hidden heart | jjk ✓

By darlintayy

"Woah.." You trailed your fingers down his chest to his lower stomach, feeling him flinch from the sudden tou... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifthteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
update
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
NEW BOOK
NEW BOOK pt 2
SEQUEL?

Twenty-Four

5.4K 190 25
By darlintayy

Jungkooks Pov

God damn it, Jimin seriously couldnt have picked any other day to show up?

I dont know how, but ive come to like y/n so much. My mind is constantly thinking of her. My heart flutters each time i see her or hear her voice.

Never in my life had I felt this way. Yes, Ive had crushes but ive never acted on them nor did I let others who liked me act on them.

I know its cheesy but i wanted my first kiss with someone i felt strongly for, someone i felt i could never get enough of.

Then i met y/n and well... Now I just dont know what to do.

What if she picks Jimin?

Would i have wasted my first kiss on the wrong girl?

Did i make a mistake?

Its been a week since Ive seen or spoken to her.

Shes left me messages and has tried to call me but what was i supposed to say?

I just hope she doesnt think im angry with her.

I layed back onto my bed, holding my locket in my hand.

The only thing that makes me feel warmth.

Flash back 3rd Pov

"Noona!" You whined reaches for the jar of cookies on the top shelf in the kitchen.

"Oh kookie, im sorry. Here you go baby." Your babysitter said, handing you a cookie.

-

Since you were born, your mother and father dispised you. They hired you a babysitter so they wouldnt have to watch you themselves.

Your babysitter was much more than a babysitter to you though. She took care of you, bathed you, fed you, took care of all your injuries, bought you your school stuff each year, she loved you as her own.

-

"Can we play hide and seek noona?" You begged her, with your cute baby bunny smile and your hands clasp together. Her eyes lit up in awe and caved in.

"Okay go hide." you went and ran upstairs. You were stuck on whether or not to hide in your room or hers.

You ran straight into hers and hid under her desk

Using her chair to hide you in.

You waited patiently, with a huge bunny smile.

"Kookie...?" You heard her calling out as she walked right into her room.

You saw her look under her bed saying 'are you under here'.

You giggled to yourself, seeing her search spots in her room where you were not.

Then she turned toward her desk and made her way towards you.

You inhaled, holding your breath with cheeks full of air.

She moved the chair out of the way and ducked under the desk.

You covered your mouth holding your breath in.

"Are you here?" She looked passed you, 'pretending' not to see you. You started to giggle in your hards, watching her search.

"Hmm, guess your not here... Where could you have gone?" She playfully asked before backing away from the desk.

Your smile slowly started to fall, realising you were imvisible to her.

She didnt see you.

Just like you biological parents.

You were scared you were now invisible to her, which made your heart break.

You slowly crawled out from under the desk, head poking out.

"N-noona..?" She looked back into her closet, 'i wonder where you could be'.

"N-noona im right here..!" You worriedly whined, crawling all the way out and standing up with a pout.

She still hadnt looked at you.

"I guess kookie isnt here.." She turned around and sat on her bed.

"Where would he be?" You rushed to her, jumping on the bed and sitting up on your knees, grabbing her shoulders.

"Im here n-noona, im here..!" You cried out hugging her tightly.

"P-please, see me Im h-here n-noona.." She turned to you realising you were crying and instantly wrapped her arms around you and held you tightly.

"Oh, kookie im sorry, im so sorry." She held you,  rubbing your back and rocking you back and forth.

"I-I thought y-you couldn't s-see me, like e-eomma an-" she cut you off pulling you infront of her so you were straddling her left thigh.

"Kookie, Im here with you okay, i will always see you, okay? Your my kookie, how could i not see you... your my everything." She hugged you sweetly, letting you snuggle up to her.

Moments later she told you to sit still on her bed while she grabbed something out of her desk drawer.

She made her way back to you, kneeling infront of you.

She took out a locket, that was silver.

She unclipped it and wrapped her hands around your neck, clipping it together.

When it was clipped you grabbed the locket and looked closely at it.

She grabbed it and opened it, revealing a picture of the two of you when you were both at the park and sat on a bench.

You were able to see grass and sweet flowers in the background but barely as the two of you were taking up the whole picture.

"Jungkook, Ive been here with you since you barely one. Ive come to love you and see you as my very own. Im so lucky to have you. Even though your biological parents arent here for you, always know.. i will always. Okay? Were family, your my family and im yours. I love you so much and I cant wait to continue to watch you grow up into the beautiful man i know you'll be." You jumped on her and hugged her tightly, crying into her shoulder.

"Y-your my only e-eomma.." You cried out, pulling her ever so tightly.

"I love you." She lastly said before you both heard the front door slam.

Both of you broke apart, watching your 'mother' stand in the door way of the room.

"Why isn't the little brat asleep yet? Its passed his bed time." She rudely spat out, marching into the room and pulling you by the arm.

She yanked you out and threw you into your room and turned rhe lights off.

"Go to bed kid." She coldly said before slamming the door. Leaving you all by yourself.

You jumped into your bed, wanting to cry yourself to sleep but every night, a note was slipped under your door.

You waited for what seemed like forever until you saw all the nights that shined under your door shut off.

You ran to your door and sat infront of it, waiting for the note.

Then it was slipped under.

You quickly grabbed it and opened it.

It said "my little kookie'

And a drawn picture of you and the girl you saw as your real mother.

It was two stick figures, holding hands.

Underneath it said.

"I hate not being able to help you. Ill find a way my kookie. I love you. Goodnight" You struggled to read what it said but you tried your best at understanding it but since you were only five, it was quite hard.

You still smiled to yourself, knowing you got a goodnight from someone who loved you.

You put the note into a box you kept by your bed that held other goodnight notes from her and went to bed peacefully.

---

---

---

Aww Poor kookie, i love him so much 😭

~ Taylor 🐰

Dont Forget To Vote 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 38.3K 51
________ ⚠️🔞Mature content🔞⚠️________ "Let's make a deal. You have to respond to my kiss with passion, love, and everything and if you do it ill le...
711K 33.2K 52
(book #1 completed. 17+) Jeon Jungkook can't help but to feel attracted to his bully, Kim Taehyung, despite being treated badly by him since childhoo...
557K 21.4K 46
At last, it was your turn to meet Jimin. The double heartbeats of your nearing soulmate was pounding harder than ever. You then moved your legs an...
90.1K 5.1K 44
"Let me touch you, Jimin. Please. Please let me." No. Hell no. Seven bloody hells, no, no and no. Absolutely in no friggin way! Those are the things...