When All is Said and Done

Galing kay theroxbox

He climbed in the window into her neat room. He got in her bed and kissed her in her sleep. "Elvis..." she m... Higit pa

Hasta Mañana

Birmingham

151 5 6
Galing kay theroxbox

"Oh, give me land, lots of land under starry skies above
Don't fence me in
Let me ride through the wide open country that I love
Don't fence me in
Let me be by myself in the evenin' breeze
Listen to the murmur of the cottonwood trees
Send me off forever but I ask you please
Don't fence me in
Just turn me loose, let me straddle my old saddle
Underneath the western skies
On my cayuse, let me wander over yonder
Till I see the mountains rise
I want to ride to the ridge where the west commences...." All four of them sang as they headed to Birmingham. Three hours wasn't too bad for the four of them to drive, considering the ridiculous amount of campfire songs Bjorn knew.

After the song was over Bjorn said, "So I knew we were going here, but I never looked up anything about it. We are almost here, do you think we should stop at a library and find information? You know, to get some idea of what we are walking on?"

"Yeah, sure," Frida said looking back at Agnetha and Benny to see if they agreed. Benny and Agnetha nodded their heads. Bjorn turned on his turning signal and pulled in a library in Birmingham. All four got out of the car, and Benny wrapped his arm around Frida's waist. They walked in the library, the four looking quite suspicious. Benny and Frida went to one side of the Non-Fiction section, and Bjorn and Agnetha to the other. They each searched for about ten minutes until Agnetha spotted a magazine on the shelf.

"Bjorn, look!" Agnetha said pulling the magazine off the self and into her hands.

"Good job sweetie," He said kissing her cheek. She giggled as she got Benny and Frida, and they all sat at a table. Agnetha read out loud as they all carefully listened.

"This place doesn't seem to sketchy," Benny said. As Agnetha finished talking.

"Yeah it doesn't look to bad," Benny said sitting up straight.

"Okay ten minutes until we have to leave," Bjorn said checking the clock. "We wanna be there as the sun sets, or when it gets dark. We should walk so there is no evidence of us there." Bjorn said sitting on the bed next to Agnetha.

"What if we get caught?" Frida asked.

"We get caught. It's simple. But we won't," Bjorn said.

"It'll be okay baby," Benny said kissing Frida passionately.

"Oh, it'll be okay baby," Bjorn said mocking Benny and disgustingly kissed Agnetha.

"What was that?" Agnetha laughed.

"It's the way Benny kisses Frida," Bjorn said.

"That is not how we kiss!" Frida said.

"Then how do you kiss?" Bjorn asked.

"Like this," Frida said leaning over to Bjorn and kissing him like her and Benny kiss, and then doing the same to Agnetha.

"Woah," Bjorn said.

"Wow Frida that was good!" Agnetha said blushing.

"What was that?" Benny angrily asked Frida.

"What?" She blushed knowing what she did.

"You kissed Bjorn," he said crossing his arms.

"Yeah but it wasn't like I did it cause I love him. I did it to demonstrate how we love each other. Calm down baby," she said putting her hand on his shoulder.

"Awwwweeeeeeee," Agnetha said. "You two are so cute together!"

Benny and Frida looked at each other seriously and then laughed. "Let's go," Frida said and then stood up. "Oh, on the way there can we get surgical masks because there might me mold or dust that we don't want to breath in?"

"Yes," Bjorn said getting up. "Let's go, grab your flashlights."

"I don't have a flashlight," Agnetha said shyly.

"Me either," Benny added.

"I do," Frida said and flipped her hair.

"So do I. We can get you two flashlights at the store with the surgical masks." Bjorn said. "Agnetha and Benny when we get there, look for the surgical masks, Frida and I will get the flashlights."

They walked out of the hotel room, locking it behind them. They walked side by side to the closest Walmart and grabbed what they needed. "I'm getting chocolate," Frida said to Bjorn after they picked up the flashlights. She walked to the candy isle and picked up a chocolate bar for each of them.

"Let's go, the others will be waiting for us," Bjorn said.

They all paid for their things and met up outside the store. "Shit I'm scared," Agnetha said.

"What's the worst that could happen?" Frida asked.

"Get eaten alive by demons...." Agnetha said.

"No one is getting eaten, it's fine," Bjorn said.

"If anything bad happens we will leave, okay? You don't have to be scared, this is what we are doing with our life. Living like there is no tomorrow! Doing whatever we can while we can!" Benny said squeezing Frida's hand at the thought of all the amazing things they could do.

"Someones getting excited...." Bjorn said.

"I haven't been this excited since last Sunday..." Benny started to say but Frida shut him up.

"Benny shhh!" Frida whispered. Agnetha giggled. "Oh shut up!"

They arrived at the massive hotel and they stared at it for a few minutes. There were plants overgrown around it and the windows were boarded up. "Holy crap," Agnetha said.

"Let's go," Bjorn said finding a back door and pulling some plants off it. The door was two feet off the ground, it was obvious there used to be steps leading to it. Bjorn busted open the door and climbed into the hospital. He turned on his flashlight and looked around, there was graffiti everywhere.

"Hey!" Frida said. "Would you let us in?" She asked holding her hand up towards Bjorn.

"Yes, Queen," he rolled his eyes. He pulled her up, and then they pulled Agnetha up.

Bjorn grabbed Benny's hand and Benny stepped on the wall and was just about to step in when he fell down. Frida gasped, "Benny are you alright?" She asked snickering a little realizing he was fine.

"Yeah," He said rubbing his head. He got up and into the building smoothly after.

"Hey guys," Benny laughed at he pointed to the wall. "There's a spray painted penis."

"Benny Andersson!" Frida said. "You're so inappropriate!"

"Oh really? I'm sure you noticed it first thing to!" Bjorn said.

"Lyngstad, we can see you blushing even in the dark," Benny laughed.

"Oh shut up and keep going!" Frida said walking forward and exploring the place. "Guys, look!" Frida said pointing her flashlight at a door. "It's a door!" Frida said excitedly.

"What, have you never seen a door before, Anni-Frid?" Bjorn asked jokingly and the others laughed.

"No, Ulvaeus, because I wanna go through the door." Frida rolled her eyes.

"Guys, are you sure about this?" Agnetha asked a little scared.

"It'll be okay, baby," Bjorn said wrapping his arms around Agnetha's shoulders.

"Agnetha, you must be pretty special, Bjorn never treats girls like that," Frida said as she took Benny's hand. Agnetha blushed and Benny and Frida laughed.

"Someone has a crush," Frida sang.

"Oh shut up!" Agnetha said giggling.

"Okay so are we going through the door or not?" Benny asked.

"Of course! If we are here we are doing risky things," Frida said.

"That's a saying to live by..." Agnetha said sarcastically.

"Oh my gosh it is! Lets print it on a t-shirt!" Benny said happily.

"Shut up, Benny, she was being sarcastic." Frida said squeezing his hand.

"Oh," He blushed.

"Oh my gosh, can we just go now?" Bjorn complained.

"What are you five?" Frida asked. "Let's go, we're wasting moonlight." Frida stepped forward and attempted to open the door. "My goodness!" Frida said slamming her body into it and it opened fast. Frida shined her flashlight throughout the room. "Holy shit," She said entering it, with the others behind her.

"It looks like a murder happened in here!" Bjorn said.

"Don't say that!" Agnetha said.

"He may be right," Benny said.

"Did you not just hear her? Goodness gracious!" Frida sighed.

"Oh my gosh this is amazing!" Benny said. "It's so cool!!"

"It wouldn't be cool if you were the one with blood splattered all over the walls," Frida mumbled.

"Yeah sitting in your own blood isn't fun," Agnetha said.

"Amen!" Frida said giving her a high five.

The four of them walked around for about ten minutes until they got to the lowest floor with a staircase leading to what looked like a basement. "Guys I don't think it's the best idea to go down there," Agnetha said.

"Ah, shit, Agnetha if you're gonna be scared to do anything you should not have come." Bjorn said.

She huffed and crossed her arms. "Come on Bjorn be nice and let's go, we need to hurry it's getting late." Frida said. She slowly walked down the steps and into the basement. She had to hunch over because it was only about 4 feet tall. "Guys watch your head the ceiling is low." Frida said.

"Sweetie please be careful of animals.... or you know, other... things." Benny said following behind her.

"Could ya just shut up about that you're scaring me!" Agnetha said. Bjorn laughed and waved her to go in front. They crawled around in the basement for a few minutes looking around. It was clear they weren't the only ones down there at one point.

Thud.

Agnetha and Benny's heart skipped a beat. "Did anyone else hear that?" Agnetha asked shakily.

"I did, I think we better go," Benny said.

"What, What was it?" Frida asked.

"Yeah I didn't hear anything." Bjorn said.

"We should leave, Benny is right." Frida said. "It could be people or demons and I don't wanna get caught by either."

"Yeah lets go," Bjorn said. Bjorn went up first, followed by Agnetha, Frida and then Benny. They quietly walked until they got to where they came in. "Okay everyone I'm gonna jump down and then I'll catch you all." Bjorn said and then jumped in the grass.

"Bjorn please catch me," Agnetha said and then jumped. She landed on her feet and was fine. Frida took a deep breath and was about to jump and then Benny stopped her.

"I'm going before you," Benny said.

"What, why?" Frida asked.

"I don't want Bjorn touching my girl."

"Oh my gosh," Frida said and rolled her eyes. She then moved so he could jump first. She wasn't about to start a fight then. He jumped down and held his arms up for Frida. She jumped down and they laughed as she accidentally knocked both of them on the ground.

"Well," Bjorn said. "Not only did Frida not touch me, but you got to have her vagina on you too."

"Bjorn do you have any filter?" Frida asked getting up and brushing the dirt off her knees.

"I thought it was funny," Benny smiled.

"That's cause you're a teenage boy, now get up and let's go." Frida said.

They were just about to pass a gas station while walking when Bjorn asked, "Does anyone need anything at the gas station?"

"Bjorn we are humans, not cars." Benny said.

"I'll take a coffee." Frida said.

"Same," Agnetha said.

"Okay, Benny do you want one?" Bjorn asked as they walked into the gas station store.

"No thanks." He said. Benny, Agnetha, and Frida waited outside while Bjorn got the coffee. He  came back out five minutes later with two coffees.

"Here ya go," he said handing one coffee to Frida and one to Agnetha.

"Thank you Bjorn," Frida smiled.

"Thank you baby," Agnetha said and kissed him.

"Are you gonna let me have a sip?" Benny asked Frida with begging eyes.

"Why didn't you get one of your own?" She asked.

"I didn't want a full one!" Benny said pleading. "Just a sip, pleaseeeeee."

"Ugh, fine," she handed it to him and he took a sip.

"Thank you," he smiled.

When they got to the hotel, they all changed into their pajamas, which was just boxer shorts for the guys and tank tops and shorts for the girls. "Bjorn can I please sleep with you?" Agnetha asked him.

"Of course.... but what are we gonna do about the hot couple over there?" Bjorn joked.

"I mean it was me who made the rule.... so maybe just one time...." she trailed off.

"Where are they anyways?" Bjorn asked.

"I think they're probably making out in the bathroom," Agnetha giggled and kissed him.

"Wanna make out here?" Bjorn asked with a grin and Agnetha replied kissing him.

"Woah what's happening here?" Benny asked.

"Yeah what the hell," Frida said. "We always walk in on you two making out."

Agnetha and Bjorn quickly pulled away and Agnetha blushed. "It was twice," Bjorn said.

"Yeah, and you guys can't say you weren't." Agnetha pointed out.

"We were not," Frida lied.

"Frid, you're a terrible liar especially because your lips are red from kissing." Bjorn said.

"Yeah Bjorn you're right." Benny confessed.

"Ewwwwww," Agnetha said. "Anyways, we decided you two can sleep together cause I wanna sleep with Bjorn."

"Really?!?!" Frida asked excitedly.

"Yes," Agnetha said. "As long as you don't have sex or make noise."

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

10.7K 586 38
Liz is an unclaimed kid with no family and no idea of who she is. Her only home is Camp Half-Blood When Camp is at risk of being in the middle of a w...
18.9K 453 27
Long ago, when the pyramids were still young, the Egyptian Kings played a game of great and terrible power. But these Shadow Games erupted into a war...
15.3K 311 20
It's my first time writing an Story so please bear with me. Anyways...... Story: Future Caelus, lost everyone. His friends, family and Comrades...
192K 5.6K 113
After the death of Gwen Stacy, Peter hadn't had the courage to become a hero again. Meanwhile, the Justice League were looking for a more experience...