Flash of Light

By DanganRonpa123

Snow falling, school is back in session, kids are seeing friends again after a two week break, a child is bat... More

Disclaimer
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine ~ The Villain's Past
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Epilogue

Ending Note

1 0 0
By DanganRonpa123

Thank you for everyone who read my story. I originally took the story from a friend, but after a long time, I made it completely my own. Starting since January, I have wrote, typed, and revised everything. I am so proud of how far I've come with this story and how much better I've grown at being an author. To the few of you who took the time out of your day to read this through, thank you. Also a big thanks to my beta reader Yun. A sequel will eventually come out featuring events in the main four's senior year with even more paranormal shenanigans. If anyone looks forward to it, the title is 'They Never Rest.' Farewell until the next story, Dangan out!

Small note: The flowers in the Epilogue are meant to symbolize new beginnings, acceptance, and moving on. It's basically Corvus telling Sirius that he forgives the other and doesn't hold it against the other.

Flash of Light Finished: December 31, 2019

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124 21 16
"And when it all happened so suddenly... I wasn't able to help." ---- Book Two - Timeline 6 18 5 5 4 15 13 The skies now clear, their thoughts now s...
8.6K 518 16
One year ago Jason Riley had gotten stuck in a fire in his school.He thought he was a gonner, but thats when a girl popped up and saved him. He's gra...
213K 9.2K 26
I was about to end my life when he saved me. He mended my broken heart with his love and care. He was fast very fast. He told me his darkest secret...
3.9K 206 15
If you go down to the woods today... Well, in this town, you probably won't come back. Unexplained deaths and disappearances are normal around here...