Alpha Mate

By morganknave

Sadie O' Connell couldn't wait to meet her mate. She had always seen how her mother and father loved each oth... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Epilogue
Book two

Chapter Thirteen

39K 860 68
By morganknave

A month and a half later

Sadie POV:

I have to get out of the house. I've barely been to the back yard since the rouge was caught. Alex is overwhelming, barely leaving my side. I know he's worried, but damn it, I need peace. I haven't seen Lex in over a week and the only reason I get to see Ellie is because she's my brother's mate.

I was sitting with my family at dinner but I didn't engage in any conversation, only looking down, playing with my food. I felt Alex's thumb skim down my cheek, making me look at him. He was so confused, I could see it.

"Are you okay?" He asked softly. I nodded slightly and went back to playing with my food.

"What's wrong baby?" I heard his voice through my head, giving us privacy. "I've been stuck here for almost two months, Alex. Can we please go out? Even to the cafe at least?" I asked him. I felt Alex kiss my cheek. "We'll go later today. I promise. Just you and me." He said. I smiled softly and hugged him, burrying my face in his chest.

"I love you." He said softly. "I love you, too." I replied, before going back to my food.

A few days later:

After weeks of begging, Alex finally let me go to school as long as I always had someone with me. So being the good people they are, Lex and Ellie switched their schedules to have all my classes with me.

We were leaving for lunch when, of course, Emily walked up to me. "Hey, tell Alex I had fun last night." She said making my heart sink. "What?" I asked. "Yeah, while he was working, I stopped by. Let's just say.. He was happy to see me." She told me with a smirk on her face.

Before I could control myself, I slapped her, before leaving the building.

I took my time getting home, crying the entire way. He didn't, did he? He loves me. Right?

"Alex loves us, Sadie. I really don't think he would have." She told me but I could hear the doubt in her voice.

When I walked inside, Alex was sitting in the living room with Sam. He saw that I was crying and instantly was at my side but I pushed him away.

"What's wrong?" He asked me. "What were you doing last night?" I asked, flatly. I frowned, seeking confused. "I was working. I told you that before I left." He replied. "Working..." I repeated. "Baby, what's going on?" He asked me. "Did Emily stop by your office?" I asked him. "No. I mean, David told me she stopped by but he didn't let her in." He said.

"What the hell did you do?" Sam asked, standing. He was upset.

"I didn't do anything. What the hell is going on here?" Alex asked. "Did she come into your office and spend time with you?" I asked, my voice starting to crack.

"What the fuck man!" Sam yelled. Alex whipped his head around. "Do NOT talk to me like that!" He yelled.

"Answer the question!" My wolf had taken over. She pushed him so hard, he nearly fell to the ground. He became angry and his eyes started to change to gold. "No!" He yelled. "Don't lie to me!" My wolf screamed and growled loudly.

Alex's wolf growled twice as loud. "I didn't fucking touch her! I told you when she came, David never let her in the house!" He yelled back.

"What the hell is going on here!" We heard my dad yell as he stormed into the living room. Alex and I turned to him, growling loudly. "I didn't touch her, Sadie!" Alex yelled again. "Then why would she say that?" My wolf yelled. "Are you fucking kidding me?! She said it to fuck with your head! You can't be this stupid!" He yelled in my face.

Sam suddenly stepped in and pushed Alex away from me. "Don't treat my sister that way!" He yelled, his eyes glowing. "Shut up, Sam!" Alex yelled.

"Get out!" My wolf yelled as she shoved him towards the door. "Fine!" He screamed before slamming the door behind him.

My wolf gave me back control and I fell to my knees, sobbing as Sam hugged me close to him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

810 34 30
Following on from the Alpha's Daughter. We continue our story from the point of view of Alpha Alex's second beta Max, a young seventeen year old he...
839K 16K 33
Evelyn has been bullied by her brother's best friend who was also the Alpha-to-be ever since they were kids. When he was away for two years to train...
267K 7.4K 34
Victoria is a 16 werewolf but she's not just any werewolf. She comes from a very special bloodline she is half alpha and half beta and on top of that...
261K 7K 23
Dakota Mayfield, the only daughter of the former Alpha of the Moon Goddess Pack, younger sister to the current one. She was always the smallest wolf...