dancing with a stranger

By tylerjacksnook

More

lonley days
the beginning
mediocre
the girl with the glasses
the Monday after
she knows and she tells
Her friend
sad ending

what is this?

13 0 0
By tylerjacksnook

As jack pulled away from kia he was surprised that kia had just done that.... He did have a little feelings for her already,  but he never thought anything would happen, he thought she was way outta his league. When he walked out she told him.... bye tyler see you tomorrow.  He wonder if she liked him or not.... but it seemed like she did. He drove the whole way home confused. He knew the only way to find out was to ask her friend who he had a class with. He had to ask her cause he had to know.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 10.6K 53
𝐀𝐧 𝐔𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 "From this day forward, I will dedicate my life to avenging my sister's years of misery." ꕥꕥꕥ S...
10.1M 639K 168
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
1.2M 35.3K 61
Silent, unforgiving and strikingly gorgeous, Rylan Parker is a cold-hearted businessman. An intimidating CEO, perfectly fitted in tailored suits and...
264K 18.3K 56
ABHIMANYU RATHORE :- Rude , workaholic CEO of Rathore Empire .Devilesing hot , every girls drools over him .But loves his family to dearest . . SAKS...