𝙢𝙮𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙗𝙤𝙮 •...

By bangtan_b_

unknown number: ❝ hyung, where are you? ❞ Y/N: ❝ excuse me, am not your hyung ❞ unknown number: ❝ hyung, stop... More

•1•
•2•
•3•
•4•
•5•
•6•
•7•
•8•
•9•
•10•
•11•
•13•
•14•
•15•
•16•
•17•
•18•
•19•
•20•
•21•
•22•
•23•
•24•
•25•
•26•
•27•
•28•
•29•
•30•
•31•
•32•
•33•
•34•
•35•
•36•
•37•
•38•
•39•
•40•
•41•
•42•
•43•
•44•
•epilogue•
A/N
A/N

•12•

25.9K 1K 175
By bangtan_b_

Y/N POV
Wednesday 8:30am
Blackcoffee: morning!

Y/N: what is it now?!

Blackcoffee: someone woke up in the wrong side of the bed today

Y/N:

Blackcoffee: speaking of jungkook, he told me he's texting you

Y/N: and?

Blackcoffee: what are you guys talking about?

Y/N: and your not mad at the fact that he stole my number from your phone, but interested in our conversation?

Blackcoffee: yeah, but I forgave him anyway

Y/N: I would slap the shit out of my brother

Blackcoffee: am sure you will, so is 9:00 ok for me to come and pick you up?

Y/N: nope, who said it's ok for you to come and pick me up? We'll meet outside of the cafe shop that I work in

Blackcoffee: okay, still at 9:00

Y/N: make it 9:30

Blackcoffee: sure, whatever you ladies got to do

Y/N: and remember you have one hour to entertain me

Blackcoffee: yes ma'am!
Y/N is offline

"What do I wear?", I whispered to myself as I opened my closet and observed what's inside. I decided to wear a simple outfit as it's not really something special, right? I looked at myself at the mirror and nodded

"this doesn't look bad right?", I said to myself. I grabbed my bag and headed out.

What is taking him so long?! I looked at my phone and signed 10:01am. Does this boy think I have time?! I could be taking a nap right now! I stood outside the cafe looking left and right, but no sign of him.
Suddenly, I felt strong hands around my shoulders as a voice spoke, "did you miss me?", he said laughing.

"Ya! What took you so long, I was ready to leave!" I yelled yanking his arms off of me.

"Sorry freckles, I had to take care of some things with my manger" he said adjusting his cap.

I looked around the area and spoke, "do you always have to wear that?" I pointed at his cap and mask.

"Ouside yes, to avoid getting noticed by my fans, why do you wanna see my beautiful face?", he said as he brought his face closer to mine raising his eyebrows multiple times.

"Ya! Stop it!", I yelled raising my arms to hit his face.

"Freckles, that hurt" he said holding his nose with one hand and his head with the other.
Did I punch him that hard?

"You have one hour", I said looking at him bored.

He stopped whining and looked back at me with a smile."I have the perfect place for you", he said dragging me by my arms to a direction I hope he knows where he is going.

A few minutes later we arrived ouside a big building that screams all the colors you can imagine. An arcade? As we entered the building loud music filled my ears as the walls vibrated with the beat of the music.
I heard a voice calling my name as I turned around and my eyes met Taehyung's.

"Y/N, did you hear me?" He said looking at me worried

"No what did you say again?"I said waking closer to him

"I'll go get some tokens for the games alright!?" He screamed as the music was probably louder than him.

I gave him a thumbs up as he disappeared. A few minutes later Taehyung came with so many tokens.

"Ya! That's a lot of tokens", I said nudging his shoulder.

"Don't worry freckles, am planning on beating you in all of these games", he said as he looked around the arcede.

"Do you really think you can beat me", I said flicking my hair to the side.
He laughted

"Alright, let's make a bet", he smirked.

" And what may that be?" I asked him.
He came closer to me as he spoke.

"If I win in at least 5 games you owe me a kiss" the same smirk plastered on his face
A kiss?! What?!

"A k-kiss" I stuttered
He nodded slowly

"Alright, if I win you buy me spicy chicken" I said confidently.

"Spicy chicken?", he laughted.

"Ya! That's the bet!" I yelled

"Fine then, let's begin" he pointed at the first game.
First game basketball hoop. I hate them. I breathed in and out. You got this Y/N, I am not about to kiss Kim Taehyung. I put my token in and so does Taehyung.

"Freckles?" he said as I turned to my left.

"Good luck", he smirked.

This bitch will lose today, if he doesn't stop smirking I will add another mask on top of yours.
5 4 3 2 1 the game has begun. As the game started I struggled to land the ball in the hoop, I kept missing, am way to short for this shit. I kept going and as I did the balls were landing perfectly in the hoop. I looked at the time 50 seconds left and I have 50 balls in. I quickly looked over at Taehyung he had 83 balls in. He's good at this, but am not giving up at least not now. I kept going and going until the time was up.

"Your good at this", he came closer to me as he observed my score on the scale.

"But not better than me", he smiled

Taehyung: 1. Y/N: 0.

I looked over at his score, 156 he definitely won this round.

"Don't worry we have four more games, and now it's my turn to pick" I said looking for a game that I will definitely win at and.....
Bingo!
Car racing
I placed myself on the chair and so did Taehyung. As I was about to put the token a hand stopped me.

"Freckles, go easy on me I don't really like this" he pouted

"Why the hell would I do that, you didn't go easy on me on the basketball hoop plus this is a bet, am here to win I want my spicy chicken", with that I placed the token in and waited for him to also do so.

"Alright, let's do this", he said as he placed the token in.

Kim Taehyung I am not about to lose.

"You're ready", I said looking at him

"Yeah, am ready",

Then let the games begin.

3 2 1
I tighten my plams around the wheel as I pressed the accelerator to speed my car. By the looks of it there are three more cumputer cars playing, and am first place. Out of no where, a black car was pushed towards my car allowing it to nearly fall. I looked at Taehyung smirking, don't like this game my ass. I put all my speed in and pushed his car out of the road allowing his car to explode. That means I won but there are three more cars. If I can flick my hair right now I would. Next thing I know the game finished and I came in first place. I looked over at Taehyung he had his head on the wheel as he talked to himself.

"come on, don't be sad it's a game", I smirked as he pushed his head looking at me.

"Your mean freckles", he pouted.

"Next game?"I placed my hands on his shoulder as he nodded excitedly.

Taehyung: 1.                          Y/N: 1.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 50.1K 123
Jungkook: hello Jungkook: I typed in a random number Jungkook: cos quarantine be hella boring Jungkook: I stg if this isn't an actual number I will c...
12.3K 552 38
You suddenly receive a strange Message from an unknown number...
242K 4.7K 33
{BOOK ONE} Jungkook messages a wrong number when he meant to message his Hyung. He soon finds out that the number belongs to a girl named, Y/N. They...
2.6K 139 13
It all started one morning when Y/n got a text from an unknown number. Not knowing what was going on, the person on the other end kept insisting on w...