Aftertaste | J.JK

By Kuribee126

Elle has been forbidden to go outside for her entire life, because of a sickness that will kill her if she do... More

AFTERTASTE | J.JK
My Second Contact
His Favorite Scent
The Seven Vampires
The Two Sides of Maknae
His Nature
The Taste of You
Eyes of a Vampire
The Final Door
What I Don't Understand
Are You
The Blood Hour
Shatter Him
Precious to Me
Seventeen Years
Don't Be Afraid
Miss 69 Degrees
She Is Mine
Where You Are
We Are The Contest
What We Ever Imagined
Dawn To Morning
My Life For Theirs
As Captives
Taking Risks and Chances
I Love You
Her Gift
Vampire Side
Confirming Not Asking
Rosie The Daisy
Just Seconds
Two Flowers
Epilogue

The Blood Of Lavender

826 54 2
By Kuribee126

"Get away from her!" I hear someone bark as I release another wave of pain, my head pounding with agony as I roll on the cold ground.

Something dark was covering my eyes, but I could still hear the agonized screams as my infliction reached them.

Where am I?

Where's Jungkook?

I want Jungkook.

Another painful scream rips from my throat as I send out another burst of power, trying to reach the blindfold on my eyes without going into seizures.

This hurts.

Much more than before.

Finally, the pain becomes too much and I have to stop. My body shivers by itself as I hear muffled curses, the ground tilting underneath my feet.

I want Jungkook.

"Someone put her down!" I hear the same voice yell as I force myself to prepare another wave.

Then everything grows black.

________________________

The world spins into two balls of light.

I groan and blink as my eyes adjust to the sudden brightness, and my entire face feels cold as something sticks wet against my cheeks.

My hair.

I'm soaked— and when I look up, I meet a pair of beady eyes that stare at me like I'm a trophy instead of a vampire.

Crazed admiration.

My body feels weaker than ever.

"You do realize that you put half of my men in bed, little fighter?" He laughs gleefully when I gasp to find my breath. There's something holding my hands back.

"Amazing ability— it's just too bad it's enough to send you to bed as well, isn't it?"

You're going down too, you ugly psychopath.

But when my eyes blaze cyan, my mouth drops in horror when I realize that I can't feel my Gift. I can't grip it— I can't even sense it.

Something's blocking me from having it.

"You won't be able to use your Gift," He shrugs, and I stare daggers into his eyes as he smiles. "But I'm so excited to see it again. It's absolutely beautiful."

I blanch.

My mind runs wild as I worry for the others— were they safe? Were they going through the same thing as me? How did he manage to snatch me right out from under seven vampires' watch?

Jimin hadn't even been able to smell them coming.

"You ran me out of business," He chuckles darkly as he crosses his arms together. "You and your friends. You're just the first, darling, so don't—"

Then his phone rings, and he looks annoyed as he answers it.

Me.

My friends.

Did he already have them, too?

"Well, this is a bit off plan," He says lightly as he tucks his phone back in his pocket. "But it'll be more fun, I guess. What lovely abilities."

"If you keep this going," He winks. "I'm not going to have any more men left."

_________________________

Jungkook.

No, no, no.

The startling Gift aura is the first thing I see as his deep silver eyes land on mine, scanning my shivering figure for wounds.

It glows, surrounding him like the light of a star.

"You're okay," I breathe, voice breaking from relief as his eyes run down my figure. "You're—"

"Not anymore," The man drawls when a sudden roar erupts from Jungkook's lips. His back arches against the wall.

I can't even speak.

I can see the man search my eyes, his face hungry for the reactions I'd give. But I give none, making his eyes slit with disappointment.

Because his life depends on it.

"Hmm— I thought it was this one." He murmurs to himself as Jungkook looks at me with wide eyes. "Maybe it's another?"

He brings his dark device up to his ear, and what he says next sends chills crawling up my spine.

"Yeah— bring in that one. The telekinetic."

The telekinetic.

Dear Lord.

"W-Wait, hold on." I stutter, trying to calm my nerves as I press my palms against the floor. "What do you want? Tell me what you want."

He gives me a hard stare, and the dark silver light of Jungkook's Gift wash the walls the color of a broken moon.

Then the door creaks open, and my lips purse in surprise when I see Jimin instead of Taehyung that we'd both been expecting.

Huh?

But Jimin was a tracker.

"Is this the one?" He laughs as he presses his foot down Jimin's back, ignoring my deathly glare. "Let's see."

Then he slams his foot right into his chest.

A strangled cough escapes Jimin as he doubles to the ground, chest heaving. His usually smiling eyes squeeze shut in pain before opening again.

He doesn't even give me a time to react before silver flashes.

Jungkook and my eyes immediately draw to the red that begins spilling out
of Jimin's cheek, and my mouth drops open in horror as his blood drips from his jaw.

I hate myself for wanting it.

"That's disappointing." The man says as he looks at my face, and my eyes flash cyan when he spins the small, bloodstained knife between his fingers.

"Maybe this will be better."

When he draws the knife straight down Jungkook's skin, my body lights up in fire. He smells like lavender. Oh my God, he smells like lavender.

My heart jumps in my chest as I feel my fangs reach its full size, the sharp tips touching my bottom lip.

My mind screams at me to get a grip, but my instincts twist me apart with want. Was this how Jungkook had felt when I'd first met him?

Because if I had been him, I would've devoured myself.

No, no, no.

You're giving him what he wants.

"That's more like it." He laughs at my trembling hands, digging into the cold ground to stop myself from practically lunging at him. "And you've just been Marked. That makes it all the more better."

"Elle."

I think I can hear Jungkook, but I'm too busy trying to fight my vampire that I can't concentrate on anything anymore.

Oh dear Lord.

Lavender, lavender, lavender.

"This is why just Marked vampires are so much more exciting." The man laughs scornfully, and I can feel him break my chains away.

No— that had been the only thing holding me back.

When the metal slides off my wrists, I press my forehead to the floor and scream as loud as I can.

Control. Control. Control.

Lavender.

Oh Lord, I can't do this.

Then I hear Jungkook hiss in pain, and the fragrance grows so intense I instantly know that he's made another wound on him.

My senses are so sharp I can feel his blood washing the ground.

No doubt if I let myself go, I'd completely suck him dry. There was no self control if I let go of this floor— which is now practically tearing off like strips under my strength.

Take a deep breath.

But that makes everything so much worse, and I cough as I pinch my nose and purse my lips together. This was a bit better— it muffled the smell that was driving me insane.

But then he forces my hands away, and I almost die in temptation as I look up at Jungkook.

He's watching me with heavy, weakened eyes. Something sparkles at the corner of his right eye— a tear.

There's red drenching the entire front of his shirt, and although his regenerative ability would take care of the wound—

It couldn't save him once I let go.

A furious hiss grinds out from between my closed teeth as the man hoists my body up, dragging me closer to Jungkook.

Jimin watches in terror as he forces my head right up to his neck.

And I can't.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 7.3K 53
A Vampire Story where no one informed Jimin.
947K 36K 43
Getting saved by a vampire is something Jimin never imagined happening to him. He never even thought about the fact they may be real, yet he has spen...
5.4K 524 22
There's no one stronger than the Original Vampire, but there's also no one lonelier. It's a hard pill to swallow, but Vanessa thinks she's gotten by...
24.8K 898 17
For his entire life Min Yoongi has been a vampire, living in a pack of pure-blood vampires. He goes to a mixed school. A school with both Vampires an...