The Alphas Heart Closed Mate

By MaryyLee8

Colton Walter is your normal teenage boy... Or so you think.. he's an 18 year old Alpha wolf looking to find... More

COPY RIGHTS
Run Away Love
The Rogue Is NOT our Luna!
You Won't Be My Mate Long.
You For Real?
Heck No! I won't Do what you say!
The Truth Be told
The unforgivable
Never Enough
The war Of dominance.
The End Of The Line
AURTHERS NOTE

This is not real

41 0 0
By MaryyLee8

***When you get to where she is alone thinking singing Fight Song Please listen to the song while you read the next it is was what I was listening to when I was typing that part.

I was walking into the clearing near a clear blue lake. I must be dead. I didn't even get time to know Colton. Why is this happening to me why!?! I continued walking closer to the lake so I could sit down and think. Maybe I will cry as well. Once I sat down I thought about how my life was so short and how I didn't even give my mate a chance. "Ashton?! What are you doing here?" I looked up to see a black haired blue eye beauty. She was beautiful. Looked like she was about 5 foot tall. I didn't realize who it was. "who are you?" I asked skeptical. "Selene, I'm the moon goddess. You promised not to open up anymore... But why are you here?" I looked down. "I found my mate, he was using a girl at school to make me jealous it didn't work. That time I was going to give him a chance, but then seeing him with her made me mad due to the fact he said he'd give me space... I ran away and then got kidnapped. The guy stabbed me after he realized I told Colton where I was..." She nodded. "You don't belong here yet. I have good things to come to you. beware your family and the pack will take war out on Coltons soon. you will have a few months to get ready... At that time if you do not fully mate with him They will win and take you away from him." I looked up at her. "Selene.. I'm not ready to mate yet... I'm scared he'll hurt me.. beat me.. or something else worse... He can turn out to be like my dad." I whimpered. She nodded. "I understand but he isn't there is a reason you are mated to your packs enemy.. it is to save you from a fate far worse. If they take you they force you to mate with Ethan and you'll be killed within the first weeks of marriage." I nodded. "Okay. I want to go back but I just need time to think here. can I have a moment to myself.? " She nodded "Of course, Just remember I'll be back when it is time for you to go." I nodded. 

When she left, I sat by the lake singing Fight Song by Rachel Platten. I went through my past, My father and mother loving me till I was 8 years old. When I first shifted and they first found out that they were having a son, They started hating on me, beating me, doubting me. Calling me ugly names. Making me feel worthless, useless, Vulnerable, Making me doubt my mate. Making me think he wasn't looking for me. Making me fear everyone I talk to. Well Now I am taking my life back, I'm turning my power all the way up and I'm going to fight them and show them not to mess with me. I'm not ever going to give up on something I feel so strongly bout. I knew now what I needed to do. "SELENE!!!" I yelled out for her. "Yes my daughter?" I smiled at her. "I'm ready to go home and face the fight. I'm ready to show them who the boss really is.. I'm ready to accept and mate with Colton.. I won't back down. I will take my life back, I will make my future what it needs to be.. How do I go back?" she nodded smiling at me. "You are a tough one, a strong one. You will be powerful." She kissed my forehead and everything went black. I felt like I was falling in the air. I saw my body and fell into it.

COLTONS POV: 

Its been a month since she's been in a coma and she still hasn't woken up yet. I've been in my wolf form for a month and if i didn't shift back I'd be stuck like this, if she dies. Scarlet kept checking on me. "She'll wake up bro, I promise. She is a fighter, a strong alpha female. She won't give up on her life. She barely lived it." I whimpered and laid down on my stomach my head on my paws. She might not, what am I to do if she don't? I Whimpered into her head. "Declare war on her old pack. If she doesn't..." 

ASHTONS POV:
I woke up with a jolt. "Luna You're up !!! I have to tell Colton!" A guy said. "No... I want to surprise him..." "Jason I'm the beta" jason smiled. "Thank you.. Will you take me to Colton please?" I sat up and stood. "How long have I been out for?" I asked scared to know the answer. "A month... Colton.. he isn't taking it good. He's stuck in his wolf form. He won't change back. His wolf won't let him. If you want to surprise him, block out your scent he'll smell you coming" I giggled and blocked my scent off before leaving the room following Jason. He led my to the alphas office. "Thank you" I whispered softly.

"Declare a war with her old pack if she doesn't wake up!" I heard scarlet say. "Do you feel the bond broken? No she is still in the room laying there in a coma alive! You need to snap out of this for her sake. She wouldn't want to wake up seeing you like this.." I opened the door and smirked. "No I really won't.. Not that your wolf isn't handsome or nothing, but I would rather see my Colton in human form than wolf right now." Scarlet jumped and turned to stare at me. "YOU ARE AWAKE!!!!" She ran and hugged me. "I don't think your brother likes you almost killing me" I laughed hugging her back. colton didn't move from the spot he was glued to. "I'll be going. Get him to change back! His clothes are in his desk drawers top right" I nodded as she left the room. I walked over to Colton. "Colton.. Please change back" He shook his wolf head. "Why not? You're not happy to see me?" I pouted. "I came back to you. Like you did a month ago coming for me." I whimpered when I heard him whimpering. "I can't hear you no more.. The a coma changed that." He looked at me and growled. "Colton If you don't change now, then I won't tell you the good news." He bared his teeth as he growled. "Damon Please let Colton have control.. I want to join the pack as the luna." I said hoping that would let his wolf give back control. That shut him up and he nodded his big black wolf head. "Thank you.." I went to the desk to grabbed the clothes as he shifted back. I threw them at him laughing when they hit his face.

"You'll regret that Ashton!" He growled playfully as he was dressing. "Nahh.. That was funny Colt!" I smiled up at him when He finished. "So.. Your colton huh?! Since when?" I smirked "Since I accepted you Colton." He smiled. "You've been out for a month... I thought I lost my mate." I smiled "You wouldn't have lost me. Selene wouldn't allow it." I giggled at his reaction. "the Moon goddess? You saw and spoke with her." I nodded. "Bad things will happen in a few months.." He frowned. 

"What bad things?" He asked. I sighed "My family and the pack will come and war will break out.. I have to be fully mated to you beforehand so I will be safe. IF I don't fully mate with you then they take me and I die within a week of being married to that alpha.." I sighed looking down. I didn't know if hazel told him or not. "She told me Ashton. I won't let that happen to you. You're MY MATE!" He growled out. I walked to him and wrapped my arms around him. "Selene told me I was mated to you for my protection and To help open me up, but I need time and space to get over what I saw you do with her that day. I may not come around for a while but I do want to be apart of the pack, so I can contact you if anything happens." He nodded slowly. "Tonight is the night you and hazel and her family will be accepted into the pack. Wear white since you are the luna." I nodded and leaned up and kissed  his cheek. "Thank you Colton, For giving me time" I walked away and out the door before hearing the desk break in half. 

Scarlet walked up to me. "Still making him wait? Ashton He's waited for a month for you and you're still making him give you time." I growled at her. "He was all over a girl when I got kidnapped. I can't forget that right when I wake up. Scarlet, He shouldn't have even tried to get with her when he just told me that night before he'd give me time. I planned on telling him that I was giving him a chance when he did that! So Yes I will make him WAIT!" I left her standing there and walked down the stairs. "ASHTON!!!" I smiled "HAZEL!! Your family can come with me and stay at my place. It isn't far from here, but it isn't this pack house." She nodded "That is good. I'm glad you are awake!!! Lets go!" I smiled at her and we left the house with her family. "Pick y our rooms when you are done I got to go get me another bike and a sports car." she laughed. "Spending your money!" I grinned. "Yup!" I grabbed some clothes and jumped into my shower in my room. ahhh it feels good to shower. I smiled as I got dressed in a tank top and jean shorts. Pulled my biker boots on and walked to the door. "HAZEL!!! GRABBED YOUR DAD AND LETS GO!!! Jane Do you mind staying here? I need Your husband to drive my sports car home." She nodded. "Of course go I'll get supper started then." I smiled and hugged her. "Thank you!" We left and drove to the dealership. "That bike is calling my name Haz!" She laughed. "Buying it eh?" I nodded and paid the dealer the money and went to look for a sports car. I found a nice dark blue GTR and paid for that. "Thank you sir, I'll forever give you business." He nodded and took the money giving me back a thousand saying it was too much. When we took off and headed home I smiled. "Hazel get ready! You have to wear red to the ceremony." I yelled at her while walking indoors. "Of course." She went to get ready while I did the same. I grabbed my White fishtail dress and changed into it. 

Once we were ready, we walked downstairs and sat down and ate supper. "Ya'll ready to become apart of the pack?" I asked them. "Yeah, Your dad is out of control. He's making a law where nobody is allowed to find their mates unless it is within pack borders." Her dad said. I shook my head. "Well it will come to an end. That pack will be no more. War will break out between ours and theirs and we will win. That is what the moon goddess told me." they smiled and agreed. "What if your mom comes and surrenders?" I laughed. "I will deny her just like she did me." I spoke out loud. When we were done we stood and headed to the door. "I'll meet you guys there. Ya'll need to show up before me anyways" They nodded and left. I locked the doors and went to my GTR. I started it up and drove off out of my driveway. 

Be careful Ashton rogues are round the corner just keep driving fast and hit em if need be Hazel warned me. IN MY NEW CAR HECK NAH!!! I'm taking back way..  I told her and took off in a different direction to get to the pack house. When I arrived I was greeted by Jason. "Good evening Luna, How are you?" I sighed. "Could be better really, Just trying to stay alive and focused." I smiled at him. "Where's colton at?" He shrugged. "Haven't seen him all day." I shook my head. "He better not be whoring around." Just then the girl who I seen Colton with that day came down. "Jason is the luna here yet?" He nodded. "Luna this is my sister Sasha, Sasha this is the Luna" She bowed. "Nice to meet you Luna." I growled lightly. "Were you with Colton just now?" I asked without a trace of niceness. "no ma'am I was helping the girls get ready." I detected her lies. She smelt like Colton all the way. "Well then why do I smell him on you?" I growled out. "Be.. because.." Jason growled. "You weren't helping the ladies.. Why were you with the alpha?!?! You were supposed to be helping the girls get ready. Including Luna Ashton when she got here." I sighed. "It's whatever. If he doesn't seem to take me seriously then fuck him. I'll join the pack till I graduate and I'll be leaving." I walked inside without another word.

Heading up the stairs like directed to by Coltons third in command and walked into the room with the other girls. "Hey ya'll" I bellowed out. "Ashton... You okay?" I shook my head. "Colton Decided to get a piece of Sasha ass while waiting for the ceremony to show up." I replied back nonchalantly. "he didn't do it !!?! Oh my goddess he knew you were giving him a chance and he goes and does that?!??!" Hazel growled out. "He only did that cause Ashton doesn't want to forgive something he didn't fucking do. Like date Sasha after promising her to give her time. She was in a coma for a month that should have helped her get over that stupid incident." Scarlet growled out. 

"ACTUALLY... TALKING TO THE MOON GODDESS DOESN'T HELP ME GET OVER THE FACT. GETTING A WARNING ABOUT MY OLD PACK DECLARING WAR WITH OURS IN THE NEXT FEW MONTHS IS WHAT WAS WORRYING ME WHEN I WOKE UP. GET YOUR FUCKING FACTS STRAIGHT!!!!!" I growled out to her shaking. Suddenly the door burst open and there stood a beautiful women. "Girls calm down. Hello there Luna Ashton, I'm Carrie Scarlets and Coltons mother. You did the right thing by making him give you time, scarlet doesn't understand that because her mate rejected her while you were sleeping." I nodded. "Scarlet You don't take shit out on your Luna EVER!!! Understand this. Whatever Colton does in this time frame affects the whole pack. Him Not being faithful to his Luna will COST the pack their lives. Think clearly now. It's time to go." 

"Scarlet you will be up front leading them into the backyard. I will walk beside Ashton along with your dad, Hazel you will be in front of us with the third in command Jace while your parents are escorted down before you with the beta Jason and his dad. Everyone understands?" She asked we all nodded. Scarlet led us to the backdoors. Once they opened music started playing while she walked down the middle asisle. Next was Hazel and Jace down to the same music. When her parents walked and it was my turn the music changed. I know this song!!! It's one of my favorites.. how'd they know!!  I shouted to my wolf.

**Listen to this song when reading the next part**

We started walking at a slow pace. it felt like forever getting to the front. I couldn't stop staring at Colton all dressed up in white. He just wanted to match. I giggled softly. Then I saw Sasha and frowned and stared at the woods behind Colton. I had to remember I won't be living in the house. Once we reached Colton his mom whispered in my ear "Don't let him use you like that. If he even tries come get me." I nodded. His dad smiled and looked at me "I'm glad you are his mate, maybe you can tame him to be a good leader. Come get us if he does anything wrong. That is including hurting you" I nodded and they hugged me. Colton reached his hand out for mine and I Placed my small one in his big one. It swallowed mine whole. Sparks flew everywhere when we touched. Once we were standing together we waited till the music fully stopped before starting. 

"Everyone!! We are here to accept three people into our pack. Hazel Hathway, Jane Hathway, and Cole Hathway." "You guy do understand the penalty of betraying our pack?" they nodded. "Do you promise to protect and serve your Alpha and Luna with all you have and your life?" "We do" They sliced their hands and dropped some blood then healed up. "Welcome to the GreyMoon pack." Colton said. "Ashton Hampfield. Do you understand the penalty of betraying YOUR pack?" I nodded my head. "Do you promise to protect and serve your Alpha and Help serve by his side as his Luna and give your life for the pack if needed.?" "I.. Yes.." I didn't want to be luna yet. He sliced my hand and let the blood drop and then it healed. "Welcome YOUR LUNA TO THE GREYMOON PACK!!" He shouted. I looked at Sasha and then stormed out of the backyard and to my car. "ASHTON!!!" I heard colton yelling. 

I stopped for a second and turned around before opening my doors to my GTR. "WHAT? WHAT DO  YOU HAVE TO SAY FOR YOURSELF? i WASN'T SUPPOSED TO BECOME LUNA YET!!! i WAS SUPPOSED TO BE INTRODUCED AT A MEMBER TILL I WAS READY.. IT DOESN'T HELP THAT THE WHOLE PACK KNOWS YOUR SLEEPING AROUND WITH THE BETAS SISTER!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU!!! YOU TOLD ME YOU UNDERSTOOD.. YOU TOLD ME YOU ARE HAPPY I ACCEPTED YOU... BOY WAS I WRONG ABOUT YOU!!" I jumped into my car and drove off. it started raining heavily.  Once at my house I went out back and took my dress off and shifted into my brown wolf. I loved thunder storms. I could chase the lightening all night if I wanted to. 

While In my wolf form I ran through the woods watching the lightening flash by. I made it to a lake that I swore I have seen before. I sat down on my wolf butt and looked out into the lake. I had a lot to think about. I shifted and dressed back into my dress. I knew it was a risk coming out here, but I was linked to the pack now. Luna? It's carrie are you alright dear? I heard her in my mind. I'm fine Carrie, thank you for checking up on me. I'll be fine had to think. anyway you can meet me at the lake south from my house?  I asked her. sure I'll be there soon. It'll be only me. I waited for her to get there. When I saw her in wolf form I smiled at her. I turned away so she could shift. "Dear whats going on." Why would colton do this to me? to us? He wants an us doesn't he?" She sighed. "He does.. He is under stress.. He'll come around." I nodded. "Thank you" I headed home after that.. What I found there Is something I never thought I'd see.....

*** HEY YA'LL !!!! BOY THIS WAS THE LONGEST CHAPTER I'VE WRITTEN... OVER 3,000 WORDS TO THIS CHAPTER.. LISTEN TO WHITE LIGHTENING WHILE READING FROM WHEN ASHTON RAN TO HER CAR!!!  GIVE LIKES AND VOTE!!! HELP ME REACH MY GOAL.. NEXT CHAPTER MIGHT BE A LITTLE LONGER.!!!!**

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

802K 26.6K 48
A werewolf. A mate. The cliche alpha rejects his mate story. But it's all too real for Charlie. Where can she even go? Her pack pretty much ignores h...
203 21 14
Being the new girl in a new town is hard enough, but for Brayden Hayward it's damn near impossible. Especially when Ashton Philips, the king of the s...
3.8K 67 15
If you think that this is going to be a normal werewolf love story, then just stop reading right now. Charlotte is a 23 year old with a lot of baggag...
1.1M 33.5K 28
Jade is a 15 year old girl. She is different from everyone in her pack. Because her eyes are multicolored she's bullied because no one has ever seen...