Insane•K.T.H✔️

By StarHols

'You're insane.' 'Insanely in love.' More

|PROLOGUE|
A/N
1✖️Fight Or Flight
2✖️I Dare You
3✖️Whiplash
4✖️A storm is coming
5✖️Neighbours
6✖️He's soft?
7✖️Full of Surprises
8✖️Mood Trackers
9✖️Not himself
10✖️V
11✖️Thing for you
12✖️Cute Immaturity
13✖️Angelic Features
14✖️Tops off
15✖️Return of V
16✖️He likes hugs
17✖️Manipulative
19✖️Whip&Experiment
20✖️Does V care?
21✖️Flirtatious
22✖️Snitches Get Stitches
23✖️Father Material
24✖️Fuck It ||SEXUAL⚠️||
25✖️Lust and Desire
26✖️By A Thread
27✖️Angel of Death
28✖️Only Chance
29✖️Go Go
30✖️Last time
31✖️Not That Easily
32✖️Home Sweet Home
33✖️FINAL||SEXUAL
||Thank You||

18✖️The Truth Is Out

4.8K 298 120
By StarHols

"She dropped a key."

{A/N This chapter may be upsetting to some.}

Taehyung removed himself from his uncomfortable chair, leading his body to the rustic golden key; laying on the floor lifelessly. I analysed him as he crouched down to handle the item- hoping it was a key to the door. However, as if he just read my mind, Taehyung spoke up an intelligent point that was most likely true- but extremely disappointing.

"Surely it's not a key to the door because she just locked it."

He then moved himself to the ancient door, attempting to fit the key into the lock.

"It doesn't even fit. It's got to open something though."

I hummed in agreement, scanning the room for any locked storage space. It was a waste of my time to be honest. The only furniture in the room was the wardrobe containing the whips, a desk and three chairs.

"Maybe it's the key to the whip cupboard." I suggested with a slightly bored tone; still disappointed that it's not a key to escape.

Taehyung travelled to the other side of the room, relocating to the whip cupboard in which I followed. Leaning against the dark oak, I squinted in curiosity only to be shocked when the key doesn't fit into the lock. I turned my body around, leaning my back against the wardrobe- trailing my eyes around the room.

Until they stopped on one particular point.

"Pass me the key." I demanded, putting my hand out ready for Taehyung to place it into my palm. He didn't speak, just looked at me in confusion; watching my every move.

On Margaret's side of the desk was a triplet set of draws-the bottom one (also the largest one) had a shimmering golden lock on it. I bent down, connecting the key into the lock which fit perfectly. I grinned to myself, suddenly feeling Taehyungs presence kneeling down beside me. I opened the draw, which revealed hundreds of files organised into alphabetical order.

"Shit." Taehyung mumbled to himself in astonishment.

"Look, they're sorted by names." I pointed at the slip on the top of the files; immediately attracted to one name in particular.

"Taehyung."

"Yeah?" He answered, tilting his head to look at me- wavy blonde strands drifting over his eyes.

"No, it says Taehyung." I pointed at a black folder in which he slipped out of the draw. Opening it with anticipation, Taehyung was shocked to see several documents of him including: photos, news articles, general information.

"It says everything about my past. Anna, yours might be in there." His voice became extremely soft, knowing that if my details and documents were in there, I would have to face the truth.

My eyes inspected the entire draw, quickly enough finding my name on a file. Without hesitation I snatched it out, mentally preparing myself for something upsetting. I needed to know. I can't just remain in Bricondale without any knowledge of my past or any reasons why.

The first page was a news paper article.

The title had large, bold letters; attracting anyone's attention. My heart sank whilst reading it, tears began falling. Taehyungs hand began stroking my back as he started to read the answers to my past as well.

SIX YEAR OLD SETS ORPHANAGE ON FIRE!
23rd June 2004

Six year old, Anna Rae, unfortunately suffering from mental health issues; set her orphanage alight on June 23rd.

Anna was born on May 8th, 1998 without a father and sadly loosing her mother during birth. As a growing child, Anna lived with her grandparents; clearly abused and not treated to the right standards. Therefore, the effect this had on the juvenile lead to serious anxiety making it difficult to find an orphanage for Anna once her grandparents passed.
Eventually, a home in Busan was offered; holding seventeen other unfortunate children.

According to the records, Anna didn't settle in too well; constantly arguing with other juveniles and the workers. It then came to fact that Anna suffered a serious anxiety attack, wrecking the place down such as bedrooms and offices. Due to the fact the owner was a heavy smoker- he was known to have a collection of lighters which Anna somehow got ahold of. Therefore committing a serious criminal offence: arson.

Eleven children and four out of nine workers didn't get out in time. Whereas the remaining, suffered serious third degree burns or long term cancer effects because of the thick smoke. During the fire, Anna was found cradled in a ball in the corner; screaming, admitting her offence. As the building became weak, several parts were collapsing. Meaning before rescue was able to reach Anna, part of the ceiling above her collapsed.

In conclusion, Anna is currently in a coma. She won't be charged due to her age. Hence, she has been relocated to a Mental Health Asylum (which cannot be named because of privacy.) As for causing public anger, her identity will be kept secret for her own protection. There hasn't been a prediction yet about when Anna will wake up but by the looks of the scientific evidence, it won't be for a while. However, it was agreed if Anna wakes up without any knowledge of her past, she will be released immediately.

"Anna..." Taehyung whispered, softly as tears aggressively rushed down my face. He opened his arms, offering me a safe haven to release my tears. I gladly took the offer, burying myself into his warmth while his hand remained stroking my back.

I took a deep breath, anger growing upon me.

"Why haven't I been released, I woke up without knowledge."

Taehyung copied my actions, taking a deep, steady breath.

"Because this is Bricondale Anna. They're abusive. This place shouldn't be standing, it should've shut down years ago."

"But why hasn't it?" I asked in confusion.

"Because they're fake. Whenever inspectors come round, all the dark secrets are hidden." Frustration could be heard in his voice, pulling apart from our hug. "You've been here longer than me Anna."

"So you think the Mental asylum that couldn't be named was Bricondale?"

He nodded in response. "It seems like you've been here in a coma for fifteen years."

"Oh my god." I whispered. This was so surreal. It's usually only in the movies serious backstories or long comas happen; you forget things like this can actually take place. Even if they do, you never even think about them happening to you.

"They're holding us captive." It all came to sense. I have full right to leave this asylum.

Taehyung grabbed my hand, running his fingers over my palm.

"I know, and this is why we need to escape."

"You two are in serious trouble."

✖️✖️✖️

UNEDITED

A/N

This chapter was extremely interesting to write; it's a nice feeling letting out all the information about Anna. I'm sorry if I upset anyone in this chapter, I'm always here to talk if you want someone to talk to.

I hope this chapter wasn't too boring?

Thank you all for the sweet comments I'm receiving, I'm glad you enjoy this book! I do really have fun writing this book and I look forward to releasing chapters.

So... I hope your day/night is going great, and you're all beautiful!

With love,
Star. X

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

367K 22.8K 32
"Because I love you" those words repeated in my head. Sequel for the fanfic 'Mental'
162K 11.2K 31
We were both crazy and fell in love. Should I follow my darkest desires or my twisted heart? It doesn't matter. They both lead to you. "Don't stop l...
2K 272 26
💟💟💟 Hate that I love you so bad... 💗💗💗
220 29 14
Yun Hee: I'm broken without you. Jimin : As long as I'm here no body can hurt you.