A Rich Kid(completed)√

By THR777

Lakshya, a rich spoilt brat.... 😎 How his life takes a turn and where it leads to..... Ragini a simple vill... More

PROLOGUE
Part-1
Part - 2
Part-3
Shek-Lak-Rag ( Part - 4)
PART-6
Part-7
Part-8
Part-9
Part-10
Part-11
Part-12
Part-13 (last part)
Epilogue

Part-5

1.8K 165 97
By THR777

I woke up and saw my surrounding then only I realized where was I and I made my way out of the room...

Shek " U should try to wake up early my boy, v will start our practice within one hour u get ready....."

I gulped and I nodded.....

He went to his room from the hall...

Oh god I forgot to ask him where is bathroom and what about my clothes??

Will he ask me to use open toilet...😱 Noway...

I heard bangels sound and I turned back only to find Ragini doing Pooja, she was in blue lehenga, her hair was touching her milky waist but her head and face was covered with long veil...

Aaargh!!

Y can't she show me her face??

I was not at all this much desperate to see someone but she!!

R " finished?? "

What??

R " I am asking u finished checking me out "

Oh god!! She caught me...

I bit my tongue...

L " I was waiting to ask u something "

She came closer to me and adjusted her veil in such a way that there is not a single chance to see her face uff as if earlier was not better....

Focus lucky!!

L " I want to use bathroom.... "

She nodded and showed me the washroom.... I must say it was looking clean...

L " nice washroom, even u will take bath here only or in that bathtub in ur room?? "

R " y u want that and all?? "

Lucky!!

Can't u shut ur mouth...

L " OK... "

She showed me necessary things and turned to go...

L " Ragini?? Clothes to wear?? "

She nodded...

R " I will get u clothes "

I started to brush my teeth.....

R"Here wear these"

She gave me a shirt it was actually fitting me but this one....

This was something new to me but I wore that and came...

R " come I will serve u "

L " u also join with me.... "

R " I ate breakfast along with Papa, u woke up late and it's already turning noon "

Hey I know!!

But what to do I don't have habit to wake up early...

She served me food and I must say this tastes more better than those restaurants.....

L " Ragini, where is Sir?? "

R " he is outside and teaching for other students.... "

I just nodded and was about to turn...

R " wait!! "

I raised my eyebrows....

R " u r going to learn from today so I have made sweets wait for a second I will bring... "

She ran to get sweet from kitchen...

She is only sweet and upon that she made sweets, aww cute....

She made halwa and it was so tasty...

L " I like to kiss ur hands which made these sweets.... "

I don't know y I told those words hey it's common for me to say but for her?? I looked at her who kept her hands behind her and stepped back....

L " I was just kidding....dont take seriously... It was a compliment that it was tasty "

She just nodded...

R " go fast now, Papa is waiting for u "

I quickly went out only to find many students learning but they were still young around 10-12 years of age....

After seeing me Papa told them to practice and came near to me....

Shek " I will start u with basics today... "

He started to teach me all the things which I listened carefully, and the one which I thought a big playground it is actually a place where he trains....

He called a little child who was practicing at the end and told me to show some moves....

Oh my!!

That young boy did that move so perfectly....

Shek " now u try...."

I tried but okayish tha...

Shek " it's OK, u may feel difficult but if u practice more u will get to know...
I used to train the students of ur age also but they listened to that Nikil and they betrayed me along with him, now u r our hope so focus and try to learn beta "

I nodded and tried that few times and I felt it little easy...

Shek " listen students today I want to test u all so the test is u have to make this guy to learn the moves which u have learnt and the moves u r best teach him perfectly...."

I gulped, so these children will teach me today....

OK let's learn...

Shek " it's time for my medicines I will come back, u try to learn from them...
Age doesn't matter to learn or to teach patience matters and never forget that practice makes man perfect "

His words gave me strength and I nodded and turned towards them...

B1 " I will teach u first bhaiyya "

B2" no I will teach him first..."

B3 " no me... "

L " wait!! "

They all turned towards me...

L " u all make a circle and according to ur turn teach me... I may take time but I will try to learn"

Then I started to concentrate....

***********************************

I was looking at him who was practicing....

He was trying harder to learn everything, and hey he can't learn just in minutes he need time...

Shek " what r u looking at Ragini?? "

R " I was looking at him Papa, hope he succeeds.... "

S" he has that determination beta...."

I nodded..

S " Ragini, plz do help him beta "

R" Papa how can I??? I mean..."

S " confidence building is also important, b with him as a friend and help him out, he may feel how can he share his troubles with me... So b a good friend and listen to his troubles  and u may inform me what he wants...v have to win beta, for this village... "

I nodded and even I liked him as a person,all the encounters with him only made me to feel about him is -

Still he is a kid...

R " I will..... I will help him Papa "

Papa blessed me and went inside...

I thought to go near him...

B1 " still u r not perfect in this, so try once again "

L " but I want to learn another one, I will practice it afterwards.... "

R " students, u take rest for few minutes "

*********************************

L " rest?? Ragini?? If my Gurudev comes to know about this na then?? "

I can hear her chucking inside that long veil may b the way I called her father as Gurudev...

She held my hand and made me sit and she sat beside me.....

R " if u r not perfect in first step then y r u hurrying for next one?? "

L " I should learn more... "

R " learning hunger is there in u, it's a good sign but u know what?? the person who has learnt 1000 steps can't win against a person who has just practiced 1 step thousand times...."

Listening her talk I felt goosebumps inside me....

Who r u Ragini??

R " Lakshya?? "

L "Hmm... Ragini, I will surely listen to u... And will u b my friend?? "

She didn't respond to me..

L " there is no any other intention but see I am alone here and I want to share few things means I don't know anyone here and... "

R " stoppp "

I looked at her...

R " u talk more "

She laughed.....

Really??

I will talk more??

R " did I ask u the reason y u want my friendship no right then y u want to give me explanation??"

L " but u took time to think so... I... "

R " I was remembering my Papa's words... "

L " that means u will b my friend "

R " hey off-course v r... "

I smiled at her....

L " how am I looking?? I mean first time I have worn something different..... "

R " uhmm.... U r looking good only"

L " good means??"

I don't know but I wanted to hear from her that I am looking handsome...

I never wanted to get any compliment but I want to get praised from her...

R " u r such a kid Lakshya "

She laughed....

Kid??

My mind said A Rich Kid....

My Heart said prove it by ur work....

***********************************

How was the update guys??

Put ur comments...

Previous part also many have not read do read before this one....

Next ff may b What?? When?? Why?? So if u have not read then go for it..

Keep supporting.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 263 8
Raglak and Shekhar story.... Dad is the first hero for a girl.. Yeah right.. 😏 Ask ragini and she will tell that her father is the pain in her nec...
316K 5.5K 17
Laksh is the man in Ragini's life the first and the last one. He is possessive about her and makes her his wife. She isn't that innocent as she too l...
27K 1.3K 13
The story is about a prince Lakshya , who is kind and nice. He is pushed into his adult life and has no idea what love means. He has an elder brothe...
31.8K 3.3K 40
Lakshya, a spoilt brat who lives on his own terms gets a threat from his father, Durga Prasad who was sick and tired of his antics. Taking the threa...