My Safe Haven (Completed)

By KimMandeukie

I never thought that running away will lead me to you, you are my safe haven. With you, everything is alright... More

Chapter 1: Run
Chapter 2: Island
Chapter 3: Lisa Oppa
Chapter 4: Happiness
Chapter 5: New Things
Chapter 6: Simple Yet Perfect
Chapter 7: Kids Time
Chapter 8: One Rainy Day
Chapter 9: Know Her First
Chapter 10: Who Is Lisa?
Chapter 11: Burning (M)
Chapter 12: The Day After
Chapter 13: Boat
Chapter 14: Market 1
Chapter 15: Market 2
Chapter 16: Party
Chapter 17: She's Back
Chapter 18: Shattered
Chapter 19: Be My Girlfriend
Chapter 20: Surreal
Chapter 21: Yours
Chapter 22: The Past
Chapter 23: Who Is Jennie?
Chapter 24: Teacher
Chapter 25: Small World
Chapter 26: Marry Me
Chapter 27: Chichu
Chapter 28: Visitor
Chapter 29: Just An Another Day
Chapter 30: Preparations
Chapter 31: I Was Made For Loving You
Chapter 32: Bad Dream
Chapter 33: Rings
Chapter 34: No!
Chapter 35: Promise
Chapter 36: Evil Plan
Chapter 37: Lost
Chapter 38: Village
Chapter 39: Fire
Chapter 40: Monster
Chapter 41: Bestfriend
Chapter 42: Tables Turned
Chapter 43: Too Late
Chapter 44: Mourn
Chapter 45: Little Angel
Chapter 46: Déjà vu
Chapter 47: She's Real
Chapter 48: Flashback 1
Chapter 49: Flashback 2
Chapter 50: You And Me
Chapter 51: Ghost?
Chapter 52: First Born Manoban
Chapter 53: Downfall
Chapter 55: J's
Chapter 56: Jealous
Chapter 57: First Aid
Chapter 58: Rough (M)
Chapter 59: Talks
Chapter 60: Moonlight
Chapter 61: Sadist
Chapter 62: Fishing
Chapter 63: The Day Before
Chapter 64: Blue
Chapter 65: Mrs. Manoban
Chapter 66: Drunk
Chapter 67: Honeymoon
Chapter 68: Dance For You (M)
Chapter 69: Mad
Chapter 70: Thailand
Chapter 71: Positive
Epilogue
Thank You

Chapter 54: Marry Your Daughter

23K 742 243
By KimMandeukie

Lisa's POV

"I'm sorry if you have to witnessed that scene earlier~ Ouch.. " I said whimpering.

We are here in my hotel room right now, my girlfriend is treating my half swollen knuckles due to beating up Kai and Namjoon.

"That's for making me worried." she said after pushing the cotton deeper to my knuckle.

"Ouuuch~" I pouted. It really hurts.

After she cleaned it, the swell became smaller and the redness turned to light pink which is a good thing.

"That's the last time I will see you beat someone up. You won't do it again. You got me?" she said firmly looking at me. I shivered a little because of her bossy tone.

"Aigo! Arasso my kitten.." I stated trying to be cute just to ease her.

"Yah! Stop acting cute! You look like a monkey!" she half yelled but lifted my knuckles up and planted small sweet kisses on them.

"There, it's done. You'll be fine." she spoke tenderly.

"My lips hurt too mommy~~" I teased her trying to speak like SungJae.

She snapped one of her fingers on my bottom lip making me feel a little stinging pain. "Ouchh~" I whimpered for the nth time.

"Now, it's true. You're lips hurt. Come on daddy~ Let mommy kiss your pain away.." she said mocking me.

I just rolled my eyes to her, "Yah Manoban! You're not allowed to roll your eyes in front of me! I will get that eyeballs of yours out their shells!"

Instead of answering her, I leaned closer into her ear and whispered, "But you always make my eyes roll every time you make me cum my naughty little queen." she flinched a little and with that, I smirked.

"Yah!" she is about to slap my chest but I've caught her hand. I intertwined our fingers and I smiled feeling the engagement ring I gave her.

"You never took off this ring, didn't you?" I asked while caressing her ring finger.

"Why would I? It's the only thing that kept me going all those times that Kai was ruling over me. It's the only thing that reminded me that it's with you where I belonged to and with no one else, only with you my Lili." she lovingly stated making me feel the familiar sensation in my stomach.

"I love you Jennie Kim." I said full of adoration before kissing her lips gently.

"How about let's pick SungJae up in our company and let's have lunch together at my favorite restaurant?" she stated after the kiss.

"How about I'll be the one to pick SungJae up and you'll stay here to cook something for lunch? I missed your food baby.. I hope that grandma's teachings are still burried on your head." I said while tucking some hair on her ears that's blocking her pretty face.

"Speaking of grandma, where is she? I missed her." she sadly stated.

"She's in Thailand. Don't worry. You'll see her soon." I assured the pouting mandu in front of me.

"So? You'll cook? There's a mini-kitchen in here with a refrigerator full of ingredients.. My father instructed the hotel management to do some groceries for me.. Tsk. He's quite upset when I only chose a small hotel to stay while he is staying in a luxurious one.. But being on that hotel makes me uncomfortable.. Even here.. I still prefer our house in the island." I narrated.

Jennie chuckled a little,"Always my humble little monkey.. Okay, I'll cook. But do you know where to pick our son up?"

"Don't worry. I know where your company is and Mr. Yang will drive me off. Just give me Jisoo's phone number so that I can call her."

"You have a phone now? And you didn't even bother to get my number first? You even asked for Jisoo's first!" my kitten complained.

I lightly laughed at her childishness, "Are you jealous?" I teased her while wiggling my eyebrows up and down.

"Why would I? Tss.. Give me your phone." she instructed while rolling her eyes. Aiish. This mandu, really.

I stood up and get my phone inside the cabinet beside the bed and gave it to my Nini.

"Here ma'am." I mocked her while handling the phone.

She get it and started typing something on it. Not too long, I heard her phone ringing.

"There, you have my number and I have yours too. I also saved Jisoo's number in there." she said handing back the phone to me. I looked at the screen and I can't help but to flash my toothy grin.

Sexy Wifey ❤️  The one she put as her contact name.

"Don't you dare change it or else.." Jennie tried to warn me.

I raised my hands in the air pretending to surrender, "I won't." I swore.

She pulled me closer and leave a peck on my cheeks, "I love you my MANoban." she whispered.
_____________
After a little making out session with my naughty RubyJane, I went out of the room immediately to avoid ourselves ending up on the bed, naked.

I need to pick SungJae in Jisoo's office and little did my mandu knows, I'm planning to talk to her parents. I am a nervous wreck right now but I am brave and decent enough to face them.

"We're here young master." Mr. Yang informed me. I just nodded and smiled at him.

"Thank you Mr. Yang. Please wait for me here." I instructed before getting out of the car.

Kim's Corp. is really a huge company. No wonder why Jennie's father can't let it go.

I inhaled deeply before entering the company. Luckily that I've changed my clothes into a formal business attire before heading out which Jennie told me that I am burning hot. I smiled because of the thought.

I felt eyes piercing right through me as I entered the company and it's making me hella uncomfortable. Maybe I look bad? Or do I look like I don't belong to enter the company? I shrugged the thought and continued walking until I reached the reception area.

"Good morning. How may I help you?" The receptionist asked in somewhat flirty tone. She's pretty but my Jennie is the prettiest. I gulped first before talking.

"I need to talk to CEO Kim." I replied.

"What's your name?" she asked while biting her lower lip. Jinjja? What's wrong with her?

"Uhm, I am Pranpriya Manoban." I casually replied not minding her awkward gestures.

"Okay. Just a second. I'll give him a call." the girl stated and then winked at me. Eew. Gross. Jennie might kill her if she knew about this.

"Good noon CEO, this is Sunmi from the reception. Someone named Pranpriya Manoban wants to meet you." the receptionist directly spoke but emphasizing her name a little loudly.

I just bowed my head and pick up my phone. I saw a message that instantly made me smile.

From Sexy Wifey ❤️ :
         Hurry up and come home early. Be safe while on the road with our son, okay? I love you baby.

I was about to reply when the receptionist spoke, "You may go to. The 30th floor where the CEO's office is located. It's the only office on that floor so you won't get lost. But if you need any help, you can go back and ask me." the girl said still keeping the flirty tone.

I tried my best not to make a face. She's so obvious and it makes me want to gag."Thank you." I shortly answered while faking a smile.

I can't help but to sweat and to shake because of the nervousness. But it's now or never, I have to man up and talk to Jennie's parents especially her dad.
______________

"Oh God. Lisa, I'm sorry. I deeply regret letting Kai do things against you. Please forgive me. I was too blinded because of money and power. And even blocked my daughter's happiness because of my greediness. I'm sorry.." Jennie's dad keep on saying sorry after I told him that this Pranpriya Manoban who's the daughter of Mr. M who invested millions of money on there company was the Lalisa Choi who saved their daughter and fell in love with her but was tried to be killed by Kai.

I told them everything that had happened, including the evidences against Kai and how Kai ruined the life of the villagers.

I can see the regret through his eyes along with his wife, "I understand you sir. But as a person, I want you to understand also the real meaning of happiness. Money cannot buy true happiness Sir. Your daughter only wanted your time, your love and your interest, those things cannot be bought by money. Please sir, ma'am, it's not too late. Be a parent to Jennie. Be the parents she always longed for. " I said in a pleading tone.

Her father knelt on the ground while sobbing. His wife come to him trying to pull her husband up. My heart breaks in the view of Jennie's parents.

I came closer to him, knelt with him and hugged him."Jennie loves you so much. She may be resentful this time but I know deep down inside her that she loves you so much. So please sir, make her happy with love not because of things that money can buy. She doesn't need it, the only thing she wanted was pure happiness that only the heart could feel." I weakly uttered.

Her father hugged me back and patted my back."I will.. I will.. Thank you Lisa.. I should have listened to my daughter when she told me that she loves you. I should have let her." he stated while sobbing.

I pulled out of the hug and helped him to stand up. "As what I have said, it's not too late sir.. And I am here for that reason too.. Sir, ma'am.." I said while holding Mrs. and Mr. Kim's hands before completing my sentence.

"I am here, Lalisa Manoban, standing in front of you, asking for your blessings for me to marry your only daughter, Jennie Kim."
______________

🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.5K 2.7K 9
The year Lisa turned 15, an unfortunate event caused her vision of colours to fade. Her family was left in debt so she decided to get a part-time job...
571K 11.8K 24
[COMPLETED]You will see a crazy Lisa here.A Lisa who can do anything for Jennie.For Lisa, Jennie is her love,her life,her everything.But for Jennie,L...
31.8K 832 9
I honestly believe that the universe has brought us together, we are meant to be. You're my only one. I love you. ... This story is MINE so please...
3.2M 79.3K 46
You appeared out of nowhere and made me feel like I am the happiest. You made me fall, I let you.... but that was the stupidest thing I've ever done...