because for a brief second he thought he could make it with Taehyung by his side. Maybe, that's why he always got hurt.

His heart was too big.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 6.8K 38
Jungkook just wants to look pretty, maybe Hoseok can make him feel that way. Finished: 05/16/2018
898K 62.3K 55
"How about I give you 50 and you give me a kiss on the cheek?" where yoongi uses an online website to create the ideal boyfriend which happens to be...
428 52 19
- In which jimin could never understand yoongi's intentions.
73K 6.9K 48
"Are you really going to say no to a virgin dying boy's bucket list?"