GOONS

CHOPPAZ

๐˜ช ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ค ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ' ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ' ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ฉ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ค ะ•ั‰ะต

0.
1
2
๐‚๐€๐’๐“//4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
15

3

11.9K 559 198
CHOPPAZ

•5:32 pm•

"Stink!"my muvah yelled from downstairs
I swear everyone from the dmv say that shit or got that nickname

"Yess?"

"..."I know her goofy ass hear me

"yessss?"i yelled again

"moe what the fuckk"i groaned getting up to see what she wants.

I swear they be doing this shit on purpose.

"excuse you,what the fuck did you just say"she yelled turning around.

Now you can hear me I thought rolling my eyes

"Roll ya eyes again jae"she said smacking the back of my neck.

"Fight me"i squared up with her.

She gave me the don't play with me look "lil girl,don't play with me"

"Cmon ole lady"i moved around her with my guard up.

"Jae"
she pinched her nose bridge.

"Scary"I mumbled

"Ite moe"I screamed running away from her because she picked up a belt and starting running towards me.

"Stop fucking running in my house and go to the store for me"
she said grabbing her purse pulling out money.

"Gimme sum candy,flour and cheese"I looked at her crazy.

"Whatchuu gon make with that"i asked making her mug me. "Girl go get my shit"

"Ugh whatever Ole lady"I grabbed my keys

"And hurry up don't reck shit up"she said as I slipped on my hoodie and sum slides walking    out da house. 
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
•6:10 pm•

"AYEEE MOEE"i laughed recording this crackhead from around kye way dance on the streets.

"Giggey giggey gooo" the crackhead yelled "this zone like shit"i said still laughing.
He look over at me and started walking my way making me pull of fast as fuck.

Don't go out with your friends
Start switchin' up your plans
Don't be on Instagram
Don't disappear again
Oh, boy, you got this pussy jumpin'
Oh, damn, we really fuckin' fuckin', baby
Oh, baby
Keep cummin' in it 'cause I want your baby "i sung as I recorded a snap driving to pick jada up.

"BEEP"

"BEEP,BEEP"

"BEEP,BEEP,BEEP"

"BEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPP"i honked the horn from out side her house making her muvah stick her head out.

"SANIYAH"she yelled in a warning tone "HEY MA"i yelled back smilling.

Shaking her head"KYE SANIYAH HERE"she yelled for kye going back in the house,like I didn't beep the horn 7 times.

2 minutes later kye slow ass hopped in the car with hella bags.

"bitch how long is u stay for a fucking year?"i seriously joked. "Bitch this not even half of it"she said shaking her head.

Turning the music up i drove away going to do what my momma said finally.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
gas station•

"Gimme yo number baby"
This old man said through the window of the car as Kayla and kye recorded us.

Yeah I went to go pick that bitch up too cause she ain't feel like driving to the house.

"My number foe what? I have a nigga sir"
I told him lying like shit,because that nigga looks like 30 years old.

"Okay and"
he shrugged his shoulders while Kayla and kye was still laughing they ass off.
"Moe this nigga jus don't give ah fuck"kye screamed.

"Sir sir sir,my nigga is crazy he kill people"I put my hand up and made a gun motion,trynna get this nigga to go away.

"Baby that don't sca-he began to say but instantly got cut off by a loud ass voice. "Eddie get the fuck"goonew said to the man.

"Goonew man im sorry,ion want no problems"The man ran away.
Ole scary ass nigga I laughed.

"Wassup baby"goonew leaned down to my window

"Oop"kye and Kayla said getting out the car going into the store soo I sent them what to get shit they better pay

They wanna eat do they.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
•6:30 pm•

"Aye fool,Eddie down at the gas station tryn go smack at cha girl moe"xan told me dapping me up.

"My girl"I questioned who is this nigga talkin bout

"That redbone you was talking to"

"Niyah"I mumbled

He nodded "the one around the corner"

"Alr u comin?" I asked jumping off da porch,with him following me.

Pulling up to da gas station I spotted Eddie leaning down talking to Saniyah who was sitting in the car.

I walked up unnoticed

"Sir sir sir,my nigga is crazy he kill people"I heard niyah say making me chuckle.

He started to say something but i interrupted him off not wanting to hear anymore.
"Eddie get the fuck"I said.

"Goonew man im sorry,ion want no problems"He ran away.

Ole scary ass nigga I chuckled.

"Wassup baby"i said to niyah leaning down on her window. "Hi goon"she rolled her eyes.

And the other girls got out the car.

"Moe err time i see you u be fakin like shit"
cause she fakin like she don't wanna nigga like me in her life.

"Boy I don't even like you"she rolled her neck..imma break that bitch.

"Alright keep bluffin niyah"
i nodded like bet

"Niyah come take ah ride wit me moe"
i said as she scrunched her face up.

"No goon"
I'm getting tired of her ass.

Opening the car door I grabbed her ass up and walked to my car.

"U can't do that,get off me"
she hit my back.

"just shut up moe"
Throwing her in da car.

"Aye xan,her friends gon drop you off"i said as they all was coming out the store

"yo drive her car to her house,imma drop her off"
i told one of the girls she was with and she just nodded and they got in the car.

Getting in the car with niyah,we sat in silence for 3 minutes until i spoke.

"If they crash my shit you paying for it"was the first thing that came outta my mouth

"why u acting like you don't know me moe"cause her to turn ger whole body in the seat to face me.

extra ass!

"Because I don't want to know you ka'jai,you caused me so much pain"

she said with her voice cracking indicating that she was bout to cry.

"We were young pug,you know that yo!"

"NO DONT CALL ME THAT!"
she yelled at me.

"you have no right to call me that anymore and you were selfish"she continued cryin.

"Moe i had to shit is dangerous out here"I signed because i knew the cost of what i did.

"We needed you,and you were no where to be found."she yelled turning to face the window.

"Where is he"i asked
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
And i oop-
963 words
1119 words(updated)
whatchu think happend?🤹🏽‍♀️.

©CHOPPAZ

ะŸั€ะพะดะพะปะถะธั‚ัŒ ั‡ั‚ะตะฝะธะต

ะ’ะฐะผ ั‚ะฐะบะถะต ะฟะพะฝั€ะฐะฒะธั‚ัั

197K 4.5K 47
สŸแดแด แด‡ แด„แด€ษด ส™แด‡ แด€ ษขแด€แดแด‡ แดฦฆ แด›แด€แด‹แด‡ษด sแด‡ส€ษชแดแดœs .. แด›สœแด‡ แด„สœแดษชแด„แด‡ ษชs สแดแดœส€s โ’โ’โ’โ’โ’โ’โ’
๐…๐Ž๐‘๐„๐•๐„๐‘ aasiahx

ะ›ัŽะฑะพะฒะฝั‹ะต ั€ะพะผะฐะฝั‹

17.9K 546 12
'๐€๐ง๐ ๐ข ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ก๐จ๐ฉ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฆ๐ž, ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฆ๐ž?'
๐‹๐„๐€๐•๐„ ๐„๐Œ ๐€๐‹๐Ž๐๐„ Street Sense ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿฅต

ะŸะพะดั€ะพัั‚ะบะพะฒะฐั ะปะธั‚ะตั€ะฐั‚ัƒั€ะฐ

362K 10.2K 60
"๐ˆ ๐œ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ž๐—บ ๐š๐ฅ๐—ผ๐ง๐ž, ๐ˆ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐ ๐›๐—ผ๐ฒ ๐ ๐š๐—บ๐ž ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐—ผ๐ฉ๐ž ๐›๐—ผ๐ฒ'๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐—บ๐ž ๐—ผ๐ง." ...
HEADHUNCXO Yayaluhho

ะ”ะพะบัƒะผะตะฝั‚ะฐะปัŒะฝะฐั ะฟั€ะพะทะฐ

390K 10.9K 55
๐ˆ'๐š ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐š ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ ๐๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ก๐š๐ฐ๐ญ, ๐ˆ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ๐ซ. ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ง๐ญ ๐‡๐„๐€๐ƒ๐‡๏ฟฝ...