Hidden Secrets

بواسطة Lunar_Dreamcatcher

Error has two children named Sun and Ray. They are twins. But they don't know who their father is, and neithe... المزيد

Stargazing
Secrets Revealed in a Hidden Home
Council Meeting
The Peace Treaty between Creation and Destuction
Bonding with some of the council
Tagged
Locket
Dinner.
What?!
Potions
Geno's Memories
Fresh's Memories
Ink's Memories
Outcode Siblings Bond
A Peace Treaty between Hope and Fear
Gang and Dream Bonding Time
Error meets the 'dark' sans
Watty Awards
Error meets up with Prime, Switch, Nova, and Star
Ink meets Prime, Switch, Nova, and Star
Error meets the other Chara Equals
Puppets and Jobs
Jobs
Meeting Fate, Destiny, Chaos, and Abyss.
Haitus
Error And Ink forgive Fate
Outcode siblings get a bit of their designed upper god powers.
Geno And Fresh forgive Fate
Sorry again...
Fate, Chaos, Destiny, And Abyss leave
Sleepover at 'dark' sans house
Karaoke
Stretch forgives Error
Offical
Death meets the kids.
Awareness
Who's the father
Found out
Confession
First Dates
Telling others
Hanging out with Outertale Asgore, Outer, Galaxy, And Nova
Training
Meeting Death's Brother
Moving In
Meeting Them Again.
Kidnapped
Escape
Plans
Missing
At home
Emergency
Sick
Cuddles
Better
Propose
Coming home
I Love You
General idea
Lol
Heya!

Epilogue: 5 years later.

628 22 1
بواسطة Lunar_Dreamcatcher

Error's POV: 

I smiled as I laid down with my lover on the couch, hand on the bump that's on my stomach. I am 4 months pregnant. I turned to my husband, leaning onto him.

"Deathy? What should we name our children?" I asked. His face looked to be in thought as he gave a small hum.

"How about Demise and Destruct?" He offered. I giggle and nodded.

"That sounds perfect," I replied, leaning on him. He chuckled and kissed my skull.

The kisses slowly went down to my lips. Before he can kiss me on the lips, I pulled him closer and kissed him on his. He stood still in shock before kissing back. I adjusted myself so I was facing him as he did the same. My arms went around his neck as his arms went around my waist.

He pulled me closer as I moved my legs to wrap around his body. He pulled apart for air as he adjusted to hold me up. He closed the gap between our lips as he got up. I leaned in, deepening the kiss as he moved us somewhere.

When we separated for air again, I noticed we were in our room. I kissed him again as he sat us on our bed, making me lay down on the bottom. He laid on top of me, deepening the kiss. I arched my back to make me closer to him.

We pulled apart for air as I collapsed onto the bed. He started kissing my skull again while laying on by my side. I adjusted myself so I laid on top of him as I pulled him into another kiss. He kissed back as he flipped us back over. I put my arms and legs back around his body as he pulled me closer. 

We separated for air as he adjusted himself to be as close as possible. I kissed him again once he was laying right on top of me but making sure not to lay on my stomach. I pulled him to lay completely on me while deepening the kiss. 

He hummed as we laid there for a bit before separating to breathe. I gazed at him to see him barely awake. I chuckled and adjusted us so we were on our sides with him in my arms. I kissed his skull before laying down and falling asleep.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

3.5K 245 15
So I have an idea. A crazy idea. Here me out. Ink and Error are brothers. I know, insane, right? So what caused them to end up as the Creator and...
102K 2.8K 20
F!god is from harrish6 and I was inspired by " Lovesick: The Last Cure" created by @glitchy_protecter. none of the pictures are mine. Error basically...
15.4K 698 32
In this story, Error and Nightmare are dating. In this story, Error is pregnant with Nightmare's child. In this story, two skeletons end up in the An...
6.1K 243 19
Error is a god, of destruction. He doesn't like his job, but he doesn't hate it. In all of his inmortal life as one, he's come to terms of what has...