Twin sister of KarlHeinz (Com...

By YuTingFang

"Yo Onii Chan~ I'm back" "WTF!! Is that a picture of me on the wall!?!?!?" "*AHEM* Nothing my little imouto~... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
LAST AUTHOR'S NOTE HERE
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17

CHAPTER 12

1.3K 53 7
By YuTingFang

A/N: Sorry for not updating, I've gotten quite inactive and busy for the past few years. I'm currently not that interested in writing anymore since the plots I have are cringey. Do take note that I wrote this when I was 14-16 years old. I'll try my best to edit and publish the books. So there might have some disparity between the comments that you read.

"Hello~ We're temporary students here and we'll be here to experience the morning dorm classes for about a day." Karly greeted happily as all five of them walked into the classroom.

Every other student stared at them in awe and shock as they walked in, except for two students whom were quite expressionless.

One of them is a brunette girl with shoulder length hair paired with a slightly reddish brown eyes.

Another is a stoic looking boy with silverish gray hair along with a glare that was directed towards them.

The other students were already fan-girling and fan-boying over the five students appearance.

"H-hello... I'm Blair."

"I'm Lily."

"Hiiii darlings~ I'm Karly~ It's nice to meet'chu~" She greeted with a cheeky yet somehow innocent-looking grin.

"I'm Blade." He spoke coldly as he excluded the typical 'bad boy' aura around him.

"And I am Reika."

"Um... Well that's a lot of temporary students... You may sit at any empty seats available." The teacher commented confusedly at the large amount of students joining.

They all nodded and headed towards the respective places they could sit at.

Lunch break...

"Hello! My name is Yuki Cross! May I ask if you are getting accustomed to this new environment?" A brunette girl- named Yuki said,

Looks like Lil's sister... But her vampiric side is.. Sealed up..? How interesting.

"Uhm... Hello?" Yuki asked  confusedly with a hint of short temperedness at the slightly dazed off Karly.

"Ah! Yes, my apologies I was thinking about something else." Karly apologised with an awkward grin to which Yuki scowled at but quickly hid it with a pretense tight liped smile

Ah... She seems like she gives off white lotus vibes-

"Whatever... You better stay away from Kaname and Zero alright or I'll make your life a living hell." She warned which only made Karly chuckle at the irony.

Well.. A white lotus confirmed indeed.

"How pathetic really.." Karly muttered.

"Huh?!" Yuki exclaimed in anger.

"The threats.. How pathetic that you have to stoop so low because you know that you can't make them both stay by your side voluntarily.. Gurlie wake up. I doubt you can fulfil your threats anywaysm Besides I don't even know who you're talking about." Karly responded with a slight scoff.

-*AHEM* Let me rephrase my previous thoughts- A white lotus b***h!! How disgusting.

"URGH YOU-!" Yuki raised her voice but stopped and quickly changed her face acting timid as she felt everyone's attention on them.

"I-I'm sorry, I just wanted to invite you to hang out with me and my friend..." Yuki awkwardly replied semi- loudly as everyone's attention turned to Karly.

Some of the students were still questioning the previous yelling from Yuki but shrugged it off.

Peepoo gaslighting lmao

The students curious yet somewhat confused stares bore through karly's back but she would only just apathetically shrugged.

She wants to act huh? So be it! We'll see whos acting is better.

"I-I'm sorry miss... But as I already said.. I don't even know your name.. I didn't hear you mention anything about hanging out with you.." Karly whimpered as she felt most of the stares being directed to Yuki in slight annoyance at this 'Karen' behaviour.

"And.. A-And.." Karly whispered softly yet her voice still manages to sound throughout the silent class.

Karly fake sobbed abit. "N-nevermind.. I don't want you to get in trouble with the class since it seemed pretty.. degratory.. Ah! I-I mean the way you said it of course!" Karly frantically said with her act still up.

"It's alright Karly! You can just tell us, we'll hear both sides of the party out and make sure to settle this amicably." One of the female students chimed in, breaking the silence as came by to Karly's side.

"W-Well.. Well this miss over here just said that.. "Every girl in the class here is a sl*t and wants the night class students to be theirs so I should hang out with her to avoid catching onto their stupidity. And that.. The guys in class are all perverts.." Karly continued on, fake sniffling while looking downwards at her fingers twiddling around each other.

Karly's small figure was now being used to the greatest advantage as now it would seem like she looks like a child in the other students eyes.

The females immediately shot glares at Yuki after she said that, some girls even protesting and denying the 'night class student' fact.

While the guys shot her looks of anger at that simple statement, some even protesting and wanting to throw hands for comparing them as a pervert.

"And... What's a sl*t?" Karly shot her last shot as she tilted her head just like she's an innocent child.

Everyone's glare sharpened even more as they started protesting at Yuki whom quickly realised she fell into Karly's trap flinching at the loudness, she shot a death glare at Karly before running off.

Some students tried to give chase as they ran out of the class after her whereas the rest were murmuring about the incident.

Karly smirked inwardly but gave everyone else a sad smile as they cooed and comforted her over her doe like appearance.

"Aww~ Don't worry about that bitc- I mean girl Karly. We're here for you" To which most of them chorused after that statement with some "Yeahs" and nods.

"How could Yuki even say that to her?"

"Yeah, I've always thought she was somewhat nice and all but I knew it. She was a slu- Um... You know what I mean."

The girls whispered amomgst each other while the guys overprotectiveness tried to shine through like a "knight in shinung armour"

Karly inwardly groaned at their behaviour and quickly cut it off.

"By the way.. Did Karly do anything wrong...?" Karly asked sadly, hoping to add more fuel to the fire.

"Why did that Onee chan leave? Does she not want to become Karly's friend?" Karly continued with her eyes tearing up.

"No! No! It's ok, we'll be your friends." A lot of them exclaimed which made Karly give them a big cheerful smile.

"Really~?! Thank you Onee chan's!" Karly beamed at them as she skipped off towards Lil and the others.

"What about us?!" The guys mind thought together simultaneously.

If I called the guys onii chan, perhaps Karl might slit some throats.

Meanwhile.

Blade was at the side of the class, gaping at Karly's entire act whereas Lil's face held an unreadable expression, but in which it flickered away as soon as Karly reached her.

"You were so cute Karly sama~" Blair cooed as she looked at her with sparkly eyes.

"Umm... Thanks but that was all an act." Karly replied softly for them to hear with an awkward grin. Beckoning them to follow her as she left the class walking down the hallways.

The hallway was currently empty since everyone has already rushed to the gates that were connecting the night class path pass tthe day class.

"Are we going to join them?" Blade asked with slight annoyance and irritation.

Karly immediately snorted before quickly replying "You really think I'd want to see them? Dream on."

Blade's face changed to a quick smirk as Lil gave Karly a small smile hiding her wide grin.

"Apologies but may I suggest that we should head to the cafeteria to pass time?" Reika suggested.

"Alri-" Karly was going to reply before she noticed the principal heading towards them. "Oh- Hey." She quickly replied in surprise as she saw her make pretend new adopted father.

"Why aren't you helping the disciplinary committee students to keep the others in check?" He questioned them confusedly

"Um... Were we suppose to?? Damn I didn't hear anything about this..." Karly muttered with a slight blush on her cheeks for the blunder.

"Oh myyy! How cute~!" He cooed as he fawned over her.

"Can we call you uncle though? Calling you dad is abit weird." Karly suggested, "Aww.... But alright I gueds, can't force you to do anything against your will sweetie." He agreed reluctantly.

Phew thank the heavens.

"Now now shoo. Go and help the disciplinary committe and preventing the students from making a ruckus." 

Karly looked at the headmaster and nodded.

Taking out the badge that they were given and placed it on her arm, securing it properly with a safety pin

"Whelp.. Let's go guys!" Karly cheered.

......

"U-um... Sorry but could you please make way for me..." Karly asked shyly, trying to give out a little innocent child's vibe.

"B***H! Who do you think you ar-!" The fangirl karly has asked to make way for, turned around and than looked down.

Coming face to face with a teary eyed Karly. She immediately froze,
"Oh my days... Sweetie, I'm so so sorry! This big sister didn't mean to say any of that. Go on, you can go ahead." She quickly replied and ushered Karly.

As she saw Karly's previous saddened expression brighten, she quickly sigh in relief.

"Thank you onee chan.." Karly mumbled softly as the other students who has overheard the commotion parted way for Karly to walk through.

The other students who followed heed of what they did cooed as they saw her skipping down the path.

Karly's group all stared at her in shock but followed suite. "Fking moses sh*t?" Blade whispered beneath his breath.

The once noisy crowd became quiet as Karly cleared her throat. "Ahem... P-please keep your volume down."

"Aww~ Who's this cute little girl~" "She's so cute~ Look at her cheeks~" "Oh! I recognise her from my class!" The students started whispering amongst themselves.

"I-I am also part of the student council so... Please listen! And pleasr kindlg line up neatly." Karly pleaded to the students as they quickly obeyed and did as she said.

The moment they did that, there was a clear line of sight where the night class students could see Karly clearly.

Karly flashed them a quick hint of evil smirk while quickly changing it to an angelic smile, facing the day class students as she thanked them for their cooperation.

At that moment, Karly spot the white lotus sprawled over on the floor like she had fallen down. Pretending to be kind, Karly skipped towards her and held out a helping hand.

Unexpectedly she slapped it away harshly, and soon enough Karly felt the stinging sensation..

Fot added drama, Karly purposely fell down onto the floor seemingly under the force of the impact.

Yuki being the sly bitch also threw some pins as karly fell onto them as well.

Now that's extremely f**ked up!

Karly clenched her teeth in annoyance as she decided to get ready for the act of her life.

She cried out loud and sobbed "Wahhh! W-why did you do that Yuki Onee chan!? K-K-Karly was only trying to help you up!"

Whilst exclaiming that, Karly cringed as she imagined this in a third persons perspective.

"Oh no! You're bleeding Karly!" Lil immediately cry out in surprise and shock as she rushed over Karly.

Helping her up, Karly stood up with shaky hands. Moving her arm slightly as some of the pins had stuck onto my skin.

Everyone gasped as they saw blood dripping down from what had seemed to be a light wound would be so deep.

Yuki tried faking her concern as she placed on a concerned look, heading towards Karly.

Karly immediately fake flinched and cowered away, acting like she was terribly frightened of her, hidding behind Lily.

"Y-you hurt me Onee chan... Why?" Karly asked pitifully as she sniffled she suddenlt melled the sweet scent of her own blood.

Oh no... Not good...

All of the night class vampires heads instantly snapped towards her as their eyes flashed at her, stating at her like prey.

Thinking quickly, Karly instantly used her powers to suppress the smell as it instantly vanished.

Karly sudenly winced in pain as Yuki had grabbed her arm, dragging her from behind, taking advantage of Lil's frozen self.

Yuki was gripping karly's hands tightly and Karly immediately cried out, "Y-you're hurting me.. Please stop.." Whimpering softly as she tried to "struggle" from the grip.

That was what had snapped everyone out of their shock as the Lil being the first to react instantly pushed Yuki out of the way. The entire crowd of students indtantly formed a circle as they asked for Karly's well being.

I'm bleeding! DO I LOOK ALRIGHT?!

"I-I need to go to the infirmary, so please go back to your respective dorms..." Karly said trying to control the situation as all of the students were fussing over her injury.

Karly closed her eyes tightly and sighed softly.

Opening them quickly as she decided to use her power, it flashed back to how it had originally look like with a golden glow as she command to the day class students. "All the day class students. Go back to your dorms."

The entirety of students were suddenly in a trance as all of them muttered a "Yes.." in unison whilst the vampires stared at Karly in shock.

Well not all of the vampires as Karly's powers also happened to have control the weaker ones as well.

The sudden annoyance has caused Karly to snap angrily and accidentally overuse her power, hence the weaker vampires were controlled as well instead of only the day class student as she had commanded.

"Lil..." Karly gasped out her name as she felt her vision begin to darken and her head begin to spin.

"I need... Blood... Karl's one... Ask Reika.." Karly weakly sputtered out as she weakly stumbled and collapsed into her arms.

Well guys sorry for this short chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.5K 551 35
Imagine that Vampire King have a daughter... step daughter.. and she was a human but she wasn't just ordinary human. Her blood will never ran out and...
1K 8 26
On a stormy night a family of vampire hunter's enjoyed the night with their little girl who was named Yuki Tsukiyomi. Unlike other children yuki was...
466K 11.7K 24
Y/N M/N Sakamaki, the oldest sibling of the Sakamaki's. Daughter of Beatrix and Karlheinz. Being the oldest was a tough job looking after the younger...
4.7K 206 13
You don't know how you got here or why you are Yuki Cross. This anime that seems to be more and more like an actual reality. One that is so vastly di...