I'll be there forever

By elliotstrauss

Shinya Hiiragi had always been smiling. His whole life was filled with grins and cheeky snatches of laughter... More

I'll be there forever
Prologue
Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Somewhere
Something
What
And then
I know
Again
End
Epilogue

Please read ('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)

1.4K 62 12
By elliotstrauss

Edit: 10/08/2019

I have a compelling urge to make an AU for them in a normal world. Kinda like a reincarnation I guess. It'll be more like eating dog food than eating angst.

If anyone would like to see this happen cuz I'm insecure and I need reassurance that someone will read it, comment and vote on this note page. (And if you have any suggestions for what you want in the story!)

(Also, I wrote this fan fiction ages ago and I'm avoiding reading it so I don't die of cringe),

later,

Edit: 12/09/2019

Hm if this page gets 200 reads and 50 votes then a sequel might be guaranteed... 

Hopefully we can do this by November (surprise me for my birthday on the 5th of November (●ˇ∀ˇ●))

until then

later,

EDIT: 15/12/2019

didn't reach the goal but who cares... should I start the sequel?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 5.5K 15
What if one day a cute nerd came into your life, and he changed it.
32.6K 785 5
The whole story started when Shinichi went to Ekoda High with Ran and the rest of his classmates for a school trip. With Kaito dressing like a maid a...
5.4K 204 23
This story takes place in a mythical world with tons of magical powers and David, a seemingly normal boy, wakes up in a strange hospital after collap...
6.4K 241 28
(Really just wanted to make one of these) One day Shinra asked Izaya to come and have a talk..... Then he runs in to Shizuo and they have a "talk"...