FATE SERIES BOOK 2: [BTS Jimi...

By ParkJimiae

Y/N has been searched for by a lot of mafia groups in order to bring down the boss of the Park Mafia. Not too... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1: The Encounter
CHAPTER 2: Meeting
CHAPTER 3: Death
CHAPTER 4: The Seventh Member
CHAPTER 5: Spark
CHAPTER 6: Property
CHAPTER 7: Park Family
CHAPTER 8: Y/N
CHAPTER 9: Could You?
CHAPTER 10: Training
CHAPTER 11: I'm Sorry
CHAPTER 12: Changes
CHAPTER 13: Bemused
CHAPTER 15: Recreant?
Chapter 16: TWOgether
CHAPTER 17: Stirring
CHAPTER 18: Jisoo
CHAPTER 19: It's a Yes
CHAPTER 20: Park Jungyuk
CHAPTER 21: Missing You
CHAPTER 22: Wedding
CHAPTER 23: Horror
CHAPTER 24: More Revelations, More Secrets
CHAPTER 25: Viper
CHAPTER 26: Two Years
CHAPTER 27: Repetition
CHAPTER 28: Reminisce
CHAPTER 29: Decision
CHAPTER 30: Officially Mr. and Mrs. Park
CHAPTER 31: Enemy To Ally
CHAPTER 32: Preparation
CHAPTER 33: Final Battle (Pt. 1)
CHAPTER 34: The Last Group Standing (Pt. 2)
EPILOGUE
SPECIAL CHAPTER: END OF THE QUEEN

CHAPTER 14: Wrong Person

1.5K 49 1
By ParkJimiae

—-Park Jimin's POV—-

My whole body was shaking due to the extreme anger that is taking over my mind and body.

"Calm down J—"

"HOW THE FUCK CAN I CALM DOWN?!" I yelled as Moonbin tried to calm me down.

"What happened?!"

Our gazes shifted to the person walking toward us, Jungkook.

I opened the cabinet in my table and grabbed my gun.

"WHAT THE FUCK JIMIN PUT THAT DOWN!" Jin hyung got the gun from my hand. "YOU WILL ONLY USE THIS IN CODE RED CASES!"

"Is losing my Queen not a code red case?" I sternly said.

"Do you have anything to track her?" Sanha asked.

"Do you expect us to put a GPS tracker inside her?" Rocky answered sarcastically.

"Her necklace..."

We all looked at Jungkook.

"I gave her a necklace and if I can remember clearly, there is a GPS tracker in it."

Jungkook hurriedly got his laptop from his bag and opened it.

As he typed and deleted letters and numbers on his laptop, I stared at the clock ticking.

What group will use a "Fog generator."

"What Jimin?" V asked.

"What group will use a fog generator?" I asked loudly.

"Ask Blackpink. They can make research about it," RM hyung suggested.

"Where are they?" J-Hope hyung asked. "Wait, I'll go outside for a while."

My phone vibrated.

From: 🌹 é not e

Jimin, I am with Lisa and Jennie. We received information that Y/N is with your brother. Jisoo is left with Animalia.

"Rosé sent me a message. Y/N is with Chanyeol," I said. "Jisoo is with Animalia while Jennie, Lisa, and Rosé are together."

Jin hyung looked at RM hyung as if they were talking about something with their eyes.

"What are we waiting for? Let's go," Rocky said.

"Wait," Jin hyung and RM hyung said at the same time.

"I feel something not good," they both said at the same time again.

"A traitor," Suga hyung said.

"Traitor?" I asked.

"I also feel something different. It seems like a traitor is in our group," RM hyung explained.

"And that traitor might have helped Chanyeol to enter your house, Boss?" Eunwoo asked.

I nodded, "Probably, that's the case."

"The CCTVs were shut down during the time frame of the kidnapping," Jungkook said looking at his laptop. "I can track Y/N here in the house, but it's impossible that she's here. Maybe she's not wearing her necklace."

A tone of disappointment and sadness can be heard from Jungkook's voice.

"Or maybe it fell," J-Hope hyung came back holding a necklace.

"Where did you find it, hyung?" Jungkook's face brightened up.

"Near the gate at the back of Jimin's house."

Gate at the back?

"What did you say, hyung? Where did you find it?"

"Near the gate at the back of your house," J-Hope hyung repeated as he gave Jungkook the necklace.

"Why, Boss? Do you remember anything?" Jinjin asked.

I shook my head.

I noticed that some of my men began heading outside and all of us started wondering.

"What is hap—"

Suddenly, we heard screams outside.

"JIMIN! JIMIN!"

As soon as I recognized the voice, I ran outside and saw Y/N running towards me.

My eyes widened and my first response was to run towards her too.

"Y/N!" I called her and as soon as we met, she jumped into me and hugged me tightly.

"Jimin..." she whispered.

"Baby," I whispered back. "My baby is home."

I separated myself from her and looked at her face and body. I felt a presence at my back and I knew it was Bangtan and Astro.

"No wounds at all, good."

"Chanyeol..." she whispered.

"What did Chanyeol do to you?!" I asked angrily and at the same time worriedly.

She seemed weak and sleepy because her eyes express it.

"Got... You... Mad... Traitor..."

She hugged me and I felt her heavy on me.

"Baby? Baby!" I called her only to find out that she was already sleeping.

I saw the others help me carry Y/N in our new room. The moment I placed Y/N on the bed, I gave commands.

"Astro, finish the transactions for our weapons and vehicles. The newer, the better. Command our men to tighten the security in every warehouse. Give commands to Animalia that Lioness is safe with me and that I want you to collaborate with them to end the small groups attacking them."

"Yes Boss," they said in unison and left the room.

"RM hyung and Jin hyung, increase the security of our basements and properties. J-Hope hyung, V, and Suga hyung, get men from Bangtan Corporation. More men, better," I looked at Jungkook, eye to eye, "We're going to look for this traitor."

The rest of the Bangtan left and Jungkook was left with me.

"Wouldn't it be risky to look after someone within our group?" Jungkook asked me.

"It will be more threatening if the traitor is lurking in my own house," I answered.

"Jimin..."

My glance shifted from Jungkook to Y/N who was little by little waking up.

"Baby," I whispered and caressed her cheek.

She sat up straight ans hugged me tightly.

"I miss you, Jimin," she whispered.

I secretly glanced at Jungkook who wiped his tear that fell into his eye.

You love the wrong person, Jungkook. Y/N is mine yesterday, today, tomorrow, and for the rest of my life.

"I miss you too, baby," I whispered back and kissed her forehead. "I am sorry for every pain, baby."

"I forgive you."

"You what?" I asked.

"I forgive you," she repeated as she hugged me.

I wanted to ask what she was telling me a while back but I felt like I should not ask anymore. She still looked tired and sleepy and I wanted her to rest.

"Jimin, where is Blackpink?" she asked.

Jungkook and I looked at each other.

Same question, baby. Where are they?

"Hmm, they're handling something in Animalia, Y/N," Jungkook answered.

When Y/N heard Jungkook's voice, she let me go and hugged Jungkook too, yet it wasn't tight and it was just a three-second hug.

"How are you?" she asked softly.

"I'm fine," he answered and gave the necklace.

Y/N reflexively held her neck as if she was holding a necklace and her eyes went wide as she realized she was not wearing anything.

"Where did you find it?" Y/N asked as she was putting on the necklace.

"J-Hope hyung found it at the—"

"Y/N, you should rest," I cut Jungkook off to not make Y/N reminisce what happened.

"But—"

"No more buts, baby. Just rest," With a blanket, I covered Y/N's waist until her foot as she lie down.

Someone knocked at the door and it was Blackpink.

"Froooog! How are you?" Jennie came near Y/N and held her hand.

"What did Chanyeol do to you?" Lisa came and held Jennie and Y/N's hand.

"We're sorry we came late. We have updates and information anyway," Rosé said and she went near me.

Jisoo looked at me as if she was telling me something.

What is it, Jisoo?

"What are the updates?" Jungkook asked Rosé.

"Chanyeol has an accomplice yet we can't identify if it's he or she," Rosé answered.

Jungkook was looking intently at Rosé, "May I ask you something privately?"

Rosé nodded and looked at me, "Excuse us." Jungkook stood up and Rosé followed him.

Jennie, Lisa, and Y/N are still talking with each other so I decided to stand up and talk with Jisoo.

"Do you feel it too, Boss?" Jisoo asked.

"Feel what?" I asked back.

"Nothing," she shook her head and smiled at me.

{Flashback}

"Jimin oppa," Jennie called me.

"Yes?" I asked.

We're off work so it's only fine with me if she would call me 'oppa'. Y/N is with Jungkook. They wanted to have some bonding together. It is fine with me as long as Y/N is safe and having fun.

"I haven't seen the backyard and the garden," she said.

I chuckled lightly, "You're a bubbly kid."

"I know. That's why some won't believe that I am not really fierce."

"At the end of the garden, there is a gate," I said as she wandered in the garden.

"Really? A backyard gate?" she asked.

"Something like that," I smiled.

{End of Flashback}

"Boss?"

I looked at Jisoo.

"You were spacing out."

"I apologize. I just remembered something," I said.

"About?" she asked.

"Jennie," I simply replied.

—-Jeon Jungkook's POV—-

"I am not sure about this code, oppa," Jisoo said.

"Is it familiar?" I asked.

"Yes, it seems very familiar. I will find this code and translate it for you."

"Thank you," I said.

"May I ask something?" she asked.

I nodded.

"What is with this code that you want to know it badly?"

"The last leader of Animalia sent it to me."

Jisoo's eyes widened. "Viper?"

"He's dead," I said.

"Then who?" Jisoo asked.

I shrugged.

The code is the answer, Jisoo.

—-Y/N's POV—-

{Flashback}

"JIMIN!"

The car made a sudden stop as the driver faced me.

I immediately sat up straight and saw Chanyeol.

"Y-you..."

"Y/N, I—"

"What am I doing here? Where's Jimin?!" I began screaming desperately. "JIMIN! JIMIN! JIMIN!"

"Y/N..." Chanyeol called me.

"Chanyeol, please let me go," I whispered softly. "I want to be happy with Jimin, please."

"Y/N, you know that I love you."

"I don't love you anymore, Chanyeol. Please accept it."

"Y/N, I don't want to let you go," he said begging.

I can't get Chanyeol with only my words so I acted as if I was dizzy and about to faint.

"Are you okay, Y/N?"

I nodded weakly and acted fainting.

"Y/N!"

Chanyeol went to the back seat and carried me. I opened my eyes and his eye. He dropped me down because of the pain. I kicked what is in between his legs and ran.

I continued running. I didn't dare to look back.

I'm sorry, Chanyeol. I don't know that you love me.

"Y/N!!!"

I ran faster and felt tired already but I didn't want to give up.

As soon as I was able to see Jimin's gate, my heart raced faster and my speed too. I heard a car running after me and my nervousness started rising.

Just a little more...

Luckily, one of Jimin's men saw me and ran to me. Using his radio, he called back up and they blocked Chanyeol from getting near me. Chanyeol couldn't do anything because Jimin's men will kill him and he was unarmed. He didn't go closer and drove the car fast.

Some of the Jimin's men assisted me yet I pushed their hands away from me.

I only want Jimin. I want to see him right now.

"JIMIN! JIMIN!"

"Y/N!" I saw Jimin running towards me and I couldn't help but jump into him and hug him tight.

"Jimin..." I whispered.

"Baby," he whispered back. "My baby is home."

He separated himself from me and 'inspected' my face and body. I noticed Bangtan and Astro walking towards us.

"No wounds at all, good."

"Chanyeol..." kidnapped me and told me that he loves me.

"What did Chanyeol do to you?!" he asked angrily and at the same time worriedly.

I feel so weak and tired. I want to sleep.

Chanyeol "got" me because of "you." He was so "mad" at you that is why. I feel like a "traitor" helped him.

I really couldn't bear the tiredness anymore. I hugged Jimin and the next thing I knew, I was already sleeping.

{End of Flashback}

I wanted to know who the traitor is and I know that person is just around me.

The door suddenly opened and it was Lisa carrying a pack of gummy bears and mochi.

"How are you?" she asked and sat beside me.

I looked at her and she seemed gloomy.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Hmm?" she smiled at me. "Nothing."

"Come on. Tell me," I persuaded her as I got a gummy bear from its package.

"I am in love with a person who doesn't love me."

My eyes widened and I almost choked on the gummy bear.

—-Park Chanyeol's POV—-

"Dumbass! You got her already and then let her slide just like that?!" she yelled at me as she threw her wine glass.

"She hit my eye!" I exclaimed.

"I'm going to remove your eyeball from your skull!" she yelled at me.

"You know what?" I stood up. "Jimin will never like you with that attitude!"

"Shut the fuck up!" she grabbed her gun from the table and pointed it to me. "My patience is getting drained!"

I pointed my gun at her, "Mine too, bitch."

Does she think that separating Y/N and Jimin will be easy?

"The both of you!" we shifted our gaze to the person who spoke. "Stop that!"

"Oh, the angel is here," she smirked.

"Please..." the other softly said.

She rolled her eyes and left us in the room.

"Why are you sad?" I asked.

"I-I confessed."

"To?"

"Y/N."

—-End of Chapter 14—-

A/N Note:

Hello, purvelies! Please subscribe in my YT channel and follow me on Twitter.
YT: ParkJimiae
Twitter: @parkjimiae

I purple you all💜

-ParkJimiae

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

543K 18.2K 53
An innocent girl fighting her inner battles to live in the wrathful world under the gaze of most powerful and dangerous Mafia Lord Jungkook. She want...
10.2K 237 25
Bangtan is one of the biggest mafia gang in entire South Korea. Their HQ (headquarters) is located in seoul. The leader of the bangtan gang owns many...
12.8K 341 14
An innocent girl lee Y/n and the most dangerous mafia park Jimin... what Happened when his stepfather sold her to Mafia...will she able to survive or...
642K 35.9K 69
Hahm Yunhee is nothing special, just an average girl trying to make ends meet. She adores her boyfriend, Kim Taehyung; he's sweet, charismatic and a...